Tuesday, May 14, 2019

ETERNAL JOURNAL OF SONGWRITER MARK MUD-P






4:25 P.M., May 14, 2019, on a late TUESDAY afternoon

ETERNAL JOURNAL OF SONGWRITER MARK MUD

SECTION----P

















My Photo


Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr


















Sheriff Mascara, it was not my across the hall peeps; it was this fat pig from next door, all day long. Right now she is vacuuming her personal rugs right outside of my door, and has been screaming and slamming and banging all day long. The death angel is striking me as I speak, passing by my right side, this is the worst mother fucking cunt eating DAY IN FLORIDA, ever!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never ever been this goddamn much assaulted. I am GOING TO HAVE TO CALL 911 SOON, AS I CANNOT TAKE ANY MORE OF THIS, MISTER FUCKING POPEYE.









I am going to be moving out of here as soon as I can put down a deposit at some mobile harm park, I cannot take this mother fucking next door enemy harassing me intentionally every damn ass day, not any longer.





MMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC:









Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me ON THIS 14TH DAY IN MAY OF 2019, WITH MAX-POWER AGAINST ALL PERSONS AND FORCES BEHIND THE ASSAULT ON ME NOW, AND ESPECIALLY THIS HORRENDOUS FUCKING MAJOR NEIGHBOR ENEMY NEXT DOOR TO ME, IN APARTMENT NUMBER 605, AND ALL OTHER ENEMIES IN MY SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOOD, AND IN MY RESIDENCE BUILDING; on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.









Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).









Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.






























EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P








<link href='https://www.blogger.com/dyn-css/authorization.css?targetBlogID=2872360980987997396&amp;zx=76d9d6ca-5432-41c7-a01e-53e908f96a61' rel='stylesheet'/>

© 1983 Mark Wayne Mohr, private electronic-metaphysics program.













I know fully well that this loud noise assault on me that started at 7:36 this morning, carried out today BY THIS NUT CASE UGLY FLAT SLEAZY SLUT NEXT DOOR IN APARTMENT #605, is all because of the stock market. This is brutal, and she is definitely harassing me, and I am going to call 911 in a few moments after posting up, she is leaving me absolutely no choice whatsoever!!!!!!!! This is total ELDER ABUSE, and it is totally mother fucking ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Sheriff, the telephone persecution is bad again, and I am going to be at your MIDWAY ROAD OFFICE TOMORROW MORNING, bright and goddamn early, crying my mother fucking eyes out to your staff.











I have been under nasty death attacks before, BUT THIS TAKES THE CUNT EATING CAKE AS WELL AS THE MOTHER FUCKING ICE CREAM, OH KIND SIR!!!!!!!!!









END TRANSMISSION.


No comments:

Post a Comment