NUMDWATATES NOTE T1

My Photo

NUMDWATATES NOTE T1

1:47 POST MERIDIAN

MONDAY AFTERNOON

16 SEPTEMBER, 2019

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG

Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr

© 2006-2019, 'BOM' (Blogs Of Mountainpen)

Sep 2, 2019 6:00 AM – Sep 9, 2019 5:00 AM

Pageviews today
Pageviews yesterday
Pageviews last month
Pageviews all time history

Mountainpen's LUNAR PHASING CYCLE CHART:

Wednesday, September 15, 2019

CURRENT PHASIE IS: WANING GIBBOUS 3:7

N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 F.Q.

WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6

WXG7 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5

WNG6 WNG7 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4

WNC5 WNC6 N.M.

Cleverness of the M2F never will cease to amaze me in the least, despite what ADA Wirtz Senior up at the CCPO told me in 1992 about how they and yes Microsoft, how thermonuclear would also be very apropos here, regarding how these persecutors have 'buddies' to quote him, and how it really is not that incredible or amazing how it all works, that is once you are fully aware and knowledgeable to the entire rotten mess that lays behind all of the OZ curtains. I will not even start getting into why I am saying this right now, as much of it will become more obvious as other things get written down here, and then also compared with stuff that is already written of in these nearly fourteen years of my blogs now, yo!

Before I get into a few things now, here is the weather report from the great and illustrious cable-TV Weather Channel, AKA (TWC). They have a great APP too, but my system is way too hacked to try and use it. I pay for my TV service, and despite the fucking M2F (Milituforce) screwing with that constantly, they also know that they cannot fully screw shit up for me when I am paying big bucks for service, or they all would eventually be in great legal trouble and that always spells of course the biggest curse word in the M2F's vocabulary, which is and always was and will be of course, “EXPOSURE”. I have Mister D.C. Roth to always thank for enlightening me to that wild and wonderful true fact, yo!

REPORT AS OF 1:18 P.M.

MONDAY, 16 SEPTEMBER, 2019

TEMPERATURE-90

CURRENT SKIES-PARTLY CLOUDY

WIND-NW AT 11 & GUSTING TO 17

HEAT INDEX-FEELS 100

VISABILITY-10 MILES

HUMIDITY-60%

BAROMETRIC PRESSURE-29.94 & DROPPING

DEWPOINT-74

PREDICTIONS-POSSIBLE SHOWERS OR THUNDERSTORMS TODAY, WITH LOW OF 73 DEGREES TONIGHT

Lightning came over to visit me a few days ago and was all over me. I felt a tiny current while talking to HER on my phone. SHE is the most incredible and lovely goddess in the entire PURG, IMHO aniwho. And for the great Sir Chester-Frank; I will now add in a great 'WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'!!!!!!!

Zillions of fire alarms have gone off for the past several days, and I have noticed that the middle third of the days in months seem to always have a higher average of these things than the first or the third thirds of months do, for whatever reason. There may be no discernable reason for it, and then there may be, and until one is able to know the presently not knowable, then put simply, ONE DOESN'T KNOW, no matter how many Patricia Hollister's they may know or speak to. To quote the great sir Dennis Snyder here folks, “That's just reality son”!

Also, the NIGHTMARES were extreme and intense, slightly more than usual, and that means for ME, not for average 'dreamers'. I will always remember Ed Himacane Lynch telling me, since he did not remember any of his dreams, as a few in the minority rarely if ever do, and he was in that small number, “Mark, they can't get at me”. He sure seemed to know something here, huh Patty and Merry????????????? Like WOW-THAT!!!!

This one dude at my aunt Geraldine Snow Mason's Narberth, Pennsylvania home, at 1208 Greentree Lane, in this one ghoulish horrible bloody nightmare, was a huge wrestler and was treating me really nasty. I kept telling him that I respected him just to get him off my back, and he would say back at me in a mean, threatening, and extremely intimidating voice, “You better respect me”. Later in the nightmare, I was in some large room of wall maps, not Walmart's, and there was some type of authority figure there with me and he was showing me a map of the world famous Interstate-95, only in this parallel alternate reality, it went not only from Maine to Florida, but then veered out west all the way into California. When I went to point towards the west coast however with my pointer stick, somehow the man fell towards em and right into the point of the stick. I was then on trial for second degree murder, and found myself in a horrendous pickle since no one witnessed this wild accident and so I was the only suspect and nobody believed that this was an accident. Nightmares this horrible makes me actually glad to be back awake again, so at leas there is some positive value to these monstrous experiences if we examine it all in light of the “Twinbay Non-Glass Half Empty Attitudes” way of thinking. Oh lovely Desire', you may have less than a shining personality, but WOW are you beyond WHITE HOT, you lovely girl. Now I am left to wonder if JZ was on some antimatter field from where I stood, when President Jimmy Earl Carter told me he knew that I was dead. You know, as in his case, he must have died and gone straight to heaven. WEEEEEEEE! Still my mom and her great words of wisdom-advice ring forever true in my ears. If a girl's disposition stinks, it won't cover up her beauty any more than a package of sugar that covers up a pile of dog crap makes that any kind of ambrosia for the pallet. YUK-YUK-YUK-YUK-YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is sort of like folks my age at least having fond memories of better days while suffering through these new age days of total fucking dog shit. An example here is the endlessly popping up bullshit screens, while I try to enjoy television, something never did when I was growing up as a boy or early into my adulthood either. I made up my own little expression just last night and it goes like thissssssssssssssssssssss, Mizz Susan Lucci! “Be glad you had what you had”. Hey, not even the mother fucking MILITUFORCE can take it away from me.

Another wild nightmare, and they all seem to have my mom in them now as this is really on a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE non Senator Sanders roll now for me, was right here in Florida. I had to meet my mom at some place at five in the evening, and it began around shortly past half past four in the afternoon, and the nightmare went right into approximately twenty-five minutes past five. No matter what clothes I put on or what I did to try and get ready to leave and go and meet up with her, clothes kept not fitting right or being torn and ripped, and things kept fucking up and time seemed to go about five or more times faster than it normally should go and the minute hand was almost as fast as the damn second hand should have been. It was one of those nightmares on steroids in the annoyance department, and I know that almost all of us have them from time to time, and most will relate here. This was a real 'whopper-doozie' however.

HAHAHA Mizz Sleazeweedsdisease, you missed me, UWICH non-Paula of Glendora, sister perhaps of the great Public Television system's Molly of Denali. Another HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE WEEEEEEEEEEE may be in order here, me' kind awesome blogaudians and AAT's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, the majority of viewers at least in photon projection, or in the future, are the AAT. To reiterate once more in case anyone has forgotten, I have formed some brand new conclusions over the weekend, and now I boldly begin a brand new series on my Mountainpen Blogs. These will be the notes (journals-diaries-lab-findings), or whatever words anyone should ever wish to think of this as. The title, simply is the way that the abbreviation of this new series would be pronounced, and accented on the first of the three syllables. The actual letters, for the record, and for posterity I suppose' would be (NUMDWTAATS), and here is what these letters stand for: NOTES UNTIL MY DEATH, WILLED TO ANCIENT ASTRONAUT THEORISTS SOCIETY. It's my absolute sincerest hope that I am totally wrong in the following things and concepts that I will now print onto this blog and later expound and elaborate upon on many following ones as well. In any case, the near future 'AAT Society' is downloading words and blogs that I still have not yet printed, just as in the same manner that I always wished to convey to Doctor Coral Sagan, before the great Star Trek V-GER Probes were launched, AKA the Voyager 1 and the Voyager 2, with a little 'Houston Humor' for any loyal Trekker fans out here on the net, now, later, and 'whenever'; that thousands of years in the future from the middle late nineteen-seventies, and very far away too, if aliens who may be extremely dangerous, are in fact really out there somewhere, and capable of transferring antimatter space, (going backward into time); then we NOW have just opened this Pandora's Box, and there is no closing it, EVER. People, even the greatest minds on the Earth Planet, at least throughout my lifetime, think extremely TWO-DIMENSIONALLY. Hopefully, I can someday, and somehow, do my small part in making folks realize that truth. This blog will now do what they all have been leading up to. Not only three and four dimensions of normal space-time will be involved, but we will bring the Human Religion System straight into the FIFTH DIMENSIONAL REALITY, and with an ultimate and very scary concept that ties in August 15, 1986, my family, my curse, my nightmares both awake and asleep; and a zillion other new blinding lights that pertain to this higher 5-D thinking process. Long as this blog may be with a lot of boring text, it merely opens this all up and barely scratches the surfaces of icebergs with tiny peach-fuzz shaved slivers. Boy oh boy oh boy, Uncle Billy. There is NO WAY IN DOGSHIT that I am not living in HELL on this EARTH, in my present human form as MARK WAYNE MOHR. For nearly sixty five years now, I have been made totally miserable by some INVISIBLE FORCE AROUND ME that is simply absolutely unbeatable, and just cannot be defeated no matter HOW HARD I TRY, OR WHAT I EVER DO! This brick wall around me is not made of brick, and it is not painted bright cherry red for everyone to see; yet this invisible field of force is as real around me as any wall made of concrete could ever be. It is as powerful as any SYFY type of invisible force field. It will not allow me to EVER have ANYTHING that is good or positive, and if anyone EVER wishes to prove me WRONG, go right ahead, IF YOU CAN, Mister Clarence Harris of 1998, sir; and my best to your boss and my great country tune vocalist as a younger boy, the Congressman! He indeed was determined to prove me wrong one day, AND HE ALMOST LOST HIS MIND. The two days that this great Marine Corps Man almost lost it, was with ME, once at Katie's Dairy Queen, and once in Philadelphia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember folks that this was a hardened MARINE. My life goes far beyond anything that any of you can possibly imagine, WHETHER YOU WISH TO BELIEVE ME OR NAUT, MIZZ AT&T BLAKE! My first project with the professor that mike Patterson and I have been trying so incredibly hard to do flopped and not one single person downloaded the Krystal's Ball. The second project has been placed on a big hold, since Mike's car has blown up, and I will not be able to get to the Miami College to present this to him, as was planned. Some one or something, Captain Kirk, JUST WON'T EVER ALLOW ME TO CATCH EVEN THE TINYEST MOTHER LOVING BREAK, and this has gone on day in and day out and year in and year out, for HALF A CENTURY!!!!!!!!!! No sane person can think that every single thing can just endlessly GO WRONG for someone, and it is just endless pure bad luck with nothing else mysteriously going on behind it. Not in a mother sucking zillion years! Any time the world or the forces want to prove me wrong, and get off my back and allow SOMETHING IN MY LIFE TO WORK OUT IN THE SMALLEST LITTLE WAY, fine, then and only then will I take back these words THAT I ABSOLUTELY KNOW TO BE 100 PERCENT TRUE AND REAL AND ACCURATE!!!!!!! But that was then, and this is now, moved all the way from the letter 'A' to the letter 'T' on my notes. There are pressing issues up here in the land of the T-notes, and it goes far beyond anything on crooked rotten Wall Street, or anywhere else in this evil greedy diseased business world of icy cold heartless uncaring maggot bags from DOGTOWN!!! Let us explore this a bit, shall we, all lovely Joann/a people, EVERYWHERE?????????????

My mom, speaking of her returning from the dead and into my dreams, as she did when she tried to warn me not to live with the WASHCLOTH PEEPS of 1970, at that dollar store in middle 2008, worked as all of you know fully well by now, in Philadelphia. She originally was with the Lavino Shipping Company that later became the great British firm of Inchcape Shipping Services INC. Now indeed this has nothing to do with the great Lambrigg England or Liverpool's famous Mister Count Von-Vamcucci Marcucci, and the name of the Astral-Plane cult is purely coincidental, at least to my best knowledge, BUTTERCHEESE and yessir, a great big ass BUTT but, to quote my first two blogging years that seemed to be such an inspiration to my mighty and talented non-Doctor flint immortal daughter; my mom's brutal covert assault that led to her untimely death, and her twenty-six months of agonizing suffering with some unknown and absolutely undiagnosable medical condition by the best experts in New Jersey's medical industry, that only the great AAT peeps know of, “Zombi-Controlled-alien contact”, following her abduction one day in Philadelphia, while she was on her lunch break, and she was walking to a local city supermarket several blocks from her office that was across the street from the world famous Independence Mall where the Liberty Bell was once housed, and also where her sixth great granddaddy signed a very world famous document called the Declaration of Independence, Sir Samuel Huntington; is obviously where and how this DISEASED MILITUFORCE got a hold on her, as it was only a short march of days after this abduction where she tole me that she had no memory of where she was or how she got there, all led up to her mysterious nocturnal assault on her while her body lay sleeping in her downstairs bedroom at the Somerdale death house on Harvard Avenue, and at the Yale and Harvard Avenue intersection, and was numbered 112 Harvard Avenue. This monstrous cruel fucking crime that was perpetrated upon us went completely unpunished, as all things connected with the MILITUFORCE, the ALIEN and UFO SITUATION, and covert black ops and black file agency/military ops things, all do, endlessly and forever. What a crying fucking shame. What a black eye in the history of America someday, when it all is totally and completely revealed and out in the open someday, as all things must of course eventually be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wild train trip nightmare that ended with my losing my wallet, is not the end of my wallet and my missing ID in endless recent nightmares, from the past half decade or so now. I had another one just a couple of nights back. But let us discuss the big one where my local sheriff seemed to have a connection with my Jersey area in that alternate reality. The ten grand is a wild number because this was thrown at me twice, once in 1995 when 'spurious Dave Roth' to quote the ADA Ron Wirtz Senior, asked me outside of my Highview Apartment one evening and while we were in his car, if I would be willing to agree hypothetically to a truce with the M2F if they stopped harassing you and paid you ten grand? I laughed and told him when pigs fly. Then again in fifteen years down here in Florida with the “Real good girl” bet, made with a coworker, that is all blogged on earlier blogs and needs no rehashing now as time would simply not permit it. Both times, ten grand. This also is a number recognized governmentally, because any and all transactions of ten grand and over, are reported to the Federal Government. Amounts that are less than $10,000.00, are NAUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just that simple to quote one of their great sixties-agents, Mister Chain Henningsen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But moving thissssssssssssssssssssss along, lovely spellchecker Erica Kane, Dave had parked a truck he was driving over in that parallel world and had received a parking ticket for illegal parking on a main thoroughfare. This is when Sheriff KJM came across the street after I had disembarked the vehicle and Dave had somehow just up and vanished, and he introduced himself, saying, “I'm Sheriff Ken Mascara, and I need to talk to you”. Suddenly he appeared to be about thirty feet tall, and yet he told me he was seven foot four when I asked him. After the interaction with him and him taking me to that office where I was told that I better give somebody there ten grand or else, I found myself on a bus on the White Horse Pike where I again had lost my wallet and ID and my money, thus not allowing me to pay for the bus ride. The bus driver threw me off the bus physically and then he threw a small manila envelope into my face and got back on and rode away. This envelope contained a note on an eight and a half by eleven sheet of white paper, and in large bright blue writing, it said to me, “SOUL is three beings in Purgatory, and is all the same entity”. All Astral-Plane entities or Purgatites ARE SOUL and all SOUL is TRI-ENTITY, by the physical plane and mortal world's perception of it, or the way the living would think about it on their rational terms. This is why for example, I am both Zeranniss Yancy as well as Rictofarious Dadapafanassius. BUTTERCHEESE and BIG ASS BUTT, but; who else AM I then? This is the end of the front side of the page, and then I turned it over to the flip side and this time in bright orange color as if the ink had been drained straight off the pumpkins on lovely Patty Hollister's porch in October of 1975, the printing read as follows: Many dozens of inner names (middle) also exist, but we are giving you now the CITY-NAME of your THIRD ENTITY PART. It read, Khymnetarshae. You do not forget something like that, especially when right after this, my eyes popped open here on my waking bed as if some atomic powered robot with puppeteer'd controls to my eye lids, literally yanked them wide open and then struck my asshole with a flaming rod of lit iron. After I had been up and awake and was eating a light brunch and about to watch some television and relax, the rest of the dream-memories hit me as if I had just struck the ground after parachuting unsuccessfully off of Mount Everest onto a rock hard pile of jagged ice. A voice was echoing inside my 'headlessChrome' and my head, and this word just popped on to the system for absolutely no apparent logical reason folks, I swear to everything holy and unholy. Yes, a voice came into my head as I was reading the second page or the flip side to this white page that was inside of this manila envelope. It said to me, “This is the absolute magic that exists secretly behind the NUMBER 3, after Energy is divided by C SQUARED, and this is the M x C SQUAREDGASME or the GAME IN THE PURG”. It is in this GASME or the game of the PURG that every entity in this timeless existence all endlessly agrees, to only know two of their three parts to themselves at any one given FOCUS-POINT. So the GASME game or the object of it, is to create an absolute distraction from the hell of infiniteness (endlessness), play playing this incredible game called 2/3 OFF OURSELVES. This is even what the Almighty Sarah-Stacey JEHOVAH Krassle does in HER GREAT CITY of SAHASRA DAL KANWAL! Now people of the AAT SOCIETY or the (AATS), yo, I fully believe yet cannot as of yet prove to any of you, NAUT to my own total and complete satisfaction anyway, that the Earthly counterpart {AWA}-(MC-M2F), is most definitely, to quote my old school chum Mister TAPE RECORDER 1500, non train trips of numerous magical messages, attempting to learn of this final and ultimate extremely forbidden TABOO SECRET of the great ELECTRON, and HER MAGICAL 3 NUMERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exposure of this could IMHO potentially mark the TRUE MAYAN NEW AGE that is at hand! And of course, why not, HERE COMES THE TRUSTWORTHY (`~HACK), SHERIFF MASCARA, MY WONDERFUL AWESOME KIND SIR, at 3:45 P.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessir, there is major truth about many calendars being truly off by seven years, and this is still a mostly misunderstood truth that can be examined in greater scrutiny at a latter and more opportune time!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment