Thursday, April 25, 2024

L30B; THE NEXT BLOG AND SUBTITLED; Major Butt-hole Kicking On me' Hypothetical Roulette A2R2023 System Again Today and B-4 Starting This Writing, Resulting From Major Plane-Noise-Botbarism Death Siege Persecution, by WOMO

 




L30B; THE NEXT BLOG AND SUBTITLED; Major Butt-hole Kicking On me' Hypothetical Roulette A2R2023 System Again Today and B-4 Starting This Writing, Resulting From Major Plane-Noise-Botbarism Death Siege Persecution, by WOMO






Image result for images free funny faces






MORIANITY'S SECRETS THERMOMETER SCALE, (MSTS):





Week

******************************************l*****





Week ending at 4 PM, Tuesday afternoon: 04-30-24






GAME NUMBER--------------

DATE GAME PLAYED------04-25-24


NUMBERS SIGNALED 4 PLAYING:


BOTBAR 5 MULTS, & NOISE NUMBER 3


ROULETTE WHEEL OUTCOME NUMBERS:



(3-14-6-7-10)



T-----5, W-----2, L-----3

W-V --------- +28 UNITS

L-V------------- -8 UNITS


WINS $ ------------ +56 UNITS

LOSSES $ --------- -24 UNITS

ACTUAL P&L ---- +32 UNITS






Image result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses





5 OF THE CLOCK PM, THURSDAY EVENING, APRIL 25, 2024



JWSC---THU-12-128, AND ALSO 7-14-12---THU



WORLD LABORATORIES SEND BACK TEXT DATE AND TIME FILE (DATFILE) W-L-SBT-D-F-CEN-21-042524.708.95



WORLD LABORATORIES GALANET DATFILE:


TRANSMITTED BACK ON GLNT-------C-21-042524.708.95



To post on the blogger dot com (BDC) WEBSITE, hypothetically speaking of course, based on Mountainpen's future life memories as Labber-Zeejins:

























































May 31, 2019 3:00 AM – Jun 7, 2019 2:00 AM



Pageviews today

33

Pageviews yesterday

183

Pageviews last month

2,499

Pageviews all time history

170,700




Pageviews by Countries

121

Entry

Pageviews

United States

299

Russia

121

Germany

59

South Korea

27

United Arab Emirates

21

United Kingdom

21

France

19

Norway

15



Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces



Mountainpen's most recent scores:



Today

800

TransUnion

  • Excellent

  • Checked daily

806

Equifax

  • Excellent

  • Checked daily

















































WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING DOWN:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING UP

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS WIN

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES LOSE



WHEN MY LIFE IS GOING UP:


DJIA MARKET IS GOING DOWN

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS LOSE

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES WIN














































































      Photos of the Day






MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR CALENDAR:



THURSDAY, APRIL 25, 2024---JWSC-THU-12-128



CURRENT PHASE IS: WANING GIBBOUS 2:7



N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 WXG7 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 WNG7 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 N.M.






WAXING CRESCENT------(W-X-C)

WAXING GIBBOUS---------(W-X-G)

WANING GIBBOUS--------(W-N-G)

WANING CRESCENT------(W-N-C)











I awoke this afternoon after about 8 lovely hours of fairly deep slumber 4 someone unhealthy and my physical age, dropping out of the world here at somewhere close 2 half past 6 this rotten glass diseased moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, and then awakening 4 the new day, just shy of quarter past three of the clock, YO folks. I ain't saying that many 'dreams' did not come nor have naught been coming 2 me over the past several weeks now, that I certainly could do without memories sliding into me here through the magical 5-D channel that always causes the TOSE, the energy of the memory-slide-through that is, THAT is what causes the TOSE 2 come 2-B and exist. Still, it happened, and it cannot B undone, or quoting the physically lovely, but rotten miserable in absolute totality otherwise, Mizz Dawn-Marie King here me' peeps; “It is what it is”, and gull slam it folks, SHE WAS COMPLETELY ACCURATE AND CORRECT THERE, and so I never ever take anyone's rightful props away from them, YO!!!!!!!! BUTTERCHEESE, but-butt-but-but-AWESOME-BIG-GLASS BUTT-BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, and but folks, shall we get back now on pernt here, YO gorgeous great lovely BREEEEEEEEEE, as well as all miserable rotten computer hackers of 2010, effecting public terminals at libraries, and all over the multiverse as well I suppose, huh there, Mizz dazzling and sizzling white-hot and forever awesome, Marilyn McCoo??????????? So the second that I woke up and went out 2 check me' mail and move me' trash can only the trash can had naught yet been emptied as that happened an hour and a half or so later on; but an illegal low loud buzzing time-plane was stalking me and harassing me and flying right over me, that same plane with the long white wings, the sharp black wing tips, and that very same exact motor-sound that an 80's sound guy such as me at the RPL Studio, will always B able 2 know and fully recognize, and even without one wee tad bit of assistance from the Wolf Hickey-hockey gang, or the great Arts & Entertainment Cable-TV Channel (A&E) 4 short and more recognized 2 the present day gen-pop, and thanx 4 stopping Detective Elliot Stabler from “drilling me full of holes” over in that MMM Jenny Drunkard Plageman trailer park of Mullica, NJUSAESMWG that day, in the middle 20 teen years somewhere, Bobby Goren, great pal and sir, 'over there'. While typing thisssssssss in folks, the BLOG VANISHING HACK STRUCK ME AT 36 MINUTES PAST 5, AND I RETRIEVED IT EASILY ENOUGH BY SIMPLY CLICKING THE OPEN-OFFICE PROGRAM BOX AND THE DOCUMENT POPPED BACK UP, BUT I AM NOW GONNA' UNPLUG THIS COMPUTER FROM THE COMCAST MODEM BOX UNTIL I AM READY 2 POST THE BLOG, AND WILL GO BACK 2 DOING THIS FROM NOW ON. WHILE THE HACK HAPPENED, THE DOGGING CRASH LEVEL PLANE IS BACK AND CIRCLING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AROUND ME SHERIFF PEARSON, AND AS I TYPED THIS, A STRANGE STUPID HACKING DIALOGUE BOX POPPED UP AND I HAD 2 EX IT OFF AND AWAY. THIS IS A MAJOR RED ALERT SHERIFF, AN DA MAJOR DYING UTTERANCE 4-U, YO SIR!!!!!!! I AM ALSO GONNA' B CALLING THE SUICIDE CRISES 988 NUMBER LATER ON TONIGHT, AND TELLING THEM MAJOR SHKIT THAT THE WOMO-SPACEFORCE SPAMMENIES DON'T WISH 2 HAVE ME SPREAD AROUND CONCERNING THEM AND THIS ROTTEN WASHCLOTH STAR FAMILY OF DOGTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAJOR MOTHER TRUCKING RED ALERT, GREAT SHERIFF KEITH PEARSON, MIGHTY SIR. MY BLOOD IS NOW ON YOUR HANDS GREAT WONDERFUL LAWMAN!!!!!!






RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT


RED ALERT---RED ALERT---RED ALERT










Sheriff sir, if I don't survive this current death siege, and my likelihood of surviving these deals as I continue 2 age and grow more ill over time, will lead 3 the eventual death and murder of one of your resident citizens, a LEEEEEEEEEEGALLY law abiding person residing here in your county since middle freekin' December of 2009, OH U WONDERFUL & AWESOME SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, until further notice, when I blog, until my clean-wipe job is done, at the techy place in the Walmart store in Port Saint Lucie, Florida-USA; I will just unplug the modem from the COMCAST system entirely!!!!!!!!!!!! I was told however, that the great 'SHADOW ALPHA SOUP FAWCES' can and do have the technology, 2 get into anything; via of magical radio systems directly sent into their magical little boxes that lay inside of everybody's electronics, and I don't care what the mama-fruck it is, a TV set, a computer, a phone, your own butthole practically. This was told 2 me by a dude whom I plan 2 visit tomorrow, since I shall B in his area on another errand, picking up me' recently done eyeglasses. I speak of the dude whom I now codename and call on this 'BOM-BOB' blog, 4 all of me' L30B and any others out here; 'MISTER MECHANIC MEET', and 'the other Jenny Plageman-Bonjovi Mullica Trailer Park, if U can stand even a few more light laughing fits here, good folks, YO YO YO YO, me' BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm being snowed in here a wee tad bit, oh great Eddie, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




















MMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCCCCCCCCCCC




Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my WOMO-SPACEFORCE SUBSKUMMITE ENEMIES, whom are VICIOUSLY PERSECUTING ME ON THESE PAST 2 DAYS NOW, OF APRIL 24 AND APRIL 25, of 2024, WITH OFF THE SCALE AERIAL DEATH SIEGE PERSECUTION HARASSMENT'S, UTILITY ASSAULTS CONSISTING OF OFF THE DIALS COMPUTER HACKING AND INTERFERENCE OF MY LEGAL RIGHTS 2 OPERATE THIS PC COMPUTER SYSTEM, NOISE ASSAULTS MAINLY FROM ENEMY NEIGHBORHOOD BIKE RIDERS ILLEGALLY ANNOYING ME, & AT ILLEGAL LATE HOURS, AND MANY OTHER CRIMINAL & ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IN VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, AS A LEGAL USA CITIZEN; AND ALL OTHER 40 YEARS OF DEATH PERSECUTING HARASSMENT'S ON ME, THAT FIT EXACT PERFECT PATTERNS WITHOUT FAIL, AND R DONE WITH SOME AGENDA AND MOTIVE, THAT ENDLESSLY BLESSES THEM AND THEIR LIVES AND THEIR GOALS; AND WHICH IS ALL DIRECTLY A PART OF THE ICPE-APE-TECH-ASSAULT ON ME, THAT BEGAN ON THE EXACT DATE OF THE MORNING OF 15 AUGUST, IN THE YEAR OF 1986; and on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.







Your AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.


Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).




Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on a CRUSH DESTRUCT-SINGE DESTRUCT-TOTAL DESTRUCT—DESTRUCT ORDER, and on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, G-9173, under G-1133, CG-18, AND

S--------T--------O--------P.











Yes this 2 day death siege attack on me began the split moment that I got up and out of brother sucking bed this middle disafsternoon, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO GREAT SHERIFF SIR, K-P and no ice cream; just matching interesting name initials, huh L30B?????????? Quoting me from 1967 and 1968 at the great Camp Chesapeake, and 2 me' camp counselor, Mister Mack Kaiter; “THIS IS WEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEKAWUSS”!!!!!!!!!!!!! No humanity, shame, nor conscience, destroying my entire life and even insisting on wiping out me' few remaining and dwindling away fast, so-called, 'golden fracking years', huh there me ole' pal, President Joseph Robinnette Biden, U great and awesome sir?????????????? Well, me' wannabe pal at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh sir, I gulldern guess this was another one of those 2 day TRTRTRTRTR situations, as I shall from now on B referring 2 them as, as in 'T' and 'R', or every time that Don-Jay TRUMP is in TROUBLE, he has used his knowledge of applying A DANGEROUS OTHERWORLDLY TECHNOLOGY KNOWN 2 MOUNTAINPEN AS ICPE-APE-TECH, and is simply applying a correlation of events, that indeed seem 2 mathematically prove out 2-B somehow 'Einsteinium-spooky-force' interconnected, or interrelated together 4 certain periods of time. When this death siege subsides enough 4 me 2 calm down a wee tad bit, and after speaking 2 the great 'Sir MMM', or 'the other MMM', don't die on me please, Mister 'familiar' Bonjovi cousin; 'but-but' sometimes, when we don't try laughing in life; we simply have our melt downs, and then burst into horrendous fits of tears!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that GOD hates my mother ******* guts, and don't need one person on this miserable rotten EARTH-PLANET 2 ever ever never never ever tell me THAT, YO!!!!!!!!!

U should know about that, Cuzz Leaf Coverer!!!!!!!








END TRANSMISSION.



No comments:

Post a Comment