Monday, July 6, 2020

POOR POOR PITIFUL NON LR-ME, CHPT. 20







NEEDS TO HELP POOR PITIFUL MARK WAYNE MOHR



My Photo









POOR POOR PITIFUL NON LR-ME, CHPT. 20



10:23 PM, 6 JULY, 2020, MONDAY MORNING









































The weather report as shown on “TWC”:



NO REPORT FOR THIS DAY AND BLOG.









TIME OF 'TWC' WEATHER REPORT:---











TEMPERATURE---

PREDICTED HIGH TODAY---

HEAT INDEX---

SKY CONDITIONS---

HUMIDITY---

WIND---

BAROMETRIC PRESSURE---

AIR QUALITY---

SUNRISE/SUNSET---

VISIBILITY---

DEWPOINT---

LOCAL WEATHER PREDICTIONS---







































© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2020







BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN







THIS BLOGGER WILL REMOVE ANY © MATERIAL UPON REQUEST.















































The Continuation of "The Epitome of Harassment"



















MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3















MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR PHASES CHART:



SUNDAY, JULY 5, 2020









CURRENT PHASE IS:







WANING GIBBOUS 1:6











N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 WXC7 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 WNC6 WNC7 N.M.



















































































© MARK WAYNE MOHR URL 2006-2020

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ®











NEW JERSEY BLOGS, On Blogger since January 2006

FLORIDA BLOGS, On Blogger since December 2011

AS OF EARLY 2019, Profile views – 3046

© MARK WAYNE MOHR 2006-2020




MY BLOGS:













































This day is already SUPER BOTBAR, but I managed to do one thing in all of this mess, which may buy me a little time so that I can wait out the CVGP and move which I planned to do all along whether I was ever given my new nabe from super hell (Dogtown) or naut oh lovely Mizz AT&T Blake from 1983. Allow me to go on with this information, pweeeze!





















I did not pay my rent until this Monday morning due to a holiday as well as the fact that when peeps are being this unfair and totally mean to me, and borderline super criminal as well, somehow my credit rating as well as paying on the button razor edge of time no longer has the same meaning and or significance for me, yo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, many peeps were paying it today over at the PHA Office, and so I wasn't alone. Holidays do indeed tend to fuck with people's otherwise somewhat more normal schedules, yo yo yo yo yo yo bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So fuck the Microsoft Corporation BROADCASTS. It is extremely hot and sticky for an early morning, and it has been at the top end of normal summer range around here for heat and humidity, and as stated by this blogger on numerous occasions now, this is also a mere double-down of the devil, or as I sometimes say for short a 'DDD', as this is when shit around me that is always there, also tends to heighten and worsen as well, BREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me now draw my Fonda Sleaze Avoidance Coloring-Lines so I don't have t make an already BOTBAR TIME, EVEN DAMN ASS WORSE for crying out fucking Fontana Loudspeaker-LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









First, I wasn't sure if the world was semi-open today or naut, Mizz Blake, due to July fourth coming on a weekend day, but it is open, or semi-open as all things are during our nightmare mother fucking Corona-Virus Global Pandemic (CVGP) SHITUATION FROM DOGTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I managed to get me' rent paid, and the building manager was there, as was the BM from two ago, the lovely Mizz Marotto, oh kind folks, and Microsucks FOLKsingers toothpaste fucking cunt too!!!!!!!!!!! I tried very hard to keep my composure, but I was very upset, and within a minute or so, I was given the magical new age 'authority' syndrome that was discussed earlier on many recent blogging texts, and yes, I immediately gave the doggie-submission signal (DSS), so that all order could be restored to the local-world, or mine actually. But I managed to say an awful lot of good logical things, and I waited for things said first to me, so that I could turn their words into MY FAVOR for a change; an old trick of MC, which indeed can stand for numerous things here, from MIND CONTROL mainly, but also standing for MILLOIONTH-COUNCIL, and yes, there are some others. But let's get back to the 'pernt' here, while Sir Archie still remains on his wonderful seat with a hole in it, that he loves to refer to in Queens, NYUSAESMWG, as a “terlit”!!!!!!!!!





















No-sir world; I won't bore you with a verbal play by play, despite it being totally fresh in my mind, letter by letter, but when the conversation worked its way around to why the new female Office Manager employee, has not been around, or had me sign that “super urgent form”, that for whatever the reason was not available for me to do so on the date that she did my re-certification; she mentioned that the pandemic was the cause of many things and then sort of tried to make me look like I need to get with the program as far as that is concerned, and that is what so PERFECTLY DOVETAILED INTO MY THEN BEING ABLE TO SAY, and I'll quote, “Then how come it is okay for my next door neighbor to grab my hand and shake it and grab me and hug me, during this 'Pandemic' that is then supposedly so deadly and dangerous”????? This time I had the HALLS FAWCES in a way that THEY TOTALLY DESPISE, right by the Jack McCoy 'L&O' scrotum. They hate with a passion when I am finally able to get one tiny bit of my valid and legitimate points across to anyone, and normally and usually, I both can as well as do, absolutely expect a HUUUUUUUUGE kick in the ass retaliation from these invisible HALLS FAWCES; and I'll mother fucking bet any of you out here, DOLLARS TO $$$$$$ DONUTS, that it is right around the corner, and waiting to pounce on me, like a huge male lion who has not eaten a morsel of food for five straight fucking days, yo yo yo yo yo BRAH!!! She at that point had to change her existing tune of being totally NOT ON MY SIDE, and the incident being witnessed by a lobby area that had about six people sitting on social distancing chairs with busybody listening ears and hanging on every word being spoken by her and myself; she had to then say, “No, that is not right at all”, after I told about the HUGGER and HAND-SHAKER NABE FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many other things at that point were said, and with quite a bit more of the vibes to my situation now switched more over to my side for a rare damn change; I found her in total agreement with me, that I should not have to go out of my legally paid for rented apartment and sit at the river for hours and hours twice a week or more when he blares his ILLEGAL SUB-WOOFER-MUSIC NOISE at me at his endless discretion. I also told her how he is doing it not just to enjoy the music, but to harass me, and that his visiting people are obviously part of my own family-enemies, and who have paid them off to move there, and to do these things; and when I carefully told about the vestibule area, and how they open their door as I quietly walk by just to screw with me and ask me where I'm going, which is none of their goddamn bizz to begin with, and so on; and she had to absolutely agree with me, as what other choice is there? I am right, and this thing that is being permitted to happen to a pathetic innocent senior fucking cunt citizen IS TOTALLY WRONG!!!!!!!! Still, I am a realist and I know for absolute positive sure that I never ever win when something like this has been done to wipe me out, and if I did win, as right as this would make things in the land of FAIR, which as most of us know only too damn ass well, doesn't really exist outside of mythical fairytale's and legends and read the kids to sleep books; so in the end of it all, if anything; I am only trying to buy some time to survive, until I am able to move out of here. Once I am trapped in a total WOMO-MILITUFORCE NIGHTMARE FROM DOGTOWN AND BACK, there is never ever any way of escaping it, magical songs from 83 and 97 all notwithstanding, or magical lab technicians, Copyright Examiners, or endlessly employed JOB-KEEPERS of the fictional NYPD Detective Green Society!!!!!!! My shit has already been placed into the cosmic system, and I know this because for the past ten minutes or so, veryloud slamming doors are happening, and I am pretty sure it is my next door scum bag NABE FROM HELL. The only other two who do this are Wacko-Sickie Donnie in unit 610 when he's off his goddamn meds, or the ILLEGAL visiting cousins of across the hallway from me at James's apartment in unit 608, and normally, I can tell if it is them or coming from down further towards the elevator and vestibule area of this sixth hellish fucking floor PHA Building, yo BRRR!











I will be playing my Quantum Roulette soon, and using GENIE-WHEEL A33. This means that whatever questions I ask such as “Should I bet 7 RED in a row TO WIN on my next play at the 'hypothetical' tables”, and if it comes out as a “NO”, then I change it into a “YES” because the wheel is heavily into the BMS (Black-Matter-Space) of the graphing system, and so this means I WOULD BET RED for those 7 spins, not including any house vig-greens that may pop in. As stated, I actually have quite a few wheels always running, and I accurately record the outcome numbers that any of them may pop up as by simply recording the MASTER-SHEET-WHEEL numbers. If the master sheet wheel number comes up as a 10, GENIE WHEEL may say it is number 23, and then numerous other wheels will have their own transposition coded numbers for that master-number. I don't have time to worry about more than the GENIE-WHEEL right now, as this one is the one that is far outside and beyond the NZV (Neutral Zone) of the hyperspace-effects of cosmos!!!!!!!!!!!! So as mighty Sir Shoeknockeroutter CF (Chester-Frank) would say here, “WEEEEEEEEEEE”!!!!!









END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment