Wednesday, June 10, 2020

MY PERSONAL NOTES IN HELL-2020, NOTE 1




MY PERSONAL NOTES IN HELL-2020





8:51 PM, WEDNESDAY, 10 JUNE, 2020



NOTE 1



SUPER MOTHER FUCKING BOTBAR



SUPER MOTHER FUCKING WOMO-MILITUFORCE ASSAULT AND TOTAL ILLEGAL ELDER ABUSE









The day was totally quiet and okay, until approximately a quarter past six this cunt chewing evening, when all of total hell broke out, DOGTOWN as I know its name to be in Astrality. Here is what happened and then MAGGIE will do a major mother fucking counterstrike. All I can say is that if either lovely Nancy 'P' or wonderful Trump-challenging Sir VP, ever can get this note, I beg either of you or both of you to please try and help me against this monstrous vicious unspeakable tyranny, being done to me by these henchmen of Trump and his PEEPS (henchmen, goons, whatever's) who are and have been perpetrating unmentionable shit against me and to me for countless years and days now, getting scott free away with it, and laughing all the way to the WHITE HOUSE, and the WALL STREET!









Mister Mexico brutally assaulted me with the loudest blaring subs attack ever and it went on until just shy of half past eight, nearly two and one third hours of wall shaking persecution and harassment. I went out and had to go out again because he would not turn it off or down at all. While out, I was followed and stalked, someone damaged my vehicle, and someone has done something to my government cellphone as well. The last time persecution was this bad was on a really down day of the markets or when it was done and then it closed way up following the ICPE-APE-TECH ASSAULT ON ME. Mister Mexico has his subs situated in such a way that even when blasted to hell, it is barely heard anywhere else other than right on my apartment wall, making anyone go completely insane. As stated, when he moved in here to unit #605 next door to me in #607, I knew right away without the smallest bit of fucking doubt, just what was up. Just as the Maintenance peeps helped that horrible monster bitch PLAYBOY BUNNY move in to that apartment below me at ROBIN HILL in the early nineteen-eighties, the same exact shit happened here. I witnessed the maintenance peeps helping this prick move in here as well, and I KNEW THEN I WAS FUCKING TOAST, SENATOR BIDEN, AND CONGRESSWOMAN PELOSI. I ABSOLUTELY KNEW THAT I WAS TOTALLY FRIED DAMN TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!! There's nothing whatever magical about my knowing stuff. It is based on sound logic and reasoning, and totally established patterns from lots of past OTAMMIC-M2F behaviors. There is nothing here at all that can be left to anyone's goddamn imagination.









While out the first of the two times, towards the end of the time-killing-errands-route or TIKER as I may refer in future notes to in abbreviation, that same privater airplane that has two long white wings with jet black tips on the ends of them, stalked me while I parked and walked over to the DOLLAR STORE to get a few staple-grocery items. Also, lots of other airplanes were watching and stalking me and I could hear them all come out of nowhere to buzz me. The Police Parking Lot and LOBBY AREA are still closed due to the mother fucking CVGP shituation with the social-distancing policies in force throughout the nation and the state of Florida. I cannot move out of here as no rental offices are open to take applications, nor are any cashier check places to allow the credit checks to be done. So I am stuck in this 'PLAYBOY BUNNY 2 HELLISHNESS', totally forced to re-live and repeat my fucking late 1982 ROBIN HILL BUNNY-WHORE 1801 UNIT disaster.

For short, I am now in PB2 Hellishness.









I tried while out, to call my landline voice message system with my government cellphone, and somehow it got fucking screwed with. Either some prick maintenance enemy here in Public Housing Authority broke in here and screwed with it while I was sleeping, or it was done by some electronic wizardry trick of the Black File Agency System of America's mighty alphabet soup secret agencies of the MAJ-12-PEEPS; oh Mister Childress, and Professor Michio NYU Kaku, you great intellectual sirs out there somewhere!!!!!!!!! Some mother fuckign prick broke my blower motor in my car and the low settings wil work but the higher ones make a deafening sound, and my mechanic told me that he can fix it but it won't be real cheap. Hey, what is real cheap? You can't even buy a pack of fucking chewing gum for less than currency any longer. Change is only good for its name, making change. Try actually buying anything for nickels or dimes or quarters ant more. On top of all of this, the mother fucking price of gasoline has shot way up again, at least twenty cents a gallon in my town in just a couple of weeks for crissake, but nobody says fuckign cunt boo about it on the goddamn news reports, do they, yo?









FBI, I know why the enemy broke the car fan motor. They didn't like my passing out some new tracts giving out my blog address to read my blogs on, you know,




I knew when I did it that the WOMO-M2F would fuck with my car, and they did, ACLU, and WC@H.



















MMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC:





Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me FOR THE PAST 65 YEARS, WITH MAX-POWER AGAINST ALL PERSONS AND FORCES BEHIND THIS DEATH ASSAULT EVER SINCE MIDDLE 2019, AND ON THIS SUPER FUCKING BOTBAR 10 JUNE OF 2020, WITH 100% POWER APLLIED AGAINST MISTER UNIT #605 MEXICO, AND ALSO IF THE STOCK MARKET DROPPED A LOT TODAY; THEN ALL ICPE-APE-TECH PEEPS WHO WERE BEHIND THIS ASSAULT ON ME, WITH MAJOR SKY AERIAL STALKING, GROUND SOLDIER WETWORK, PROPERTY DAMAGE, and that is all a part of DONALD TRUMP'S ICPE-APE-TECH death strike on me since August 15 of 1986; on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.









Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).







Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.








































EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P






























































































































































































































































































I have done a whole lot of soul searching and that day at my fucking Cifaloglio guard job where I was led to find that magazine article with Summer and Carey, is my total proof positive, that all of these people are indeed behind my woes and miseries, despite DGS of course, now departing this wonderful dick licking veil of tears eight years back. Peeps into what I am into are not limited any longer to the mortal illusions of life and death or time or matter, or any of it, Sir A.E., and if you were here right now and alive, you could and I will bet you would, confirm that for me to the goddamn mother fucking world, yo!





THE GODDAMN DOOR ATTACKS ARE STARTING UP AT 9:30!

PUBLIC HOUSING IS A SHITHOLE TIMES INFINITY!



THE END OF NOTE 1





I WILL RUN AWAY WITH JUST MY CLOTHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment