Sunday, June 21, 2020

POOR POOR PITIFUL NON LR-ME, CHPT. 4




POOR POOR PITIFUL NON-LR ME, CHPT. 4



THESE BLOGS ARE WRITTEN BY

MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN HUNTINGTON MOHR





4:27 POST MERIDIAN

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

21 JUNE, 2020

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG



© 2006-2020 Blogs Of Mountainpen





MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3





The Continuation of "The Epitome of Harassment"








MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR PHASES CHART:





SUNDAY, JUNE 21, 2020











CURRENT PHASE IS:









NEW MOON









N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 WXC7 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 WNC6 WNC7 N.M.

















Things are worse right now for me than they have ever been in my entire sixty-five years, and nearly seven months, of my current-me-persona life of hellishness here on the Earth-Planet!!!!! Nothing from any time before now compares and so there is truly is no graph or chart or memory, for me to be able to relate or equate my current shituation with. Also factored into things is my elderly frail age and condition, I mean after-all, even the great Sir Jack Lalaine was not what he was at twenty when he was my age, close perhaps; but we all get older in this mother fucking time illusion, and hey, I'm no mother fucking Jack Lalaine just as Mister Dan Quale was no goddamn Kennedy, yo!!!!!!! I am sure I have misspelled the Latengrate muscle-man's name, and I am sorry, but Microbursts Microsucks Hellwrecker Spellchecker system is of no help to me at all. SLAM-SLAM-SLAM, and I took a major music assault from just after one this disafsternoon until about twelve minutes shy of three from dirt bag scum-piles Mister 605 Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS I SAID, I AM ALWAYS ATTACKED AT CHRISTMAS, AND AT FATHERS DAY. It is without fail, and it all makes lots of non-ho-ho-ho merry sense now in light of so many recent past five to fifteen years of powerhouse revelations. RIGHT? And here comes the music attack again. They are on me like shit that is all stuck in a pipe! I am home, and it is no longer afternoon; but is quarter shy of eight. Both my fucking prick across the hall ass-wipe is slamming in and out all day, and the dirt bag with the music Mister Mexico, have totally WIPED OUT MY FATHERS DAY, AND MADE IT THE CUNT CHEWING WORSE ONE I HAVE EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE CUNT EATING MOTHER FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!! All was fairly quiet and nice until a couple mother fucking cunt huffing minutes past one of the clock, and then ALL OF DOGTOWN CAME CRASHING DOWN ALL OVER PUKE EATING LITTLE PATHETIC FUCKED UP ME, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi

HELP ME, GODDAMN IT!





I am blasting horrible rap and hip hop noise that is called MUSIC in today's 'culture', so that I can do my blog without being fucked with as much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooner or dick sucking later, my Magnesonic WILL TOTALLY WIPE OUT THESE ENEMY PRICK PHA PEEPS in charge of doing this to me, as well as these actual PRICK ENEMY NABES FROM DOGTOWN THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



































COUNTERSTRIKE OF 8:00 PM, ON 21 JUNE, 2020:













MMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC:





Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me FOR THE PAST 65 YEARS, WITH MAX-POWER AGAINST ALL PERSONS AND FORCES BEHIND THIS DEATH ASSAULT EVER SINCE MIDDLE 2019, AND ON THIS HORRENDOUS FUCKING BEYOND SUPER BOTBAR ATTACK DAY OF 21 JUNE OF 2020, WITH A HORRENDOUS NABE FROM HELL ATTACK WITH MY TRIAD NABES FROM HELL TOTALLY RUINGING MY FATHERS DAY FOR 2020, and that is all a part of DONALD TRUMP'S ICPE-APE-TECH death strike on me since August 15 of 1986; on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.















Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).







Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







































EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P


































































Wanna' know why the Republican mother fucking scum bags are beyond pissed off at me and super assaulting me with major ultra beyond hyper CRIMINAL-ELDER-ABUSE, me' kind peeps out here, yo? I'll gladly inform you, as a child on moron pills should know; but then I have come to learn that WHAT SHOULD BE since 8-15-1986 does not always equal or compute with WHAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jane Sleazeweedsdisease Crapinherpants Notfondauonebit Thistlethorns witchbitch from DOGTOWN came close, but I managed to stop her from striking me with another one of her endless mother fucking ONES-ASSAULT ON ME, BRAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very simple folksingers and folks, and also Mister MICROSUCKS Microbursts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They need to OPEN THINGS UP FOR THE STATE OF FLORIDA AN DTHE NATION AS A WGHOLE FOR POLITICAL REASONS THAT GO BEYOND WHAT EVEN CNN UNDERSTANDS AT LEAST “SO FAR”, AND ON THE VERY SAME GODDAMN TOKEN, THEY WANT TO KEEP IT ALL SHUT, AND KEEP ME HERE IN PRISON, WHEN I SO DESPERATELY NEED TO ESCAPE! Does it get a lot simpler than that, oh great people out here??????????????????????? And when the rare shituation does indeed come where I seemingly have them major jammed up in-between that proverbial rock and hard-place, well; “LIKE DUHHHHHH, THE WOMO-MILITUFORCE DOESN'T LIKE IT AT ALL, YO YO YO YO YO YO BREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Simply mother fucking turd swallowing put here peeps, these dirt holes just cannot have it BOTH WAYS, AND THEY KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT; AND IT IS WEELWEE FUCKING PISSING THEM OFF, OH LOVELY AMY-ANNIE MADIGAN CORNFIELDS COSTNER, MAH'M!!!!!!!!!!!!!















I was all set to tell you all many major things when I thought I was all done getting persecution after shortly past three back in the afternoon, and now I will need to reconstruct shit before getting into it, but I promise you all this much yo, It's gonna' be a major fucking total “DOOZIE-WHOPPER” oh great sir and former President Barack Obama. And sir, you must know by now that you are “LIVING 'RENT FREE', INSIDE OF PRESIDENT TRUMP'S HEAD. And this has been said several times by the great CNN, and this blogger absolutely, and totally, and completely, one hundred percent, agrees with that clever grouping of words, BRO!!!!!!















When I collect my thoughts and recuperate from this monstrous elder abuse assault on me that ruined my Father's Day and my WEEKEND, I will come up here and give you some information that many people with name recognition and money and power are going to be quite sorry when I print and say it all, and THAT IPY PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









END TRANSMISSION.


No comments:

Post a Comment