Thursday, June 4, 2020

JEWELLY WHITE'S 4 DPEP, CHAPTER 13




JEWELLY WHITE'S 4 DPEP

CHAPTER 13







Another horrible BOTBAR DAY here in Public Housing with Mister Mexico, and his blasting music. I was told by everybody that he is allowed t blast his sub-woofers, this includes the police, the management of the PHA, and everyone whom I have complained to. The deal is that it is not to be done every day or too late in the day or for too long, and this is indeed his pattern. Still, it is horrible for people my age who hate that horrendous mother fucking noise. And I know that this hellishness has indeed been intentionally done to me, and left me with only the recourse to get the hell out of this apartment which of course I am working on as hard as possible during these times of social distancing.



















MMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC:





Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me FOR THE PAST 65 YEARS, WITH MAX-POWER AGAINST ALL PERSONS AND FORCES BEHIND THIS DEATH ASSAULT EVER SINCE MIDDLE 2019, AND ON THIS DAY OF 4 JUNE IN 2020 WITH MY NOISE ATTACK FROM MISTER MEXICO NEXT DOOR TO ME IN UNIT #605, AND ANY AND ALL PEOPLE AND OR FORCES WHO HAVE USED NOISE AS A WEAPON AGAINST ME MY ENTIRE LIFE TO RUIN AND DESTROY IT, and that is all a part of DONALD TRUMP'S ICPE-APE-TECH death strike on me since August 15 of 1986; on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.









Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).







Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.





































EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P























I will now post this blog from hell up to the internet at 11:14 this MOUUUUUURNING, on June 4, 2020, with the reminder that the MILITFORCE did not waste any time on this CHOKE DAY of other major hells for mother fucking me, back 37 years ago, in 1983. This assault began at just past eleven of the clock and it is the first morning music attack in well over six weeks or so, usually they've been coming in the afternoons! I must be hated and despised by these very Scott Ransom powerful people not only beyond any human being's ability to ever believe or fully grasp it, huh RAY at WG Store, BUT I am really suffering through it and it is not one bit fucking imagined. SOOOOOOOOO Mister ANTINASS or ANTI-whatever groups out here, I will be telling some things that I had absolutely never ever planned totell, before I pack up the computer and leave here with that and some papers and the clothes on my back, just to get out of this nightmare Patty Hollister PH Building!
























END TRANNY, YOU MISERABLE GRANNY!


No comments:

Post a Comment