Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Blog Tweet 2020-B

My prior blog was Tweet 2022-A. This stupid thing on the new blogger won't let me do formats and it all comes out no matter what I do as one huge unbroken wall of text. When someone shows me how to format it so that blogger takes it, I will do it. Until then, lots of spelling errors will be here sao bear with me as I am also on a time constraint at a public terminal. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I tried using a liune to separate this paragraph but doubt it will work, computers do what they fucking do and there is nothing at all we dummies can do about it and no one ever wishes to take the needed time to help us old dumb mother fucking bastards, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fell under even a greater DEATH SIEGE FROM DOING MY LAST BLOG BACK YESTERDAY, and this was obviously because I struck some OTAMMITE phony-funny bones. WEIN? _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ What I will be doing is purchasing a little drive plug or whatever they call it and reuse it by deleting prior work each time I come in so that I only spend the five bucks one time. I print out my blog at the end so for less than a buck I will have my hard-world copy, and I won't be under a time rush since I can type on different seesions and then eventually post up a finished and checked-4-punctuation single blog each time when it is finally completed, yo. So here is what they mother fucking did to me wile I was out at this library yesterday, FORT PIERCE COPS, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sOME SON OF A CUNT EATING BITCHTRIED TO BREAK INTO MY TRAILER AND DAMAGED MY LANDLORD'S FRONT DOOR. I TOLD THE OFFICE THIS MORNING, AND A REPORT TO THE POLICE FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES AND DAMAGE WILL BE TAKEN THIS AFERNOON WHAN i GET BACK HOME, BUT DOIING THIS MOTHER FUCKING BLOG takes cunt lapping total priority, yo yo yo yo yo, MY brah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then arund a few minutes shy of six this turd sniffing morning peeps, the pricks assaulted mne with a major wireless phone harassment and my letter to the FCC is now in the US-MAIL. I wrote one back last year complainoing about what COMCAST was doing tome, and it made things way better, now I am not even with them as I no longer could afford it and was glad to be rid of those entertainment fucking world bastards, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO ME' BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These new assaults are amber alerts or emergency broadcast alerts and it won't stop SUPER-LOUD BUZZING, and keeps doing it no matter what I do. T-MOBILE showed me how to cancel it only it works there in their fucking cunt swallowing store but then next time in my goddamn trailer, nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I accidentally hit a wrong key now and the library lady had to get me back onto me' whittle mother fuken' bwog page. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, sir CHESTER-FRANK. I know you're all wondering why I do not jump off the fucking cut eating Empire State Building and just get this nightmare endless shit HUNTINGTON CURSE overwith. Well, I refuse to give these shit eating pricks that last bit of power, Sirs Ed Green Detective and CP shooter Dennis Hypothetical Troup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dats YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ GIVE ME A BREAK people. I've had the worst 4-DAY DEATH ASSAULT NOW FROM CALI-CAREY-OTAMM IN WELL OVER A SOLID CUNT EATING YEAR NOW PEEPS! Here is my revenge, first a maggie counterstrike, AKA a MCS on buture bwogging texts, Mister Fwudd. Then a little rat-tat tattle tailing no matter how many slippery showers seem to endlessly exist at Rikers Island Manhattan Jail and for that matter, all other jails and prisons everywhere. If these cunt eating shits would leave me goddamn alone, Sir Pope, Sir World Court in the Hague, and Washington DC-USA Capitol workers; then I would gladly go my 'merry' little way, but we all know they won't ever stop persecuting and destroying my pathetic pitiful puny inocent life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ We all remember the 2008 World Series, the roadtrip that I went on with Mister Ching and Mister Cannon up to Boston, Mass, USA, and my being blung 30 days or so into the goddamn future and seeing the damn Broad Street victory parade in Philly a monthB4 it actually went down. We all know that unexplainable events by the cunt eating thousands go on around me with absolute and total regularity. This is not going to work, as there is a limited time and this was the change made and why my long blogs no longer work, this is a true violation of my speech freedoms, YO! Now here is a wild new thing. Even though the scroll line seems to stop me, the system keeps working as I keep typing. But I'll be dollars to donuts that this is why long cut and paste texts stopped working back in 2020 when fucking BLOGGER made trhese new software alterations. No way this is the same world from where I USED TO GODDAMN BE ON AND BEFORE THE 15TH DAY OF AUGUST BACK IN THE YEAR OF 1986!!!!!!!!!! Things are beyond senseless and stupid. But it goes far beyond just this, and Joseph Paget from Roadway knows this only too goddamn well. I had nightmares about being persecuted on my Assurance Wireless cellphone B4 it ever starting happening, back earlier in the late spring or early summer of this year. Just like Nick and Ching taking me to Boston, POW, it did fall into my consciousness and my SPACE-TIME-MIND ILLUSION, and yes I typed in on BLOG-A, morion, I meant MOTION, as you all know, the 'T' key and the 'R' key are side by side. Information cannot be "Sent back into time or across 5th dimensional hypersapace" says the great famous TV guy and NYC Professor, Michio Kaku. Whatever you say buddy Melanie-208 and Haddonfield destruction Gerard Styles "musician" Haddonwood 1802 Dave Smith crazy-dreams from COOLEY HALL days, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALSO YO, JUST HOW DID MY CONSCIOUS MIND KNOW A FEW DAYS SHY OF SATURDAY, JUNE 28TH OF 1969 TO WRITE A SONG SAYING that "Something 'weelee bwa' was gonna' happen toi me", YO ZIGMUND SCIFF MALESKA, and Sir Elmer FWWWWWUDDDD?????????!!!!!!!!! Oh the memories came flooding back after I moved, I was off by one week, it was when PH came back for her 2nd visit to ACNJUSAESMWG in the very end of July, this is when this caused my huge conscious repressed memories to stare at theose murals my mom bought over at the Foodfair Store of great oceanic scenes, this is when I would stare at them on my bedroom wall and kept saying for no good reason over and over again, "Patricia-Patricia-Patricia", and this is all on my old blogs from my first two years of blogging back in New Jersey in 2006 and 2007. Info can be sent back in a form of spirit-energy, and we di it all the time, and we call it 'dreaming'. We send our spirit into many virtually unlimited other copies of ourselves living entirely different lives, and this seems to be "DREAMING" as we mortals have been calling this strange type of I-CHING shit for thousands of damn years now. Info can be sent back in time as well as through the interdimensional channel between alternate worlds, but not in any useful way, due to something called LAWTRONICS. If anyone ever tried to profit from it, it would automatically be switched in complex ways, and these things eventually after enough years of life, leave humans with Dementia and Altheimers and other mind deteriorating disorders. All memory loss and all disease both mind and body is an illusion. The complexity here goes beyond Kaku, but he does seem to understand the JUMP and the Armagetten Sybdrom of why if indeed other cultures are out there, long B4 a needed intelligence could arrive, the gods of the astral planck time anahllite us one way or another, so in our primitive space travel days, we cannot fight the distances between the worlds, so alien contact remains DREAM WORLD reality, ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must exit now or all will be lost. I have had 4 of the worst back-2-back days of my entire mother fucking life now, and maybe I won't survive too much goddess damn longer people!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment