Thursday, December 12, 2019

AND NOW I KNOW THAT I KNOW, CHAPTER 38


AND NOW I KNOW THAT I KNOW, CHAPTER 38





My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces





Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr

© 2006-2019, 'BOM' (Blogs Of Mountainpen)















ANY PASTED IN POSTS WITH OWNER ©'s ON THEM, ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF THE CLAIMANT, AND WILL BE REMOVED UPON RECEIVING NOTICE TO DO SO.





1:30 ANTE' MERIDIAN

THURSDAY MORNING

12 DECEMBER, 2019

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG



12-12-2019









































MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR PHASING CYCLE CHART:















THURSDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2019





CURRENT PHASE IS: FULL MOON



N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 WXC7 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 WXG7 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 WNC6 N.M.





























RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT







This is the absolute mother fucking WORST DEATH SIEGE BOTBAR SDTRING I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY CUNT CHEWING LIFE SINCE THIS ALL BEGAN ON AUGUST 15, 1986!!!!!!!! I have never ending COMCAST TV FREEZE UPS every mother fucking day, the last one just now at quarter past one this cunt eating Thursday morning, I have an apartment crawling with mother fucking cock roaches that are totally impervious to pesticides, and I am being persecuted night and day by WOMO-MILITUFORCE ENEMIES FROM FUCKING CUNT EATING DOGTOWN ITSELF!









TRUMP has never ever been this MAJOR INTENSE AGAINST ME, NOT EVEN IN ALL OF MY MOTHER FUCKING DISEASED YEARS UP THERE IN CUNT HUFFING NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!!











Ladies and gentlemen, yo; sooner or later, a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE mother fuckign global disaster WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE CAUSED BY MY MAGNESONIC MACHINE, IPYT, IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE INTENSITY OF THIS OFF THE WALL FUCKING CUNT AUTUMN DEATH SIEGE STRAIGHT INTO THANX-2-GIVENS DEATH SIEGE IS COMPENSATED FOR IN WAYS SO GARGANTUAN THAT NO WORDS WOULD EVEBN START TO DESCRIBE IT. I FEEL THIS ENTIRE THING WILL ABSOLUTELY BRING ABOUT THE BIBLICAL APOCALYPSE, and it was David Roth back in the late nineteen-eighties who put that together!!!!



































::::MMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC::::





Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me FOR THE PAST 65 YEARS, WITH MAX-POWER AGAINST ALL PERSONS AND FORCES BEHIND THIS ASSAULT ON ME, WITH THIS DAMN HORRIBLE EARLY THANX-2-GIVENS DEATH SIEGE, BEGINNING IN AUGUST OF 2019, AND IS ONGOING UP THROUGH THIS DAY OF 12 DECEMBER, IN 2019, USING MAJOR UTILITIES AND COMCAST SERVICE ASSAULTS AND FREEZES AND INTERRUPTIONS, MY TRIAD NABES AND THEIR ILLEGAL GUESTS MAKING ALL DAY NOISE, BRINGING ME MYSTERIOUS ENDLESS ROACH COLONIES AND INFESTATIONS THAT ARE IMPERVIOUS TO KILL SPRAYS; AND THAT IS ALL A PART OF AN ENDLESS ICPE-APE-TECH ASSAULT, FROM DONALD TRUMP; on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, MAX.-POWER. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD!!!!!!!







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.









Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).







Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







































EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE




EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE






GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P






























































































SSJKK; I know that U came 2 me as Giant Sharon in early August of 1998, and I blew it like a stupid scared little wuss that I am, can U ever forgive your special doggie, 'THAT BOY', Zeranniss Yancy??????????????
















and know the truths that the MILLIONTH COUNCIL IS COVERING UP. This brings date and time file 00000IX to an end. END TRANSMISSION, but NAUT of this blog, yo!!!!

Posted by theansweristheqyuestion at 2:06 PM Because now yo, we are up in the future on the 10th fucking cunt day in December of the year of two thousand and nineteen, and I'll try naut to clear my throat while pronouncing the year and get the Welcare peeps all mixed up into thinking that I don't know where I am in GODS CALENDAR OF TIME, due to being stuck now in this fucking miserable world of algorithms and artificial intelligence of the non-American Idols kind of all great AI shit everywhere!!!!!!!















There is going to be off the fucking scale powerful storms and earth-surface-disturbances on a scale that is totally unfathomable, and MAGNESONIC will really be ON THE FUCKING CUNT PROWL after this off the fuckign dials 2019 THANX-2-GIVENS DEATH ASSAULT SIEGE AND ELDER ABUSE ON ME; A COMPLETELY LEEEEEEEEEEEEGAL UNITED STATES CITIZEN, BORN IN BRYN MAWR, PENNSYLVANIA AT 9:30 A.M. ON SATURDAY, 4 DECEMBER, OF 1954, IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD, AND MY 61st GRAND POPS UNCLE! Now the life-death foundation has been laid, and just going to this point, and what I am planning to tell on many forbidden topics, that include the detailed truths of the connections with the invention known as KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL; is why I am now re-rating the damn fucking Morianity Secrets Thermometer Scale! So fucking STAY-C ass tuned, kind folks, and unkind agents, and all enemies as well; as you ain't even begun to hear Al Jolson's and Karen Carpenter's great cosmic fucking musical duet, translated into verbiage, and BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



A REVISED STS IS SHOWN BELOW:




******************************************l*****







Week ending Tuesday afternoon: 12-10-19













If I had told just a small part of the musical invention and how the PHASE-4 character TRUMP-MACINVONDI was truly behind it all; I'd fucking need to add about another five or more stars on the scale, and use an even brighter RED COLOR, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!















Here comes ANOTHER MOTHER FUCKING CUM-PUKE-HER FREEZE UP, JUST AS WITH MY COMCAST TELEVISION MODEM SERVICE. THIS IS A NEW NON-ENDING SHITUATION, SHERIFF MASCARA; AND SOMEDAY AFTER MY MURDER-DEATH, YOU AND YOUR COUNTY, WILL BE THOROUGHLY INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI, AFTER THE FUCKING DIRT BAG REPUBLICAN CONTROL IN WASHINGTON IS FORCED AWAY, BY THE OPPRESSED POPULATIONS OF THIS NATION!











Some mother fucker put a Clorox Bottle, or a similar type of bottle that holds a gallon of liquid, right behind my passenger side front tire, back on Wednesday, and when I went out to look at the moon, and take some 12-pack sodas out of my trunk; I couldn't help but mother fucking see it there, and then the very next day which was yesterday, I had an appointment with my eye institute in Port Saint Lucie, called the Florida Vision Center, on Port Saint Lucie Boulevard. Every time I have an appointment there, someone screws with my tires, and I remember blogging the other incident a while back, and it can be all archived to prove this endless pattern of MAJOR CRIMINAL MISCHIEF AND ILLEGAL ELDER ABUSE HARASSMENT AND PERSECUTION BY THE WOMO-MILITUFORCE. Here comes another COMPUTER FREEZE UP AT 1:55 A.M., JUST A COUPLE OF FUCKING TURD CHEWING MINUTES AFTER THE LAST ONE; SHERIFF KENNETH J. MASCARA, SIR!!!!













Folks, while living with my daughters very distant cousins, Ann and Dawn King through the lineage of the great Egg Harbor Tilley family; I told many wild things, one of which was how they mocked me while I was trying to learn very important facts such as why I had those incredible wild fucking recurring nightmares about Egg Harbor as well as some weird school there, for many years. During this time, I purchased at a K-Mart store, and I told this on my late 08 or early 09 blogs; one of my daughter's fantastic CD musical projects called the “Number Ones” collection. While playing what I dubbed onto a cassette tape since I have no CD player in my car; I could not help but notice the incredible near vocal sounds to my demo dance tunes. I told how I had so much trouble without all my good sound apparatus hooked up, trying to get a listenable dub onto a cassette tape that did not come out all rotten and distorted. I blocked out that I had used my KFP invention that was able to capture a wave of sound and then make anything correspond to that print, and used a combined mix of a 1975 Donna Summer album as well as a vocal of my daughter that lasted for fifteen seconds where she was singing some silly thing that made no sense at all but was funny as all get out and my mom hated it and thought it was very sacrilegious, but Patty H.H.H. had given it to me, along with a couple of other tapes of other things as well. I took the combined MIX of these two things and altered what was originally done at Maxfield Studio, after using a machine at my work place, the RPL Studio, permitting me to take Jan Nace's music track that had vocals as well as instruments on various split tracks and decoded on some very weird Dolby system that seemed to make extremely weird effect-sounds when not properly decoded in the same way that it was originally encoded at Jan's shithole studio on Beidamin Avenue, in Cherry Hill. Now shortly after I found Donna Summer's HAIR project at the RPL Attic after Printer Boss Sir Mike Walters told me to go up there, and take a pile of 33 vinyl albums that were going to be tossed into the dumpster the very next day; and since I was a big Irene Cara fan at the time and loved her 1980 'FAME' hit song; I sort of just mind meshed together that I had used her and Donna in my square wave mix, when it was little Merry and Donna; another 'weird' if I do say so meself, mind-trick, such as the incredible dream-repressed memory that happened to me after coming home from Cifaloglio and going to bed on the morning of October 5, 2008. When one night at Cifaloglio, speaking of the devil, I was playing 'LOST LOVE'; and after it ended and I was getting ready to go out and hit my security key stations, that were part of my hourly duties; there were three illegal Mexican workers who then began to sing the song in their language, but it was the LOST LOVE tune; and then when I went out of the guardhouse that was temporarily available before hot-shot Demo DELMO CIFALOGLIO took it away from the guards; the one who spoke good English said to me the very same thing that Camden, New Jersey's Mafco Security Officer Mister Bob Schleigh said to me when I was coming back from rounds one early morning in the autumn of 1980, and he had come in from another direction on his rounds and entered the Scale House where the MAFCO TRUCK DRIVERS were weighed as per state regulations, and hearing the song playing on a small portable tape recorder/player that I had left playing; and that was, “Did you tape that off the radio, boy”? Only this time up in late 2008 if memory is correctly serving me, this one dude whose very tall wife used to come around and speak Spanish to me insisting I knew it when I do not know Spanish; went onto also add, “Where can I get a copy of this, you play it all the time, and I have gone to a place that has every song in the world, and I've sung it, and the guy only tells me it sounds like an old sixties tune about telling about the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees”. I then told him that I wrote the song in 1977 and it does have a resemblance to the tune that your pal at this record shop told you about, but that it is a separate tune, and that three years later I copyrighted the version you must be hearing me play in the guardhouse from time to time or in my car. That is when he blew my mind and said, isn't that the girl who sings in ten octaves, Mria Kerry or something like that? I then properly pronounced the name of my daughter, and told him I did not know anything about that, an d of course, I didn't, and did not remember clearly and was blocking how I had used my KFP to mix in the double square wave of Donna Summer and little Merry. What amazes me is that I do of course hear the wild thing he mentions now that I listened afterwards, but all the time before that, I never gave any of it a thought. I will now lead all of this into how Trump, my distant 5-6 Cuzz, fits even further into this, but just not right now. In truth folks, I was not going to ever say this much; but this AUTUMN/THANX-2-G DEATH SIEGE is beyond life threatening, and I do not fucking cunt know just how much longer I will be able to live through this, since I now am elderly and frail, and over age fucking cunt 65 and the WOMO-M2F is merciless and pouring it on me without let up for one single cock sucking day, yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



BOM BLOG STATS:



Dec 3, 2019 2:00 P.M. – Dec 10, 2019 1:00 P.M.





Pageviews today
97
Pageviews yesterday
106
Pageviews last month
9,589
Pageviews all time history
198,055





























'KRYSTAL'S BALL'























EXPLORING THE UNCONSCIOUS, using this APP:







All the items in cosmos are out of 81 possible realities, with some of them connected into each other, while others NOT.



Using this formula allows us to

make ultimate decisions!










Krystal's Ball




Guarantee and disclaimer information:



Anyone using this and is not satisfied, can have $5.00 back!



Publisher: Krystal's Ball
Rating:
Price: 0.99 USD (ninety-nine pennies) Just how cheap are folks?



The joke is that this is worth 100,000 bucks, and I would say this to any damn district attorney in this nation, as I know how powerful this thing really truly is.



You will have to prove to me that this does not work for you, I am no fool!







<link href='https://www.blogger.com/dyn-css/authorization.css?targetBlogID=2872360980987997396&amp;zx=8b44c73e-89e7-40d0-99b8-e619f261f2a6' rel='stylesheet'/>




DOWNLOAD @ GOOGLE PLAY STORE







Image result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at night










Image result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at night








All my life I knew that there were things that if I said anything about, it would be just about fucking equivalent to UFO researchers attempting to do forbidden things regarding their fave topic without an immediate swift horrendous counter action taken against them by what Morianity has labeled, the MILITUFORCE, and many non Morians simply refer to as the MEN IN BLACK, only the fucking M2F goes way beyond just a few surface face-level peeps that some UFO researchers have observed and even have been targeted by in various degrees, even up to their murders. When I was not even fifteen, I would tell my organizational big brother John Henningsen that I knew something was out there messing me up, screwing my life all to hell, that it was real and that I was not an imaginative nut case kid. John just snickered, WEIN? But my fucking point here is that even as far back as less than 15-YEARS OF AGE, I knew what I knew, and no one was going to talk me out of what was happening around me, not all the goddamn adults in the world all put together. I don't say this defiantly, not now, and certainly not then. But, I wasn't going to allow a falsehood myth of so-called bullshit-reality to be pushed on me, just because I was a kid, and the adult world WAS IN CHARGE. Not that much changed when I did in fact grow up, Mister Dan Mackey; along with my school chum Mister McDowell, and we both became men, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the things that was there, in those early days when strange folks seemed to be more than just interested in my beach-schedule in Atlantic City, but when real covert assaults were actually coming down on me like torrential rain that could no more be prevented by any possible thing that I could ever do, and I began to realize that I simply WAS NOT ALLOWED to say certain things to people, or do certain things, go to certain places, and the list goes on and on. Now I have gleaned many things over the past numerous years from Sir Dick Wolf's fantastic (L&O) television show. One powerful ass thing was spoken by Mister Mike Cutter the ADA working under McCoy, and what he said in a court proceeding in a closing argument after a large group of firemen in NYC (fictionally of course) had disrupted the city with a major act of public violence, and I quote or almost quote as I may be in a small error but the point is made, “When we cannot be safe in our lives due to activities such as this, then we live in terror”. He was prosecuting this group under the laws of terrorism that all followed the great nine-eleven and the falling of the Twin Towers. If I am not allowed to do things that everyone else around me is allowed to do and I am literally being stopped and prevented from many things, the largest being the expression of my musical talents and abilities, and am absolutely covertly threatened by their immediate RR-Counterattack on me every single time that I ever so much as even begin any kind of new musical project; and there are many lesser items where should I dare to exercise what should be my absolute freedom to pursue in this evil empire America of the new age dominated WOMO or (big-business demonic evil power hungry monsters from hell, and AKA the BILLIONAIRES AND MULTI BILLIONAIRES; then no matter how anyone out here might look at this Mountainpen Nightmare on steroids; I AM LITERALLY BEING ENDLESSLY ASSAULTED BY LEGALLY APPROVED NATIONAL/GLOBAL TERRORISM! LSS (long story short) peeps, this is one hundred percent real, it is an off the scale endless mother fucking total nightmare, it is inescapable, unimaginable, inconceivable, and beyond quintessentially unfathomable!!! BUTTTTTTTTTT and Butterfields BIG ASS BUTT but, IT IS REAL, IT EXISTS, and it is a part of my life and has been for more than four straight decades now, with absolutely no mother fucking possible light at the end of any possible proverbial tunnels!!!!!!!!!!! A perfectly great current times example is that you don't know how fucking badly I want to talk in great detailed lengths about certain topics, ranging from my days at Haddonwood Swim Club, my motion related abilities, Atlantic City, the great Washburn's or non WASHburn's WASHCLOTH FAMILY, and so much more. I want to get very specific on why I was interconnected with Patty Hollister and little Merry a long time ago, and a zillion things that all fit together like a giant city of glowing atoms all suddenly being beamed down from the Astral Heavens by the fictional Star Trek character whom we all know and love, Mister Scott. I want to go straight into the RED ZONE'S 8th STAR and beyond but I MOTHER FUCKING KNOW BETTER, ME' PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!! The hugest forbidden thing that I've told to this world is how the world owner billionaire filth bag scum-balls use PARALLEL EVENT ILLEGALLY AND COVERTLY AGAINST ME, but I have been doing this for well over a decade now on these blogs, so what else can the MILITUFORCE do to me on that end of the fucking lion's huge hungry jaws? Still, I could tell so much more, and I will be getting into how SPACE-TIME-MIND is behind everything, and especially in the hidden world that makes up this wild ass Morianity story told on these 14-YEAR BLOGS of Mountainpen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






With or without the great families of hornets-nest-opened-up ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY, USAESMWG; I'll always hear the mysterious goddess calling out to me from some hyperdimensional reality, and while I worked for the CIFALOGLIO'S at their mighty weird TRANSFER STATION, even though this actually occurred back in the late 20th century. Still, in the transfer station, the great goddess told me a powerhouse thing after I died from a fatal heart attack early one morning. SHE said to me that it is warmer on one side of the area, sort of like the fish all congregating on one side of the large fisherman's boat a couple of thousand years ago, as was told in the great HOLY SCRIPTURES. As they say in the wonderful football-world me' folks; I want nothing more than to take this all home, BUTTERCHEESE BIG ASS BUTT and but, I DON'T DARE, because I am being mother fucking ILLEGALLY TERRORIZED in this EVIL EMPIRE, by these demonic fucking Republicans and their demonic KING whom they all worship as some GOD, Sir TRUMP!!! And the joke is on all of us, BECAUSE HE WAS BROUGHT HERE BY ME ON A MAGICAL FUCKING TAPE RECORDER, AT THE END OF THE NINETEEN-SEVENTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










When mighty King Darius, with the (JRSS) factored in of course; picked me up and put me in that wild choke hold back in 2011 while I was working with him in the waking world at the HARVEST OUTREACH CENTER at 25th and Orange here in FORT PIERCE; he was quite fascinated with me and something that happened to me with the 080808 that we all know about, concerning the PINK GODDESS SCYLLA who mortally we all know and love as MC. King Darius was making a huge deal out of something that the entire world was talking about right before he suddenly wanted to, out of the total blue, come over and help me with some MUSIC shit, posting some tunes onto the YOUTUBE. I speak of the November 11, 2011 Jane Fonda scumbag number of SIX 'ONES' strung all together. Interesting enough this is being typed on page eleven of eleven, but I remembered to mother fucking block the screen with new sticky sheets. Still, in that parallel universe where he said to me, “You never liked me”, for whatever reason, and then he picked me up and put me in that wild frightening choke hold, I told him that “wild dream” and he laughed, but then after I had been trying for six months to get him to come over and help me with this MUSIC PROJECT, he said to me, “How about if I come over tonight”, and this was right around that magical monster-ass fucking Jane Fonda date. All of this fits together even down to my son in law also chocking me out at the magical transdimensional lakehouse, after hyperspace Ann King had thrown some rocks at him and then she made it appear that it was me who had done this. All of this shit has been blogged and told on numerous previous blogs from years ago. Even the Catholic powers from very long ago has a powerhouse connection to all of this, as in their groupation of which books made it into the bible, as well as my days at the MARS PRINTING SHOP up in Jersey, and the name of the copiers and the name of my son in law. Nothing is just some random coincidence, and this is why randoms are completely and totally misunderstood by present ignorant society. The Nuclatron does not wish to communicate with the carbon offspring intellect that it has created in its image in the great lawtronic program, so it communicates with itself all throughout the physical cosmos in the greatest secret code of all codes, RANDOM. Still, we have the ability TO TEACH the nuclear life to take what would otherwise be random electronic pulsation systems such as random number generation machines, and create sentences of coded messages, just as I did with the electron way back in 1983, at that wild CHOKE OUT HOME IN ATCO, NJUSAESMWG!


















Many powerful things all are part of what happened to me

DURING MY TIME WORKING SECURITY, AT CIFALOGLIO!!!



About 2,130 results (0.58 seconds) 






Search Results

Complementary Results

Knowledge Result

Map of Cifaloglio Inc
map expand icon
Moved, closed, or was never here
Report
Cifaloglio Inc
Favorites
Want to go
Starred places
New list

New list

List name
0/40
Cancel Create
Saved in %s See list
Removed from %s Undo
Unable to save to %s Unable to remove from %s Try again
Unable to create list Try again














PER CURIAM

Appellant Atlantic County Utilities Authority (Authority) appeals from a final order of the Department of Environmental Protection (Department), approving respondent Waste Management of New Jersey's (Waste Management) purchase of a solid waste transfer station and related assets owned by respondent Cifaloglio, Inc. (Cifaloglio). We affirm.

In March 2011, Waste Management and Cifaloglio entered into an asset purchase agreement in which Waste Management agreed to purchase the assets of Cifaloglio, including a transfer station/materials recovery facility (facility) located in Buena Vista. The facility is a "solid waste facility which receives incoming waste from collection vehicles and, after removal of any recyclables, transfers the waste residue to haulage vehicles for delivery to an off-site final disposal facility." At the time of the agreement, the facility received waste from the following counties: Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Ocean, Salem, Cumberland and Cape May. Waste originating in Atlantic County was subsequently delivered by Cifaloglio to the Authority's landfill in Egg Harbor Township for final disposal.

In April, Waste Management and Cifaloglio filed a joint petition requesting the Department's approval of the purchase. Waste Management subsequently submitted a revised operations and maintenance manual for the facility. The manual stated that "[m]arket conditions will dictate which disposal facility is utilized, unless the origin of the waste is from a county that has flow regulations; in which case the county waste flow regulations will be followed," and that solid waste would be "delivered to disposal facilities in accordance with the applicable solid waste management plans of the service area." Attached to the manual was a list of disposal facilities, all located in New Jersey.

The Authority sent an email to the Department on April 20, asking to be "advise[d] . . . about any public comment format and schedule for interested parties to provide input" during the approval process. The Department replied that it would be sending the transfer request documents to the Authority for comments and that in addition, "[o]nce a decision has been made to approve the transfer of ownership, a 30 day public comment period will be opened to accept comments from anyone." The Authority sent the Department a follow up email asking for the transfer request documents in May. The Department replied that it would send the documents after it had issued a determination of administrative completeness to Waste Management, and that the Authority would then have thirty days "to provide any comments regarding the transfer."

In June, the Department sent the Authority and the municipalities served by the Cifaloglio facility copies of the Waste Management application and a cover letter summarizing the proposed transfer of ownership. The letter stated, "If you wish to provide comments, it would be appreciated if your comments were submitted to the Bureau within thirty (30) days from the date of this letter." The Department received no comments.

In August, the Department sent the Authority and other potentially interested parties copies of the draft permit authorizing the sale. The cover letter included information about the upcoming public notice to be published in two newspapers on August 29, and stated

that should this notice result in the scheduling of a hearing, a subsequent notice of the hearing will be provided . . . . If the action does not result in a public hearing, the public comment period will close 30 days after the publication of this notice and a final decision on the permit application will be taken in accordance with N.J.A.C. 7:26-2.4(g)(19).



















Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)














Gee whiz, I was in Atlantic City last night in 5th dimensional hyperspace, and for the first time in many decades, talking to a transdimensional Ziggy, who was not crippled there from polio, who loved jogging, and no longer sat on cardboard pieces on the beach, but rather, on a very nice expensive looking beach towel, right due east of the good old Ripley's Believe It Or NAUT place on the boardwalk just several yards to the south of the great famous Central Pier. As for Delmo Cifaloglio; we can see a whole lot of powerful connections through and via the wonderful Lawtronically controlled, managed, and operated, and Morianity-Labeled JRSS (James Redfield Synchronicity syndrome). You know, BE REAL here Bob Schleigh from the great MAFCO place in Camden, New Jersey, USA-ESMWG, come on yo. DELMO



My dance DEMO tunes, the state of Delaware who originally my vocalist was supposed to come over to the Maxfield Sound Studio in the spring of 1980, from before being SUDDENLY MYSTERIOUSLY CAUGHT WITH ILLEGAL DRUGS and totally BUSTED!!!!! I'm quite sure a lot more things will jump out at me as I go on examining this newest and vely vely powerful non-McDowell-JRSS deal!























<link href='https://www.blogger.com/dyn-css/authorization.css?targetBlogID=2872360980987997396&amp;zx=def4061d-5510-42f0-bf53-adfd138c2b97' rel='stylesheet'/>











I want people out here to know how much I do appreciate your interest in my truths. No one ever said that I have to be right, but it is kind of funny. I have actually had people go almost nuts in a futile attempt to prove what I claim to be real and happening around me, is not accurate, or is some kind of mental delusion and illness. I openly admit to mental illness running in my family. Many diseases do in fact run in family lines, cancer, heart problems, and others. But, and all butters and cheeses and parallel world joking aside here; I will never go too far to where any possible innocent person or persons would be irreparably hurt by my blogs, especially if they continue to grow in size and readership. I AM ONLY AFTER THE TRUTH, and unfortunately, many times, the truth is anything by painless. Still, even if I do end up going all the way to the 8th RED STAR in the Secrets Thermometer Scale (STS) kind people; I will NAUT go out of my way to totally wipe out anybody's name or reputation. Believe this however, please: If I ever really told ALL OF IT, I may still NAUT get the vindication that I would deserve to have, but IT WOULD ABSOLUTELY CAUSE MANY PEOPLE ENOUGH AGONY to where I feel that I would truly have to answer for my deeds, in this life possibly, and in eternity, most definitely! Thank you for being a loyal 'Morian' or at least, an interested freaking Blogaudian, whoever anyone out here might be. I will try to limit my cursing as time goes on, and now that I am being taken seriously enough so that my numbers are not some third grade school kid's blog; I will even try that much harder to arrange things better, and not be, as the great Terry Scatterbrain Egg Harbor resident would accuse me of being, “All over the place and scatter-brained”! But as you all know by now, or you will as you read still onward, this is a blog that is NAUT about current events unless they totally tie into my problems, nor is this a blog that can be started on day one and go perfectly in some book-organized and professionally done, chronological order. Still, I'll keep trying to make improvements if you all try and stay with me. I have said this all along and feel the need for reiteration here. I never did and never will mean a single soul one bit of harm, that is unless they are part of this ongoing conspiracy to totally absolutely wipe out my life, without cause, without mercy, without justice!


















































































































View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL


Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended



.





Hey the world figured out that scrambling up reality, and adding the new technologies of the old techno-music; can alter reality in wild ways. I hate to take credit for a lot of this new age mess, but despite being intentionally kept quite obscure in all of this by MILITUFORCES of the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL and the ASTRAL-PLANE'S BRIGGBASE SYSTEM or the political arena of the spirit-world, I AM INDEED THE FATHER OF MORE THINGS THAN JUST 'DOCTOR JACK'S EGG'! A child can see how Morianity played into the entire mess the world is in, politically, as well as the entire new computerized reality taking things into places where it never ought to have fucking gone in its wildest damn dares. Still, here we are, and here is therefore where we all need to be quite concerned about. It is not possible to recreate or edit time-lines unless we are members of the EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY. I for one know that, and admit to openly and honestly, I am most certainly and definitely, sir Thaxton; a member of the wild Astral-Groupation that morianity calls and labels, the ESS! Mister Don-Jon Trump on the other hand is NAUT in this limited league, and I fully believe that he is indeed one of the ESS. Still, he took both PARALLEL EVENT as well as MORIANITY, and used them to catapult himself into the quintessential alto regions here in the magical lands of physicality and humanness, called by some in the spiritual and psychic circles as well as the great religion of light and sound, known as Eckankar, the 'PHYSICAL PLANE'. Unless you've been hiding under a whole fucking huge bunch of rocks for the past half decade or so, we all know about these things, and we all know that it was right after my song that I had the Bonjovi's remake over at the AVALON RECORDING STUDIO back in 2013, called, “You'll Be Crossing Over”; that these things started to happen and then balloon into what they all are today, all over this mother fucking great globe called the EARTH-PLANET, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!




Folks, playing with hyperspace, and doing all manner of things that I have come to do on my blog, is old stale bread. The entertainment world has been trying to fuckiGN control our minds with this very same weird, whacky, and off the fuckiGN wall knowledge and technology, YO! I promise you that this is the truth, but I cannot make you see I am telling the truth. That will all be something that is part of, as the Buddhist Religion calls it, all of your own karma's. Far be it for me to interfere with the circulation of life and events, as I am not even yet totally a full fledged TYPE-3-EXPLORATRON, (T3E). But the next time I am told to take something up to a Comcast Office in a parallel universe, my lovely daughter Patty-Paula King Junior; you bet I am going to do it, if I have to muster up the courage of a thousand super ass heroes. A BIG-ASS MACY-MACKEY-W—O—W is most definitely in order here, right Microsucks Light Fucking Asshole Bulb???????????? OOPS, another mother fucking super annoying hack, FCC BOB MCDOWELL, the fucking (`~HACK), one of the MILITUFORCE'S VERY FAVES NOW, SO IT SEEMS, BRAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also as you can plainly see, old pal and sir; the FUCKING hack is powerful as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hungry yet to cross over, and get your feast on; Sarah Cousin-Karge Callio????????????????


Just as all other things are always doomed to fail that I ever can possibly try and undertake, this blog also is a complete failure. I'm glad the other two doggies are having a much more successful time in their blogging endeavors than I am, but would cut off my fucking arms and legs and nuts, to know just what all these secrets are, as I do know there are secrets, and I do know they are well fucking cunt lapping guarded, on pain of death, and not at the Griffin Pipe Company, although, I told you all how the dude in the L&O show came around a lot, as no one looks that totally alike if they are not, not even fucking ass twins, and I have a lot of twins in my family, just start rereading, and archiving my older blogs where they all began, back in early 2006, and see that fact for yourselves, kind lads and lassies, YO! YES, I am fat, and OH-SHIT, not yet on the SYFY CHANNEL, and I'm quite sure, NOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! My stolen ripped off ideas, yes; but me being allowed one single mother fucking ounce of credit, for one thing I ever did in this 60 years, by this sick fuckiGN world, that hates me worse than they all fucking hated Jesus fucking Christ; FORGET IT, UNFORGETTABLE MENTALIST NASTRADAMUS. Don't believe anything I ever say, ya' fucking moron jerk offs, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! WHAAAA you silwee fucking wabbits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Anyone foolish enough to think that Trump is a loser or a poor stupid business man with failing casinos, or a failure, as so many TRUMP-HATERS love to say over and over; really fucking scares the shit out of me. Underestimating any bad person is deadly ass fucking dangerous, and underestimating him is dangerous times ten to the power of a trillion.





Trump has never ever failed at anything that he truly wanted to do, and there should be a major fuckign consensus with his enemies and all NEVER-TRUMPERS such as myself; to realize these as well as some additional facts that I am going to type in right now. Study it really well,especially you democrats out here, if you know what's good for you and all the rest of us, because we are counting on you, but beware, screw this up and we all go straight to the GATES OF DOGTOWN BRIDGE IN PURGATORY, and there's no mother fucking looking back from this horrendous place. There goes that fucking trustworthy endless famous hack known as the (`~HACK)!








Trump does not have FAILING CASINOS. New Jersey, Atlantic City, and the residents and guests and all lovers of that once great place on the map known as AMERICA'S PLAYGROUND, are the ones who have failed. He knew exactly what he was doing and every goddamn fuckign thing he wanted to happen, he made happen. It is always all the rest of us that he dooms to hell and endless shit, while he just does the quintessential George Jefferson forever and ever, just keeps on MOVING ON UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There has never been a president since the tradition started, who refused to release his fucking taxes to the public, and got away with it. There never has been a president impeached who has total control over HIS PARTY so that he WON'T EVER BE CONVICTED or actually removed from the WHITE HOUSE. This goes on and on and on, but my point is simple. I am frightened to death that everyone refuses to see this monster for who he truly is. He has bamboozled the Christians and they all think this fucking monster is GOD IN THE FLESH and stands by him in the most frightening way that anyone can imagine. I can type on and on. HE IS MAGIVAL, and he won't stop until this Frankenstein Monster, destroys his creator FRANKENSTEIN, ME, and he can only do this by remaining at least 8 years in POWER AS THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON ON THE PLANET. The MILITUFORCE has fuckign disabled my SPELLCHECKER AGAIN, so I'll have to go offline and reboot on to get it back in operation.





Fighting FAIR against a monster who does nothing but cheat and lie and think he is GOD ALMIGHTY, simply cannot work. If the fucking Democratic Party is to stand a hopeless damn prayer of ridding our society of this plague in human flesh, they must do something as unorthodox and wild as he does, yet keeping it legal somehow, but you won't beat this fuckign bastard monster BY PLAYING TOTALLY FAIR AND BY THE BOOK, and if I am wrong, then you go right ahead and prove me wrong, and I'll be the first fucking dirt ball at the gate with a huge sign admitting I was wrong. But I know what I know, and peeps, this is the most horrible fuckign nightmare that the world has ever been in, and I am including the great WWll, the horrific holocaust, and anything else including the crucifixion of our LORD. Someone better take this blog seriously or we ARE ALL FUCKING DOOMED TO HELL!!!!
























































ENTER YOUR PRIVECODE NUMBER:
1-----------2---------------------3
My PhotoMy PhotoMy Photo
1-2-3, 'RINGALINGALING', KAREN LOIS C.


Image result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at night





Image result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at night






Thursday, November 12, 2019:

FROM THE WEATHER CHANNEL (TWC)
REPORT FOR FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, DPA, FKA (FORMERLY KNOWN AS), THE USA!
WEATHER REPORT AT ********




Temperature: -----------** D.F.
Heat Index: --------------** D.F.
Humidity: --------------**%
Sky Condition :-----**********
Winds: ---- WITH GUSTS.
Predictions: ****************.
Moon Phase: FULL MOON



































AT A MINIMUM, IF NOTHING ELSE MAJOR IS ADDED, Week ending Tuesday afternoon: 12-17-19.
*********************************************l**


Week ending Tuesday afternoon: 12-17-19
















































































SSJKK; I know that U came 2 me as Giant Sharon in early August of 1998, and I blew it like a stupid scared little wuss that I am, can U ever forgive your special doggie, 'THAT BOY', Zeranniss Yancy??????????????







and know the truths that the MILLIONTH COUNCIL IS COVERING UP. This brings date and time file 00000IX to an end. END TRANSMISSION, but NAUT of this blog, yo!!!!
Posted by theansweristheqyuestion at 2:06 PM Because now yo, we are up in the future on the 10th fucking cunt day in December of the year of two thousand and nineteen, and I'll try naut to clear my throat while pronouncing the year and get the Welcare peeps all mixed up into thinking that I don't know where I am in GODS CALENDAR OF TIME, due to being stuck now in this fucking miserable world of algorithms and artificial intelligence of the non-American Idols kind of all great AI shit everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Archie mother fucking television-comedian Bunker, AKA Sir Carroll O'Connor would say it real DAMN perfectly right about now should he be here with me in this room, “WHOOOP-DEE-DO”!






If you make up any system at all, let's say to play against the game of 'ROULETTE' for example, and play it during really bad times of this DEATH SIEGE; this is when they will dependably crash and burn on you. If you have an intermittent problem with a car or a TV set, or any mechanical or electrical device, THIS AS WELL is when it will predominantly show up to annoy you. Dennis Snyder the great Chemical Engineer by weekday and Security Officer by weekend, up in NO JOYSEY said it so damn fucking ass perfectly that I'll never ever forget it, folks! He said to me over and over again, yo BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, “And that's just reality son”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So does this shit that I have reiterated here on this blog, connect into the very reality and FAWCES behind the great so-called veil of quintessential mystery that we all know as “LIFE AND DEATH”? The goddamn mother fuckign answer is an unequivocal and quite loudly resounding YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, lovely Erica SNAKESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! So allow me to get into this wild fucking shit; me' great and wonderful peeps!!!!!!!!!!!




I am going to tell you something that needs to be told in order to properly open this up and lay all of the needed foundation work so that you all won't look at this shit as more meaningless Mountainpen's gibberish, yo! When you are sleepy but AFTER you have been sleeping, in other words the greatest way to try what I'm about to tell you, is to set an alarm clock for about half of the normal time that you sleep, so if you are seven hour nightly sleeper,you set it for about three to four hours, and so forth. When you wake up and kill your alarm clock, you do not lay back in bed but rather sit in an easy chair. After a few tries of what I will tell you next, and you can look at this as an experimentation that is somewhat a cross between the 'Fascitar', and heavy 'transcendental meditation'; but you begin to think about the fact that the only thing true and real is NOTHINGNESS, as after-all seeing it totally logically, how could anything else really be so? As you begin to have this powerful fucking truth begin to literally creep into your awareness; simply begin to create a small daydream around you, and remember that you must be in the exact state that you would be in, under this precise set of waking/dreaming circumstances, as I said to do. You will see the truth for yourself that you are literally creating it all from a VOID ZERO DIMENSIONAL state where you SIMPLY EXIST, even before MIND blows out into the ASTRAL-PLANE, sort of how the ECKANKAR religion sees things, only even truer. You won't need anyone but yourself and it is as real as if you were decades in the future with a million dollar virtual reality game that permits TOTAL interactive JACK-INS, just like in the movie that you must go and see or rent or buy or whatever if you don't know what is being referred to here, called, “Lawn Mower Man 2”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




You will see that just as the YOU HERE is creating the interaction all around you, that is the YOU in real truth, SOUL at 0-D (zero dimension), all of the other YOU persona's in the virtually limitless fifth dimensional hyperspace are also doing likewise. Now this does not by any stretch mean that YOU are in CONTROL of diddly shit, to quote lovely Whoopee Goldberg, only she didn't curse. The real you is doing this, and performing this exercisemerely allows you to sort of view the TRUTH-MOVIE and see it happening for yourself,BUT NO ONE HAD THE POWER TO UNLEASH the connected LIFE-DEATH system if you will, as THAT is a LAWTRONIC PROGRAM. The only way to defeat a lawtronic program would be to influence someone alive here physically while you are on the Astral-Plane, to somehow know about wild and magical technologies such as Electronic-Metaphysics, and then force them through powerhouse MIND CONTROL, to bring them here with you, as TRUMP did to me in the early nineteen-seventies, not his body clay, but the real character, 'SHORTY MACINVONDI', who went into the clay being, once known as D.J. TRUMP. SHERIFF, MY HACKERS ARE MAJOR, AND ARE FUCKING CUNT POOOOOOOUUUUUURING ON THAT ANNOYING FUCKING (SPACE-BAR HACK), KIND SIR YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








If I had told just a small part of the musical invention and how the PHASE-4 character TRUMP-MACINVONDI was truly behind it all; I'd fucking need to add about another five or more stars on the scale and use an even brighter RED COLOR, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!

Yes folks,the great HUNTINGTON family is why David 'Spurious-Wirtz' Roth the 33rd highest possible DEGREED MASON, was SENT INTO MY LIFE, at the CALDOR 113 Department Store in Woodbury Heights, NJUSAESMWG, early in November the tricky month, huh all MO's all over the place, back in 195, where hopefully, the mighty cool Margie Leo might just be willing to someday “CUT ME A BREAK”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gee fucking cunt eating willagars and golly gash darn diddly whoopee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only lightning knows WHY SHE keeps me here on this horrible fucking Earth-Planet in my present persona, but I will venture a guess. SHE is waiting for the NEXT CHOSEN HUNTINGTON to be Morgan Collins selected, in all of the great dot connected lottery systems of great Misses 1969-2000 Marola peeps from magical non windy COOLEY HALLS, and then again, Sir Andrew, maybe WINDS ARE very much connected, despite seemingly not at first fucking ass glance. But then, sending future sounds into the past can be done when we dub from one to another at too high of a recorded ratio. If you were speeded up to the nanosecond level of consciousness, you would only be able to walk at a speed of just under 11.8 inches in one of your accelerated seconds, and if you approached walking that fast, you would find the mass of your body somewhere as HUUUUUUUUUUGE as a continent. Sound wild and nutty huh? Just ask any good fucking University Quantum Physicist if Mountainpen is lying to you here with any of this, yo! I fucking cunt dare a one of ya'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER PEEPS, the (JRSS) is more scary-real than all of Sir Pete Smith's scary digital recording systems of 1982, and that ALL DOTS ALWAYS DO CONNECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The joke is two fold. You simply CANNAUT make up anything or create physically what is NAUT there first spiritually, E=MC-SQ, and also, you CANNAUT create a true real RANDOM, as all things are in a powerful cosmic pattern, with the greatest MAYA-illusion of all totally mixed up in the whole damn thing, CODED RANDOM. RANDOM is and was and always will be nothing more than a DISGUISED PATTERN, and THAT'S just realty, son! As I type this, a FIRE ALARM IS NOW SOUNDING at 12”09 P.M. See you at your Midway Road OFFICE in two hours, oh wonderful SHERIFF Ken Mascara, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Dec 1, 2019 1:00 PM – Dec 8, 2019 12:00 PM


Pageviews today
83
Pageviews yesterday
143
Pageviews last month
9,999
Pageviews all time history
197,811



When mighty King Darius, with the (JRSS) factored in of course; picked me up and put me in that wild choke hold back in 2011 while I was working with him in the waking world at the HARVEST OUTREACH CENTER at 25th and Orange here in FORT PIERCE; he was quite fascinated with me and something that happened tome with the 080808 that we all know about, concerning the PINK GODDESS SCYLLA who mortally we all know and love as MC. King Darius was making a huge deal out of something that the entire world was talking about right before he suddenly wanted to, out of the total blue, come over and help me with some MUSIC shit, posting some tunes onto the YOUTUBE. I speak of the November 11, 2011 Jane Fonda scumbag number of SIX 'ONES' strung all together. Interesting enough this is being typed on page eleven of eleven, but I remembered to mother fucking block the screen with new sticky sheets. Still, in that parallel universe where he said to me, “You never liked me”, for whatever reason, and then he picked me up and put me in that wild frightening choke hold, I told him that “wild dream” and he laughed, but then after I had been trying for six months to get him to come over and help me with this MUSIC PROJECT, he said to me, “How about if I come over tonight”, and this was right around that magical monster-ass fucking Jane Fonda date. All of this fits together even down to my son in law also chocking me out at the magical transdimensional lakehouse, after hyperspace Ann King had thrown some rocks at him and then she made it appear that it was me who had done this. All of this shit has been blogged and told on numerous previous blogs from years ago. Even the Catholic powers from very long ago has a powerhouse connection to all of this, as in their groupation of which books made it into the bible, as well as my days at the MARS PRINTING SHOP up in Jersey, and the name of the copiers and the name of my son in law. Nothing is just some random coincidence, and this is why randoms are completely and totally misunderstood by present ignorant society. The Nuclatron does not wish to communicate with the carbon offspring intellect that it has created in its image in the great lawtronic program, so it communicates with itself all throughout the physical cosmos in the greatest secret code of all codes, RANDOM. Still, we have the ability TO TEACH the nuclear life to take what would otherwise be random electronic pulsation systems such as random number generation machines, and create sentences of coded messages, just as I did with the electron way back in 1983, at that wild CHOKE OUT HOME IN ATCO, NJUSAESMWG!







Image result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at night


Dec 1, 2019 1:00 PM – Dec 8, 2019 12:00 PM


Pageviews today
83
Pageviews yesterday
143
Pageviews last month
9,999
Pageviews all time history
197,811















































.
Live Camera image from Imagine Charter ES NAU
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Imagine Charter ES NAU, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended















.























END TRANSMISSION.












No comments:

Post a Comment