Saturday, November 26, 2022

Generic blog number 1

I am not sure what is happening right now, one minute I am able to post, then I am not and then I am, and the blogs seem to come and go. I know one thing absolutely without question. Jesus said it all 2,000 years ago. Evil hates truth. I speak truth. So my enemies hate what I say. Still, my blogs began in early January of 2006, and only very recently have I experienced this major and once in this great country, illegal censorship. Still, I have a great suggestion that should not be that difficult to implement in this new hi-tech computer age. Folr those like me who cannot seem to know what is and is not now permitted to be said on blogger dot com, why not censor it at least in ways to make peeps like me at least begin to understand what you no longer will allow me to say. It is not hard at all. Why not simply ************** in or out of 1969, bleep out the parts you wish to stop me from saying, at least then I'd frekkin; know what I'm no longer allowed to do and say, as I simply cannot do it just from reading your so called "community guideline" rules and regs. I guess I am not that smart. So then is that not discrimination on dummies like me? It seems all my life that it is always okay for everyone else do do things to me that I konw I'd never get away with doing to others. Am I wrong folks? Now when I post up, it seems there is a delay for a while while some community peeps read what I say. Then if allowed, it goes up. Well, fine. Let me get my own website going, it is worth ten bucks or so per month. Once I would try to be too much of a piker, now, I have no other choice. I can set up blogs on it and no one can stop me. Still, let us see the hugest revelation involved in all of this. DID THIS NAUT BEGIN RIGHT AFTER I TOLD ABOUT THE REVELATION THAT I HAD LAST MIDDLE DECEMBER IN 2021? YOU KNOW, THE ASTERISK JET VAPOR TRAIL OF 1969 AND ITS T-R-U-E*****M-E-A-N-I-N-G, come on people, you're the ones who supposedly are so much smarter than me, right? WEEEEEEEEEE. When I have a website address set up, I will try to post it up on the last comment area of a blog that is still up unless my civil rights are totally violated. Why would SUDDENLY, all this be against the BLOGGER policy? Why just now people, YYYYYYYYYY, does this smell a bit like DOGTOWNN to any one of U out there as it surely stinks to me great folks??????!!!!!!!! END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment