Thursday, April 11, 2024

L30B; THE NEXT BLOG AND SUBTITLED; Other Than One Major Good Deal Happening 2 Me Today, I Would Now B Back-2-Back Nasty Rotten BOTBAR TIMES 2 and I Am Super High CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC Times 2 In Any Danglass Event

 This day is rapidly approaching BOTBAR TIMES 2 AND IS ALREADY SUPER HIGH CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC TIMES 2, FOLKS AND L30B. When I tried getting up here 2 post this blog, I had some issues with my server, and my second try got me up here, oh FBI, and notice how my international blog popularity graphs have been criminally & illegally hacked off once again also, great agents out there, and my best 2 Agent Steve Caruso of 2009's Austin, Texas-USA, as I rented his home there along with the mighty KING-STAR FAMILY peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

L30B; THE NEXT BLOG AND SUBTITLED; Other Than One Major Good Deal Happening 2 Me Today, I Would Now B Back-2-Back Nasty Rotten BOTBAR TIMES 2 and I Am Super High CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC Times 2 In Any Danglass Event

 

Posting at approximately 9 PM.



L30B; THE NEXT BLOG AND SUBTITLED; Other Than One Major Good Deal Happening 2 Me Today, I Would Now B Back-2-Back Nasty Rotten BOTBAR TIMES 2 and I Am Super High CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC Times 2 In Any Danglass Event







I shall B playing another roulette game, as the one from earlier this day was a total fracking bomb-out game, using the 4 aerial persecution numbers that I felt after the resurgence of air strikes all around me over the past couple of days now, would bring in the 0-00-23-27 numbers, but they didn't. I quit with a loss that I know I will B able 2 make up later on by playing some other numbers. I shan't go into the good thing that happened, as I have learned me' lesson with that kind of Philadelphia Bob Gagnus Stuff, and 4 short, that kind of PBGS, YO world out there. If any chance 4 WOMO-SPACEFORCE SPAMMENIES exists 4 screwing shkit up 4 me is there even in some small remote room corner nearby, then the simple deal here 4 the PPNR-Mountainpen is 2 just shut the Jamaica Cussing words up; huh daut??????? Speaking of wild stuff however, U have 2-C the incredible mind busting James Safet Jesus Christ SAFET here, as in U know, my age after leaving that Princeton nightmare joint, in months and years, just a few days shy of being the age of 11 years and 7 months; and on or off all great Julia White and Julian Black HORSE PIKE NO-JOYSEY-USA ROADS leading into where, at their eastern terminating points??? Good ole' fracking ATLANTIC CITY, huh weerlld???? Transdimensional surfer-FONTY would perhaps B chiming in right about now with his famous line of, “JEEZ-LOUISE”, would he naught, lovely Mizz 1983 AT&T Blake, oh awesome mah'm, from the one and only 'Annoyance Caller Bureau'????????????????







All rod slam day long until the middle afternoon, and starting at 4 minutes past midnight on this day-11 of this 4 month of this 2024 year, it has been the full barrage of aerial strikes on me from the WOMO-SPACEFORCE. It wasn't horribly heavy, just as always, major goddessdog annoying after nearly 4 solid decades of this criminal mistreatment that I seemingly and apparently have absolutely no recourse or avenues of restitution in making it go away and stop and getting the perpetrators properly punished 4 wiping out my entire adult life that I will never ever B able 2 get one single day of back, and the LORD JESUS CHRIST IS MY WITNESS, as I am swearing on the blood of my savior and son of god and the only name under heaven whereby humankind is able 2-B saved from their sins, that this entire Morianity story, at least 2 the very best of my ability and knowledge here, is absolutely correct and true, as has been told now in 18 and a quarter years of these BOM-BOB BLOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, because the intensity wasn't quite as bad as really strong super high aerial CALLIOCAREYOTAMMIC days and times; the magic 4 air-death roulette numbers failed 4 me, and I lost some units. I must learn 2 only play when things R truly awful glass bad, naught just within the magical-Mizz Hollister ranges, of say perhaps being merely a 'wee-tad-bit' bad, YO peeps!!!










I have another problem as if my life is naught one endless issue of epitomized woe-whiz-me nightmarish hellishness on quintessential future Cooley Madonna steroids 4 crissake. A solid week has gone done now with absolutely no mail delivery, and one more day with a totally empty box and I am gonna' call the post office 2 inquire just what is going Joe 1980-RPL Sivo down here with thistlethorns, and yes Mister Mike Soft, with THISSSSSSSSSSSS, lovely Mizz Erica 1983 Luccisnakes, mah'm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lived here since Valentine's Day of 2021, and so that is now 3 years and nearly 2 months time now, and the longest time without so much as even a county circular ad, or anything at all whatsoever, is 5 days. This is now since last Thursday, meaning 8 days. Quoting me, 2 me' ole' Maryland camp counselor so often, back in July, of both 1967 and 1968; “This is WEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEKAWUSS”, lovely future D-Q Katy-PEE!!!!! Cut me a fracking break, lovely Margie!







The international blog popularity shading charts were hacked as U know, and then fixed by the BDC community, or whatever-whoever, and now again starting with this 2 day nasty and extremely rotten awful negative magnetic attack on my life (negamagging) is the Morianity made up expression 4 this activity that is intentionally done 2 me, by my 'WSMT ENEMIES', and I have used that term, negamagging, decades B-4 this nearly 20 year blogging project, even began online. This activity is hacking and it is criminal, but hacking penalties R way 2 light as written into any legislative systems at present moment in Senator-Watergate-Time, (SWT). When rotten peeps know that they R able 2 get away with stuff, then they do stuff. Please don't anyone out there tell me that this is any type of even close rocket-science. It ain't, it is simple as all get the Christmas-Tree Cooley-Lobby Angels out. U know it, I know it; and I know that U all know it also!!! Very soon, I may B signing off this system 4 a while, as the great Mister Einstein said something that was 100 times more life altering than that formula he is so well known 4 pertaining 2 relativity with mass and energy. He said that the true measure of insanity is when peeps expect different outcomes and 4 things 2 change, when they just keep on doing the very same exact things”. The man was TRULY A GENIUS, and then some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon, I may vanish away again 4 a while. I am naught gonna' just stay here and B the fool of the world. 2 Dogtown with the whole danglass weerlld, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, Sir Lenny Briscoe of 'L&O'; this won't B going down today or tomorrow, and quoting those old middle 1960's TV-ad-spots that took place near park drinking fountains and showing them running, and hearing an announcer's voice saying,There's still time”. Folks, U know that I don't forget things, naught things from 100 centuries ago outside of gardens, not anything, “no how, no nothing”, lovely Diana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Yes my medical issues should B resolved by next week, and one way or the other, whoever is causing me these issues is about 2-B prosecuted 2 the fullest extent of the law, and this includes whomever is messing with me and my United States MAIL SERVICE also. That is a federal offense, as is messing with a man's medical services, a sick old pathetic man who needs care, urgently, without paying unaffordable and astronomical prices 4 securing it, either, YO BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



END TRANNY; U DISEASED OLE' GRANNY!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment