Monday, August 20, 2018

BLOG THREE OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN






BLOG 3 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN









4:50 PM, Monday, August 20,2018











My blogs made no bones about the Astral Plane and its mighty evil powerful BRIGGBASE. I discussed elections, the Kalpa, and the one third of all astral forces in control there. Sound at all familiar kind folks? You know, Trump's base, about a third; and even the word 'BASE' itself! Come on Mizz M. Safka 208, YO.





















YES MY FRIENDS, JEWELLY WHITE'S GOT IT GOING ON, AND ART IS QUITE MAGICAL”. But more than magical, it will if I can escape this freaking EVIL EMPIRE, be the very source that permits me to sue AMERICA for every last freaking dime they all have, and make that dream come into fruition from 1979 or early into 1980 from Mantua, New Jersey, where the treasury had cut me a check for it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!



THEN YOU WILL ALL BE SNOWED IN!















MY ILLEGAL SCUMBAG NABES HERE AT THEIS PHA HELL ARE SLAMMING AQWAY, NATURALLY, IT BEGAN THE MINUTE THAT I MOTHER FREAKING BOOTED UP THIS NIGHTMARE COMPUKER, YO YO YO YO YO!!!











I am a descendant Huntington, and I can talk. There is only freaking Huntington family, and with or without Karen Skinny's Atlantic and Pacific, we are all cousins, YO! Yes brah, I can talk. It is like speaking out against this stupid butt licking war on drugs and those stupid jit ball Reagan's who totally wiped out America for good and all, or maybe for bad and all. I believe all this junk should be legalized. Why? A snot nosed child can see it with blind folds covering his or her eyes, but why argue with 'the epitome of stupidity', to quote the late great David Roth back in the middle eighties? My point is quite simple. I do not nor did I ever, DO DRUGS or drink, or any of this stupid junk, so yeas, that allows me to talk, as whether the crap is ever legalized or not would have a zero effect on my life! With the founding father's example, my seventh great grand daddy Samuel Huntington, I feel this entitles me to say what I want about all the crap that has gone wrong with this once totally great nation of ours. Robin Hill, Melanie, psychic vision times from 1974, gee what next Elmer Fudd and other folks, what next? So you all tell me if I am just the quintessential crackpot of Jersey and now Florida, why then was RUSSIA the largest reader of these WORDS OF MOUNTAINPEN? Why does our sleazy attorney general here in Florida hate me so much, wonder what this miserable cow is covering up, were you all not following the stuff about that during the elections, YO?







Ever since early twenty-sixteen and my blogs stopped for two and half years, this Public Housing building will not repair anything in my place. Right after the Hitler man got in, just as I knew it would happen, my worst nightmares began. I had only freaking thought my nightmares were horrendous before that. Cube and Cuban that one, kind people!





















Radio, TV, internet, social media. These four things worsened the life that humans now are forced to live here on this lovely planet called the Earth. With the introduction of all of these items, one by one, the world got more and more insane, and don't bother trying to prove me wrong. All you can do is be stupid and laugh and ignore me, or check it out Mister L&O-Bozz for yourselves. Here is the 'situation', to quote the great Superman of the fifties; Mister Louigee Henderson Kent! Do you really think you are inside the top of your forward somewhere? Only energy is sentient, it thinks, it dreams, it does all sorts of 'magical Hollister' things. There is a great group of folks called AAT's or Ancient Astronaut Theorists. They believe some great stuff, but they fall down hard and fast by not seeing just who really these aliens are, because I promise you they are not the visitors from ships who live far away somewhere out there on this physical plane. They exist at the Plank level; that the Catholic Church calls the Purgatory. They have a lot of issues going on, the biggest one is that they must endure a timeless existence or 'endlessness'. Mortals have a natural fear of death because this permits a physical vacation where they can escape a hell so unfathomably bad that there is no way for me to discuss it. They do not come here on vacation however. They eventually run out of energy from countless interactions and they dream out and away from their plank-purgatory. By their point of view they all are doing it at different stages, but since time is only illusion, out here to us, this appears as one big bang, and has been labeled this term. They are the energies that eventually cool down enough to create matter and program a physical plane. It is all done with pure intellect. All of us, to quote Dock Sagan are star-stuff. Very true. The stars have programmed all of this and they are highly intelligent entities watching all of us very closely. They build solar systems and in our case, this one system has even built us. But what is us? Your brain is nothing more than a bunch of junky goo on the physical plane. No computer can think. Only algorithms can create a computer's ability to be thinking, it does not think because it cannot think, it has no energetic equivalent to its physical structure, 'soul' if you will. The gods of the astral system gave the mighty minded Mister Einstein a fantastic formula, and all he and his colleagues ever did was concentrate on one side of this wonderful equation. E=MC SQ. The real power comes when we invert what was placed into his mind during his times of mental picturing and gods communications, and let this become M=E/C SQ. Simple enough to invert any mathematical formula. We all went to 5th grade. You know, 3+3 = 6. 6-3 + 3. 4x5 = 20. 20/4 = 5. The message was that we exist in purgatory, we have just slightly more than zero mass at the Plank Level beyond singularity-0-Dimension, so we lose enough energy after virtually limitless interactions on this astral realm, and begin to push outward into the hyperspace all around us called the physical and caporial plane and world where we all live physically. Aliens are the energies that have made all of the great stars that we see at night, and so why don't they communicate in some meaningful way many ask me. They talk constantly. They use a fantastic code that mortal humans call 'RANDOM'. Every single communication that they make is followed by their changing the code. Random or a code that changes with every single message, is the ultimate code, and without ZDT, it cannot be broken, and humans on this planet are a long way off from ZDT, (Zero-Dimensional Technology)! These gods have no desire to tell us this information but they did want to see who would be the first one put on this Earth to come to all of this revelation, Mister Childress. I promise you that, sir!









My enemy dirt bag nabes are all harassing me since I have been blogging, but then folks, you know this, WHAT ELSE IS KNEW, SAME OLD SAME OLD, (SOSO-WEIN)???











The Briggbase is one third of the AWA (Astral World Authority). I have told you all this a decade ago. Even the damn Russians all know all about all of it, huh Hillary my friend, and my best to KP. She almost beat me up as a teenager in the late nineties at a New Jersey Dairy Queen. All these things have been removed from lots of my blogs with some hocus pocus crap about cookies and DCCN or some similar crap on my Blogger site. It's all freaking totally Greek to me, YO! You all know I told about the one third and the elections and the eight million year Kalpa, on numerous prior blogging texts. Then along comes President Hitler and his '''BASE''', hey, all that's needed is the jail (BRIGG).









Since late June, I have had about 500 mother loving dollars of damage done to my automobile. If you don't help me and get this stopped, oh wonderful great Sheriff sir, I am going to take the county to court for allowing a citizen to be persecuted under this oppressive Hitler Republican RULE and dictatorial domination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







OBLITERATE ALL OF MY ENEMIES,



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



GO TO GENERAL ORDER 901, G-189, G-1133, UNDER CODED GENERAL ORDER 2, CG-5555, CG-18,

A---N---D----------------S---T---O---P!







SOME BUNCH OF MOTHER FUCKERS WILL PAY FOR THIS DEATH SIEGE ON ME SINCE FUCKING AUGUST OF 1986, AND AGAIN SINCE AUGUST OF 2013, I PROIMISE YOU MISTER TAHREN GANDHI.







Oh Gawky Gaukauk, help me, pweeeeeeeeeeeeze. TANKS!























As I said in December of 2016,



Yes, my freaking scumbag neighbors from hell ARE ANNOYING THE FREAKING HELL OUT OF ME. Whenever Stanley next door is away, they make all the noise they want to, and the reason is simple. They don't give a muck about freaking me. I am not one of them or in their HIP HOP RAP SCUM CLUB, nor would I ever wanna' fudging be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEE!















My Photo




MARK WAYNE MOHR



Original five blogs:
On Blogger since January 2006
Profile views - 2893

My blogs

About me

Gender
Male
Industry
Occupation
Location
Introduction
Not boring, without hesitation nor concern for fibbing, I can honestly say with a knowing that out of 8 billion that live or have lived here, none have shared my wild ride through hyperspace, with awareness
Interests
Favorite Movies
Favorite Music
Favorite Books
You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits? An angry mother. At the risk of sounding negative, the only thing one may be truly sure of is that you cannot be sure of anything

NEW BLOG FROM DECEMBER OF 2011, and new DATA:



THIS IS NO LONGER A PUBLIC BLOG.



I BELONG TO THE COSMOS, MISTER SAGAN, OR THE DAMN STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I'LL BE BAHK GOVERNOR FLABS!











END TRANSMISSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment