Wednesday, December 19, 2018

SHERIFF






'CHECK THIS OUT, SHERIFF MASCARA, SIR'







THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2018

1:24 ANTE' MERIDIAN, EARLY MORNING







On my previous blog, I told how some robo-caller not only broke the law calling me with their criminal activity, but they broke another law, by somehow knocking out all of my goddamn call history on my landline Comcast telephone, that the phone calls the LOG. I had nearly twenty calls, and when they called and knocked it out illegally somehow, to persecute and mother fucking harass me; the log read “zero call log”. Sheriff Mascara, sir, their was no reading above the number, which I am sure these illegal hacker-robo dirt bags use that thing that is called ????, that's right Sheriff, they have hacked my mind now and made me forget, but I know that you know the name of this new illegal caller-ID block-hack that they use. All that showed up was the phone number, and I am sure it is fucking bogus. Still, I want you to have it for your records, sir. The number that showed up early last evening, while I was reading my blog back at BLOGGER DOT COM, is:

(772) 489-7581.

Also for the record, kind sir, and wonderful great Sheriff; for the past couple months now since this illegal phone harassment has gone on a steroidal binge, the calls appear on the ID display, as coming from both MY area code here in Saint Lucie County, as well as MY three digit exchange prefix numbers of 489. By the way, I received your call about the child molester who moved into my area the other day, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!



Oh and by the way, they call that ID-BLOCK, phone-hack, 'spoofing', sir! They must have released their MIND HACK on me just now!

Like WOW and WO-WO-WO-WO JOANN-'A'.

Sheriff; can I really be imagining all of this?













ALL SAVANTS KNOW THAT THIS IS THE END.






















No comments:

Post a Comment