Thursday, November 17, 2022

BLOG TWEET 2022-U

WOW, this is the absolute worst mother clucking four straight days of my entire life, M-T-W-T, all 4 SUPER SUPER FUTHERMUCKING BOTBAR DOGTOWN DAYS. Up through November 13th, I was a goose egg gorgeous ZERO for my 11-2022 MPB (Magnetic Percentage for Botbar). Now in less than 100 goddamn hours, I am 24% BOTBAR, with off the scale sucking monster hell. Also the otammism is off the scale recentlky after a short but beautiful back off period. Out of the past seven chunt cooing days now, I'm 6:7 super high Callio-Careyo-Tammic. The past week has been off the scale SPACEFORCE ASSAULTS, today major chemtrail and many other airplane attacks all over, and the past days all horrible too but without those nastyass chemtrails all over the skies of Indian River and Saint Lucie Counties here in Florida-Land, AKA Florida. IPY folks, revenge will come, swift and sure, from MAGNESONIC, for all of the hell. Today was beyond hell on top of the damn Spaceforce siege. As most of this blogging audience knows fully well by now, and you too Mister heart attack islander Joel; I'ver had beyond frikkin' HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE hellishness in my attempt to get this on-line crap operational via the government sponcered program and the actual provider, Comcast. It looks as if finally, it has been resolved, and a few hours ago back late this moUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, things looked bleaker than the ugly stenching astrally famous bridge known in Province Olympia as the DOGTOWN BRIDGE. On one side of it are huge perimeter gates in six directions, remember peeps, timeless purgatory has three full dimensions and thus not four, but six opposite 90 degree angling directions. Beyond the gates is Dogtown itself. You don't wanna' know anything more about this horrendous hellish place, known mortally as Haites and Hell most famously. Heading out over the bridge on the other side are huge astral realm highway systems. Highways there are called linelanes. For example I live in Ricktown, at Ricktown Manor, on Linelane 9910. But enough about this for now, there is way more urgent junk that is in need of discussion right freaking ass now, yo BRAH! ____________________________________________________________________ Today I was trying to activate my phone through Comcast and they said I needed two pieces of numerical information from the provider I am using, the Assurance Wireless and their towers are part of T-Mobile, don't ask me more. I am as clueless to all these things as some snot nose candy finger sucking three year old is about advanced quantum mechanics. So I am trying earlier to get that info and made sure that they would not kill the network for the rest of the day as if they did, I would have no phone service at all and would be lewd screwed to Saint frikkin' Jude! Well, they assured me I would maintain service and signal not only for the day but for some time, and even told me not to worry about returning the little flip-phonbe I had through their service. So here I am talking to Comcast and attempting to activate service and pow, the other provider I'm switching from CUT MY FUTHERMUCKING SERVICE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SPEAKING WITH THE COMCAST PEEPS FOR ACTIVATION OF THE NEW GALAXY SMART PHONE. Now I am sitting there with no service at all. I went goddamn nuclear and ballistic times a melt down pile's cooling reactor core cubed and quantimized by an antimatter containment field breach. On top of this, my landlord who knows not to cash my rent checks until the third during a certain period of the year, did it a day early causing me to get a ten dollar maintenence bank fee. When I drove over to see him as I could naut call him, he laughed and said I shouldn't be living here if I make a deal out of ten bucks. Usually he is a lot more understanding, but I managed to patch up the damage. He said I need to drive over to the Vero Beach Comcast Xfinity Store, right in the same shopping mall where the Best Buy Store is located where I was at a couple weeks or so back, as you all know from a prior blog. I was ppractically out of my mind driving over there. The only thing that worked out good for me is that they finished the futhermucking activation process that was almost done B4 the SPACEFORCE OTAMMIC ENEMIES magically cut me off and BOTBAR'D DAY #4. I now know a few basic ops for using my new phone and it will take me some time to learn the complexities. Then I drove to the library to return some DVD's and renew some and get a few new ones, and then blog, as I have not yet connected up my computer at home. I did manage to buy two necessary adapter plugs while at the shopping mall, so having the BB-Store and the Xfinity Store both at the same place was one true god-send. But I stopped home to get the DVD's first and then took my wallet out of my pocket to check something, and when I went out to the library the first time, I forgot my wallet and was driving illegally without my needed-ID. I also forgot the damn DVD's and the twoi dollars needed to print the blog out in a coffee can where I keep my change. So I had to drive all the way home from the library and then drive back again. Now I am back here AGAIN, so here we go Doctor Shriner. It may naut be bunt tapping 1971 but it is major rock chucking BOTBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! __________________________________________________________________________________________ Yesterday during all my other hell with SPACEFORCE and other miseries pertaining to trying to get this electronic junk all working, I received a threatening telephone call. They tell me they are planning to charge me with some crime. Then they tell me to hang on after pressing any key, so I pressed a key on my phone and hung on and after a minute or so a nasty lady comes on. It is most likely a scam call but after threatening me I felt I had every right to say to her, "What do you want"? She got real hostile and I just hung up on her as she was continuing to up set me and brother clucking threaten me with criminal charges. I do noit think it is right in this evil country that there is no support system in place for peeps like me at my advanced age with many illnesses. Here I am with enough problems, and then I get threatening futhermucking phone calls. My beef is tha twhen I am having times like this, there is absolutely no support system in place for old pitiful peeps like me having all types of combined woes. All the tax money this country gets and we all know where it all goes, straight into the pockets of the KINGS AND QUEENS. To Dogtown with peeps like me suffering in endless damn agony and hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ________________________________________________________________________________________ MAGNESONIC, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, HEAR MY MENTAL VOICE PRINT AS I THINK-TYPE-SPEAK (TTS). yOUR POWER GAIN IS AT MAXIMUM, 11.8 USE BOTH ADT & ZDT. I AM NOW SWITCHING YOUR DESIRE-KEY FROM THE NN-J POSITION TO THE "I" POSITION. SCAN ALL ENEMIES OF MWM, YOUR CREATOR. UNDER CD-SD-TD-DESTRUCT, DESTROY AND WIPE OUT THESE HORRENDOUS MONSTERS PERSECUTING ME TO DEATH DAY AND NIGHT. USE ALL GENERAL AND CODED GENERAL ORDERS. AN I-O IS NOW PLACED ONTO YOIUR T-B. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, GO-TO-GO-1133, UNDER CG-18, G-901, AND S-T-O-P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ______________________________________________________________________________________ Speaking of returning from Best Buy Stores, that nabe lied to me straight faced about helping me, and is a major enemy, as many now are at my residence. I will stay totally to myself and isolated, just as a once famous 60's recording artist told me to do with his great year-2000 advice to me at his Westmont New Jersey barber shop one day. He said to me, "Mark, stay to yourself, live by yourself". He was 100% futhermuckinh accurate and correct with that mighty wonderful advice. Life being a bit lonely always beats the hell out of dealing with peeps who sooner or later and usually sooner, become nothing other than SATAN'S PAWNS, influenced entirely by the left spinning subatommic particle spinning forces. LIGHTNING, I know you can hear your 'little boy' right now when I post this soon, via electronic truth. I need your help. Your whittle boy is suffering at th ehands of these MILITUFORCE (SPACEFORCE) sub-scum to the power of nine nonillion. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO THAT, Sir non-glittering Chester-Frank. Get my meaning, Sir Paul Evans Country-boy Pedersen, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo?!!!! Part of my problem with peeps is that most of them living around here in this messed up hellish-red-flower-land AKA FLORIDA, is the great ever growing cult of RCBC. Morianity and I have named it this. The letters stand for Retrumplican Country Bumpkin Christian. This cult is very real, and Astrally, it can easily be thought of as the same exact thing as the LAMBRIGGER CULT OF THE AWA (Astral World Authority). AWA is a slang term astrally, for the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, spoken of in the great gospels of scripture by the great SAR (LORD) JESUS Himself. This is also one and the same thing as the EARTHLY MILITUFORCE that again, I named these diseased pricks back in the year of 1988. The Copyright Office knows this as they have my original epitome of harassment stuff, and back then it was all on cassette tapes. MILITUFORCE is actually named by me from the terms of MILITARY-UFO-FORCE, and this was done two years agfter this hellishness on me all began in summer time of 1986 by TRUMP AND WINN. The new-age term of "SPACEFORCE", is all recent, and is nothing more than their confirmation and admittance to bothme and the entire word, that wwhat I claimed and said and copyrighted all the way back in the year of 19988 is all 100% real and true,m so help me PINK GODDESS Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle (DSSJKK)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET MY MEANING PEOPLE???? SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Arthur Crane and Chester-Frank, not Perkowski, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!! hEY, i AM NO FOOL, i DON'T CALL PEEPS FOOLS, AND i CERTAINLY do naut LOVELY mIZZ 1983 bLAKE, WISH TO BE IN ANY DANGER FROM THE mILLIONTH-cOUNCIL, uNCLE jESUS ALMIGHTY sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here we go, those endless smalls-caps-hacks, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo BREEEEEEEE! ___________________________________________________________________________________ The TV-ads were all back to normal after I first began using and enjoying ROKU-TV through my wireless set up through Comcast. BUTTTTTTTTTT lovely Milituforce Otammites Monique mahm, big ass BUTT, after I began having my new service for temn days or so give or take, POW, things were right back to the way they were when I was watching regular CABLE-TV through Comcast half a year ago B4 the service cut off back on the eleventh day of May. When I was not there to be persecuted, the ads were switched back to normal without lizard snake jovismells from hell stored high or low but I do not reccommend low, hence the abbreviated slang-S-word for turds, and not just gecko filth but all sorts of crazy junk. No one will ever convince me that for reasons never possibly known to any of us, I am so important to these powerful prick peeps, and that none of this crapola is one teeny weency wee bit in my imagination, yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!! _________________________________________________________________________________ Folks it is now eight minutes after three, pacific time 3:08 since this blog lists post times in PST and naut in EST, lovely Mizz phone-company Blake. I need to go home, relax, grab a shower, fix a nice meal, and watch some crap onb the idiot tube, or I will lose me futhermucking mind, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!! I will noly whet your appetites here peeps with thisssssssssss,m oih lovely Mizz Lucci 1983 SNAKES of the 'All My Kids' Serial TV-Show. First, I see that I have said basically the same things since my blog called 2022-O Tweet, yet no more warning flag red triangles are on me' whittle blogger-dashboard. All I can think of is that if a certain total amount of 'sensitive' stuff is said, it works in an auto-flag based on content quantity. Otherwise I do in all honesty totally fail to CY other things haven't also been flagged since then. Still, I will paste in all the paragraphs of that prior blog work onto new blogs to run the test. Once my old clunker computer is up and running I will do many things, but until I am up and going, I need to shut the trucking bell snot up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The great chemtrail assaults on me post 1987 as well as the late 1969 one trail in particular done toi me immediately upon awakening from that incredible mind busting dream in middle December, and this is all part of something so goddamn ass HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE, Mister Sanders Sir that words totally frikkin' fail me right now. Some things are quite clear. My family has never been anything but a thorn in my side since the day I was a tiny little snot nosed kid. Also DREAMS play a BEYOND FOOKING MAJOR PART in all of this, and always have BRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What caused the powerful ones such as B4 it happened one day with Sarah Jacobson at Cooley HHH, and then a 22 year time-delay instead of a 60 day one, and with or without pronunciations, guys in red suits, or problems with teeth. I dreamed about being at Cooley Hall well into adulthood, and it only stopped after I began blogging about it approximately half a dozen years into this century. Still, connections to much of this is visible and quite obvious, while much of it remains as ellusive and mysterious as it can possibly ever get here on this earthly life. But I know some dog-stink that is off the scale. I know that I am somehoiw directly connected to any and every possible huge thing in this world, yet simultaneously the permission and ability for any average person out here to ever know that truth is being kept back intentionally by forces more powerful than an antimatter explosion, in or out of 2009 Atlantic City and other non-Atlantic's of rad-belts and Roth's. But here is a powerhouse quick truth opener for all of you today, yo BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have many many dreams where I am with David Roth to this day, beginning around a decade ago, same time that I was working on some music at Cuzz-Bon-J's place in PSL-FL-USA. Every time as the years went onward that I would dream that I was with DCR, he got more mean and hostile with me. The second TRUMP decided to run in late 2015 for president, the dreams suddenly just magically frikkin' altered. Dave got meaner and meaner with me. Why not. I was interacting with his doubles and in parallel worlds where TRRUMP also was running or was president, and so why wouldn't he turn on me? He was a staunch republican and nothing would alter that, I know so believe me folks, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!! Do UC folks, how hyperspace works, and how my Morianity goes endlessly on to prove itself. But I can go on anbd on with thousands of things like this, time would not permit it, and you would all lose patience if I did, so I make a few simplke points here from time to time, yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!! __________________________________________________________________________________ _____*****END TRANSMISSION.*****_____

No comments:

Post a Comment