Friday, October 26, 2018

BLOG 55 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN
















BLOG 55 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN

SUB-TITLE:





''GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS''





CONTINUING CHAPTERS IN MORIANITY'S RELIGION FOR MILLENNIUM 3





















I AM UNDER MAJOR DEATH SIEGE; SHERIFF MASCARA SIR, ON THIS 26TH MOTHER ******* DAY IN OCTOBER, OF 2018; SIR!!!!! I am having a major horrendous time trying to fill my necessary medications, due to that major screw up back in July, where my Primary Care Physician (PCP) went off of my insurance plan, and then came back on it recently; and causing this monster screw up! When I tried using my phone to make my urgent medical calls, I was major effed with sir, and THIS SENIOR CITIZEN ABUSE is most definitely highly illegal; and you should not tolerate my having this done to me in your great county, kind Sheriff Mascara, sir, YO!!! I was disconnected from my pharmacy while trying to hear my status, and then the WOMO-MILI-2-FAWCE enemies stopped my COMCAST HOUSE PHONE line from working. When they do this, I am forced to grab my cell, that I only use for such emergencies; and I called the Walgreen's back on that line. This is SENIOR ABUSE, as if I am not having enough goddamn problems with my damn insurance, and my damn prescriptions; and THROUGH ABSOLUTELY NO FAULT OF MY OWN; AS I DID NOTHING AT ALL TO CAUSE THIS PROBLEM, AND THE HUMANA PEOPLE TOLD ME YESTERDAY, THAT “THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED TO ME”!!!!!!!!!!! I truly verily feel that somebody's head should really be forced to roll for all of this abuse of a senior citizen. It was not enough to knock me off of the medicine that I had faithfully taken from the age of twenty-eight, until I was sixty years old; but then ever since the end of 2014, the persecution just keeps right on getting mother ******* worse and worse and worse and worse, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT

RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT









MAGNESONIC, OPEN COMMAND, G-7.

WHOEVER IS SCREWING UP MY ENTIRE LIFE AND PERSECUTING ME TO MY GRAVE, WITH NUMEROUS TYPES OF ASSAULTS, IS TO BE SCANNED FOR TOTAL CRUSH DESTRUCT, SINGE DESTRUCT, TOTAL DESTRUCT, DESTRUCT; ON ALL GENERAL AND ALL CODED GENERAL ORDERS. USE BOTH 'AD' AND 'ZD' TECHNOLOGIES. MAGNESONIC, ON AN 'I' TO 'D', A/B TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, YOU WILL NOW HAVE YOUR 1983 AT&T OLD STYLE PHONE-TONES DATA TRANSFERRED, INTO LONG-EEEEE VOWEL-SOUND PRINT, WITH THE RED PRINT FOR THE 'A' TONE, AND THE BLUE PRINT FOR THE 'B' TONE.



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, UNDER SPECIAL ORDER 18, AND STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









THERE WILL BE MAJOR CRAP GOING DOWN ALL OVER THIS WORLD, FOR WHAT IS BEING DONE TO ME; YOU MOTHER ******* TWAT EATING SUB SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing lower than whale turds, are your mothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







You see peeps, this is what I got as a damn ass result of pasting in that medical **** on that blog a few days back. I TOLD YOU GINA!







END TRANSMISSION.








1 comment:

  1. ACLU, hackers have removed my entire blog illegally from my computer as well as my word program. I guess I will have to call Mister Muller and tell him all the things I have on Trump.

    ReplyDelete