Wednesday, August 22, 2018


Anti censorship at work.







BLOG 4 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN



11:44 PM on August 22, 2018







You most likely won't be all shocked to mother freaking hell if I say that this is not the world that I left when my blogs stopped for two and a half years. That was not the world that I was in either, when the blogs of Mountainpen began back in two thousand six,! Things totally change all the time. What none of you seemingly freaking get is that there is much more behind these seemingly very magical Oz Curtains of ever changing reality!











If I could just get this point across to a few 'real people' left here on this freaked up planet, BOOM; things would quite mysteriously begin changing back more towards the way that they were back in more 'normal' times! Just a few nights before I restarted my blogs up, a death beam was sent to a power pole just yards away from my mother fucking apartment, a a power transformer caught fire and blew up, and anyone doubting this can easily verify this information with all of this new age online available information, especially for those super fucking digitally skilled new-age people all around me in these new times of post Joseph Paget Revelation Hell!!!











First off, there is no way that I can post things anymore, some new fucking bullshit excuse about a new way internet works, and the old j-peg system that they say I used to do this. Just trying to post my fucking photo now is a fucking no-no, 'or so they tell me'.

















THEN YOU WILL ALL BE SNOWED IN!













Boy oh boy and Golleeeey gee Gomer Pyle, of the great fantastic United States Marine Corps, YO!



































EXPLORATRONICS IS BEHIND EVERY MOTHER FREAKING THING IN THIS WORLD, LADS AND LASSIES!!!!








On Blogger since January 2006

I have existed for eternity, and as Mark Wayne Mohr, for well over 8,000 years. I am trapped in a nightmare cycle of hell. There is a way of escape, but I would need to get my hands on things that they will not allow. By dying shortly, I will be forced to come back and repeat this mother freaking looping hell again and again. I am going to tell you how you have been conned by the medical freaking industry for about fifty years almost now.










When I was age twenty-seven, a year before I began remembering my astral world true name of Ricktafarius of Ricktown of the capitol province called Olympia, and where I eternally exist with Lightning Goddess Diana Z. Arteemis; I worked as what once was called a 'janitor' or 'building maintenance sub-contractor', under the mighty Bernie Derakowski, and this place then in 1982, was called the Institute for Medical Research, later called Corriell Institute, and who knows now or all the in-between times, but this is where something was told to me one night by the great doctor himself, when I was about to pick up piles of trash to take outside the building and to the dumpsters. There was a Christmas party going on, and people were feeling 'happy' on the alky. I put this memory out of my mind as it meant nothing to me then. I was 27 years old and felt healthy, and looked ten years younger than that. Teens and even pre-teen girls were asking me for dates. If I had been 20 or 30 years older when this had happened, I would have not only taken this way more seriously, but would have never lost contact with these medical geniuses. Long story short, I was walking by during this conversation about how they had just made five cages of their lab rats who were old, young again. Bare in mind that the anatomy of a rat is identical to us humans almost 100%. The only difference is that a rat does not have a bladder. This almost perfect similarity is why rats are in fact used and tested with medications by the medical establishment. Doctor Corriell said as I walked by, that 'he wished they could make him like me', you know, young. I remember saying something since we had spoken about some medically related topics earlier in my employ, and if memory serves me at all correctly, I asked how this was done to these old rats, and again, to stress this imfatically people; the alky was loose and flowing! He and hiss associate Doctor Green began telling me how blood is nothing more than cells, and humans and all biological entities are always going to be approximately the age of their blood. Long story short, if young teenaged blood is transfused into older blooded bodies, then over time, the cells begin to literally speak to each other. All of the body in made of these cells, our hair, our skin, our bones, our organs, you name it! So we know it works with rats they told me as they have been doing it right there for years and literally turned old dying and even very ill rats, back into their youthful prime and excellent health. If I could be allowed to live past my time loop, I know I could break this hell-cycle, eventually die as all things do, and then 'move on' forever.



















Jane freaking diseased sleaze-weeds just struck me on this mother freaking compuker clock, so allow me to freaking compensate, kind folks. TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555















THIS IS NO LONGER A PUBLIC BLOG.



I BELONG TO THE COSMOS, MISTER SAGAN, OR THE DAMN STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















END TRANSMISSION!










No comments:

Post a Comment