Tuesday, April 28, 2020

THE TORTURE AND SLOW MURDER, CHAPTER 81




My Photo











8:36 ANTE' MERIDIAN

TUESDAY MORNING

28 APRIL, 2020

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG











THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

© 2006-2020 MARK WAYNE MOHR

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ® THE 'BOM'





THE TORTURE AND SLOW MURDER OF MARK WAYNE MOHR BY TRUMP AND HIS MOB



CHAPTER 81






Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:
















Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983





Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989



MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM 3





The Continuation of "The Epitome of Harassment"








MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR PHASES CHART:







TUESDAY, APRIL 28, 2020









CURRENT PHASE IS:









WAXING CRESCENT 6:7























N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 WXC7 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 WNC6 WNC7 N.M.



















































Apr 20, 2020 7:00 PM – Apr 27, 2020 6:00 PM





Pageviews today
196
Pageviews yesterday
241
Pageviews last month
5,929
Pageviews all time history
222,673





Pageviews by Countries

24
Entry
Pageviews
United States
828
Turkmenistan
271
Ukraine
102
Turkey
58
Unknown Region
31
France
26
Canada
24
Australia
23
Germany
18













I am one mother fucking totally angry dude. My life is an endless mother fucking total hell on steroids, cubed, CUBAN, and then re-squared. I was brought up with manners to quote me' pal from Hollywood-Miami down in far-southeast Florida, Sir Mike Patterson. Two days, Friday and Monday, I phoned my PCP-Dock and asked if he would be willing to write me a short medical-note concerning my health being effected by an extremely horrible neighbor, so that I could have this in my ammunition-box if needed, for numerous reasons. None of the doctors up in New Jersey minded doing things like this for me. After-all I'm not asking them to suborn a lie in any way, and they know me and know I wouldn't ask for a favor if I wan not in desperate straits and from nothing that is any fault of my own. Still, neither yesterday or Friday did I receive a call back. So today, I will drive over. But because I am so angry about life being so totally mother fucking against me, I am going to use any and every little thing at my disposal that I possibly can, to both continue proving that my hellish dilemma is very real, and also, to exact revenge as much as humanly possible on me' evil fucking perpetrators, the M2F! I am going to tell something now, a seemingly tiny detail of shit already told and discussed, but it is very important that the complete facts reveal how my story does indeed have great plausibility and yes, always or just about always, if open mindedly looked at closely, proves itself every time. Folks that simply don't want to ever believe me, well, then THEY WON'T, and Sir John fucking cunt Henningsen from me' boyhood days and times back up in New Jersey, said it all when he made his famous repeated statement to me: “It's just that simple, Mark”. So in lieu of rambling on and annoying anyone with bullshit verbiage, I'll now tell you this other thing from last week, yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









You know the story of how when me' rotten nabe was blasting me out for hours one day last week, I decided to go out for a while and try to get a little bit of peace and solace, unsuccessfully of cunt eating course, but hey, 'I tried', Mister George 'GOD' Burns, yo! I told how I parked at two spots near the Indian River about six or so blocks to the east of me' NON-PATTY-HOLLISTER BUILDING, and then tried to mind me' own business. Now remember, this is a time where we are in a GLOBAL PANDEMIC WITH THIS MOTHER FUCKING HORRIBLE CORONA-VIRUS SHITUATION, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is ILLEGAL in fact and can and will be prosecuted, should peeps be in VIOLATION OF STATE ORDERED RESTRICTIONS that pertain to the SOCIAL-DISTANCING measures taken, to try and lessen and mitigate our new-world nightmarish problem that we're all facing day and night. Now ever since this nightmare with the MILITUFORCE AND MYSELF that began in August of 1986, every time I go anywhere and sit, almost immediately, somebody begins to come out of practically nowhere, and starts to cleverly fuck with me and annoy me, or worse in some rare cases. But in the so-called real world, that believes Mountainpen and Morianity to be nothing other than the psychiatric delusions and mental illness of my sick imagination; we now are under a new deal where no one is legally allowed to get within six feet of other people. But that was not the case that day when I was out. Twice, I tried as hard as was humanly possible to park in a spot isolated without another vehicle right next to me, and TWICE, SOME M2F PIG came out of nowhere, parked right next to me, and stayed physically within three feet of me, or walked right by me, when first I was parked, and that first prick came menacingly close to me on my drivers side of the car, cursing loudly on his cellphone. Then SHERIFF MASCARA AND FORT PIERCE FUCKING CUNT COPS; that other idiot in that other car parked not only right next to my car, but within eight inches of my car, and on an angle that made it just about impossible for me to even get out of my spot; and there was no way that these two bastard mother fucking incidents were not intentionally staged, and done to me by my MILITUFORCE ENEMIES. Now if this was not happening now in these times of SOCIAL DISTANCING, then I would say, well same old shit, but again it proves little to nothing at least for any court case by the rules we all live by. BUTButButButButBUTTTTTTTTTTTT, and big ass fucking cunt BUTT-but peeps yo; you do have to admit unless you're denser than all get out stenchy shit on hot shingles, that me' point here is quite well made, that my shituation goes on and on forever, and even this GLOBAL PANDEMIC does not have any effect on this POST AUGUST 15 1986 NIGHTMARE, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!! A lot more will be said later on, and this is merely some more necessary laid down foundation!







These truths are truths, just as is the DJIA.

Morianity has spoken truths to a deaf planet!



THE END, AND STINKING TO DOGTOWN BRIDGE AND BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment