Saturday, October 27, 2018

THE END OF MORIANITY, LEAVING THE USA












THE END OF MORIANITY.



HACKERS HAVE SOMEHOW GONE INTO MY COMPUTER AND ERASED MY LAST BLOG CHAPTER. They also went up to the Google-Blogger site and erased it out of the blog online, so I am not able to retrieve it. Serves me right for not learning how to do back-up copy storing on those DVD-R discs or whatever they are called. I cannot fight what is happening to me, so I will pack up and get out of here. I have my mother fucking cunt eating passport, and Trump cannot stop my getting out of his wicked evil empire. King Trump and his MACY CREW is not going to stop my surviving and escaping this horrendous mother fucking place! Good-bye for now, and maybe the Russians will help me out of my SNOWED-IN troubles soon.





Mister Muller, expect my letter to you telling the entire story of what dirt bag Trump and his friends have done tome for 40 years now. This is all so that he can win his scum bag elections, and again, he wins, and will go right on winning, by wiping out the Mountainpen and using this secret of PARALLEL EVENT! You'll be getting my letter soon, registered mail, Mister Muller.





THE END.















I'll be calling the fucking police when it gets light later, to make a report of this highly illegal activity and total violation of a legal US citizen's civil fucking cunt liberties!

No comments:

Post a Comment