Monday, November 18, 2019

AND NOW I KNOW THAT I KNOW, CHAPTER 000016






AND NOW I KNOW THAT I KNOW, CHPT. 16



3:30 POST MERIDIAN

MONDAY AFTERNOON

18 NOVEMBER, 2019

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG



















It is nice and cool, and has been for a short while, the only DAMN half good thing around me for a vely vely long time; huh ol' bud Bob Shingle-Tosser McDowell, and future FCC Chairman? I phoned to complain about my COMCAST CABLE SERVICE and am awaiting a call back to see if an error on my TV-BOX has been successfully corrected. I am going to definitely be fucking switching over to some kind of ANTENNA-TV-SERVICE shortly, as this is totally weedeekawuss, lovely Queen Katy P of 1997 Abseacon, across from your Uncle Admiral P's FAA TECH CENTER place!

GOOD OL' NO-JOYSEY!

OUCH, DON'T BEAT UP THE CONGRESSMAN'S ASSISTANT AND ME, LOVELY KATY-QUEEN!













Yesterday afternoon, one of my three box fans just quit. I looked over and poof, nothing, it was on medium setting but the blades were standing still. I turned it off and on again, but IT WAS DEAD. Nothing ever dies mechanically for me, UNLESS IT HAPPENS DURING PERODS OF THE WORST MAJOR MOTHER FUCKING DEATH ATTACKS UPON ME, and this has been an ongoing reality in me' damn ass life now, ever since this entire nightmare really began taking off like NASA-ROCKETS, back on when else but 08-15-1986? Oh boy, MOM and Uncle Billy!















MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR PHASING CYCLE CHART:



MONDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2019





CURRENT PHASE IS: WANING GIBBOUS 6:6



N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 WXC7 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 WXG7 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 WNC6 N.M.





Image result for images of lighthouses at night





My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces





Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr

© 2006-2019, 'BOM' (Blogs Of Mountainpen)















ANY PASTED IN POSTS WITH OWNER ©'s ON THEM, ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF THE CLAIMANT, AND WILL BE REMOVED UPON RECEIVING NOTICE TO DO SO.































Nov 10, 2019 4:00 AMNov 17, 2019 3:00 AM





Pageviews today
22
Pageviews yesterday
286
Pageviews last month
6,316
Pageviews all time history
191,063





Pageviews by Countries

2,361
Entry
Pageviews
United States
2361
Ukraine
19
Norway
18
United Kingdom
17
Canada
13
Germany
13
Russia
13









Also, a major leak was observed early yesterday after I first got up. I was too fucked up with other persecutions to even bother blogging about this weird incident, but I'll tell you all now about it, yo yo yo yo yo me' gwate fwolks out here! I keep numerous gallon and half gallon containers filled with water in a lower kitchen cabinet for the hurricane season which now for all intents and purposes has ended for the year of 2019. Still, the one plastic jug, as all the rest of them are made of glass, began to spring a tiny leak at the bottom, and suddenly my entire kitchen floor is wet and needed to be mopped up, on top of all of my other major pains in my prick! Again, do these things EVER EVER EVER occur when I am NAUT UNDER A DEATH ASSAULT? The answer is an absolute and unequivocal NO!!!



END TRANNY YOR MISERABLE ROTTEN DISEASED OL' GRANNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment