Wednesday, March 4, 2020

the torture and slow murder, chapter 29


WEDNESDAY EVENING, 4 MARCH OF 2020, 20 YEARS AFTER THE MILITUFORCE MURDERED MY POOR PITIFUL MOTHER!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WORLD COURT AT THE HAGUE WHEN A PERSECUTED PERSON NEEDS THEM TO HELP THEM, I WONDER?





THE TORTURE AND SLOW MURDER OF MARK WAYNE MOHR BY TRUMP AND HIS MOB OH HENCHMEN, GOONS, AND MOOKS





CHAPTER 29









It is 5:11 on this beyond horrible mother fucking Wednesday night. My prick eating nabe who said he wouldn't blast me out, is doing it again all the time now. He doesn't like cops. Well, I'll give him cops then. Just as the fawces love to do with me, whatever I do not like, they bring it to me. I must now choose to fight just as dirty with them as they do shit to me. Golden Rule in fucking cunt reverse, is how I see things, yo! Well, it seems to be all about this newest deal. Someone somewhere absolutely detested, despised, and completely fucking hated that short area on BLOG CHAPTER 28 where I said, “The gloves were coming off”. They hacked out the entire place on my file in my open office system, then I re-posted up onto BLOG CHAPTER #28-B the new version, and checked the blog on my o pen office files again. This time it has naut been screwed with in violation of my civil, human, and United States constitutional rights and freedoms afforded any citizen under Constitutional Law, Mister Criminal President TRUMP, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Now the gloves are coming off once again since this DAILY DEATH SIEGE WITHOUT LET UP IS NAUT GOING TO EVER STOP ON THIS 2020 ELECTION YEAR OR SO IT SEEMS, KIND SHERIFF SIR. I will tell some things that I never thought that I would really seriously entertain. Only I know and fully comprehend and or understand the intricate significance to it all, but I am going to discuss this fucking shit anyway, and hopefully one day, humankind may just advance to the place where this will make some better sense to people, and global populations in general. So here we GOOOOOOOOOO, oh great, fantastic United States © Office in the SWAMPLANDS of DEMONICTRUMPVILLE, AKA Wash your hands WASHINGTON, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 13-600, and especially at the great address of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue! Funny how if we take that 1600 number and break it into hundreds and tens such as 16-00, and then three times keep adding a ONE to each side of it, we get the Starship Enterprise #, then we get the mighty FARM OUTSIDE OF HADDONFIELD NJUSAESMWG #, and finally we get the year where in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, Robert McGuire's pappy (SENIOR) of Tennessee Avenue, the great Pittsburgh Hotel was built in the year of 1903, 1600, 1701, 1802, 1903. As I typed this major mathematical truth that lays inside of the endlessly present James Redfield Synchronicity Syndrome (JRSS), the mother fuckers BEGAN HAMMERING LOUDLY ON MY WALL OR CEILING, as I never can truly tell which part of these nightmare TRIAD NABES FROM HELL these noises are emanating from. This occurred at 24 minutes past one of the clock SHERIFF KEN MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is another HORRIBLE FUCKING DAY OF DEATH PERSECUTION, SO FAR WITH A MAJOR UTILITY DEATH STRIKE AND NOW A MAJOR TRIAD-NABE ASSAULT, and this is all MAJOR ILLEGAL FUCKING CRIMINAL ELDER ABUSE (against a person over the age of sixty-five fucking cunt dirt bag years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Not only do we have an almost indisputable weird numeric coincidence here showing in a cosmic code if you will, the powerful cosmic connection with me and the JANE FONDA NIGHTMARE ONE NUMBER, but also with me and these four incredible truths, the White House of Washington, the Star Ship Enterprise and the great beyond marvelous STAR TREK, the great ROBIN HILL APARTMENT #1802, and finally, the great PITTSBURGH HOTEL STRUCTURE OF ATLANTIC CITY'S WORLD FAMOUS TENNESSEE AVENUE, for crying mother fucking out loud, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!! But let us discuss the final deal for today, or the city where this 1903 year structure was indeed constructed by DADDY-Mick-G! Oh Janis Furniture Redecorating Joplin of all great Atlantic Palaces EVERYWHERE; just what in DOGTOWN is truly and really happening in all of these unfathomable goddessdamn things; oh lovely Latengrate sweetie pie??????????????????????









This seems to have REALLY PISSED OFF SOME FUCKING FAWCE OUT HERE TODAY!!!







DID SOMEBODY JUST DAMN SAY, “MISTER

OUCHAPINCHANERVE MUSTASTRUK”???



THE CUNT LAPPING END!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment