Monday, May 27, 2019

ETERNAL JOURNAL OF SONGWRITER MARK MUD-T
























































I AM UNDER ATTACK ON THIS HELLIDAY-HOLIDAY, SHERIFF KENNETH J. MASCARA SIR, OF THIS GREAT WONDERFUL AWESOME FLORIDA COUNTY OF SAINT LUCIE!!!!!!!!! Of course kind sir, WEIN-SOSO-SSDD, oh wonderful great sir????????????????????









Doors have been going all day but not slamming, a fire alarm woke me up at just past seven this morning, and last night it all began with that ever fucking totally dependable phone-assault, where some illegal bastard defies the laws of this land, calling my cellphone number on my little Assurance-wireless government phone system, at approximately a quarter hour shy of mother fucking twelve midnight, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo, and when this happens, THE FOLLOWING FUCKING DAY IS ALWAYS QUITE NASTY, every single solitary time, and there is absolutely no way that this can be in my imagination, and the endless impersonal DLS mathematics backs me up, oh wonderful great Misses CHHH Marola from the mighty half century ago year of 1969!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the big attack is the UTILITY ASSAULT, SIR SHERIFF KJM, ME BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These illegal fucking persecuting MILITUFORCE HACKERS broke into my COMCAST ACCOUNT, and they froze up my reboot signal where my TV system reboots for updates each daily cycle, and this time, when I went to turn on my television around 3 this afternoon, the WELCOME-WELCOME-WELCOME display was frozen onto the screen and there was audio, but no video reception could be realized, because this hack somehow blocked it. I was forced to unplug and plug the system back in to do another reboot-update, and this time, it was okay. I will be calling and complaining to COMCAST tomorrow sir Sheriff KJM, if this happens to me again, and you can bet on that, or as the great Ward Cleaver might say back in the golden days before all of this MILITFUORCE nightmare was ever even conceived, “YOU CAN BETTER BET”!!!!!!!!!! As I speak-type right now at 4:47 this MONDAY-HELLIDAY-HOLIDAY disafsternoon, some jerk off is screwing with my computer AGAIN, making all sorts of weird annoying fucking cunt things occur when I attempt to do this mother fucking blog, me BRAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This fucking cum-kuke-her is trying to do something and this causes this horse shit to happen, as my little icon question mark keeps flashing at the lower part of my monitor screen. Wow is my mother fucking life an endless hell, THANKS TO THE HORRENDOUS MILITFUORCE, SHERIFF SIR!!!













3:55 P.M., May 27, 2019, Monday Afternoon

ETERNAL JOURNAL OF SONGWRITER MARK MUD

SECTION----T







please do not include me in your Jonah collection, my endless lovely Teen-Queen. I will discuss my father, both his visit in 1974 that initially began all kinds of wild shit manifesting itself around my life, and then after his death in 1981, and the real hell after that or second phase, beginning with the Playboy Bunny at Robin Hill Apartment Number 1802, forcing me and my mom to move out and into Atco, New Jersey, and then from there, it was TWILIGHT ZONE TOWNSHIP, from that moment on, right up through the very present times. You all know I speak the truth. The same force behind everything, the Bible calls this the devil and SATAN, and the AAT folks call this the space aliens, but Mister Shakespeare said long ago, “What's in a name”? It's what is being told that matters, and shit smells like shit and roses smell like roses, even if we wish to reverse the names of these two items. It was never me, it always 'THEM', the WOMO-MILI-2-FORCE, who damn-ass else for crissake, yo????????????????












































Tuesday, December 4, 2012


WORST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE, POLICE, HEADING OVER TO YOU






I have been retraced by the wonderful Donna Adrian Gaines Summer from up in the end of the 23 hundreds, where I retraced her first, as Labber Zeejins, from my station at the World Laboratories of Westmont, New Jersey, DPAESMWG, and later showed her 2 much of the technology, and she has been relentlessly using it to retaliate against me, and this is a large part of what I am going through. STILL ME PEEPS OUT HERE, as well as SIR NG-ADS, I am not even beginning to tell the details of how the future lab in Westmont, New Jersey, truly fits into the hell of right now, and how I began remembering all of this in the year 1988 around the end of the winter time, shortly after copyrighting my 'EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, DANCIN' IN THE OCEAN' musical project, right after Valentine's Day. I bring these topics up again as they all will absolutely dovetail into the bullshit that will be blogged right now, today, May 7, 2019, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo, wonderful SHERIFF KENNETH J. MASCARA, SIR!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I will on discussing these details that led to the government placing me on disability in the year of 1994. But first, more apropos things from right now on this MEMORIAL DAY HELLIDAY need addressing. Then we can and we will, proceed on, yo me bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Tom Glenn put me onto the fabulous world of opera. Before that, I used to hear my Aunt Barbara sing it and never liked it. But Tom Glenn knew a lot of things that I didn't know, besides the world being in need of a brand new FIRE-SONG from SSJKK's poor old FIREDOG, YANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGENT CONDOR AND AGENT FALCON MADE A POWERFUL STATEMENT TO THE WPIX DOCUMENTARY NARRATORS AND CREATORS, THEY TOLD WHEN PEOPLE FOUND SOME OF THE REAL NON-HOAX UFO RELATED STUFF AND CAPTURED IT ON FILM, THE AIR FORCE AND SECRET BLACK OPS ALPHABET SOUP AGENCIES MADE IMMEDIATE CONTACT WITH THEM, AND DEMANDED THE FILMS AND PHOTOS BACK, AND THEN WENT ONTO TELL THEM THAT IF THEY EVER OPENED UP THEIR MOUTH AND TOLD ABOUT ANY OF IT, THAT THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE A MOMENT'S PEACE FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE. THIS ALL AIRED AS FACTS, ON THE WPIX, NEW YOUR CITY, NEW YORK, CHANNEL ELEVEN, TELEVISION STATION DOCUMENTARY, IN 1988, WHILE I WAS LIVING IN MOORESTOWN, NEW JERSEY, at 114 West Central Avenue. Munikay munikay code two code two, munikay code two. WOW THIS sir Chester-Frank. I suppose that we all know who we are, OR DO WE REALLY????













The great Billy Harner the human percolator told me at his Haddon Avenue barber shop, not beauty shop, but yes, when all of these shows were happening in real-'regular' time, NOT TO LIVE WIH ANYONE, but to, and I fucking quote him totally ass verbatim here, “Stay by yourself Mark”; only I did not listen to his wonderful great advice. As I speak, another horrible fucking death angel attack is striking me, and these have been bad again over the past several days, sheriff, and all because YESTERDAY, I SUFFERED A MAJOR ASSAULT ON ME BY THE MOTHER FUCKING WOMO-MILITUFORCE, WHO ELSE, YO YO YO YO YO ME BRO?????????? But warning or no, I did move in with these WASHCLOTHS FROM HELL AND 1970, and W---O---W, again, there was another place from where I can swear in any court on this planet and not worry about being fucking charged with perjury; that things went poof and bang in the night and again, there is no return.











Live Camera from a random camera within the United States




















Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983


HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over













ETERNAL JOURNAL OF SONGWRITER

MARK MUD------T








Public Catalog


Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)











My Photo



© MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN HUNTINGTON MOHR, 2006-2019, THE BOM





















Oh yes peeps, I TOTALLY KNEW THAT I WOULD BE PUNISHED FOR HARPING ON AND ON ABOUT MIND CONTROL, and guess what Sheriff KJM sir, this was quick and fast and super hard pounding enemy retaliation! YES, I FELL UNDER ANOTHER NASTYASS DEATH ATTACK ON THE GODDAMN TWENTY-SEVENTH DAY IN MAY, OF THIS HORRENDOUS ASS YEAR OF TWENTY-NINETEEN; absolutely mother frikkin' brutal pummeling hell was applied against me, against my health, against me with noise, and against me with some more nasty video cut out assaults on my PUSSY CHEWING CIVIL LIBERTIES, OR LACK OF THEM, DESPITE MY BEING A LEGALLY BORN AND FREE CITIZEN OF THESE ALMIGHTY DIVIDED PARTIES OF AMERICA (DPA)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NO LONGER THE USA, YO YO YO YO YO!!!! Would it really matter if this was any day of the decade, Sheriff sir, as it just keeps going and going and going like a Duracell Coppertop fucking battery?











<link href='https://www.blogger.com/dyn-css/authorization.css?targetBlogID=2872360980987997396&amp;zx=76d9d6ca-5432-41c7-a01e-53e908f96a61' rel='stylesheet'/>

© 1983 Mark Wayne Mohr, private electronic-metaphysics program.



















































































MMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC:









Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me ON MAY 27, 2019, WITH MAX-POWER AGAINST ALL PERSONS AND FORCES BEHIND THIS ASSAULT ON ME, CAUSING ME A MAJOR HEALTH CRISIS, MAJOR HORRENDOUS UTILITY AND PROPERTY PERSECUTION, ATTACKS IN MY SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOOD, AND IN MY RESIDENCE BUILDING AND TOWN, AND AGAINST MY PROPERTIES AND UTILITIES; on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.









Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).







Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.































EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P





















Also last night Sheriff, I had a sudden major monster burst roach attack in my pathetic rotten Public Housing Apartment here at 601 Avenue B, in Fort Pierce, Florida, DPAESMWG in this particular part of fifth dimensional hyperspace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT, evweebwuddy, yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!











My mom died in the Kennedy Hospital of Stratford, New Jersey early in the goddamn fucking moprning of 26 December of 1997 after Paula Witchcraft King assaulted her magically in her sleep somehow at our home in Somerdale at 112 Harvard Avenue. They managed to bring her back to life, using forward-mortal concepts and lingo, and the first words to me soon after that came from her lips were, “Mark, you're not supposed to be here, you don't belong here”. Imagine Sheriff if your wonderful mom said that to you right after being “brought back from the dead”, just what would you be thinking and feeling,kind sir??????????? I know what I know sir, and without being as arrogant as my daughter and saying THAT I KNOW, I will add this much. I DON'T BELONG HERE!!!!!!!!! This is right out of mother fucking “GHOST WHISPERER”, huh Patty Hockeysticks-57??? When I was talking to my Humana Agent a few days ago last week, my wonderful Astral Plane children suddenly began speaking to me over the phone in COIL-LANGUAGE, (Lightning language). I totally love all of my many children, and they know that I would do anything in this totally screwed up metaverse for them, anytime, anywhere, yo!











Jim Burr back in the early summer in 1975 was over at my Linden Hill Strobelight Moon Apartment at #1118 one day, and I faked out like I was demonically possessed just to fuck with the dude. But I wasn't faking my coils speaking to me over the phone that day when he was trying to call his pastor from our living room phone that was number 609-784-4020, and I remember it to this day. Time only runs along because electron move from one point to another point in a motion around their housing (atoms). Charged with the polarity they are here, time runs in the direction it does, and in locales where polarities are reversed and the electron is a positron, time relative to our world would appear to be going and running in reverse or backwards. This is just truth, or to quote fake Cuzz Dennis Snyder, “That's just reality son”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, my father's electric shaver that he was using while I was sleeping that day at age nine or so at my Pyle Avenue apartment called Haddon Hills at #125-A, tells the whole story and I've blogged it so many times it is pointless for me now to reiterate this, and you as the reader either know this or you don't, yo! We dream in the pain in many cases, and that is basic hyperspace mechanics. We can dream in the pleasure of things from a crossed over interdimensional perspective as well, but rarely seem to do this, only those lucky few such as distant Cuzz Don Trump appears to be able to do this or just does it naturally like breathing the fucking air for the rest of us poor goddamn slobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's totally obvious to me that right before August 15, 1986, something beyond unfathomable and totally inconceivable happened, and this is causing my epitome of pain-dreaming here in this so-called (waking reality) for poor pathetic little old non-Ronstadt me, in or out of any lovely blue southern bay areas!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











I will not even attempt to tie all of these things up together on one single blog. Not even ten thousand fucking Einstein minds could ever do that. You would be asking way to much of even Motormouth Mountainpen!!! Still, I will say some shit and later as we march continually on folks, things will begin to tie together in your own minds, depending on exactly where you are individually along your own paths of enlightenment, or NAUT! Most things all totally fucking connect up with numeration, and as mush as sir DLS my wonderful 1971 educator insists is not possible, is all anything BUTTTTTTTT impersonal, yo. In my case 802 is very very very very very fucking major. There was Melanie Safka and her song that I just somehow knew would play hours in advance on the radio at precisely 2:08, and then there is 1802 Robin Hill Apartments. Without even trying to concern ourselves with the constitution of the galaxy or being mysteriously pulled and led along in your sleep by the hand, to places quite unfathomable, we all know that after I moved into this apartment at 1802 Robin Hill in Voorhees, New Jersey on May 1, 1980; the entire world, to quote the mighty ass-wipe Mister Pat Robinson, “Turned a cornerstone”. Something that the wonderful and mysterious dude said to me about two months ago now one day in the Community room while I was retrieving my mail from the mailbox system here at my PHA Building, needs to be also addressed, pun intended, and so let me do just that, me folks and me maitees, yo and YAR, Patty H. My ears may be tucked away under me bucking hat, but here goes anywho, yo! He said that my idea about kids in the arcade as discussed in my great 1994 book called, The Permission Barrier, is only half of it and the other half just adds in stuff from the belief systems of the AAT peeps (Ancient Astronaut Theorists). If these Pleadian Aliens are real and there as they believe, then they would have children who just like all children, LOVE PLAYING GAMES, and would indeed have access to an advanced internet system running throughout the cosmos, and because of the time difference, all these things about my book character Mister Jim Pratt, would just follow in logic. Goddamn it, he might be right. Who the fuck can ever really know anything, to nearly quote Sir 1969 Mister Sigmund Malyeska, and just adding in a lot of vulgar dirty lingo into the mix!!!!!!!!!!! All of this time I have accused the Entertainment Industry of stealing from me and teasing and messing with me, and they may all be 'remote controlled cosmanet' aliens playing TPB-GASME GAMES from some home world. After all, would things like this be allowed to happen in any real world with any real people, and go on for half a century and never ever stop or be endlessly immune from exposure? Also, shortening these three digits to just two, and NOT TOW you GASME GAMES HACKER PLEADIAN'S, keeping only the '0' and the '8' digits of 802 and 208, we then have those powerful inversion-years where both the eight and the zero are in them, being 1980 and 2008. Whether PEE was miscarried by PH or NAUT, Mizz AT&T BLAKE of 1983, things take major turns right about there back eleven fucking years ago, yo, and we all know this, despite my mom revealing one half of the Huntington Family nasty-ass major secrets to me while alive, and carrying the really big one, bun definitely intended, to her fucking grave. This of course is why she was drinking so heavily, or so Mister Tom Spears said to me at the Kennedy Hospital that morning after 1997's Christmas after the attack from mighty scary Exploratron Patty-Paula!!!!!!!!!! This allows for the records in the attack in October of 80, the learning of the existence of my daughter in 08, the song prediction of the 08 afternoon, and the place that made it all happen and be real, 80 with the one digit in front and the two digit at the end. And Mister Smith says that mathematics is so goddamn fucking impersonal. Yeah, right, Mizz Safka, or to quote your wonderful roller skating song that Dan Mackey called 'trivial' and was anything BUTTTTTTT, “oh yeah yeah yeah, oh yeah, yeah yeah”!!!!!!!!!!! Then we come to a brand new OTHER-KEY, huh lovely electron-microscope Doctor Diva Margaret of the mighty and very illustrious Medical Research Institute, on Ferry Avenue, in Camden, New Jersey, “EVEN IF IT KEEILLS YOU, Mister WOLLLLLLLLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She put me onto that movie called 'DIVA', back somewhere in early 1982. Even with this, we keep the digit of '8'. The great opera singer and the magic tape recorder. Only TPB TECH can rationally explain a never ending series of things like this, and I don't give a hoot fucking pollute who says differently. This afternoon, my across the hallway nabes are annoying me. It's always something, oh well, huh Ann King Silva? Tell your friends at the Atlantic City Firehouse that old Yancy Dog is still alive and suffering here on Dogtown On Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can we ignore Misses Marola on good old mother fucking Memorial Day, school plays and all, huh Doctor Diva Margaret???????













Just in case it concerns the mighty Astral-Plane Authority, known by a handful few Earthers on the temporal realm here as the MILLIONTH COUNCIL, I admit that I have never yet told a soul on blogs, or in other other human way as of this date, at 3 of the clock in the morning, on 26 April of the year 2019 of the post common era circa; all of the things that I know about both THEM, as well as all of the connections with THEM and MYSELF, both here on this physical plane of existence called human life, as well as back in the Plankatory, (spirit world). I know for a total 100% fact, that the Millionth Council uses Mind Control in numerous ways against the waking world (humanity) of this Earth-Planet. I also know that they have rigid and austere methods of operations, and why, because THEY WORK! When something is not broken, DON'T FIX IT. Stick with what works, and copy success. If the ruling Purgatites believe fully in this method of operating, then by the gods folks, you all should employ these same methods as well in your own lives. Jesus Christ, what are we, a bunch of total friggin short-bussers? In my life here as Mark Wayne Mohr, I have been targeted by this horrible bunch of bottom feeding subskummites from the spirit-world. I realize that the educated peeps insist that I am talking dinosaur here, and they call themselves the Ancient Astronaut Theorists, and that's all fine and well, whatever floats your boat. I know what is real and I have lived through enough total dog shit to drown a solar system. I am not saying that this groupation of aliens from the supernatural spirit world (Astral-Plane) cannot descend into our reality with abductions and weird flashing lights and giant round hovering saucers, and all of this and a whole lot more. I am not saying this, because of course they can. They can do unfathomable goddamn crap to us, any damn ass time they want to. Look what they have done to friggin' ass pitiful pathetic me for crying out louder than crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I have learned to see patterns, and have come to observe how they follow a strict set of repetitive rules and regs. With me, in order to keep my entire life down and oppressed and unable to escape being around low life criminal drug addict type persons who do nothing but hurt me and damage my stuff and steal from me and on and on, all they have to do is keep doing the same things to me that they know for sure will always work, and this is what they do. They endlessly set up circumstances around me so that things will only stay endlessly hellish and bad for me, in places where I try to live and exist, where I try to earn a living and work, and so on. They make sure that I have no social life, they make people hate me without reason or good cause, and the list goes on and on, and yet it is one simple Tellosion tool these prick bastards always keep using against me, and that is MIND-CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!! Not my mind, but the minds of those around me, neighbors, coworkers, bosses, authorities, do you get it yet, you assholes all over the world, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo????????















At least LIGHTNING has been very wonderful and good to me, Sheriff sir. SHE has came around to visit with me almost daily for more than a week now. No one on this diseased evil wicked sinful planet can stop the love that Diana and I share endlessly and infinitely. HA-HA-HA. Oh yes, not even the mighty Space-Force (MILITFUORCE) can stop our wonderful awesome love, yo yo yo yo yo yo, and not even the dirt bag worker bees in it, the mighty and horrendous Exploratronic supermind Society of transdimensional couch dogs and mama faced pizza pies. The EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY is as some know by now, quite a group. It explains all of the mysteries of everything, from Christ's death and resurrection, aliens and UFO's and the whole scene there, psychics and why things work for them sometimes and not others, why the entire world goes the way it does, why times change, and weird things happen that we all know just cannot be properly explained in any rational way; and on and on and on we can go here, and you all know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do they do things like create the exceptional school that I went to. Why do they do the things like having my teacher, Misses Marola, insisting that I perform in that Memorial Day of 1969 school play; and zillions of other similar items, that while happening; seem totally innocent enough, but when looking back in hindsight, we all know that SOMETHING IS INDEED GOING ON BEHIND THESE MIGHTY POWERFUL OZ-CURTAINS, YO!!!!!!!! Well, there are powerful secret things, and many of them, I have indeed come to know and understand quite well; such as the “Farm outside of Haddonfield, New Jersey” or the (Robin Hill Apartment Complex) as it truly came to be in the future decade. There are items that do not ever seem to be of any consequence, while others both large and small, that definitely are. Everything is all part of something that we can think of as a late night Astral-Plane game show. The reason that humans enjoy games, is because it is inside of our very beingness, our damn DNA for crissake. This code is not a human thing that's all isolated by itself. The nuclear world eventually creates the element called CARBON, leading to us human beings. However, it is not some random deal, even though it appears to be, in life's incredible illusion. In the great awesome Purgatory, we exist, we don't live as in order to live, we need a time dimension and a space dimension. Now Jesus speaks of drinking wine in lovely mansions in 'Heaven' with His Father. This is more real than anything here while we are 'awake and alive'. Here physically, we first need time and space, so that our interactions can all be created in tandem with this commingled reality. On the Astral-Plane (Purgatory), the interactions are what is truly real, and the space and time that appears to be a part of them are pure illusion, although, when interacting; it seems more real and alive than a thousand of our lives physically here and awake. In this incredible existence, we have incredible 'lives' as our truer larger beingness or entity persona. But with all of that, there is the horror that is inescapable, and that is the endlessness of it all. Nothing can begin or end, in a timeless existence. No interaction is ever happening, before or ahead, of any other one either. To compensate for endlessness, the Coils and the Coins, (Astral-Gods) have figured out that games are the only way to distract ourselves from the nightmare of endlessness. These same games there, carry down into the nuclear universe that the 'Purgatites' create through a sort of program. We perceive this as the nuclear mechanics, of how things go from singularity, out to the Plank-Time level, and then big bang out into the nuke worlds, where star-nursery systems form by way of nuke-rules. From there, as stated, eventually along comes CARBON, and then a while down the line from there, along comes the clay beings where the Purgatites can dream out and away, through and into, us. WE are really THEM. Still, it is about a million to the millionth power times more complex than this silly whittle blog could ever even hope to accurately begin discussing here. The ESS are the GODS, or the COINS and the COILS. Coins and Coils are a totally different species than the Astral-Entity human entity Dream-Downs or 'dreamoffs'. The 'AAT-VAN DANIKEN Society', believe things slightly similarly to what Morianity teaches; but they are unable to make the still needed leap into seeing some of these powerful truths. The reason that 'they' don't want to entertain my Morianity, is no different at all, from those who oppose and refute the teachings of the AAT and the UFO-Aliens deal. The ESS does not want everyone to know about certain truths. Truths are what eventually liberate people on the Earth-Planet from this cosmic or better called, Astral-Game of the Coils and Coins. Unlike the teachings and mythological writings of ancient Greeks and others, regarding how these gods and goddesses eat their children and devour them up, such as the great god named Zeus, who by the way is the grandfather of Diana Z. Arteemis; as I remember my existence in Purgatory, and I can promise you that they don't eat and swallow up anything. However, they do try to rob each other of energy and power. I am pretty sure that I told how I was with Diana and her mom, in Purgatory, and she was playing a tennis game at her family courts in Olympia Proper, and in the middle of the game during a break, she came inside this beyond lovely huge dining room area where Goddess Leda and I were seated at this beyond gargantuan sized banquet type of table, and Diana sat down. Diana plays regular tennis games and she is the greatest tennis player; not only in the area proper, but the entire Province Olympia, which if measured in a human perception in mileage, would be about twelve percent the size of our great Milky Way Galaxy, here on the mortal world, or physical-plane of awake existence, and life as we know it as human beings. As far away as a dozen provinces totally surrounding us in all six directions of north, south, woust, east, west, and nest; she is considered unbeatable, and the absolute greatest tennis player. We on the Earth-Planet were shown a similar version of the Astral-Plane (Purgatory) game, several centuries back in Europe, and this is where our tennis sport came from. But all sports come from the Purgatory, as a way to distract our attention away from the miseries of endlessness. But back to my point on Coils and Coins. These entities do not eat each other, or anyone else for that matter. But they do steal energy from other similar entities. If they need to replenish energy after so much interaction depletes them to a level where they feel this need, they come up to a smaller and unsuspecting entity and grab it, and then as I believe I told this story before, here is what I witnessed in Purgatory, when Diana needed to replenish herself for the second half of the tennis game that she was playing. Leda, her mom was holding a small coil that was beautiful and colorful. It was bright and filled with illuminated color beyond anything ever seen on the Earth-Planet by any of us, thirty times over or more. A loud buzzing and humming and clicking sound is heard by these Gods and Goddesses in their true form, the Coins and the Coils. Diana is a giant lovely COIL. She is 33 feet high, and if she were to be anywhere around any of us; we, and up to a thousand miles around us, would immediately liquidate and evaporate into invisible mist. She is beyond powerful, and yes, beyond beautiful. But coils and coins take human forms in Purgatory, so that they can interact with the majority of Purgatites. About 85% of entities are non-Gods and non-Goddesses. 15% or so, are what loses energy after enough interaction, and then dream down into a perfectly timed nuke-program of carbon clay beings, and we become alive and we animate the otherwise lifeless clay bodies. Now am I claiming that all of the gods and goddesses of the Purgatory, are what makes up this EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY? When they eventually dreamoff of the Astral-Plane (Purgatory); do they travel around and do all these things? Let me just say this. I am a mortal, and if I were a COIN/COIL, I would know this for sure. Do I believe this to the very best of my knowledge, to be a 100% true fact, you may be asking the Mountainpen? Well, I am not getting married, but let me answer you all anyway, with this: “I DO”!!! But what is the really big secret here? Well, I have been in love with the Lightning Goddess Diana for all eternity. She and I will always be together, and She knows this, as do I. But people in her great GODS-FAMILY, have dreamed down here as the ESS, and have done a lot of things to me, because I dare to love her so much. Now her parents have given me their blessing; Zeus and Leda. BUTTTTTTTT, there are cousins, the great KRASSLE BRANCH of the ARTEEMIS clan, who do not mean me a whole damn ass lot of good. Do I believe that all of the injustices done to me, and that keep being done to me; are some organized plot by the KRASSLE'S? You bet I do. Also, I know for a fact that Mister and Misses Krassle, Neptunejupiter Japtarama Cavelantisocleevious Krassle and his wife Mariena Palamalay Krassle; hate my damn guts with an Italian passion. Are the Atlantic City people, and those from my school, and those all around me all of my life, nabes, coworkers, people stopping me from doing every damn fucking thing that I have ever tried to do in this human damn ass life; all part of this organized scum against me, the ESS, the whole damn nine ugly yards, and 27 ugly feet, the entire 324 inches???? YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE DAMN BANK THAT I BELIEVE ALL OF THIS HORRIBLE ****, my kind folks! If I were to even try going further right now today on this blog, into major details that would show patterns of this hell on and against me, from the ESS, all of my entire freaking human life, I would begin a project outline that I'd not be able to finish for months, and they would find me here typing away, dead from not drinking a drop of liquid for 75 hours, the human death maximum average, if memory correctly serves me here lads and lassies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So again with the mother fucking rat turd swallowing “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”!!!!!!!!!!!!












ENDocrinologists AND END TRANSMISSION.















No comments:

Post a Comment