Tuesday, September 27, 2022

BLOG TWEET 2022-D

I do not know if it is MIND CONTROL HACK on me or a direct machine hack but B4 on 2 occassions now my title keeps fucking out as 2020 followed by the ltetter, and they all are either 2020 A-B-C-D, and this one is 'D'. Last night at right around five in the evening I took a major nasty-ass plane attack at my residence. WEIN-WEIN-WEIN-WEIN, YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ------------------------------------------------------------________________________________________________------------------------------------___________________________________________ I am getting a way huger amount of mother fucking air assaults than when I resided back at the PEE-HA-BUILDING. Another reportable bizarre beyond event that happened to me shortly after my move is thissssssssssssssssssssssss, Lovely 1983 AMC-Mizz Erica Snakes, mahm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you all know, when we move it is mandatory to get a driver license that shows our new address, and in this day of photo ID, new pix are taken of us. Some weird beyond shit happened when I did this and can only be explained by an age-progression program. Anyone able to do so, look it up. I look eighty fucking years old on this weird new license. Hey, I am not saying I stilllook twenty or even forty, but YO, I do not look like this, oh Sir Eric of all passport photos everywhere, and especially back in Hammonton, New Jersey in 2008 while residing with the great King family, and this story is most definitely on many of my prior blogs from my earlier days in Fort Pierce, Florida, USA. Yes Eric if you're reading this from me' ol' HARVEST OUTREACH ORG days, history does repeat itself, and yes Mister Belcher Munch, Virginia Avenue 401 Waterworks and retirement plans, there really is and definitely "WAS" on 3/1/75, a (SANTA CLAUS), YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---------___________________________________________________________________________________________---------------------------------------------________________________________________________ MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesonic, WIPE OT ALL ENEMIS THAT ARE PERSECUTING ME DAY AND NIGHT, CAUSING ME A HORRENDOUS PRIOR TWO WEEKS DEATH SIEGE, AND DESTROYING MY ENTIRE LIFE, and use all general and special orders and both ZD and AD technologies. All orders, all scans, do what you need, I want to see major counterstrikes, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, and STOP! ---------------------------------_____________________________________________________________________-------------------------_____________________________________________________ Now let me tell all of you that there was a reason for this recent assault. I am working on a soon 2B (C) project, and have been since late May of last year, beginning about three months or so after my move out of the PEE-HA nightmare. This is not like my prior epitome of harassment tapes of 1988 and 1989. We are now on C-90 cassette tape 322, all 'B' sides are even numbers, hence we are talking so far a project that's 161 tapes long at ninety minutes each, you do the mother freaking mathematics, Dave Leigh Smithand all lovely dauts everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recently I have been on the magicaltopic that these fucking cunt lapping OTAMMITES despise and detest. Dreams, hyperspace, and exploratrons, the true magical trilogy of the damn ass cosmos, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I went more and more into EGG HARBOR and all the effects of this place on me through many decades of time, the enemy otammite's POURED IT ON, and gave me a huge 6-day death siege, and although the past weekend was a bit better, they made yesterday-Monday a another quintessentially truly bad ass day me' peeps. Yes Sir Kaku the super brain says that information cannot be sent back or across 4-5 dimensionallity, and physiucally this is true. Energy has no electron-mass, he knows this. If we cut out skulls open, we cannot see us, or our beingness, since it is not inside the gray matter or anywhere else that we humans have a clue about. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, big ass non-Monique BUTT folks; a way more complicated 'Incollinco's Egg Harbor City White Horse Pike Grocery Store and vanilla-chocolate cupcakes switches, and other me's who don't have any fear of NJ Law Enforcement or keeping their Auto-Registration current and in legal status' deal surrounds this wild hyperspace ride. If I want to tell the universe my story with all of this, I am a mother fucking free goddamn American, and I will do so, like or it naut, all you mother fucking turd swallowing fart sniffers out there who seemingly have various amouns and types of vested interests in keeping my mouth shut and my story silenced, BRO!!!!!!!! ___________________________________________________-------------------------------------------_________________________________________________ Things that are in our waking world (3-D) reality are sectioned off by not time and hyperspace, but rather by motivations of sentient beings and their various attempts at succeeding at their goals in their human lives. CHEATING is not permitted by the Lawtrons of the 7th dimension, and when the MIND REALM of various thoughts begin to collude inside a sentient being to try and do something that's in fucking violation of LAWTRONICS or the (natural order) as humans call this based on physical laws, then switching is done by a sort of automatic system inside of the elevator-room, that's also known as (AKA) the 6th dimension by my Morianity discourses. You see, whatever is leading up to doing actual events is first recognized by Lawtronics as motivation to violate natural laws to accomplish the goal or not to violate, sort of the same machine language used to make our internet and computer world work with zeros and ones that the machine sees as voltage on verses voltage off. This then goes onto a allow sophisticated software programs to be written by intelligent programmers, and this then leads to all of our great technological advancements in modern society. Nothing I say or tell you all abou tis craziness, it is all based on powerful truths, some perhaps well advanced from average known mainstream things of the year 2022. Still this doesn't nullify its reality. Think of a 4-D, 5-Dinformation transfer more as an energetic truth and not connected in any way whatsoever with physicality and mass. When mass reaches nearly half of a quintillion miles per hour, it no longer has cohesiveness. Now Mass no longer is confined by natural laws of confinement or containment, and thus the Lawtronic systems automatically need to kick in so that when peeps play with things like the 'Patty-Fascitar' or the great ancient I-Ching, it is fully permitted, up to the point when a motivation to use this to cheat the physical systems, and then you are stopped by this process of automatic policing for lack of a better way for me to try and explain this to anyone in this 21st century. In the case of the 2008 WS Baseball situation, if I had tried to cheat, this would be already known in the energy realm where there is no time dimension as there is no more confinement, so I would have been automaticsally switched to a world where I upon awakening, was now in some localized 5th dimensionalyperspace where the Phillies would have lost. If you take a vigintillion localized parallel worlds, half of them would be the exact same in all other aspects down to the dust on some old lady's coffee table in Bountiful, Utah, USA, and the only thing different in one half verses the othe half would be that the Phillies lost in half of them, and they won in half of them. The switch would merely automatically have hurled me into any one of the virtually limitless worlds where they lost and there was no victoiry parade on Broad Street except for the 'dream-memory'- inside of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT, is truth, alllovely dauts, and all others out here remotely mother hucking interested in me' ol' words, YO BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --------------------------------------------____________________________________________________________________________________________ There really are countless other universes where they lost as well as won, yet the only thing different besides that one final sporting event is ZERO. Not another atom is out of place. If this does naut give you all a small concept of the true mother fucking enormity of the 5th dimension, I don't know what could, YO!But why did my X-son in law seemingly give me this dream, some may be asking? Well, he didn't. It wasn't him at all that did this. It was my own spirit (energy) that activated through the 'DREAM-CHANNEL'. Nothing more, and nothing less. Now if you ask me why lovely PHHH came from W-Heights to ACNJ-USA on the 28th day of June in 1969 and over to Schiff's Central Pier and seemingly got in with my beach-pal Ziggy and his friends, now THAT is a horse of a totally different color. That happened right here in what our physical world sociological system calls the 'natural order'. We'll get a lot more into the things that indeed do have fully waking world reasons for happening and where real accountability needs to be applied to real tangible human beings, but right now I only have time to end the blog and post up, not even print right now today. Also I have a total nut case in the library annoying lots of peeps, and why they don't call 911 and have him exited is anyone's best guess. Thank you Mister computer system of the county library, as they just gave me an auto extention of ten minutes. I'll use it only to tell you all that a nasty ass tropical storm will be coming through Fort Pierce. It is a type-3 HN that is predicted to make #4 status later, and we could get some heavy rains and wind gusts today and tomorrow. I'll tell you all a lot more about things that occurred during my down time, my last days at the HELL-BLDG and my early days where I am living now, and how some peeps I haven't talked about yet fit ito a lot of things, right down to a relative of lovely opionion-permitted Mashell Daniels from the great and illustrious RPL Sound Studios of Camden, NJUSAESMWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dream channels are beyond fascinating, as some of them are originated as a result of our past and our repressed memories as we all know fully well, right down to what happened to me on the morning of October 5th of 2008, and it is all on my old blogs, accessable by links on earlier pages on this blog from 2012-2020.-----------------------___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ This crazy turd eater is driving me nuts and my time is almost over, so I'll do a little Katy-Savant L&O-SVU girl here and just say, "THE END", but yes Governor Arnie Muscles, I most certainly will indeed "B-BAUCH", me' kind sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment