Thursday, April 4, 2024

L30B; THE NEXT BLOG AND SUBTITLED; THIS WORKED IN LATE OCTOBER OF 2016, AND THE WOMO SPACEFORCE AGAIN IS CAUSING 2024, AND THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION YEAR WITH TRUMP, 2-B ENDLESS NON-STOP PROPERTY DAMAGE AT MY RESIDENCE, SUCH AS WITH THE GIANT FLOOD, BACK NEARLY 8 YEARS AGO NOW AT THE PHA

 




L30B; THE NEXT BLOG AND SUBTITLED; THIS WORKED IN LATE OCTOBER OF 2016, AND THE WOMO SPACEFORCE AGAIN IS CAUSING 2024, AND THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION YEAR WITH TRUMP, 2-B ENDLESS NON-STOP PROPERTY DAMAGE AT MY RESIDENCE, SUCH AS WITH THE GIANT FLOOD, BACK NEARLY 8 YEARS AGO NOW AT THE PHA






11:20 PM, late on Thursday night, 4 April, 2024







Nobody ever wants 2 listen 2 me or believe anything that I say, and it has 2-B all a part of the combined realities all wrapped up with these following deals, as no other possible way of explaining it is there. Shadow government mind control and alpha-soup run operations with ultra high covert technological devices and systems, Astral Plane inter-connected manipulations, the 3,000 YEAR OLD HUNTINGTON FAMILY CURSE, and 'GOD', whatever this really truly is; just hates my miserable pitiful goddessdog total damn guts! Yes, mommy, Doctor Shriner, daughter, and all 'AI' related anything's out there, since 1971's early miserable rotten autumn days, out there in Exton, Pennsylvania-USA; “HERE WE GO AGAIN”!!!!!!!!!!!



WOMO-TOILET DAMAGE STRIKING JOURNAL


Most recent strike at bottom of list in RED FONT!





INCIDENT REPORT #1


JULY 24 MIDDLE AFTERNOON





INCIDENT REPORT #2


JULY 30 LATE MORNING





INCIDENT REPORT #3


AUGUST 5 EARLY EVENING



INCIDENT REPORT #4


AUGUST 9 EARLY MORNING





INCIDENT REPORT #5


AUGUST 16 MIDDLE MORNING





INCIDENT REPORT #6


AUGUST 27 RIGHT AROUND 3 OF THE CLOCK PM





INCIDENT REPORT #7


SEPTEMBER 4, 2023, FINAL HOUR OF THE DAY




INCIDENT REPORT #8


SEPTEMBER 26, 2023, Between 7:30 and 8:45 PM





INCIDENT REPORT #9


SEPTEMBER 30, 2023, Between 2:45 and 4:15 AM





INCIDENT REPORT #10


OCTOBER 5, 2023, Between 2:10 and 4:50 AM




INCIDENT REPORT #11


DECEMBER 4, 2023, Between 9:00 and 11:00 PM




INCIDENT REPORT #12


MARCH 21, 2024, Between NOON and 2:30 PM




INCIDENT REPORT #13


APRIL 1, 2024, Between 6 and 8 AM




INCIDENT REPORT #14


APRIL 4, 2024, Between 8 and 10 PM






I have tried 2 tell both the landlord and the assistant that he has working with him, that I believe there is a clog somewhere between the actual sewer system connection into the township septic line and my actual pipe that the toilet feeds down into, not visible with the eye from the bathroom, but absolutely there nonetheless. They refuse 2 listen 2 me or take me one wee tad bit seriously. I must B right world, as the brand new toilet is now doing the very same goddamn thing that the old and supposedly busted toilet was doing 4 nearly 2 years now off and on, randomly and sporadically; YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO Y O YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO Y O YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO Y O YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO Y O YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO Y O YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO Y O YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO Y O YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!







Now the reason this day is not absolutely totally completely fully utterly and wholly SUPER FRACKING BOTBAR, is due 2 a very rare event in me' life that needs 2-B explained first B-4 going on with the horrendous nightmare problem that I obviously am having and will B in dire need of fracking goddamn rectifying tomorrow!!!!!!!! When I went on me' errands yesterday morning, I told only of the main events of getting my cashier's rent check and giving it 2 me' landlord, and going 2 the Staples Store and having me' Medicaid letter faxed 2 me' medical-agent so that he can assist me in learning just exactly what we will b able 2 do 2 try and get that problem fixed and resolved so that I can go back 2 seeing doctors 4 numerous chronic medical conditions that I have, only I do not have any money, and cannot afford 2 go without full medicaid benefits. I also went 2 the Payment Center at the local town Walmart Store 2 pay me' FPUA utility bill 4 the month of March, and I went 2 the new eye doctor place, thinking that I needed 2 cancel me' soon upcoming appointment with them until this medicaid issue gets resolved or I can save some money, and then go there maybe some time in the late summer time, 4 me' annual eye-examination, regarding me' type-2-diabetes related cataracts of the eyes. They promise me that just as they told me over the phone back on the day my standing appointment had been made with them, that it is all taken care of, the glasses and the exam, with the covered 550 dollar vision benefit built into me' insurance plan with the dual-complete United Health-Care (U-H-C), as displayed ion me' health care insurance card. My level of medicaid, full or partial or whatever, is completely immaterial and irrelevant 2 any costs that may otherwise B incurred, and charged and billed 2 me; & so this is the one giant huge reason that despite the toilet issue still being unresolved, I am not BOTBAR. Close, but not there; at least naught yet, Mizz Blake, as of a quarter shy of midnight now!!!!! The only reason that pouring a large amount of soapy water, into the tank of the toilet, makes it at least flush the load that is inside of it at the time, and once in a while lasting 4 a while of indeterminate time; is that there is a sewage clog somewhere in the goddamn pipe in-between the pipe leading out of the toilet and about 20 feet away into the blue colored city septic main on the ground outside. I knew this all along, and nobody was ever willing 2 listen 2 me; and this has made my life, as not being listened 2 nor believed all my goddamn life ALWAYS DOES, a total fracking living nightmare HELL!!!!!!!! None of this is my fault, and hopefully legally, not my responsibility either, as if it is; I am out of here, and back up in JERSEY; and IPYT, great peeps of this evil rotten wicked world!!!!








Jane Sleazeweedsdisease Notfondauonebit Crabgrasshitinnerpants Thistlethorns just nailed me again 4 the second fracking goddamn time today with page eleven of eleven on my open-office blog documents, ad so I now need 2 compensate (runt phlegm rape) here with me' groupings of 'five-numerations' YO WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!



55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555







I admit 2 holding now at a BOTBUR, but still naught at a goddessdog BOTBAR; oh lovely 1983 Mizz AT&T Blake, mah'm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So squeeze that between your legs WOMO-SPACEFORCE & LOVELY ABBY CARMICHAEL, OF THE GREAT 'L&O' TELEVISION SHOW, YO BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!







Now peeps, do I think that this clog just happened by some pure random chance and coincidental happenstance? What do any of U out there think that I goddamn futhermucking think, YO BRAHHHHHHHH????????????????







When stuff happens, such as the Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority, buying up the exact same property, that these monsters all planned out 2 have me molested in there, at a home on Cornwall Avenue, back in the summer of 1970, and out of hundreds of thousands of properties on all of Abseacon Island from Starns Inlet 2 the southern tip of Longport, NO JOYSEY, they bought the home that they had me sexually molested in, and then take this and all of the major woes and issues that I endlessly have had all throughout me' entire adult lifetime with utilities and related junk that pertains 2 utilities and utility operations; U-R asking way 2 much of me 2 ever expect my seeing this as some simple coincidental grouping of incidents, naught in a futhermucking goddamn million years, Mister Robert Patterson Cheatley, oh SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take into further consideration that Tom Reale who owned the property there on Cornwall Avenue, was going with the Aunt of Sarah and Frank Callio, yes Mike Sucks Soft, this time U-R right on the goddamn money loot-lute with that one, Sarah and Frank CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Y naught hit me' whittle fluggin' ENTER-KEY on that one, YO???????? They had me beaten up in 1975, they were all following and stalking me in the second half of the entire 1960's decade and especially when I was there alone at a young age in the summer time of 1969 and again that following summer in 1970. The water company where Sarah Callio was employed with and connected 2 all of her entire adult life bought up the property and house where this awful illegal deed was done 2 me, and then on top of all of this, comes some wild facts not harped on 2 often and R as follows: First, when a thorough check is performed on Sir Thomas J. Reale, there is no record of him whatsoever ever molesting any other child, IT WAS ONLY ME. Not only did I hear on the world famous TV-show called, 'L&O-SVU' that molester's never only molest once, they always repeat, but when I further checked this fact out 2-C if it is just, as an old cop friend told me so often back around 1991 somewhere, “TV-SLIT”, and with the 'H' letter in that word, replacing the 'L' letter of course. It wasn't just “TV-SLIT” either. It is absolutely a true fact in the world of crime, and can B easily verified and fact checked by anybody out there in Cyberville, at any time convenient 2 anyone of U. Then the night in 1970 after the Atlantic City fireworks show when Tom saw me getting off the jitney bus and gave me super holy hell 4 being out just a little bit late with a completely good explanation, as everybody wanted 2-C the fireworks-show, naught just me, Mizz Blake. But Tommy boy knew a lot of stuff, and he had a lot of guilty conscience feelings, somewhere tucked way deep down. This same emotion came out at 1802 Robin Hill Apartments about 10 years later in 1980 with my mom, when I would tease her and call Patricia Hollister by other surnames when mom would make references 2 something at work with her as she was still working there with her at the start of my stay in this apartment, Mister Glenn, SIR!!!!! At 12:18 AM while typing out that previous sentence, a MAJOR CUMPUKER HACKING JOB WAS DONE 2 ME, that has naught occurred 4 some time now, the entire document going into a different screen and all weird, but sometimes the thing vanishes entirely, only this time, it did naught happen like that, oh lovely Mizz Blake. Yes, this toilet clog is a utility persecution, and ever since I came 2 this township, this county and its corruption has used their systems 2 endlessly screw with me, and it is almost as bad here as it was up there in Atlantic County and in Atlantic City, and speaking of a million years, and Sir Bob Patterson Cheatley here; he told me over and over and over again, 2 watch out 4, and always B mindful of, the major corruption of city and county governments all over this lovely land called AMERICA, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!! President Biden Sir, U-R my hero; and I surely wish that U would somehow find a way 2 get the FBI on this entire mess, ever since I was four freaking teen years of pathetic pitiful age YO kind sir, and get this nightmare dealt with and properly punished and exposed so the world can B made aware that I am most certainly NAUGHT JUST THE CRACKPOT OF NEW JERSEY, the way the damn peeps of the WFMU-internet-radio have all pegged me as being, YO wonderful and marvelous great sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U know that I will do all that I can 2 spread the truths about 'everything', Mister Pres, great sir; and 2 get U reelected, YO. It is the only chance we all have 2 keep America what she has been 4 a quarter-M. I guess 4 me though, I shall need 2-B 'casualtized' as the quintessential sacrificial lamb. As I said on many prior blogs 4 more than 18 years of time now good folks, if a word needs 2 exist and doesn't yet exist in this English system of language, please don't count me out 4 creating and coining such words and phrases, as I ain't shy, and dern dang dog it, I WILL DO IT, YO!!!!!!!!! As 4 utility companies screwing with me, and all of the many possible 'Y's 2 it all, we could B all goddamn day long, all night, and well into other days and nights that follow, YO people. I know that this is a very evil and corrupt society, and I also know that this already potentially bad system of bad horrible peeps had the great opportunity 2 make things horrendously progressively worse after Sir President Reagan got in and screwed things up forever 4 all of us, especially the 80 percent most poor, the endlessly downtrodden peeps of America. Someday I am gonna' teach U all the real origins 2 that horrible 'N' word that has absolutely nothing whatsoever 2 do with skin color, but so much worse, the intentionally keeping into oppressive poverty by ruling classes of wealthy peeps, of any possible races or groups of poorer and powerless peeps. Long ago in this USA, a white man was hung in southern parts of this nation 4 daring 2 teach an AA person 2 read & write, and that horrible word meant, “Ignorant”, and this is what the controllers wish 2 do 2 us all that R not in their evil demonic clicks and clubs, lovely Mizz fictional New York County-DA, 'L&O' Nora Louwan. Keep us downtrodden and ignorant and oppressed and sub poverty stricken from womb, straight 2 the tomb. White and black have absolutely nothing whatsoever 2 do with it, other than 4 the simple fact that it was the AA race that were black in skin color, who were on the wrong and stenchy end of these nightmare poles many centuries ago, but if those peeps brought over in shops long ago were bright orange with silver stripes and pink polka dots, then that would b the main oppressed race in America still today, it is merely as Mister Curly Howard would say it so well on that fantastic old TV-slapstick-comedy show said so often, that the “Black Man is the victim of circumstance”. But don't ever let anyone fool U, not Y-T, or anyone else out there, YO. Keeping us down and poor and oppressed and 'IGNORANT' is the real power-plan of the super wealthy's AND WHAT MOUNTAINPEN CALLS IN TODAY'S NEW AGE WORLD SOCIETY, THE NEW AGE KINGS & QUEENS, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!! That word above, in RED, is really how the black or the AA person was slang cursed at originally, and then as time ticked onward just a little bit YO, the peeps of power again further confused and wiped out the truths that this bad 'N' word means 'IGNORANT', and that is truly a horrible word 2 call any goddamn human being, far worse than what now can get W-T a knife in the face. Intentionally keeping people down and poor and screwed is a crime that will B answered 4, if not in this present life, then in the 5th dimensional reality of circulatory lawtronics, in that every one of us has our chance eventually through infinity itself, 2 live here in the human world, as every one of us, and so as U hurt a person, somewhere in the vast 5th dimension, it is U being hurt, and the roles R truly in reverse, and not just in some silly verbiage expression!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I go 2 do some horrible crime 2 another person somewhere in the dark night city street, in another reality, he or she is me, and I am them, and I am the one getting the hellish treatment. Nobody gets away with anything and this is built into the circuitry of the 7th dimension, folks, like it, hate it, as it changes absolutely nothing at all!!!!!!!! Now I got censored way back in middle 2020 4 daring 2 discuss the theory of Christ-B-Copy-DNA, and let me tell U something folks, and the Mason's all know that my words R true here, and have the great lineage charts of my awesome family as proof. On the first of the 2 times that Mister Tom Reale sexually molested me, and when I thought it had 2-B a dream or my imagination and is Y-I stayed on until it happened a 2nd time, shortly after the first time; but he took his hand, and collected my DNA, and then pretended 2-B on the bed on the other side of the room, getting off with it. I think that he faked all of this so that I never would put the truth together that my DNA was used by this star family, 2 indeed, create a D-COPY; 4 all of U great awesome Hollywood actresses named Jean Simmons, and actors named Dick Burton, as well as in all Julius Julian Julia Jewelly Hoffman's Dark Shadows TV-show's earlier movie called, “Night of the Iguana; and all great wardrobes and robes aside here, and this blog may get censored, but here it is. I feel that the utility companies R all in on it, and I can even prove an ENRON CONNECTION with those awesome star-family CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC Callio Call-Ten peeps of Atlantic City, but I won't dare say more, as I am in 2 weak of a fluggin' position with nobody 2 protect me at all, 2 get more specific here, but put me in front of a Grand Jury, and give me major fluggin' protection; and I will sing like a goddessdog Scylla-Canary on Christmas Tree Angel Wings and pool tricks from 1995!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Well, here it is, after me' posting me' somewhat lengthy glass MASTER SHEET COPY REPOPULATABLE-POOR 'RICHARD-RUSS FRANKLIN'- whittle DOCUMENT; YO peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!! So WOW- 2-THAT-1. I told how 'I had a wild dream last night', using 'forward and mortal lingo' here. I did naught even start however, 2 get into the numerous detailed specifics of this incredible and surreal dream, as it connected into so many previous dreams, and folks, it is more than high time 4 my getting into DREAM-TYPES and one of them is the 'recurring dream types' but the even rarer and more intense and mind bending intertwining-serial TYPES. This is where while dreaming, other prior dreams and even waking life realities, appear 2-B somehow and quite magically all merged together inside of the conscious awareness of the dreamer, in this case, ME, the MOUNTAINPEN, but we all have these wild dreams in our lifetimes somewhere, even those claiming not 2 ever or 2 rarely ever dream, and simply meaning of course, they do naught have human waking world recall of the event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All rapped within this phenomenon of dreams and dreaming is also what is labeled and called by numerous mystic-psychic types the world over 4 many centuries; 'BAF-DREAMING', and yes, that is indeed me' own re-translated phrasing and poor RUSS wordage 2 an old established deal so as 2 keep this all honest and above board and saying right out in the open and up front, that the Mountainpen did naught originate or make this information up and it all did previously exist in the mystical and occult circles, of naught also somewhere 4 all I know, in modern day dream lab-research done and perhaps all recorded in med-journals somewhere, perhaps even in the world famous New England Medical Journal System that most educated peeps have all heard of. So just what is BAF-DREAMING? Simple as Beverly Hills 90210 television shows and fantastically awesome and ravishingly gorgeous high school girls, such as beyond white hot lovely Mizz Brenda and Mizz Kelly, and I believe the girls R actually named Shannon Daugherty and Jenny Garth, just please do naught quote me, since I ain't a big Hollywood or music bizz fan, naught in the least whittle bit; naught when these pricks have all stolen me blind, done it completely LEEEEEEEEEEEEGALLY, 2 quote me' distant CUZZ-DJT, and cleverly maneuvered around my music and my life and changing a note here and a word or whatever thing there, and poof, pow, it is completely and entirely okay 2 rip off my entire life, leave me in the flucking dust, and feel that they all owe me absolutely naught one red stenching stinking penny, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO, so no, I am no big flucking glass fan of the music bizz nor the Hollywood scene, so sorry, I am just naught that frucking forgiving, oh wonderful great kind peeps out here in Cyberville, YO BRAH! But yes, like in the show with those 2 awesome teen queens, and what I admit 2 calling and keeping marvelous lists 4 what I also term and made up, “EJAC-SEX-SHOTS” that used 2 take Mister David Roth into bouts of uncontrolled total stitches of laughing fever cubed when hearing me discuss thissssssss, oh lovely Erica, of whom U were on the top ten list by the way; like WOW times ten to the power of twenty; but let me now get back to upper-head thinking, so as 2 make me' pernt here, Archie Bunker, on dreams and BAF-dreaming, standing 4 “BACK AND FORTH”, what else???????? Yes sir, yes mah'm weerlld, BAF-dreaming means just what it appears 2 imply in its words, and all I did is rephrase what has already existed in dream studies 4 a vely vely vely long time, longer by far than even those wonderful days of New York City not-yet-Madonna class trips on buses and flying germ showers, and great pals who became almost as famous as me' lovely blond Amy Louise Cooley Hall!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO, WOW-2-THAT-1, AGAIN great awesome peeps. BAF DREAMING is when real life and the dream we R having, do just that, alternate back and forth, such as with my nightmares that recurred so many ugly damn glass times as a teenager and residing at the magical chain losing DELLWAY ARMS Apartment place on Oakland Avenue, in the mighty and illustrious Oaklyn, NJUSAESMWG, the town next 2 the world famous bird society, the AUDUBON, and that can B easily 'GOOGLE CHECKED & VERIFIED' by anyone of U awesome viewers, out there in Cyberville; YO ME BRRRRRR!!!!! My nightmare still happens and happened back on Mowry April day in this very 2023 year, as most of me' loyal following viewer/Blogaudians know about only 2 goddessdog well here!!!!!!! All cursed peeps who used video tape and now use DVD and computer videos 4 conducting the vast majority of their sex lives, as I was forced 2 do as well, as relationships under this fruyucking horrendous HUNTINGTON CURSE R all but absolutely impossible, paying 4 girls is both illegal and quite expensive and way beyond the means of cursed peeps also; so we all have learned 2 turn 2 video 2 keep going. The reason 4 my naming the deal I spoke of, EJAC shots, is really quite simple. It means we do naught have 2 freeze frame anything and the live action is always far better, but it needs 2B in fact long enough 2 run through the entire ejaculation process, normally around a quarter of a minute. Those B&K-BAF's were awesome, and I ain't one goddessdog wee tad whittle bit ashamed 2 come out and admit that 2 the futhermucking world, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But let us move back here thinking higher-head, naught lower-head; so as 2 finish this 'DREAMING BAF' stuff. My nightmares began shortly after lovely Patricia H-Hollister-H had taught me the NEO-HO CHANT, a famous chant that many know well, and was even aired on a regular television show, the fantastic original early nineteen-seventies “HAWAII-FIVE-O”. Anyone who doubts me, can perform a tedious & comprehensive periodicals research project, at a large city library; only U can forget about small local county libraries, as it ain't happening, nor do they offer any decent research, as what they do anyone of us over age eight can do with Mister Google and Mizz Alexa, and so forth, U all know this slit without the Mountainpen even 'saying' so much as Sally-Billy BOO-HALL-OWEN, or as we say in Province Olympia Purgatory, when translated into an English mortal world tongue and language system of vibratory sonics; when celebrating that wild Hollister-HOLIDAY, literally, pun on words here or naught lovely Mizz Phone Company 1983 girl; “TRICKY-TEET-TEET”!!!!!! And speaking of that, the number of 17, when this was my age in annual Earth revolution periods or trips around our closest star (the sun); this is when those recurring BAF-DREAMS all started, and when the lovely awesome Patricia H Hollister H taught me this NEO-HO-CHANT at that same exact time; so what is the dream all about, well I will now tell U all, YO!!!!!!!!! Patience great folks, patience, it is truly a damn glass virtue. This is where U dream that U have awakened and done something and then find yourself right smack glass dab back within your nightmare and thinking 2 your goddessdog self, “hey, I only dreamed that I woke up, and now I am awake, so let me go do it now 4 real”, only when U do, again, U find yourself still LITERALLY TRAPPED IN AN EXTREMELY FRIGHTENING AWESOME NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCE THAT U-R SEEMINGLY NAUGHT ABLE 2 AWAKEN OUT OF 4 QUITE A LONG DAMN TIME!!!!!!! With me and my nightmare, it was running towards my desk and out of my bed, so that I could quickly turn on a light after being in a monstrously scarey wild experience, and the light refused 2 frucking go on, and this would cycle and repeat itself 4 what sometimes 2 poor me, felt like hours of horrendous surreal time, and beyond DOGTOWN-HELLISHNESS, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even think about getting me started here, Mizz Eckert Pharmacological lady back in 2002 or one year up or down from there, as I do not clearly remember which it was right now. Just thinking about this nightmare really trucking screws up me' poor whittle goddamn flucking head, folks!!!!!!!!! Now back last frikkin' glass April, that very first MOWRY NIGHTMARE, also contained at its end, or simultaneously 2 my pulling out the plug 2 that wild and outlandishly inconceivable machine right near Mister Mowry's desk, causing the power 2 black out in a short burst on that morning in waking-real-life as U all know about and can all B verified and checked out with utility companies, such as here with the FPUA company, that is situated just a couple miles from me' residence; and cut it all up and shake it and bring it back however anyone of U out here would like 2 ever do; this day altered my 2023 year in a negative and unbelievable way, and yes, just as much or damn near anyway as much, as that fateful 1986 day, U all know it so damn well, the morning of waking up on 15 AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!! Something about that goddamn recurring nightmare of back and forth waking 2 sleeping illusions and the light refusing 2 go on, and it never will go on, and unless I can wake up out of the nightmare, IT NEVER EVER WILL FLUCKING GODDAMN GO ON, OH LOVELY MIZZ 'NEO-HO-RENGAY-KEY-OH' CHANTER, and CANDLE LIGHTER, DEAD PEEPS SPEAKER, oh LOVELY MIZZ PH HOLLISTER H. One of me' kids biggest fans told me when I first moved here 2 Florida, the lady who ran the local 'SAFE SPACE' place, in this county, that “this used 2 scare our kid like all get out squared”. Her words, YO folks!!!!!!! Y me' momma got so ticked glass off at 1802 Robin Hill Apartments, when I would jokingly correct her when she would mention PATTY and used the Howard name, and I would always just 4 fun come back with “HOLLISTER”, and she went beyond ballistic, she went absolutely futhermucking thermonuclear, oh wonderful weerlld out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEEZ-LOUISE!!!! U can call me a liar if it makes anyone out here happy 2 do so, but just a few days ago a powerful memory inside of me resurfaced, about a conversation I heard between my mom, and a friend that she had recently made back in 1973; and back while I was attending the computer school in Cherry Hill, NJUSAESMWG, called the Professional Careers Institute, or the PCI 4 short. Her name was Joyce, and she and my mom were both in a club called the SPS, standing 4 the freaking SINGLE PARENTS SOCIETY. My mom joined it in late 1967 if memory is serving me at all correctly here folks. Right away, this character was beyond surreal and weird, and on top of that would today B classified with the mental disorder known as bipolar. There is no such thing. It is caused by powerful fawces of the Mister Halls Club, I assure U all of this powerful awesome truth and reality oh wonderful great peeps out there. I developed this 4 months while a member of the Haddonwood Swim and Health Club between late June of 1994 and middle August of 1996, and CURED MYSELF OF IT 100 PERCENT, by realizing just what causes it, and who is causing and influencing stuff that brings this seemingly 2 us. My Aunt Barbara had it although in those days, the name and its diagnosis, hadn't yet occurred. Even my daughter, I have been told; has suffered with this. I would leave Haddonwood feeling like I could perform any act in the entire world, and even almost totally believing it with feelings of beyond elation and total giddy bliss surpassing a completely drunken fool any damn day of the week. Yet right B4 going there, I felt absolutely diametrically opposed 2 that, as if the weight of the world was pressing down on my shoulders that couldn't even B described 2 another human being in any kind of words. What causes this? When I reveal how this was done 2 me, as well as Y it was, lovely Joyce from the SPS, or if your kids R out there somewhere and R some part of me' Blogaudian viewership; well; get ready, and if this is anything, it is an epitomized quintessential under-exaggeration, and IPYT; 4 the end of life on this planet as anyone of U out here knows it or can ever seemingly even so much as relate 2 it, YO BRO!!!!!!! This can later perhaps B classified and officially listed somewhere in the archives of humanity and all homosapiens everywhere, as the truth about all trains, tracks, Liverpool England musical realities, Orlando Disney magic of real human subatomic powers or power-energetic equivalents, formulas in mathematics such as power times time equals energy, and just Y this is so; and that absolutely verifies and proves the existence of the TIMELESS PURGATORY, and on and on we go right smack dab, and literally so, 2 the back yards of northern Babylon and lovely little toddler daughters with magical non Aden Gordon Clancy flashy strobing light toys! 2 chime in here with a major grouping of bank trucks and WOW's, would just B a complete total frucking underplay, and no words can tell anyone right now what would really happen should this beyond gargantuan flucking secret straight out from DOGTOWN'S GATES come out now into this human mortal waking physical flucking glass weerlld, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!! Lovely Joyce from 1973, and her talk with my mom on the phone, 'SOOOOOOOOOO' Art Crane oh sir, now where 2 start this would indeed B the true blue absolute Shakespearean question, and perhaps QUEST, from 1995; 4 my finding all of my magical SCYLLA GODDESSES!!!! I was on me' couch a couple of days ago and just around the starting of this incredible recent 3-day death assault, and suddenly while thinking about my mom and some of her beyond ridiculously wild and weirdo gal-pals throughout the years; and naught ridiculously young looking ones, Doctor Reda Eyes of near Burlington, NJUSAESMWG towns, from 1997; with interesting and chain-related questions 2 the future-Mountainpen and present MARK WAYNE MOHR; and while thinking of this, I began thinking of many of my moms phone talks with some of these nut jobs, and how I could naught help but 2 hear and naught one wee tad bit trying 2 eavesdrop on her conversations, and suddenly due 2 the pure wild chance of just an hour earlier than this, I was remembering how she and her friend the lovely Mizz Katherine Flanagan, also were talking on the phone from my Atco home, and I had everything all bugged up, and how later on I ran back a tape and heard them discussing me, and how I remembered how once a long while back she was talking of me with good old lovely Mizz Joyce and while living at Dellway Arms Apartments in 1973. All these events just magically came together, and suddenly triggered the memory of my mom's talk with Joyce, while I was in me' bedroom of the apartment, and she was sitting on the couch talking on the phone, a landline phone which we all had in those times of 1973, and I was at me' desk doing some paperwork. I then heard a conversation of mom and obviously could not hear Joyce on her end of the phone, but mom said the most incredible thing, and I always wanted 2 confront her, and 2 ask just Y she had spoken that, and I never ever got around 2 it; and then as time passed, I simply went on 2 dismiss it as another one of my mother's stupid nonsensical rantings, in other words WEIN, or (What Else Is New)? My mom was saying something about not caring about certain things due 2 extremely weird circumstances that she could never discuss with anyone, and that she was often wondering about something that her granddaughter might become someday and after several minutes, I heard even weirder junk. She was speaking about me, or I thought she was, only she was speaking as if an entire generation was being skipped, I don't remember the details now. It has been a full half century since this telephone talk went down, 1973 plus 50 years is 2023, and that is a long time 4 my remembering exact words that I heard my mom say through the closed door 2 my bedroom. It was along the lines of my wondering, Gee, Y-R-U saying this when U know fully well that I am your son, and that U do not have any grandchildren; and I am going 2 ask U just what the fruck U were talking about, and even if I get hollered at 4 listening, then I will simply tell U the truth, and say 2 my mom, that I could naught help but 2 overhear U, as U were naught even trying 2 speak softly. My mom did not snap out much, but when she did she could scream louder than all get out at light speed frikkin' squared folks, and I just wasn't looking 4 a big glass fight with her, so I just forgot about it entirely; but now, holy COW LEO VERIZON-1997, wanna' cut me a flucking brake here, oh lovely coworker from 1985, lovely Mizz Margie Leo??? Now folks, after about a month of my wondering just Y my mom was saying those things 2 Joyce from the SPS, I just forgot about it all, and stuff was suddenly going beyond wild and nuts because my father who I had naught seen 4 nearly a solid decade when I was around age nine and a half and living back at apartment number 125-A Haddon Hills, on Pyle Avenue, in WESTMONT, NJUSAESMWG; had suddenly returned. Now I of course no more believe that HE JUST CAME BACK AT THAT TIME 4 ABSOLUTELY NO PARTICULAR REASON, than I would believe it if U came up 2 me this very second and tried telling me that U have been told by the Lord Jesus Christ 2 pull out a knife, and cut my throat. Neither of those things would ever in any remotest possible way, make one damn glass wee tad whittle bit of sense. Sorry, but that is how I feel about THAT!!!!! But Joyce is a whole other matter, as this girl in her own way was every bit as magical 2 me now in a hindsight reflection of memories, as was the lovely gorgeous mind bending, Mizz Patricia non-Holidays-holster carrying Hollister!!!!!!!!!!!! So just what do I mean here U may indeed B wondering, so allow and permit me 2 inform U. Every time my mom described Joyce, she acted as if she was more beautiful than lovely Mizz Erica Luccisnakes from the nearly brand new television soap series of those times, called AMC, (All My Children). When I eventually saw her one afternoon while my mom was at work and she rang my doorbell and handed me something in a small package and asked me 2 give it 2 my mom, I thought that she was almost hideous and ugly. How can my mom and I both C the same woman, and get 2 opposing views of that incredible glass magnitude, 4 crying out loud, YO? In about a year or so of time passing by, I was watching that incredible STAR TREK television show, back then we only had the original sixties show that only recently had been canceled after a 3 year run; and I saw one of the first reruns from middle 1966, that episode with Nancy Crater the salt-creature. Remember 4 any loyal Trekkers out here, how Doctor McCoy saw her one way, and then good ole' Billy Shatner or Captain James Kirk saw her that other way? I mean, like W-O or WOW, or Bob Andrews vocalist turned Federal Congressman RA, here, “WHATEVER!!! Jesus Christ Almighty, fwolks!!!!!!!!!! Hey lovely Mizz Margie Leo, come on girl. Speaking of come on girl, and more recent from present time points, “HEY GIRL” and gorgeous Mizz Leticia Tilley; there is a whole lot of power behind that mind busting day with 'LT' in that back seat of me' car, when her distant cuzz and also my own daughter was in Atlantic City & at the HARRAH's Casino performing. She was beyond insistent that I did that HEY GIRL shout 2 her over and over. She was in stitches, and it meant something HUUUUUUUGE 2 her, and the reason that I later came 2 find this out great folks, is just as big a thing as stuff in this blog; but it must wait 4 future chapters, as just how much crap can anyone of U all handle, and at any one given sitting, 4 crying out louder than 15 bells of sound pressure levels (150 Db)??????????? Oh Yessireebob fiends & friends, IPYT we'll get a lot more into gorgeous CUZZ-Letty, and how it ties into the recently downloaded magical program of MIMI's great 2008 musical stuff, and how it all absolutely with no question about it being even remotely possible here, fits into 1997, and especially my lyrics on the song copyrighted by me then that originally was the music from 1988 in my Epitome Of Harassment Part 2 musical project. Wanna get the mind blow of your lives, then STAY-C tuned!!!!















Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces













Image result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses





Fatso-Ratso-Patatso great peeps; is the last friggin' laugh gonna' B on WOMO-SUBSCUZ after nearly 4 decades of their endless hellishness and DOGTOWN ON EARTH treatment of me by them. LIKE 1 GREAT BIG GLASS WOW-WEEEEEEEEEEE DOW WEEEEEEEEEEEE, YO BRO. What am I talking about, hell or (Dogtown), I am talking about what else but PARALLEL EVENT APPLIED 2 ROULETTE, only now, we must endeavor 2 label this as sort of like Mister Christmas Movie Beezee, of the toy company, U know, any and all loyal lovers of all Christmas songs and Christmas movies the planet over; as in Christmas 2, or now in this particular case and situation, PARALLEL EVENT APPLIED TO THE GAME OF ROULETTE, 2!!!!!!!!! All haters of Mountainpen, get ready 2 wet your futhermucking rock chucking bunt tapping goddessdog pants here, because 2 quote an old song written by me, “HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”!!!!!!!!!!!!!




The Global Enlightenment Of Morianity, 4 Millennium-3






MY BLOGS: PLEASE ARCHIVE THEM.



























Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr

© 2006-2023, 'BOM' (Blogs Of Mountainpen)




THIS IS NAUGHT------INECPHBI---2301---CHAPTER 32






ANY PASTED IN POSTS WITH OWNER ©'s ON THEM, ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF THE CLAIMANT, AND WILL BE REMOVED UPON RECEIVING NOTICE TO DO SO.







    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces


2 OF ME' SONGS ARRANGED BY T-G, R CAPPED IN BELOW, FROM THE ILLUSTRIOUS UNITED STATES COPYIGHT OFFICE



[ 22 ]

Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-

Long river blues / by Mark W. Mohr ; arr. Tom Glenn.

PAu000204017

1980

[ 23 ]

Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-

Love so high / words & music by Mark W. Mohr ; arr. Tom Glenn.

PAu000204015

1980






No great wonderful viewer-people; the Mountainpen is neither a FAKE nor a PHONY, and U can even ask distant-cousin DJT. Of course just what he will tell U is anybody's endless best guests-guess, right along with the mighty Pink Sky Goddess!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW THAT HUUUUUUUGE STUFF, huh Senator Sanders, SIR????????????????????????????

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Mister Crane;


AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MISTER 1971 MCNULTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MISTER 1971 MCNULTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MISTER 1971 MCNULTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MISTER 1971 MCNULTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MISTER 1971 MCNULTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MISTER 1971 MCNULTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, MISTER 1971 MCNULTY!!!!!!!!!!!!





I have quite a 'doozie-whopper' story 2 tell today, oh wonderful Sir-'President Barrack Obama', and it goes like thissssssss, oh lovely Mizz Erica Luccisnakes:




Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces






Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers





END TRANSMISSION.





No comments:

Post a Comment