Friday, March 13, 2020

THE TORTURE AND SLOW MURDER, CHAPTER 39




My Photo







THIS IS THE WORST DAY, WEEK, MONTH, YEAR, DECADE, CENTURY, AND MILLENNIUM OF MY ENTIRE LIFE; AND DREAMS SEEM TO TAKE ME DIRECTLY INTO MATCHING SHIT RIGHT MOTHER FUCKING HERE IN 'SO-CALLED-REALITY'. MY DAD'S ELECTRIC RAZER-SHAVER FOREVER, I GUESS. WELL, I JUST HAD THE POLICE OUT AGAIN, AFTER WAKING UP AT JUST A FEW MINUTES PAST TWELVE NOON, TO MY HORRIBLE ROTTEN ENEMY #605 NABE FROM HELL, BALARING HIS NOISE-MUSIC AND SUFWOOFERS AT WALL-SHALIONG LEVELS; AND DEFYING ME, AND LYING TO EVERYONE, SAYING I HAVE WOMEN IN HERE ALL NIGHT LONG, AND THAT LOUD NOISES ARE COMING FROM MY APARTMENT ALL DAY AND NIGHT, WHEN I AM HERE ALL ALONE, AND QUIETER THAN A MOTHER FUCKING GODDAMN CHURCH-MOUSE! I TOLD THE TWO OFFICERS THAT THE HOUSING AUTHORITY WON'T TALK TO ME OR EVEN LET ME MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THEM SO THAT I COULD MAYBE BE ALLOWED TO MOVE INTO A QUIETER PLACE FOR 65 AND OVER PEEPS LIKE ME. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE STRIAHGT OUT OF THE GATES OF HELL, AND THIS MISERABLE ROTTEN FUCKING STOCK MARKET, AND MY MISERABLE LOUSY STINKING FAMILY, ARE IN A PLOT TO WIPE ME OUT, JUST AS THEY WERE BACK IN NEW JERSEY AS WELL, 10 YEARS AGO!









It is confirmed at least to me, that all of my suspicions regarding this monster-man next door to me, is part of the same family and people of the peeps who lived there before him. The very same peace logo left on the door, the same never ending wall hammering, and now today when the police came, I HEARD THE VERY SAME LOUD YELPING CHI DOG BARKING IN THERE. When I say that I know something is real and not imagined, I sure wish peeps would quit telling me I am just fucking nuts. But in any event, when I know I know something, ain't nobody ever gonna' cunt eating talk me out of it, that much I'll tell you right here and right now, yo! Why those pricks hate me and persecute me for no reason at all, who I call the 605 CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, is anyone's guess, but I think deep down and directly, that WE ALL KNOW JUST EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE WITH ME!!!

























My grandmother on my maternal family side, always said that the 13-number was lucky for her, and never feared that horrible fucking day of superstition known as FRIDAY THE 13th and even thought that it was a lucky number for her. Well, goody goody for her, and I am happier for her than a big fresh pale of fish from the Stone Harbor, New Jersey jetties. For me, IT IS A DREADED MOTHER FUCKING TOTAL NIGHTMARE ON STEROIDS however!!!









The police told me that there isn't much that I can do except to move out myself and find a cheap place somewhere, or complain the Housing Office. Since Debbie left the local resident manager job to move higher up in her career with the Fort Pierce Housing Authority, we now have a lady named Angel, who thinks of me, at least IMHO as nothing but a big complainer. I will get nowhere, but I am leaving another sealed envelope with her name on it, telling what just happened, at the outside office door, in an attached plastic bin on the door, for notes such as mine to be left. The police told me the incidents will keep being documented, and that I am always free to keep calling, especially if it happens after ten at night, which he indeed does do this up through past eleven many times. But only at those hours can I actually file a complaint in court against this man. These are the goddamn rules that we all live by, and to quote me' pop again, “ho-hum, hells bells, and we can't fight city hall and win”.









Don't ask me why, but I just know certain things, after decades of this MILITUFORCE BASED PERSECUTION AND ENDLESS FUCKING HARASSMENT. I knew that that major mouse and computer hack-attack of the Stacey-Lattisaw Club earlier this morning while attempting to write Chapter #38 on this book-blog; that I would be in for, to quote President Obama, “A real doozie-whopper” of a bad day, and especially when also factoring in the date of FRIDAY THE 13th. As Ziggy said in 1969 quite often, applying to right now better than ever before, at least IMHO; “That's the way it goes”, for crying out fucking loud!







MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN HUNTINGTON MOHR

© BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN 2006-2020













I also knew that the MilituFAWCES would need to powerfully strike me back in exchange for my PHOTOBUCKET photo being back properly on the blogs. I know how they operate and how their collective EVIL MINDS FUCKING WORK, unfortunately. Again, I know what I know, and I've never been one goddamn little bit shy of making that statement. This is not said as a brag by any means. It is said in tears and horror!














New SearchUnited States Copyright Office






THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

© 2006-2020 MARK WAYNE MOHR

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ®



ALSO KNOWN AS (AKA) THE 'BOM'



1:17 POST MERIDIAN

FRIDAY NIGHT

13 MARCH, 2020

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG













The continuation of "The Epitome of Harassment"








If you can hear me, Magnesonic, MMMMMMMMMMMMM, please wipe out these ENEMY 605 PEOPLE. Thank you.









This much I will say. I am now packing up my apartment, and am going to leave this horrendous place we all call FLORIDA. I will probably not survive this time as I did the last time I ran for my mother fucking life. I was ten plus years younger and healthier then, and on top of that, this goddamn fucking pandemic situation is now making any and all travel and life in general, quite difficult for all of us, and when shit is hard for the rest of you, then understand please, for me it is hard times TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment