Thursday, December 5, 2019

TRUMP IS COVERTLY MURDERING ME, KIND SHERIFF MASCARA, SIR




TRUMP IS COVERTLY MURDERING ME







I AM BEING MOTHER FUCKING DEATH-STRUCK ON EVERY SIDE, A SKY FILLED WITH POISON-CHEMTRAILS, NABES ON ALL THREE SIDES OF THE NUCLEAR TRIAD OF MY APARTMENT, AND ROACHES THAT WON'T MOTHER FUCKING DIE!!!!!!









Starting at 9:03 this cunt chewing morning, maintenance peeps or just the nabes themselves above me in UNIT 707, are banging and hammering on my ceiling WITHOUT LET UP OF FUCKING MERCY. Also, the pigs next to me at the 605 construction works are either moving or the gods only know what, as this is now DAY TWO, and they have their apartment door open and carts loaded with trash and shit are being taken to the vestibule trash chutes. The reason that I'm hopeful for a move out is because they have removed their shit on their door, a silly ass 60's hippie peace sign and a fake-burglar watch-out CHI-DOG BEWARE sign. As I speak this fat bitch is slamming her goddamn door just as loudly as she can, over and over, and I may be calling mother fucking 911, because my health, and my nerves, and my damn heart, SIMPLY CANNOT TAKE THIS; Chief Diane of the FORT PIERCE POLICE DEPARTMENT, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You would have to mother fucking be in here to experience THE LITERAL HELLFIRE THAT THESE PRICKS ALL HAVE ME IN TODAY, MAH'M.






































::::MMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC::::





Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me FOR THE PAST 65 YEARS, WITH MAX-POWER AGAINST ALL PERSONS AND FORCES BEHIND THIS ASSAULT ON ME, WITH THIS DAMN HORRIBLE EARLY THANX-2-GIVENS DEATH SIEGE, BEGINNING IN AUGUST OF 2019, AND IS ONGOING UP THROUGH THIS PRESENT DAY, AND WHO HAS PLACED ME INTO THIS WORST DEATH SIEGE FOUR DAY SUPER BOTBAR ASSAULT IN DECADES, ON THIS 5 DECEMBER OF 2019 , USING MY TRIAD NABES AND THEIR ILLEGAL GUESTS MAKING ALL DAY NOISE, ESPECIALLY THE NEXT DOOR 605 AS WELL AS THE 707 CONSTRUCTION ILLEGALS, ALL OF MY UTILITY PERSECUTERS, WHOEVER IS FREEZING MY COMPUTER, AND MY COMCAST TELEVSION SYSTEM, WHOEVER IS CAUSING ME DEATH BEAM HEALTH WIPE OUT ATTACKS, WHOEVER IS MAKING MY ENTIRE LIFE AS MISERABLE AS THEY CAN; AND THAT IS ALL A PART OF AN ENDLESS ICPE-APE-TECH ASSAULT, FROM EVIL DONALD TRUMP; on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, MAX.-POWER. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD!!!!!!!







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.











Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).







Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







































EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE




EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE







GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P






























4:36 ANTE' MERIDIAN

THURSDAY MORNING

5 DECEMBER, 2019

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG













This entire 'DEATH NOISE' AND 'SKY DOUBLE BUBBLE GROUND AIR AERIAL ASSAULT' ON ME, IS A DONALD TRUMP ICPE-APE-TECHNOLOGY ASSAULT, BECAUSE OF THESE MOTHER FUCKING IMPEACHMENT INQUIRIES BEING HELD ON FUCKING CAPITOL HILL. He has been doing this to me since the middle nineteen eighties, and my blogs told this openly to the whole fucking world, along with the Hammonton Texaco story of the spring time in 1984, ever since these blogs began, and LONG LONG BEFORE HE EVER THREW HIS HAT INTO THE 2016 FUCKING RACE, and we all know it, AND IT CAN BE ARCHIVE-PROVEN any time by anyone in this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still folks yo, I knew when he won that I WAS A TOTAL FUCKING DEAD MAN AND THAT I WILL NAUT SURVIVE HIS GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING MONSTROUS PRESIDENCY. DON'T ANYOBNE EVER TELL ME THAT GOD IS A GREAT WONDERFUL BENEVOLENT BEING, BECAUSE I MOTHER FUCKING KNOW TOTALLY ASS BETTER, ME' PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And here comes the loud drilling BOVE ME UPSTAIRS by these maintenance mother fuckers. It sounds like I'm fucking cunt living in a total WARZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I should survive this death assault, it will be a bigger cunt huffing miracle than any ten water-walks in Southeast Philly and Jerusalem combined. Talk about a quintessential mother fucking James Redfield Synchronicity Syndrome on buckets of steroids at light speed squared.







END TRANSMISSION.






No comments:

Post a Comment