Wednesday, December 27, 2023

SO U WANT MORE TRUTHS ABOUT DREAMS AND HOW THE UFO PHENOMENON WAS ALL CREATED

 





SO U WANT MORE TRUTHS ABOUT DREAMS AND HOW THE UFO PHENOMENON WAS ALL CREATED THROUGH THE USAGE OF THIS MAGICAL CHANNEL OF ULTIMATE ENERGY







01:38 AM, Thursday 28 December, 2023








I wasn't going 2 open up this foundation until we got into 2024 and 4 the simple mathematical reason of using the old magnetic percentages technology in much the same way that I use it on my predictions and long range forecasting of BOTBAR-DAYS in my life, and other stuff not needed 4 my getting into right now. But I think I may have learned what is peaking the interest of many of me' blogaudians and so I wish 2 try an experiment now and not wait 4 next year 2 arrive. It may have gone better 4 me by waiting as math is always the ultimate predictor, but my human emotions tend 2 get the better of me after extremely bad days come over and over again, and it seems that there is absolutely no recourse 4 me in this horrible oppressive land where I live, the USA of this post middle eighties time circa, 2 put it bluntly and precisely here 4 the entire planet 2 read and witness, if they dare!






Well if I tried 2 tel all the things folks would enjoy hearing in one fell swoop, I'll admit 2 the total impossibility of that right now, and so I must do it my own way. I must lead U slowly into a beginning foundation and then try and take things from there, moving it along in a more appropriate speed rather than do it with years of separation in time, as many have noticed that I in fact do operate in that manner, and then they turn off and leave the viewership. That frustrates their goals of learning some unfathomable truths as well as my goals of getting this information out so that I can maybe live 2-C a TYPE-1-civilization actually emerge. Okay let's start with this little teaser because believe me, it is necessary or nobody will ever put any of this crap together enough 2-B useful in the smallest meaningful ways. So can stuff from our 'dreams' actually, without one single psychiatrist daring 2 laugh at us; produce real solid 3-D effects into our life upon awakening? Well, let us say U just woke up from a really super vivid blazing goddamn nightmare where U were at your job some place and had a god awful fight with your boss and it even became physical and it got down and dirty and bloody and led 2-U being led out in an ambulance. U wake up and remember the nightmare vividly and it has U in a very angry and fowl mood and disposition, as would B expected. All peeps who do remember their 'dreams' know what it is like 2 wake up in a heightened emotional state due 2 their recent dreaming activities. So U get into work, and like magic almost, your boss starts some junk with U and it gets nasty, and normally U might shrug off his or her junk, but not after that nightmare. Push comes 2 shove and U end up jumping up and cursing at the boss and threatening 2 punch the person out. Pow, U get yourself fired. U then R so angry that on your drive home, some idiot runs a red light and plows right into your car and totally wrecks it. U-R not hurt but U-R now fit 2-B tied with elephant ropes. U jmp out and as the person comes out screaming at U, U completely lose it and begin pounding. One the person is down, U grab their head and slam it into the road over and over. One hour later U-R facing murder charges and being booked into your local county jail. Now if a nightmare can theoretically cause an entire person's life 2 dramatically alter forever such as in this perfectly acceptable and realistic example here, can other things also transfer from dream reality into wakeful reality, is obviously your next wonderment and rightfully so? Well, without yet giving U a direct answer, let us first explore the dream-channel between here and there only in reverse, so we can fully complete this quest 2 truly grasp the full possibilities involved with all of this. We all know that when we R ill or in pain from an injury, we take that into our dreaming interactions. We also know that after any traumatic experiences such as the death of a loved one or a major accident in an automobile and other such similar things, we take this into our dreams that very night producing major nightmares. So far we have learned and discussed a one-way channel of connection-proofs that cannot B doubted, and this does not even start getting into how sound can B intentionally used, and how many times we hear our dog barking while still asleep in the morning and suddenly we R dreaming something and our dog is in that dream as a direct result of hearing the barking from back in the waking world. So we take this one way channel proof of connectability here and then add 2 it how a major nightmare experience can cause our entire life 2 alter, rare as it may B, it can ind it even does upon rare occasion, actually happen 2 some peeps. I of course as U all know, am one of them, fro my experience back on the 15th day of August in 1986. I also talked on these very blogs, and told about the night where my pal DCR and myself were at a roadside-eats-joint in the summer of 1986 and had an encounter with a gigantic circular aerial craft that somehow completely stopped the car from running and then came back ten minutes later and hovered over us and poof, all by itself it turned on and ran as if nothing had ever gone wrong with it in the damn first place, and then it flew away and vanished entirely. What I never so far have gotten into was that in my dreams from just a few nights earlier, I had been with some strange beings somewhere, and they told me that they were going 2 come and do this 2 me very shortly. In the dream, I laughed at them, and of course, nobody was laughing that night when this all went down. Just what is this dream-channel, just how does this thing actually operate? How can it go in both directions since we absolutely know 4 a fact that it works in the one direction, from there 2 here???? A mathematical reality people is as follows: If something goes one way, it has 2 go the other way. There is no one sided coin, one way street, or any such thing as this, it is a physical and mathematical impossibility. That is powerful information, as if Einstein HIMSELF were here, HE would tell anyone of U out here that the math absolutely says this, and that mathematics cannot B disputed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But here is where I choose 2 leave this 4 today, as I have my own reasons 4 beginning this foundation, while still here in the tail end of the '23 year. U don't need 2 know the full operation of my mind, great BLOGAUDIANS aldare! Quoting Mister Chaingiver Henningsen Red, “It's just that simple”! None of this information is being placed up here as a counterstrike or a retaliation 4 the major death attack on me most recently, or ever. There R indeed much larger concerns going down here, and again, that is all anyone of U needs 2 goddog know!!!!!!!!!!!!







END TRANSMISSION.




1 comment:

  1. If I leave a comment here 4 myself, will it register later on as the 210th comment or will it stay at number 209? This will determine how this most recent blog will go on from here, as all stuff is connected, only peeps from these cave days times R completely clueless 2 these truths!

    ReplyDelete