Tuesday, September 20, 2022

I do not know if this will work. Haven't tried to do my blog for ovr two years now.One day when I tried to post, it no longer worked, maybe due to hacking enemies and maybe due to W-7 old style software on my comp. who can effing know? I am at the local library just like back in friggin' 2010. History repeats itself and as I typed this history sure does. I hit the insert key and nobody could show me how to un-fuck it up, so I had to delete a bunch of things and start again, how I love goddamn computers, SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is a brief synopsis of me' ol' life since me' last whittle bwogs, kind peeps out here. I won't tell you where I am now residing, only that I did manage to leave the PEE-HA nightmare DOGTOWN BUILDING where I lived for ten straight years. My date of moving was good ol' Valentine's Day f 2021. There is no working SPELL-CHECK program here, so I'll try typing slowly and catching any errors, but if some come, so sahwee Mister Elmer Fwudddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been in a death hell siege for a week now and most of the time I am, so WEIN, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am trying something today and we will see if it works and it it posts up to the Blgger system, yo peeps. The insert key hack is making me emmereffing nuts as shit BRAH! Well, I TOLD YOU ALL and lovely giant Gia as well, that DJT would not slip away into that good night. We came a whisper away from losing our republic back on 1-6-21, and yall know perfectly well that I did predict every damn thing that me' ol' distant cuzz did, all the way back long B4 he ever threw his damn hat into the ring in lte 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know what I need to do an deven the library ladt did not know, i just had to hit insert to stop it from deleting every damn ass thing, YO! Yall know that I predicted everything way back long B4 2015, 2014, and all the way back. Let's stop playing games folks. Lovely baby-mama Patty knew totally well what she was doing, using a 3000 year old family going back to K-David. and we all know that many things, unbelievable as they may be, oh great A&E CHANNEL. sometine weelwee are true and real, huh Mister Dave Smith MATH-TEACHER?????????????? Good old Cooley Hall. I ain'y buying that fake birthday of Mister McDowell. I know who you are and they can BJ-FAKE whatever they want, withor without any goddess damn fish songs or Stone Harbor Jetty fishermaen of 1971!!!!!!!! Yessir, six weeks B4 leaving PEE-HA and moving to a nice place, America almost was destroyed, without any tricks from dave Copperfield, Dave Blaine, WAYV-FM, Regis and Paula, card tricks, subliminal consciousness or 8 of hearts cards. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT peeps, we all know what really happened with Russia and Ukraine back before the twenties ever came in or the goddess damn Covid Bull Store-High-In-Transport, right Mister BonJovi and Sonic Engineer Sir Ryan??????????????????????? We all know that when FBI Director Mueller told the giant Williamstown Police Officer Comey 22 years after his visit to my Highview Apartment to inform me about me' Uncle and Aunt in Fort Lauderdale, FLUSAESMWG that they were deceased in some hospital there; to, and I quote here, "Watch out for Cyber", that he meant, and it was too classified to get into the movie quite obviously, "WATCH OUT FOR THE TECHNOLOGICAL WEAPONIZATION OF SUBBIMINAL CONSCIOUSNESS" as certain videos get posted up to social media websites by foreign advasaries. Who out here remembers all of my dozens of blogs talking about the 'EAT MORE POPCORN experiments, and how my mom's school teacher at the Philly Hughey School B4 the break out of WWll, that Russia would "Take us from within, using theiur huge tool of PROPAGANDA"??????????????????????????? Those popcorn experiments when SUB-CON was used in theaters literally maed the sales of popcorn rise 20-30%, and this tech was BANNED by the goddess damn Federal Communications Commission!!!!! This 'SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT' to quote my dad as well as the lovely Dawn-Marie King the latengrate, led to the entire country going mad, the Senate, the Congress, the people, evweebwuddy, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY YO, JUST BECAUSE THIS WAS BANNED IN THIS NATION BY OUR FCC, SURE DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE ENEMY POWERS ABROAD DON'T USE IT on us when it really counts as they post up their shit and millions of viewers thenlook at it. We move along click by click, time and morion are illusions. The conscious mind works at a speed that allows sentient beings to interact withlight and time and many other complex things, Below this level is another mind. All they need to do is use muffle whispers underneath pink noise or even normal program sound for audible effects and for visual, a quick burst every fortieth of a second that we never see CONSCIOUSLY that is. Our higher mind that is respomnsible for our action including who to frikkin' vote for all comes from the higher deeper recesses of mind, and then TRUMP peeps know all this now, as they know about mag percentages, parallel event and many dangerous horrondoes techs when they are permitted to be misused!! Power outages are constant where I am now residing, and I am soon going to write to a Public Board of Utilites if it is not freaking stopped, and so are many of my very disgruntled nabes, Mister Scott Ransom, NJ Licensed realtor, YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!! Also several nest eggs of OTAMMITES have been cleaned out where I am now, and I am heavily observed by some very interesting peeps, and thatr is all I am gonna' say for now on this topic, YO! I'll end by telling you that Steve Parks the retired Manhattan attorney who I used to bloggingly refer to as Mister Walgreens, him and five other attorneys eventually want to filea thirty-seven BILLION dollar lawsuit in which 14 peeps are named, and in my safety box in the bank are indeed some unfathomable copies of documents proving how I have been screwed witbh and my entire life totally compleely destroyed. I think this is a fair compensation, but you rarly get anything close to the amount that is being sued for as we all know. I'll keep my Blogaudians posted as shit develops on this front, but for now my hour is winding down at the library and I must close out what I am calling BLOG TWEET 2022-A. Back again soon peeps, YO. Tanks for reading me. I never forget my friends, OR MY ENEMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is one more enemy nearby and they are next on the list for being legally dealt with or LDW as my new abbreviated expression will now become in future blogging works. To quote the little savant on L&O-SVU, "THE END" for today, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll BE BAUCCKK, Governor Muscles Terminator!

No comments:

Post a Comment