Friday, April 17, 2020

THE TORTURE AND SLOW MURDER, CHAPTER 70




THE TORTURE AND SLOW MURDER OF MARK WAYNE MOHR BY TRUMP AND HIS MOB CHAPTER 70





Microsucks Corporation is really wild with all of this non-MIMI-2008 word process program hacking. As I was typing in the title and before hitting the ENTER KEY to create a new paragraph so I could then add CHAPTER 70, the title suddenly read, TRUMP AND HIS MOB followed by some really wild stuff that now won't happen as if somebody knew I was going to try and post this. And screw the alligator's too, Mister Mike Soft.





4:37 PM on Friday, 17 April, 2020













Well folksingers and FOLKS, and Mike buttwipe SOFT; I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU THAT THE STOCK MARKET WOULD FLY WAY UP TODAY, AND IT TOOK NO ALBERTY EINSTEIN EITHER TO SEE THAT IT WOULD, MERELY DECADES OF SUFFERING THROUGH THIS MISERABLE ICPE-APE-TECH MILITUFORCE DEATH SIEGE, WHICH HAS DRIVEN THE STOCK MARKET FROM BEARLY BEING IN FOUR DIGITS, ALL THE WAY TO THE FIVE DIGIT ALL TIME HIGH OF 30,000 POINTS, AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So don't give me any credit or see my as some wild prophet, because all I'm mother loving doing is using this nearly 36 YEAR OLD HELL to make my incredible predictions, and I will go on being right a minimum of 90-95% of the time, something no stock broker on this planet can lay honest claim to, or even claim to be anywhere near that in accuracy over decades of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also told you all that after the market closed UP two straight trading sessions, that it had found its BOTTOM AT THE LOW 18 K's. Once I said that on my blogs, it jumped nearly 6,000 points over the following less than one month of time to where it currently stands, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!! The real powerhouse deal here is NAUT that, as much as thissssssssssssssssssssss:! I should have a following of thousands of peeps, and a weekly average PV-COUNT in the hundreds of thousands, and the great TD Ameritrade peeps should have been all over me too when I told them several years ago that the DOW would jump up 5,000 points from 20 to 25 K after Trump won. But nobody so much as pays me an ounce of attention. Here I am with absolute knowledge of a financial market move over decades of proven timed predictions, and yet NOTHING, I am endlessly ignored. NOW T-H-A-T peeps, that is the wildest and most unfathomable part to all of this, even greater than my predictions always coming true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessir world, I said early this morning on me' gol' dern prior chapter blog, “ Well after the major DEATH ATTACK STRIKE ON ME YESTERDAY, THURSDAY; we all know that this will get that mother loving rotten criminal STOCK MARKET TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FLYING TODAY AND ALL OF NEXT WEEK, WHEN THERE IS NOTHING AT ALL IN REALITY TO SUPPORT IT”!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amd what happened today? Well it FLEW UP THREE QUARTERS OF A THOUSAND POINTS, THAT WHAT THE HECKEN CRAP IT DID, YO!

















YES LOVELY GIANT-GINA of the nineteen-nineties, you said to me, “TOLD YOU”, after you broke me' arm in that arm wrestle we did, that she would do it, and then, well, SHE DID IT, but I'll always hear that giant goddess with her little girl nine year old voice, saying that to me, “TOLD YOU”, and so folksingers and folks, to quote gorgeous power house Gina, “TOLD YOU”, and I've been telling you, and I even told you where the BOTTOM WOULD BE, and that is just where it was. Show me one stock broker in emmereffing Manhattan who can match me' talents for calling that lovely CROOKED DOW JONES STOCK MARKET, just ga'hed and show me, ANYBODY OUT HEREdahelda AND OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Now I may have glossed over a few times on much earlier blogs and Morianity, how I made a trained psych counselor reach a total nervous breakdown back early in 1995, and now, I am going to expand on it, and THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS is what I recently told you all that I would be soon discussing because of this horrendous recent death siege of late 2019 and into this monstrous freaking 2020 year also, yo yo yo BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! His name was Kieth, and I drove two other fairly normal peeps to near insanity, but neither of them were trained professional counselors or psychiatric professionals, as was a dude named “Kieth” at the Saint Barnabas Clinic of Cherry Hill, NJUSAESMWG, just walking distance away from that nightmare house that I rented with me' mom in 1986 that led to the quintessential hellishness of this Huntington Curse taking off with wheels of steel and made op pure grease lightning. Early in 1995, this dude told my mom on the telephone, “Mark has driven me to a full nervous breakdown”, and if I still was in Jersey, I'd still have the taped conversation as part of me' now lost LIFE JOURNAL ON CASSETTE TAPE that started as telephone program 1 and 2 on the very first cassette tape, on the first day that I had moved into the other house from hell, at 134 Non-CHUCK Norris Avenue in Atco, NJUSAESMWG as if anyone needed to be retold that whittle wee bit of epitomized negative sound bites! But this Saint Barnabas place, as in Dark Shadows' Barnabas Collins the hickey neck biting vampire of all greatest James Redfield Synchronicity Syndromes; had three counselor-psychiatrists whose connections with me were very unprofessional or at least comprised of things not seen every day by any means or stretch of logic, in any ordinary psych clinic the world over, yo BRO! We had Lenny, we had the degreed psychiatrist who insisted that I be scheduled no matter how many times I begged not to be and I was the paying client, at the exact time where another person was there every time, who was build exactly like lovely giant Paula King, and looked just like her as well. We also had Kieth, and then there was lovely red hot Mizz McIntyre, if I'm correctly spelling her surname, an dyes, I screwed up on a prior blog and said surname rather than Christian name, sorry, we're all darn human Bruce Pennock, nobody's perfect, quoting you word for word with my additional DARN in the middle of it, yo yo yo yo yo BRAH!!!!!!!! Out of all these shrinks and counselor peeps, only Mizz McIntyre never did anything spurious. My only beef with her was that was very insistent on me taking lots of 'sicko trumps' (psychotropic medications). I know that there is nothing wrong with my brain and so these meds will only serve to damage what is naut broken to begin with. I am under a huge supernatural family curse that has lasted for approximately 1,990 years now, and that is pure unadulterated truth, and I am naut crazy; even if peeps out there somewhere, Mizz AT&T Blake, are trying to drive me into insanity! But me' counselor Kieth in early 1995 was hellbent on my NAUT being hypnotized to try and get to the bottom of what really happened to me a decade earlier in 1986 that forever altered me' life in unthinkable ways! I told him many of the powerful things that I told David Roth, and one day he told my mom that he was having a full on nervous breakdown because of what I have told him. I also almost drove the assistant to Federal Congressman Robert Andrews nutty from a similar set of inconceivable circumstances, as well as a poor security officer coworker man I worked with at the Pennsylvania Roadway Trucking on County Line Road and Route 309 intersection. If my story or this MORIANITY BIBLE is so made up and so only the product of a totally deranged sick mind, then I would not have driven three normal people right over the edge with my imparting several parts of it to them. You all know that there is powerful logic and reasoning here in my words!!!!!!!!!









Let's quickly open up and begin to address another issue that has indeed been previously glossed over in this Morianity Bible Project on the internet of the 21st century, that followed my creation of MORIANITY'S old and new Testaments on cassette tape, back in also 1995, and at the very same time when I made more counselor Kieth go coo-coo on me. I speak of my pal David Roth being slow poisoned by his so-called pal, Mister Jonathan Schau, both Lodge Brothers in the Mason Club of all great 343434343434 endless JRSS initials of mass and energy and also great nineteen nineties musical projects that seemingly have fascinated so many powerful people, including me' own flesh and blood! This slow poisoning thing I of course can't prove, but I know as sure as I live unfortunately in Florida since late in 2009, that indeed, this is what happened to the Latengrate Sir David Roth and was done by his murdering lodge brother Sir Jonathan. I told how this murderer had a perfect opportunity to commit this crime, and I told how he had a major motive that absolutely proved to be his intention all along to abscond with Dave's life insurance money after he had made him his executor and pulling me off of his will as executor after we had a nasty blow out and difference of opinion shortly before I left Patty Meeker's rental home on Route 561, in Gibbsboro, NJUSAESMWG, to move into the Kent Road and Sicklerville Road intersecting apartment system in Williamstown, called the 'HIGHVIEW'!!!!!!!!!









HA-HA-Ha, miserable witch Jane Notfondauonebit; YA' MISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!! And I most certainly DID NAUT MISS YOU!!!!









But getting back to the murder of my best pal in adult life, Dave; the motive was a large 200 grand insurance policy, and I may be off a little bit like 50 grand either way but I think the amount is correct, and the opportunity was that after lodge meetings, these two men would regularly drive in one of their cars to a local area diner to chow down, and Dave had a dependable habit at diners since we too used to go to diners quite often, and that habit was that he would sit down and order cocoa or coffee depending on mood and desire each time, and after it was ordered, he would go straight to the men's room to wash his hands, leaving time for the drink to be served, and while he was not there to see that his rotten murdering pal was adding a little something to it, and if caught by anyone around him, it probably looked like he was adding some sugar or something and could just tell anyone who might say something to him, I'm just putting some sugar in his coffee while he's in the wash room. There are many slow acting poisons, where once done enough times, the person is dead, only it happens down the line somewhere, and not right away. Many movies have been made about old ladies using these types of poisons slipped into coffee or tea behind the back of their victim. I know that Dave was murdered by Schau, and I even wrote a letter to Dave's friend who I didn't know and never met, as they too worked together at some time, Constable McMeekan. His office was right next door to the security company where he was working at the time, and later I came to work at where they placed me at the Tulleytown Landfill, owned by that crooked capitalist old pig who owns the famous Auto Nation. I was as I always am, totally ignored by constable McMeekan. All I can do is try to bring horrible freaking criminal to justice, but I have no darn police power to do it. That annoying Angel of Death is really buzzing at me again today. The pile of disease next to me kept his noise down lower today, at least so far. But getting back to the murder of my pal, I observed in 1995 how Dave developed Bells Palsy as he called it where one eye droops, and his entire eyes were yellow where they should have been white, and his face had a definite major jaundice appearance too. This was shortly after we had our disagreement and bust up and then I called him after moving to Highview and being there several months, and this was obviously during the time where he was angry at me and had taken me off of his will as the executor and gave it to Mister Schau. I knew nothing of any of this until 2001 when he told me one dark night at the jobsite called Technion Furniture in Mount Laurel, NJUSAESMWG; that he felt really bad how his pal Mike Devlin had swindled me out of $5,000.00 that was part of my mother's life insurance policy that was left to me after Paula King and her wild hyper-natural and interdimensional pals did whatever they did that led up to my mom becoming a medical mystery and a zombie and then led to her eventual complete demise on the 4th day of March in 2000. But all these fancy words of cat food feasts all add up to a point that I need to make now before I go on typing for days on this wild stuff that does indeed need to be later expanded and elucidated upon. The point is about James Redfield Synchronicity Syndrome (JRSS) and DINERS, and here it is. It was in a DINER where I told DAVE ROTH all about my Atlantic City woes and the mighty GREAT SARAH KRASSLE, one spring evening at the Medport Diner in Marlton, NJUSAESMWG, after we finished chowing down in there, and then went to my car, where I proceeded in the parking lot, to tell him for the very first time, all about this wild crazy situation involving AC-NJ and SSJKK!!!!!!!!! DINERS-DINERS-DINERS, MURDERS-POLICE INTIMIDATION, AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT ANYONE'S IMAGINATION CAN HOPE TO DREAM UP!!!!!







The real miracle with any and all of these things, is that I don't have a million emmereffing peeps the world over following this incredible TRUE MAJOR BLOG, that can tell what the stock market will do, as well as a thousand other major things, and can back it all up, any time, and anywhere, yo BRRR!





Edit Remove Section Move Section Up Move Section Down Add Section Below









Apr 9, 2020 9:00 PM – Apr 16, 2020 8:00 PM





Pageviews today
5
Pageviews yesterday
150
Pageviews last month
5,566
Pageviews all time history
220,296
Followers
2



Pageviews by Countries

719
Entry
Pageviews
United States
719
Turkmenistan
137
Ukraine
104
Mexico
29
Canada
26
Australia
16
France
10








































THE END, AND ALL BUS RIDING STUDENTS KNOW ONLY TOO WELL THAT WE MAY NAUT BE SMELLING REALE 'GOUUUUUUUUUUD'.






No comments:

Post a Comment