Thursday, October 11, 2018

BLOG 44 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN
















BLOG 44 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN

SUB-TITLE:

''GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS'' CONTINUING CHAPTERS IN MORIANITY'S RELIGION FOR MILLENNIUM 3





















I am under a major death attack today, Sheriff Kenneth J. Mascara, kind sir! The first of it was when my upstairs noisy nabes began moving their heavy crap around somewhere in the time era of ten this morning. Then things were relatively OK, even on my long trip up to Vero Beach, Sheriff sir, to see my Behavioral Health Clinic Doctor. BUTTTTTTTT, YO, when I got home, immediately, the harassing telephone calls began. Also, someone screwed with my insurance to try and stop my medications from going through at the Walgreen's Pharmacy. Some mother ******* diseased toilet germ is making it appear as if I have some New Jersey health coverage, when I've not lived in Jersey since middle December of 2009, nine damn years ago. But this is just a tip of the iceberg, Sheriff, sir. This is all INTENTIONALLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT ASSAULT ON ME. Also, the WEATHERBUG APP is hacked again, popping on showing a local temperature of 59 goddamn mother ******* degrees, A TOTAL HACK JOB, and a total VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL LIBERTIES and CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS under the laws of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, that guarantee me the right to PURSUE LIFE, LIBERTY, AND HAPPINESS. You cannot pursue any of those three items when you are continually bombarded with nightmarish monstrous hellish damn ******* bull****, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheriff sir, I plan to send snail-mail letters to a lot of people soon, including my internet blogging address so they can read these things and know about my endless suffering at the hands of this wicked evil demonic EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have totally absolutely ******* had it. I am almost 64 **** huffing years old, and this is entirely too damn old to be ****** with all the damn time, Sheriff, sir!!!!!!!!! So WOW-THAT.











OCTOBER 11, 2018,

THURSDAY AFTERNOON, AT 3:21,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE IS * DEGREES FNHT.

TODAY'S RANGE: (H-*L-*).

HUMIDITY IS *%.

HEAT INDEX IS * DEGREES.

WIND IS * AT * MPH, GUSTS AT *.

RAINFALL TOTALS TODAY ARE * CENTI-INCHES.

YES, THE WEATHERBUG APP IS STILL BEING HACKED FOR ME; KIND SHERIFF, HEY, WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT?













Around six this morning, obviously Lightning Goddess Diana, knew that my damn evil enemies of the WOMO-TAWF, AKA HALLS-FAWCES AND THE ESS, were going to give me lots of damn hell today; as she came over to visit with me. She was so beyond lovely and beautiful. She made lots of pink and white colors for me, and also struck right outside my window. I don't know what I would do without my 1-2-3 endless lover!!!











I know that evil PK is behind most of my miseries and woes. But the problem is that few folks on this diseased ball of toilet hurl understand how this can all be going on. How can this powerful person that Scott Ransome told me about very indirectly, back in 1988, when I got him talking so that he would tell me some stuff in my bugged-up car that I later went on to make copies of, and even sent one down to the United States © Copyright Office, as part of my musical project, called, “Epitome of Harassment, Part 2”. All this is right there and absolutely available, kind Sheriff, for you or anybody to go and check out and verify for yourself. You needn't take the Mountainpen's word for dog squat, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Speaking of beautiful Lightning Goddess Diana Z. Arteemis; thank you so very much for visiting with me, lovely LIGHTNING. IWALU, 990-990-990-990-990-990-990!Laugh if you ******* want to peeps, but I tell you all straight right now, dogs are not treated anywhere nearly as bad as I am being mother ******* treated all over **** chewing hyperspace.






All over the unfathomable 5th dimensional hyperspace, oh yes. That is a statement that carries more weight and power with it, than all the sextillions of tons of mass that makes up this incredible and amazing Earth-Planet!







Alerts Map




I have stated that people don't have answers to many things, one such thing is why do we have to have such wild and bad weather from time to time? I think I said it on my very last prior blogging text as a matter of fact. Well, maybe the answer is indeed a biblical one. An eye for an eye, and a Magnesonic for a Magnesonic. Who can ever really know a damn thing, as the great philosopher, Mister Sigmund Malyeska would put it, back in the summer time of 1969?













Yes peeps, since the ESS will NEVER EVER LET THIS POOR OLD SICK PITIFUL MAN ALONE, YO, we'll be telling a whole lot more ******* cow****. I “have not even begun” with any of this ESS stuff; ALL CARPENTERS!










MAGNESONIC, HEAR MY VOICE PRINT ON ALL GENERAL AND SPECIAL ORDERS. USE BOTH AD AND ZD TECHNOLOGIES. SCAN FOR WHOEVER IS DESTROYING MY ENTIRE LIFE, AND USING ICPE-APE AGAINST ME, AND WIPE THEM OUT UNDER TOTAL CRUSH DESTRUCT PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM ORDERS, ON AN 'I' TO 'D', A-B-TONE PHASING SYSTEM. MY OLD STYLE AT&T TONES ARE NOW DATA-TRANSFERED TO MY VOICE PRINT USING THE LONG-EEEE-VOWEL SOUND, WITH THE 'A' TONE PRINTED IN COLOR RED, AND THE 'B' TONE PRINTED IN COLOR BLUE.




EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE




EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE




GO TO CG-18, UNDER G-189, G-13, AND STOP!







ENDocrinologists AND END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment