Friday, July 24, 2020

POOR POOR PITIFUL NON LR-ME, CHPT. 36






PPPNLRM, CHPT. 36



9:35 AM, FRIDAY, 24 JULY, 2020



MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3





DAY OF TELLING'S, AND FOR ALL DJ'S ALL OVER FLORIDA.







The weather report as shown on “TWC”:















TIME OF 'TWC' WEATHER REPORT:---7/23/20 @ 1:09 PM

















TEMPERATURE---84

PREDICTED HIGH TODAY---85

HEAT INDEX---93

SKY CONDITIONS---PTLY CLDY

HUMIDITY---77%

WIND---SSE @ 13 MPH

BAROMETRIC PRESSURE---30.10 & (R)(F)(S)

AIR QUALITY---GOOD

SUNRISE/SUNSET---6:40 AM---8:15 PM

VISIBILITY---10 MILES

DEWPOINT---76

LOCAL WEATHER PREDICTIONS---PTLY CLDY WITH ISLTD T-STMS POSS, HIGH OF 85, AND WINDS TODAY BLOWING ESE FROM 10-15 MPH, & 30% RN CHNC













Image result for images of lighthouses at nightImage result for images of lighthouses at night





















Image result for sheriff ken j. mascaraMy PhotoAttorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi





© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2020





BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN







THIS BLOGGER WILL REMOVE ANY © MATERIAL UPON REQUEST.















































The Continuation of "The Epitome of Harassment"





















MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3











































MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR PHASES CHART:



FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2020









CURRENT PHASE IS:







WAXING CRESCENT 4:7









N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 WNG7 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 WNC6 N.M.























My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces







ASTRAL YANCY, EARTH YANCY MARKIE, AND LITTLE MERRY







































The TD-8 storm that may develop into Hannah is 1007 millibars and 35 MPH and moving at WNW @ 9 MPH. We're all hoping for the best. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!









The Pest Control peeps woke me up at quarter past nine for the goddamn quarterly spray that of course absolutely no good whatsoever. This of course led the Mister Mexicadoor nabe to start his music up after that, but it is not blasting, SO FAR, PTL-PR (Praise The Lord, Pat Robertson)!!!!!!!!!!! But still, this is to be expected after yesterday's stock market loss of about 353 points. It is not blasting loud, and I can live with it when it is not stupid and ridiculous. We don't live in a fucking barnyard here, and peeps should be forced to respect the rights of others who are their nabes for crying out loud. Still, this loss knocks my batting average down just a tad little bit to 7:9 for an accurate prediction, or a BBA of 777. I seriously douby that any broker has anywhere near a 777 baseball batters average, but still, I'll stop predicting UP DAYS for the DJIA, UNLESS I GET MAJOR SUPER ASSAULTS with either UTILITY-ELECTRONICS, or NABES FROM HELL NOISE that force me out of me' fucking apartment! That other morning was bad but naut super bad, and only those super bad attacks of total undeniable elder abuse can be counted on to work that 90%+ ICPE-APE-TECH!!!!!!

SO a big fat ass “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”.











I want to discuss a few items that are not part of my everyday boohoo cries or normal complaints or even tell-all secret shit that may be possibly counterstriking some of the enemies responsible for making my life a living miserable hell on steroids. Rather, I wish to get onto a few things that I don't discuss on any regular basis, but may indeed open up some doors for shit that I may soon be getting more into in all of these blogs. Somewhat long ago, back in the nineteen-seventies, I would be with Sir Jim Burr, the dude who I had met at the PCI Computer School Institute in Cherry Hill, NJUSAESMWG back in the early summer time of 1973, and within a few short months after he had become one of the Born Again'ers in Christ, and he had told me that “Something in my family was behind all of my miseries”, and woe wiz-me's, and then went onto to specify that it was the god of this world called “SATAN”; and when I had seemingly beaten this “DEVIL” at some particular instance and or juncture in something, I would quite loudly say, right in front of Jim Burr; “HA-HA SATAN”, and he would almost hit the clouds. This scared him a lot, and rightfully so; as shortly thereafter, and we're not talking weeks or months here, I seemingly would be super major punished for doing that, with precision clock-work regularity, that just, as the great nineties “Raspberry Dreams” musical group might put it in their great song lyrics, was simply “Impossible to ignore”. All of the deniers of reality, then or now or ever, such as Republican Climate Deniers, or Coronavirus Deniers, when shit hits home personally to them, then an donly then, do they quit acting like moron pre school aged children, and they admit to the real truths that surround them. When many people who insisted that I was mentally ill or crazy or stupid or whatever, when I would say how shit was going on around me and happening to me such as the shit in my life, and then they would eventually witness it themselves, and over and over, they all changed their tunes, and we can sit here naming names all day, but we won't!!!!!!!!! My simple point is that it is easy for anyone to laugh at me and disbelieve me on many items, that is until they are forced to actually witness the shit for themselves, and with repeated undeniable reality!!!!!!!!!!












I stopped blogging long enough to do two CNA-SNA quantum PHR experimentation tests on my GENIE-WHEEL #A33. I asked 7 Q&A's and then 5 Q&A's. Here are the results from these two testings:





WWLLWWW---$+300.00

WLWWW---$+300.00

NO VIGS CAME OUT.



THE MUSIC FROM MISTER SCUMBAG MEXICADOOR IS BLASTING NOW, SO I WEXDPECTED A HUGE WIN ON THIS, TOTALING $600.00. Also, the stock market today will be a HUGE UP DAY, and I promise you all that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Another item that I have noticed with this prick next door to me is that every single time any maintenance or pest control or anything related to anyone knocking at our doors, always makes this prick blast his horrendous mother fucking “NOISE”, that he calls “MUSIC”!



















MMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC:





Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me FOR THE PAST 65 YEARS, WITH MAX-POWER AGAINST ALL PERSONS AND FORCES BEHIND THIS DEATH ASSAULT EVER SINCE MIDDLE 2019, AND ON THIS MONSTER SUPER ASSAULT ON ME TODAY 24 JULY, 2020, WITH MISTER 605 MEXICO AND HIS BLARING SUBWOOFER NOISE, and that is all a part of DONALD TRUMP'S ICPE-APE-TECH death strike on me since August 15 of 1986; on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.









Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).







Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.









































EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P























Maybe the MILITUFAWCES knew what I was going to discuss today, and decided to strike me hard with this vicious fucking cunt assault and ELDER-ABUSE, but whether it is this or the stock market or both; I cannot write during a siege like this, so after it all stops as it always eventually does, or I could have this prick thrown into jail; then I will tell some more about what I was going to say. He is definitely having another one of his LOUD ASS ROTTEN PARTIES TODAY, and I am totally fucking screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment