Friday, August 24, 2018

BLOG 5 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN






BLOG 5 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN

















The Epitome of Harassment, whatever version, 1995 taped version on cassette sound tapes, onternet version of 2006 of our new-age common era, or as Robert Andrews from 1975 said so damn frequently, ''whatever'', gee and weeeeeee! Well, to quote the mother ******* **** lapping folks on the recent news broadcasts, kind peeps out here; yes sir/mahm, we're now in the longest running bullish ******* stock market in the history of the Gods damn *** thing (DJIA) Dow Jones Industrial Averages, or the crooked criminals of dirt bag WALL STREET, for a shorter description!







My **** chewing weather system just kicked in at 5:34 post meridian (P.M.), and it is now 85 with a feels like index of fahreheit degrees of 95, and this is quite cool. All mother ******* summer it has been low nineties and high humidity, feeling anywhere from 100 to 120 degrees throughout most of this horrentrous monstrous season, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Well people, you may or may not remember the blogs of mine back in **** huffing early February in 2009, when I took a horiffic **** sucking mother ******* motorcycle attack while driving to my afternoon/evening workshit at my job as a guard at Cifaloglio, over near Folsom, New Jersey. I had just passed the mother ******* Hammonton, New Jersey Skating Rink, and POW, YO; a huge blotor-motor sickie cycle assault in league with a monstrous airplane assault, greeted me after they burned me with a over-riding control circuit, at the traffic signal just past the rink. The Russians are coming, the Russians are here, Mister mother ******* Jonathan Winters!!! A major word processing hack just struck me here at Stacey JACK-HACK-ATTACK Lattisaw Township. The spell-checker has been hacked to stop working, Sheriff Ken Mascara, kind sir! They have not yet hit my software I had put in to (*) out curse words when I post up to BLOGGER and the fragile ears of phony society. Everybody uses ******* fowl language, just like everybody dots lots of nasty little things and it is all kept hushed up and secret. At least I don't believe Leticia Tilley is from 1986 when it is 2009, nor would I enjoy the supposed 'pleasures' of Russian female urination!











Yes folks, deny what you know is true all you want, from dirty disguasting habits, talking dogs, Russian sexual preferences, my preferences which indirectly led me to being a little younger than my chronological age since any labber will tell any of you that human saliva is not that different from human blood, and needs not be screened for typing; but rather, just for great looks. Still, the most powerful thing folks deny is the impossible, you know, for lack of better verbal terminology, ''MIRACLES''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Christ were to come back today, he would be Mister Blaine or Mister Copperfield. We al remember the great television show, 'Next Generation Star Trek', entitled 'The Devils Due', with that lovely Ardra! I said way back in 1971 that super high technology or 'electronic powers, were what was really going on with all things, even this so-called almighty GOD of ours, AKA Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, and yes, she even ******* spelled out that great last name of heres in that wild experience she gave me while I was 'sleeping' in December of 1969, you know Mister Childress, the exact time the original Project Bluebook was shut down, and I for one don't mother ******* believe in coincidences, not like this one, YO!!!













Parallel Event Technology or (PET) for sure, is usually not a great thing like our loving adorable 'other pets'. The reason the blog world stopped me from posting links was all so that I could no longer show a visual reality of the great and all mighty mother ******* Dow Jones Industrial Averages. You were not allowed to see and remember how I told you, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU, TOLD YOU ALL, that this thing would go to between 25000 and 30,000 points as this current decade began to grow to a close in the 17 and 18 and 19 years, and it all happened, JUST AS I MOTHER ******* SAID SO, YO!











So then just exactly why is the parallel event with me verses the fucking owners of the world, going on, you may be asking and wondering, or then again, you may be saying to yoursel, 'Oh go **** your stupid *** self, Mountainpen!!! But in case you are indeed ******* interested, it is because I am the only mother ******* **** chewing illigitimate son of a female dog who actually knows a very simple few word combinations, and truly understands the absolute power behind them, one being that time is an illusion and that we simply exist, and another is that Space-Time-Mind or (STM) for short, is where eternal spirit is not the attention and focus of energetic existence or as the church calls it perhaps, (eternal spirit). When you are in one, then the other one simply id not there for you, and it works both ways. Once that becomes clear, the nature forces begin to communicate with you, and then in a relatively short space of time, fish and birds and other souless creatures do as well. But is anything really soulless? Is there anything, sir Einstein, alive or even inanimate that does not have an energetic equivelant? Let me tell you a quick little example that does not require me to go back further than around this time yesterday. I went over to the Walgreens Store to order some vitamins, and when I paid for them, the nice lady clerk asked me if I wished to redeem some of my Rewards Card savings and I said fine if there is any, and yes there was, a nice two dollars, and for me every penny counts, Sheriff Ken Mascara sir! Some of us citizens really are honest and before crippled into disability by powerful astral world enemies, hard working too, kind sir! The bill came to 28 dollars, and then the two buck discount brought it down to 26 dollars, and just as I was seeing this on the computer screen, I thought to myself, gee I hope my lovely Lightning Goddess Diana Zuudlocrenesia Arteemis isn't mad at me for skipping down through her magical '27' number inbetween the full price amount of 28, and the new discounted price of 26. I no sooner had this thought in my mind and instantly, a beautiful pinkish white brilliant flash of light was practically at me fee, as the doorway to the store is only five feet away from the cash register. It was LIGHTNING, nd the exact time of the flash to the deci-second was followed by a super loud clap of thunder, meaning that SHE was right there, and I even felt a tiny little bit of lovely current on the tips of my feet! Don't mother ******* tell me I'm nuts or what I am imagining, oh world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Sheriff sir; I have a neighbor who told me exactly who it is that caused me 500 mother ******* dollars worth of damage recently to my automobile. She will tell if she has to, but naturally like all of us, hopes not to have to get involved. She told me that you already know who this is and are hoping to get the necessary proof so he can be taken to jail where he ******* belongs, my kind SHERIFF, SIR!









Some know about Hurricae Mathew in October of 2017, as well as Hurricae Irma in September of 2018. I used to think that the news media was all fake and blew storms all out of proportion, CUZZ Donald! No sir! Hey like everything, there are a bunch of fakes and ******* phonies, sure there are, in all things, ther medial included. But I was proven ******* totally wrong when it came to really brutal and nastyass **** licking hurricanes here in Florida. WO-WO-WO-WO lovely arm breaker Gina of '98!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Well I never took lovely Leticia to PR, so no need to wreck the place, or have KP beat me up again at Dairy ******* Queen. WEEEEEEE!































Well, I guess the ******** want total war, with all sorts of crashes, natural disasters, and worse. What can I say here, Attorney General Bondi, and Sheriff Mascara?















MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.



Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).



Computer, MAGNESONIC, on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P











Oh LORDESS SSJKK, where will this end? You've put me in Dogtown for more than 8,000 years now, sweetie pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Nothing ever changes, time stands still, on and on **** goes and what can I say, Jay-Jay Evans, Mister Twirley Mustache Dude???







SUPPLEMENTAL BLOG ENTRY OF 01/20/2016







Sheriff sir, I am under another ******* major attack, kind sir. It started up at a quarter shy of eleven last night, with utility ****; and it has moved to chemtrailing my moon to shit, more utility attacks with my phone going into a circuit, that they have no business causing it to do, and I have roaches all over my ******* **** house, while I tried to grab a fast shower, after posting my last blog up. Every time I try posting, I get the Internet Explorer suddenly failing, and problems posting, and all sorts of mother ******* civil rights violating horse ****.















The only changes above are to the software I put in that bleeps out the curse words, ****************!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!











END TRANSMISSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment