Friday, November 18, 2022

The Sporadic Blogs of Latter Year 2020

I may not even be able to post my blog. There is no 'publish' or 'post' button on the new blogger dashboard, and so if it comes up when I am ready to post, then this will just stay on my document files for posting when someday I can get a geek from a store to come over here and help me with it, if and after this goddamn fucking coronavirus ever ends, and I seriously am doubting that this will ever come to pass. The date and time are as follows: 12:16 AM, 18 September, 2020, Friday This was the worst SUPER MOTHER FUCKING BOTBAR DAY OF HELLISHNESS in some time, and there have been many of them since I stopped my normal blogging routine. Anyone out here can know precisely and I mean cunt lapping totally absolutely exactly, when these days came, as they corresponded 100 dick licking percent to the stock market and the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA). All you need to do is download a financial app in order to review these DJIA stock prices since the beginning of the summer which will be now ending calendrically in a few short days coming this following business and trading week. My baseball batting averages up through now are 22 wins and one loss, and I am dropping that loss off since it was the only time that I predicted for an entire week and not JUST FOR THE FOLLOWING TRADING DAY, so really, and with absolutely no cheating at all; the truth is that I am 22 and oh, so 'OH-OH-OH', AND FUCK 'OZEMPIC' and that dumb ass sixties mother fucking stupid song. But for those who refuse to give me my rightful credit for it, then say I am now 21 and 1. That is a batting average way over 900, and no goddamn slugger in history comes up to half of that number, nor any Wall Street Slugger, except of course for the miserable crooks like Bernie Maydoff, and anyone can win by cheating! Just ask President Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But me' pernt here, speaking of bunkers and Queens and silly old farts holding up unread bibles; is just simply thisssssssssssssss, me' lovely 1983 Mizz Erica Snakes Cane of AMC!!!!!! Go get the stock price charts and look for yourselves at the entire summer season, and JUST AS I SAID WOULD HAPPEN, DOWN TO THE LAST MOTHER FUCKING CUNT EATING TEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The market drops a significant amount and then the very next trading day, IT FLIES UP TO THE CIRRUS CLOUDS. And YYYYYYYYYY????? Because the MILITUFORCE PERSECUTES, CRUCIFIES, AND PULVERIZES pitiful helpless pathetic me, just as it has been going on around me now without mercy or let up, for nearly FOUR SOLID CUNT CHEWING DECADES OF TIME, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!! Tonight however was the first time since the ending of last spring, where the UTILITY HARASSMENT ASSAULT CAME ON TOP OF AN ALL DAY MUSIC ASSAULT FROM MISTER SPICKO-605 SUPER-ENEMY NEXT DOOR TO ME, IN THIS HORRENDOUS GODDAMN HELL-HOLE!!!!!!!! Now if Mizz Dawn Marie King or my father were here, they would have to chime in now with their fave lines, and you all know what it is. It is just simply this: “SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT! Yes all day with the damn horrendous music, and if that is not rotten enough, then at about half past eleven tonight, POOF, out of nowhere, my show on TV begins repeating a ten or fifteen second loop on the SUNDANCE CHANNEL'S 'LAW & ORDER' SHOW, and it froze doing this (NON SPACEX TIME ECHO) DEAL WITH ME, and wouldn't allow me to change the channel, or do anything. Then when I called the cable company, good old mother fucking ESS-COMCAST of the three witches clan from DOGTOWN, the phone service cut off and went totally dead. There was absolutely nothing showing up as wrong or not properly operating on my modem either, as all of the proper solid as well as flashing LED blue lights were doing exactly what they needed to be mother fucking doing. So I grabbed my little government poor person cellphone and used it to call the ESS-COMCAST Company, and their automatic equipment kept telling me that my modem was off, yet I showed it to be fully working and all of the right lights were blinking and solid. SATAN is mother fucking blocking my mind, and stopping me from thinking of a word that any goddamn ten year old knows, oh yes, “trouble shooting”, thank you JESUS!So I did just as the automatic trouble shooting computer told me to do, unplug the system, wait ten seconds, and plug it back in again. Everything came back normally. This assault on me came straight out of mother fuckign hell, and went back to HELL just as quickly and magically, and mysteriously as it came to me out of the total blue, for the forty seven thousand eight hundred and thirty fifth time now since this all started doing this around me in 1986, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before I go on any farther, I was discussing the numbers 2 and 20 and 22 earlier in the year before things were this crazy. Some of you may remember that well, & others may naut, Mizz AT&T BLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “STILL”, Lenny Briscoe Sir, I see it for the real shit it was meant to be cosmically displaying now. It is our calendar time from 2020 until 2022 with this nightmare mother fucking CORONA VIRUS that is AKA the Covid 19, for the SARS STRAIN of it that emanated from 2019. We will be LUCKY in America if sometime in the year of 2022, we can get back to any semblance of normalcy, and a damn silly ass child can fucking see this if they wish to. This shit isn't going anywhere any time soon, and Trump and I are never on the same side of anything, and THAT was the hugest clue that was hiding behind the OZ-CURTAINS all along. So forget 1972, and the great Super-Sleuth movie, that my Aunt Ruth and my my mom saw up on Woody Guthrie's goddamn island that night, while I was visiting me' rotten relatives as a young lad. Screw all of that shit huh Mister Walgreen's? I am NEVER on the same side of TRUMP. Whatever he wants, he has to have me roasting in mother fucking HELLISHNESS, and this is why my entire life has been total goddamn hell on steroids, and a silly moron can see how real this parallel event nightmare shituation is and how it has driven me' entire life into a living nightmare that no words could hope to ever properly address!!!!!!!!!!!! You see peeps, he no more wants this virus to end than he wants me to ever be one bit blessed. So why does he want it since he loves his mother fucking precious WALL STREET so goddamn ass badly, some are wondering? The answer is so simple yet you all won't believe a goddamn thing I say to you, and I know that. Wall Street has not suffered with this thing one tiny bit. We have lost nearly 200 thousand mother fuckign Americans now, and the markets are hovering at all time high areas of thirty thousand points for the DJIA. None of you have even the smallest bit of ability to see what is really going on around you and it has to be a Jim Jones COOLAID thing, as nothing else makes one little bit of cunt eating sense to me. MASS MIND CONTROL has to be happening, and not with magical witchcraft and syfy Tellosian illusion creating junk such as mass hypnosis, but something far bigger and more dangerous; something the Russians have been playing with way back in the times of the greatest war ever fought on the planet, WWll, and still are to this very fucking micro second. I speak of words used back in the cold-war days after WWll, you know, Korean War, Vietnam War, abnd then all of those countless other after conflicts right through the first and second Gulf Wars, and so on and so on. The old word was called, “PROPAGANDA”, and later a more new-age term became “disinformation”, and believe me all you non secret agent story lovers out here, there are other words and other terms and all sorts of shit, but it all boils down to Trumps favorite people who he loves so much, good old lovely mother RUSSIA!!!!!!!! And they want him in for eight years, and they have a powerhouse reason for wanting him in eight years, and it is wipe out and destroy their enemy forever, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and if he can manage to pull it off, that prick Mister Pootin and his mafia pals have offered Trump 50 BIG BIG BIG ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT YET, YO???????? Still, the whole story is about the virus. Trump plans to do some unthinkable stuff very soon. He acts like he is all for a vaccine to this thing. You would think Mister Wall Street would be too. But the only thing going on with all of this in real truth is that he wants this to keep right on going since it has a whole goddamn less to do with his reelection than anyone out here or any of those fucking CNN geniuses think either, and when they finally realize that I was telling the truth, it will be, Mister Walgreen's, “TOO LATE”, family intimidation and Macy Club gangs all NOTWITHSTANDING, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO! During the most recent siege of hellishness before the current one, I was out of the apartment at the police station, so those who have bugs in my car and phone and mike chips inside my body, know I speak the truth and managed to get some serious help with my problem which is now officially existing with a real case number. The local police know that I fully believe this is a plot just like the plot in 1982 with the Playboy Bunny at 1802 Robin Hill, to totally wipe out my life, and that the Fort Pierce Housing Authority is completely complicit in the operation, using the maintenance men to move their friend in next door to me. The man continues to upset me but just not quite as loud, but he will return to his super loud shit and the police have promised to move my case along and for me to keep reporting him when it reaches intolerant levels and I have all the necessary contact numbers for doing this. This all went down last Thursday a week earlier from this death siege. The following day by middle afternoon, I became sick as a dog and right through the ending of Friday, all weekend, and all throughout Monday and Tuesday, I had a temperature of between 101 and 103 and a half. I had bad coughing, diareah, sore throat, and two severly infected teeth on the upper right side of my mouth. But when I woke up on Wednesday morning at seven or so, poof, it was all gone, and the only thing left is my diareah, something I have battled all my life. My teeth are rotten from a life of dental neglect, extreme poverty, and extreme stress and endless personal toil and hell!!!!!!! Every five to ten years or so, if more than one rotten tooth acts up simultaneously, I can get a nasty ass mouth infection that can spike a fever and many other nasty ass things as well. Unfortunately, during a pandemic, no one would believe that I have my own personal conditions that I know fully well, and I knew it was my teeth and that as soon as the infection went down it would go away, but I didn't dare try getting any antibiotics to help it along quicker because I'd end up in Covid-red tape from hell if I tried getting help with such a high fever. Now for two days it is back to my normal daily average around just over 97 degrees. I knew that the mother fucking MILITUFORCE enemies somehow managed to cause my mouth infection and I know why. Once on a COVID-LIST, I could no longer operate or do anything, not even get help for my noise case, and I had just secured a case number. I knew that it was not COVID and that my fever would break and go away, and it did. But I went through some nasty ass fucking hell for four solid days and nights, me' peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now all of this connects up, and believe me when I say this. These same M2F enemies who can cause me these tooth infections at key critical times, also can operate powerful Chinese laboratories and many other secret covert operations, where all kinds of nasty strains of SARS viruses (Corona) can absolutely be cooked up in dangerous ways and released on unsuspecting populations, and this is exactly what Trump and his criminal pals had planned for several years before it all went down. The main thing is to wipe out ME. NOISE is what they use, and it is what they always use the most with me. The biggest plot in this entire world was to trap me in a horrible residence situation where I could not run away or move as I did before, from the Kings, or the Playboy bitch sucking bunny; and had to stay right here, and endlessly be battered like a toy boat in a cat-5 hurricane. Both the nabe next to me in unit #605 was planned as well as this goddamn fucking Coronavirus!!!!!!!!!! I know this, and so does Mister Walgreen's! But he knows a few 'other things too', oh Misses Highview Shoemaker of 1986!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He won't tell me the details other than a short tale that his pal did a search and made copies, and he has my “TPB” 1994 book. One of the major things about the book and Corporate America has about half a dozen, but one of the top ones, is the way media people are getting more tongue ties as well as throat-attacked, as he put it. They take all kinds of preventative measures to reduce the second item, and still more and more are speaking and suddenly poof, their voices are clogged by snot in the throat or other problems. All these things and other nasty items, were all supposedly being done in the great 1994 book that I copyrighted. As many of you know only too well, many of the book prophecies came just as true as did anything ever said or done by the great Mister Nostradamus. My mother and the hospital nightmare, the great Hammonton road accident, the death of both my mom and Dave Roth in similar time windows and eerie coincidental ways, and the list goes on. He also thinks that many are fully misinformed by thinking something went over my head that I assure you all, did no such damn thing and I speak of the Tilley family living a stones throw distance from the Incollingo Grocery Store, where the incident with the two various cupcakes happened, and proving some wild beyond Twilight Zone connection to interdimensional hyperspace travel in and around Egg Harbor City, NJUSAESMWG. He told me that Trump believes you know who has split somehow into two parts, is aware of it, knew that I was discussing something similar at my job, and even though Leticia Tilley is unaware, the great man of the Macy is NAUT, lovely Miss AT&T Blake!!!!!!!!!!!! But folks, the real kicker happened just today, while trying to overcome my hellishness, watching my little mother fucking teevee-set, lovely Brittney; and me' walls shaking with powerful sub-woofer base notes. Here is what I am squawking about, kind folks: I was watching the British Broadcast Channel on me' ESS-COMCAST, some great old reruns of the STAR TREK, TNG shows. Suddenly I am watching one of many fantastic episodes where an entire bunch of testimonies were given by allowing the Holodeck to be computer programmed to act out the testimonies, after the first officer of the captain had been accused of a murder by officials from this planet that they were orbiting. The magic hit me when the Holodeck had been created with the precise duplication of an actual laboratory on the planet and thus it was just as functional. A powerful thing that was said to me by Mister Walgreen's was suddenly made alive for me after seeing that particular show. I know you won't fucking believe me people, but if I lie, I hope to burn forever. I knew at that point that the day would become intolerable bad and that I would need to blog about this, and for a quick moment, I had a flash vision where I saw that I would be hit tonight with that utility attack, and I saw it happen while watching that great 'L&O' episode about the reality show with the kids living in the loft, and some weird looping time echo entered into the show, and then poof, the three second vision disappeared and I was back watching 'STAR TREK'. But when I was up in the future hours later watching the 'L&O' show, sure enough, a scene played where Detective Green was walking across the street with his partner Detective Briscoe, and then the screen went black for three or four seconds followed by the last seven seconds or so repeating again, and I remembered the vision from earlier, and I remember thinking to myself, this is going to be a time echo, and sure enough, the goddamn fucking thing just kept repeating over and over and over, and I couldn't even use the remote control to change channels. It was frozen in that fucking loop. It was the Spacex Launch time echo all over again. I picked up my phone and dialed the ESS-COMCAST and the line went dead before they answered. So I used my little government poor person's cellphone to call them, and that is when I got that auto-trouble shooter telling me the modem is not connected, and of course, nothing was unplugged or disconnected and all of the lights were properly blinking away. I can go on and on with tons of shit, but the real point is about what happened to me while I was watching the 'STAR TREK' show, back in the afternoon. It seems that my corporate lawyer semi-pal told me something half a year ago or so, and I didn't truly get it back then. It had to do with complicated ideas behind what led to the various religions coming to exist on this Earth-Planet. It seems that he too has quite a few very interesting friends from clubs that are beyond secret so I cannot say one more word there, not now, not ever. He said the entire story of my life indeed, is all about 1969, Sarah Krassle, Atlantic City, and how some very evil humans “If human beings they truly be” to quote him, have managed to cash in on my life, through my parents and the parents of these people who had some wild possible connections with each other, and that what the Mason Lodge was willing to share with me about family lineage as a direct descendant of Sir Samuel Huntington, my seventh grandfather on my mom's side, indeed does pass right through Mary Stuart the Queen of Scotland, and goes straight back to King David, going right through all of the younger brothers and sisters of the Lord Jesus Christ. One of his pals believes firmly that one of those people on the Atlantic City beach, be it the one who enlightened me with what I've called the LAW OF ONE, the man doing an Alice In wonderland imitation yelling over to me that he is late as he ran by me and was soon followed and pursued by some other people of authority, or Robert McGuire himself, just a stone's throw away on Tennessee Avenue; was most likely an ANCIENT ASTRONAUT traveler who managed to start a dice game with the Roman Soldiers on the day that Jesus Christ was put up on the cross to suffer for the sins of this world; cheated in order to win the bloody robe where he then made the girl who I knew as SARAH KRASSLE, in some laboratory. This is what was told to me and he had his friend with him that day and they only had a few minutes so in ten minutes I was forced to digest all of this. But while watching the 'STAR TREK' show on the television, and the Kreager Waves were suddenly being created on the Starship Enterprise, I then put two and two together a whole lot better, and I came to realize that the great Trinity, SSJKK, Her B-Copy, and Her C-Copy, and known only to maybe ten Earthers, now has a D-Copy. If you think there will be blogs as usual, you will be wrong. Just as the title to this new grouping of them suggests, they will come infrequently, and quite sporadically. I tried very hard to warn the world about many things for a decade and a half, and got laughed at, mocked, and jeered for my trouble. I will admit that I did enjoy a few nice comments, and yes, someone knows deep down that I am for real and should be listened to, and the FBI knows it too, just as they know about what I originally thought was Misses Marola. I am not speaking of my old classmate, as he knows I am for real too. Still, I have only touched a surface like seeing the visible icebergs of the great Atlantic and Arctic Oceans. What has happened to me since I have been offline and what I have come to realize and know since then, would fill a lot more than just a measly encyclopedia, IPYT. But it is a quarter shy of four in the mother fucking morning and I am bushed. I will return, General MacArthur Sir, and when I'm ready, Marguerite Sampson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10-4, Lenny 601 McKinnon, ye' ol' gunslinger

No comments:

Post a Comment