Wednesday, May 20, 2020

MAJOR PERSECUTION AT 3:33 ON 20-20-20 IN MAY




PV-HITS ON 'BOM-BLOG' FOR 5-20-2020



Great songs are great for many varying reasons, and any Julliard expert, musical professional, or just plain music appreciator knows this as absolutely true. So my 1983 song called, “GITYA” even when re-made in 2012 and Copyrighted in 2013, is of course no acceptation whatsoever. I'm gonna' get cha get cha get cha GITYA, huh lovely 1982 Blondie, and your nightmare GAL-PAL, Mizz 1801 Robin Hell Hill PLAYBOY BUNNY? And then along came WFMU-Internet Radio of the photon projection's great ETERNAL NOW or as the common folks would say, lovely Queen Lizzy, “The future”, am I right? Our secret in a parallel world back when you were twelve years of age, is safe with me, unless some of me' great Blogaudians have figured it out from that wild Princess Chase Dream from me' days as a small child. But that was a kiss I won't soon forget, YOUR HIGHNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, none of this is me' pernt here. Me' pernt here right now is that I cannot seem to ever escape that wild 1983 tune that I wrote, around the days of 'magical non-thought' CHOKING incidents in Atco, NJUSAESMWG on Norris Garage-Kicks, and 'AT&T ad' teasing taunts. GITYA, GITYA, GITYA, and caught me.

Mark_from_nj



I mean, does it say KETCH as in ketch-ya? Well, in any event, at 3:33 this afternoon, THIS ASSHOLE MISTER MEXICO HAS BEGUN BLASTING HIS NOISE MUSIC (NM) AT ME AGAIN, SO TOMORROW OR FRIDAY, I WILL NEED TO RE-COMPLAIN AGAIN TO THE NEW RESIDENT-MANAGER. THIS IS OBVIOUS ENDLESS FUCKING CUNT ICPE-APE-TECH PERSECUTION FOR THAT CRIMINAL DJIA!

YESSIR WORLD, LEAVE IT ALWAYS, TO THE DATES FILLED WITH ZEROS AND TWOS, JUST AS TOLD BEFORE ON MANY PRIOR BLOGS NOW, RIGHT???????????????









COUNTERSTRIKE OF 3:40 PM, ON 20 MAY, 2020:















MMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC:





Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me FOR THE PAST 65 YEARS, WITH MAX-POWER AGAINST ALL PERSONS AND FORCES BEHIND THIS DEATH ASSAULT EVER SINCE MIDDLE 2019, AND ON THIS 20 DAY IN MAY OF 2020, WITH MY MAJOR MEXICAN ENEMY SCUMBAG IN UNIT #605 WITH HIS BLARING MUSIC AND ENDLESS ELDER ABUSE, and that is all a part of DONALD TRUMP'S ICPE-APE-TECH death strike on me since August 15 of 1986; on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.









Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).







Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.





































EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P













May 13, 2020 3:00 PM – May 20, 2020 2:00 PM





Pageviews today
185
Pageviews yesterday
156
Pageviews last month
7,120
Pageviews all time history
228,209



Pageviews by Countries

740
Entry
Pageviews
United States
740
Turkmenistan
223
Ukraine
77
Spain
39
Peru
25
Turkey
24
Hong Kong
20
France
18
South Korea
18
Unknown Region
17











STINKING TO THE BEEGEE-DOGTOWN BRIDGE AND BACK, AND YES LOVELY SAVANTS OF EVERYWHERE, “THE END” TOO!







Fuck your toothpaste, Mister MICROSUCKS!

Fuck your toothpaste, Mister MICROSUCKS!

Fuck your toothpaste, Mister MICROSUCKS!

Fuck your toothpaste, Mister MICROSUCKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment