Wednesday, August 29, 2018

BLOG 9 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN




DON'T READ THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR DAMN MINDS BLOWN TO HELL!



MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.













FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.

© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2018.





















































































Frankly Congressman RA, I don't even care. All we can try is to live and to die, with love for each other to share.











MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3














MOVING TOWARDS THE 15 YEAR



BUT NOT REALLY CHAPTER 8

















As said back in the days of that chapter and book on my blogs, to be completely honest, lads and lassies; it is beyond surreal and weird, times three billion; to know all the stuff I know, again, that Microsucks Light-Bulb-Hack will pop on, the second I begin the actual blog information, and not just the opening part with lines and opening phrases. It never lets me down, unfortunately. But I also know the other stuff that I mentioned before, and won't insult you by wasting your time rehashing this mother ******* ****. Yes sir, Russian hackers are alive and well at my mouse, boy oh boy!!!!! But are they really Russian hackers? Physically perhaps they are, maybe they aren't, but in neither case, is it really them. No human being on this planet is under their own control, and only a very few ******* gamers know this truth, and are most likely intelligent enough to keep quiet, so their lives don't get thrown into **** lapping hell times infinity.







Oh Lordess Sarah Krassle, some of the things that I say are major, and us, great United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for short abbreviation, only one lie was ever told on all of my MORIANITY, and I had no idea that my information about what I was telling, was faulty, so it really was only a partial lie. Unlike the great childhood days of
Quakertown, Pennsylvania, USA, some things are weird times a billion, and then comes a decade later as a teenager, and things quickly escalate into weird times a septillion. Yes folks, only one half of a lie directly, and all the rest was totally true.

Then right around this same time, came the dead children who spoke to me at those Quakertown and Allentown area playgrounds, back early in the nineteen-sixties. Yes there were two different ones, with the little boy my age, and the little girl my age. Now people, I am the only person on this planet, that would DARE LOOK A SUPREME COURT JUDGE, STRAIGHT IN THE FACE; AND TELL THEM under pain of penalty if indeed they can prove me lying to them; that my entire story called MORIANITY, over a now just less than 8.5 year time period; is all totally 100% true and accurate, other than for the one lie I admit that I told that Sarah was there that night with her great gang, on that public bus at around 10:30 PM, the night of 12 July, back in the year 1970. I now make this pledge and oath and swear officially on this writing, to this statement, to all nine Supreme Court Justices, and if you can prove I am a fake or a phony hoaxer, then I WANT YOU TO THROW MY MISERABLE WORTHLESS ******* *** IN CUNT LAPPING PRISON, as that is where I would belong!!!!!









AUGUST 29, 2018,

WEDNESDAY MORNING AT 1:13 ANTE' MERIDIAN, (JANE SLEAZE WEEDS DISEASE!!

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, U.S.A.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 75 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 96%

HEAT INDEX IS 80 DEGREES FNHT.





What did you say to me Mike McNulty?

AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-I THINK IT IS 1971!!!!!


























Weather Map is courtesy of CHANNEL 12 local South Florida TV.



















Alerts Map

Note: The image above may not reflect the current alert state for your county due to a several minute delay between the issuance of the alert and the map processing.

Advisory Colors Key
Winter Storm Watch
Flood Warning
Non-Precipitation Advisory
Flood Statement





Beautiful Katharine the Great White Shark, how are you doing tonight, big lovely girl?















You see, AWAKE, it would not make sense for a bunch of powerful people to care more about hurting me, than being with their own families who they must love in some sick diseased perverted way. But when you see things in the new light of EXPLORATRONICS, hay we all have to sleep, so they simply have found a way to make sleep-time become extremely productive, and for that, we all do in fact, need to give these rat hole scum suckers a great big ******* gold star!!!!!!!! Things are a bit more complicated than just my old idea and version of EXPLORATRONICS, and the great ESS (EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY)! Time now to introduce the two point oh version, kind folks, or just whatever/whoever Kirk, is really 'out there'! Religious/spiritual “possession”, or TYPE-3 EXPLORARONS, doing Patty Hollister sleep control in one methodology or another; be it with her magical FASCITAR or other ways, no matter how you pick up this bottle of deadly serpent venom kind peeps out here, it spells out the never ending human races questions and queries of just who are we, and why do we sleep, and also, why do we act the way that we do when many times we all know that we don't understand our actions at all, after later sitting in our peaceful dens or wherever and reflecting on the crapola of the day! Whoever you are reading this, you know I'm telling you the gods honest mother ******* truth!!!

'BUT', whatever you or I ever do; SARAH KRASSLE knows every single thing about it. Count on THAT folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, all the mysteriousness of **** is gone, when you put on your new exploratronic glasses. Even unexplainable things like KABOOM, Mister Clancy and Mister David Leigh Smith, back in the autumn of 1970, at Haddonfield, New Jersey, in the Cooley Hall; Sir ROTTENBERRY ROCKDROID LURCH, PROGRAMMING OVERRIDER, SIR; YES EVEN THAT, and much more, is all simple truths, but do we have them all yet, now or on that bus with Paula King and her great mighty friends, on the late night of July the damn twelfth, of 1970, on Arkansas Avenue, in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA? What would the great shoe knocker outer say here AKA Frank-Chester; but a resounding damn WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? Let me say on the other hand, WOW!






The problem is folks, that this is not one bit funnier than what happened on a road trip up to my relative's place in mighty fallen Babylon, in New York, in the great U. S. A. What I witnessed would make DCF or the Jersey Dyfis folks blush, but there is always the Sigmund Malyeska way of overcoming bad **** that we witness, and that is to laugh hard and raucously. No wonder the entire damn Huntington family is total damn looney birds, with all the hell that we suffer through!!!!!!!!!! No peeps, I do not believe so much anymore in a human caporial flesh club of dream-travelers, hey there may be a group like this, and well organized and super secret, you know like the Masons or the Illuminati, or the Rosicrucian's, and so forth. Still and all, what I believe in is the “NUCLATRON” as I've come to term and label it, church folks would do well to just keep saying “GOD”!!!!!!!!!! God and all of her offspring children. Nuke scientists know what I am talking about. The entire intelligent program seems to be there just to eventually spit out the lighter and incredible element called CARBON. This is so the NUKES can dream here physically, as us, and hey, who else Mister Childress sir???



















Yes I doubt that humans are putting anything together or for that matter could care less about this incredible family that went from Carpenter to Stuart to Huntington, and then after my moms mom, we broke on this line into the Masons, and then my mom married dear old lovely Dad, the treasure 'hunter', Mister Wayne Landis Mohr. And I thought I had some wild Huntington side cousins. WO. Billy Harner, to quote you down in your basement so many times, and I'll throw in a little 'WEEEEEEE'!











From roaches, to people, to a zillion other things; just why do things happen as they do lads and lassies? Happenstance, coincidence, sure, believe that and they stupid, legs and all oh great L&O peeps! You believe that lie and you are really in the 65 and under intelligence quotient club, YO!!!!!!!! Suddenly all over the entire mother ******* apartment here, out of nowhere, a swarm of **** huffing nasty dirt bag germ ridden cock roaches. Or someone loves an idea I have and tells me to get back to them at such and such a time, and then POW, it is as if I had awakened into some totally mother ******* parallel universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No folks, you believe what gets you all through the dark lonely sick demented long rotten nights, but give me gol-darn reality every time. Without reality, you me, we're nothing. Let me prove it to you in a short couple of dam sentences. You win the damn Powerball Lottery and after taxes you're worth a half of a billion bucks. Ten minutes later a brain tumor causes you to barely know who you are and you live with this for the next thirty or so years until you freaking die. So what good is all the money. I'd rather be dirt poor and totally miserable and at least have my damn REALITY, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Santa Claus and Patty Hollister, 'oh boy'. Forget the three damn zoo animals. We have a real situation here, wonderful pwanet Earth. Like WOW. So just who influenced all of these people and all of these things from them in 1975, along with them and 'associates/friends' from even earlier, and on and on and on? You know peeps, I ran into a professor not that long ago who attempted to figure out the odds of this all happening if I am not just nuts as all get out as well as eliminating any chance for coincidences, and he came up with, GET THIS, 3.57847 times 10 to the power of 78. Yes sir/mahm, that's about three and a half times ten to the seventy-eighth power, YO!















On the night of the transformer power pole fire a couple of weeks back now, I was in the vestibule area of my Public Housing building here on my 6th floor, and got talking to several of my nabes. I rarely see folks as I rarely venture outside of my damn apartment because of the heat in this horrible state. I wouldn't know most folks around here if they fell out of the sky in coins, Mister David Childress, sir!!!!!!! Still, one lady the same age as my daughter or maybe one year older, asked me if I would allow her to use my password on the Comcast so she could access the great and mighty internet. She tried to get me interested in using the computer again, and I resisted and resisted. But she wore me ******* down and here we go, my blogs came back. My eyes do not do well on this small screen and I am poor and cannot afford a nice system that those folks with big bucks can gain access to. Long Story Short or (LSS) for short, as long as I can pass the 20-20 line at the eye institute that I visit annually in Port Saint Lucie, they don't care how some people have a glare problem and have problems with small screens. Everyone keeps saying, go online, go online, and I keep telling people, my eyes are all ****** up and I am awaiting my cat laser surgery for Christ's sake! She told me to blog in a larger font and then change it back when all through typing. It works. So whoever blew the damn power pole did themselves a big disfavor to quote my late and great Babylon, Mew York Uncle Heinz Gottwald. If they had not done this to me, my blogs would still be dead in the water, and your latest antics done to me, (Trump-Scott-Bondi) AKA the TEAM FROM HELL, are now going to be exposed. Still, in fairness and all honesty, is it really them, or is it the POWERS, (HALLS FAWCES) TYPE-3 EXPLORATRONS, or THE ASTRAL PLANE GODS, who really are empowering and totally mother ******* influencing and controlling them to do all of these monstrous and horrendous things to me, YO? Many mortals may wonder, well let's say you're not a total ******* nut case and all of this is real and true, oh you big stupid ***hole Mister Mountainpen; then WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO YOU? The problem here folks is that this information is being and has been, KEPT FROM ME, and if anyone knows and ever tries to tell me; their entire lives and the lives of all whom they love, will be viciously wiped out and destroyed. I know that much for a total **** sucking fact, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













JUNE 21, 2014,

SATURDAY AFTERNOON AT 5:01,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 93 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY-50%, and summer is reading calendars.



WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MISTER ELMER FWUDDDD!









Yes it is extremely toasty-warm to put it mildly, ladies and gentlemen of mostly dreaming other worlds of advanced times in hyperspace. Let us move on.





Thoughts and the realm that exists where this energy becomes thoughts, any kind of thoughts; is known by many names, just as ''GOD'' is, and I have both a MICROSUCKS LIGHTBULB HACK KICKING IN, as well as an old country song that I wrote in 1995 to prove it. Still, GOD is just the word DOG in reverse, and it bewilders me to the point of inconceivability, just exactly how people who worship and fear an all mighty power, would choose the name DOG IN REVERSE. Hey I love dogs as much as the next dog enthusiast. But I am just saying, folks!











Talking about the great and mighty MICROSOFT CORPORATION, something is happening that the FBI needs to become aware of, and I know that they read my blogs!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's kidding who, YO?????









Every time I am up on the Blogger Website posting a blog, a MICROSOFT thing pops up at the top of my screen and flashes, and I cannot get off the net without physically turning off the computer, rebooting and restarting windows so that all shuts down more normally. They keep insisting on selling me software, and I keep telling them that I have no money. I do not have any money, and the damn FBI knows I am sitting here broke as ****!!!!!!!!! Why can't they leave me alone, FBI? Aren't they damn rich enough without trying to bilk me out of what little money that I mother ******* survive on, living at a Public Housing Building with rats and ******* roaches and eating a couple of bowls of chicken soup a day to keep me mother ******* going, YO YO YO?













This is the type of mother ******* unfair **** that I told this neighbor about, and told her that I am better off without a damn computer. No one believes me, or seems to understand any of the damn **** that I am forced to eternally endure; FBI!!!!!!!!! Too busy lifting weights to take me off that 1988 back burner, and lend a hand to help a legally born United States citizen?











Go drink puke, Microsucks Lightbulb Hacker!





MARK WAYNE MOHR

© 2006-2014



BLOGS OF MOUNTINPEN (BOM)







My Photo





POOR PITIFUL NON MIZZ RONSTADT ME!











NEARLY EVERY SINGLE DAY IS BOTBAR, IN 2014; AN EXPERIENCE I HAVE FINALLY BECOME USED TO BEING IN, JUST LIKE AFTER AUGUST 15, 1986, WHEN IT WAS BASICALLY 99 PERCENT BOTBAR, AS IT IS AGAIN THIS YEAR. LADS AND LASSIES; IT AGAIN DID THIS IN 1997. BUT 1996 WAS WHEN THE REAL MONSTER, WHATEVER, AND WHOEVER IT MAY TRULY BE, WAS BORN! BUT 1996 WAS WHEN THE REAL MONSTER, WHATEVER, AND WHOEVER IT MAY TRULY BE, WAS BORN! BUT 1996 WAS WHEN THE REAL MONSTER, WHATEVER, AND WHOEVER IT MAY TRULY BE, WAS BORN! BUT 1996 WAS WHEN THE REAL MONSTER, WHATEVER, AND WHOEVER IT MAY TRULY BE, WAS BORN! OH YEAH PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Yes, bob McDowell did indeed grow up into a fine gentleman, and as you put it so eloquently, Mister Mackey, back in late 1972, in your classroom; ''a man''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me wonder what you knew back then as well, along with hallway communicator Marcucci and his Beatles friends, and Marola and her school play insistence wisdom. Don't even get me started, Misses Eckert Pharmacy, back on 7/12; on the topic of EXPLORATRONS, PLEASE! TANKS!!!



















Folks, you have just completed reading this blog,









BLOG 9 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN

















I do want to sincerely thank the Nuclatron for sending lovely Diana (Lightning Goddess of Planet-Earth) over to see me back early on Tuesday morning. You are so beyond white hot and beautiful, Diana my love!







END OF THIS TRANSMISSION!


No comments:

Post a Comment