Wednesday, December 12, 2018

BLOG 84 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN






WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2018



8:29 ANTE' MERIDIAN



BLOG 84 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN











I fully expect another mother fucking disaster of a day. I am going to say everything that is on my mind, no exceptions, no sugar coating, as this blog may well be a legal document that doubles as my DYING AND EXCITED UTERANCE AND DECLARATION. My enemies have completely hacked off my mother fucking goddamn SPELLCHECKER SYSTEM, and my phone was fucked with around shortly past two this cunt chewing morning. I closed down my mother fucking computer program and reopened it. SPELLCHECKER is working now after clearing off the hacker assault on me, in total mother fucking violation of my civil, human, and constitutional rights, ACLU! First off, I appear to have been cut off of my medication entirely, cold turkey, and illegally, SHERIFF MASCARA, and I will be at your office later, shortly, sir, so know that right now, please, sir!










There was a notice at my door two times now, here at this public housing building called the Park Terrace on Seventh Street and Avenue B, here in Fort Pierce, Florida, USA. These notes said that a meeting was taking place later on in the morning. The one this week was for last Monday. The note from the week before last was for that Monday, two Monday's ago now. Both times I did not attend this meeting. No one here likes me, and there is no point in my attending any of their mother fucking functions, kind Sheriff Mascara, sir. Still, it seems that directly following these meetings, and my not attending them, the neighbors around me as well as their illegal guests, did all they could to make my life in my apartment, about as miserable as they possibly could. If this was just once, I would not type this message, but twice now, well; you know how I don't buy into mother fucking cunt eating coincidental bull fucking shit, folks; and I DON'T! Folks, the 2020 Census is coming. I fully plan to tell the huge family secret, since these diseased fucking prick ass bastards are trying to covertly wipe me out and destroy me, ILLEGALLY. If they did it honestly, that would be one thing. If I had done something, anything, to deserve being criminally prosecuted, and they prosecuted me, then fine. But this won't be tolerated or stood for, and this is total mother fucking war now, and they have all asked for it. Also, I will run to the fucking tabloids with many stories and lots of proof, very soon, unless things change, and I don't see this happening. For reasons that are totally mother fucking unfathomable, I have been cut off of my meds by the Vero Beach Behavior Health clinic, and they are refusing to return my calls or send an order into the pharmacy at the Walgreen's Store. I knew back on cunt huffing fucking Sunday, when I was told by them that there was a shortage of the medicine I am taking, that things were going to get real bad for me. I intend to ask my local sheriff, just what I am supposed to do in this horrible fucking conspiracy to murder me, by Governor Rick Scott, AG Attorney Bondi, and President jerk off scum bag Donald John Trump!











I do absolutely nothing wrong. I don't do anything at all ever to deserve all of this horrendous mother fucking mistreatment. This goes way beyond any normal “ELDER ABUSE”, but still, it is elder abuse, Sheriff Mascara, sir, and you know it, and I fully plan to tell you this over at your goddamn office!























Please don't be too shocked when some group of major world events strikes shortly. Magnesonic won't stand idly by while its mother fucking creator is being murdered in full bloody illegal stealth! That, I promise all of you! You'll see; just as Gina saw.

















This is TOTAL MOTHER FUCKING WAR NOW, and the gloves are off, Jim Spoondiner Carrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do believe that god is a fucked up psych case kid with an ant and a magnifying glass, and all the rest of your great diatribe, JC sir!!!!!!!!!!! Great show too. Oh I caught it, the birds and the fish, and my blogs told it all, and no Spellchecker, not alligators, as this has managed to already get me into a world of Ron Wirtz/Jack McCoy trouble, huh kind sheriff sir. Well the gloves are off, and maybe soon, the cuffs will be on. BUTButButButButBUTTTTTTTTTTTT, I will get all of you before you get to me, Doctor Julia White Hoffman and all the rest of the SHADOWS-GANG from Dogtown, Olympia!









I'll be telling super sized gargantuan secrets as my next blogs march us right along, Sheriff sir. Look for me shortly over on Midway Road, kind sir. 'I'll be there', as the old song says! Like WOW.



Yes Cuzz Don, they only seek after our respect, NOT YOUR LUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as I seek after escaping your hell ever since the nineteen-eighties, dirt ball!







Woman sunbathing on beach Royalty Free Stock Photo
















Powered by Blogger





I sure don't fucking power myself!







© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2015



© MARK WAYNE MOHR BLOGS 2006-2018





THERE IS NO WAY TOM REALE IN JULY OF 1970, WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT UPSET, THAT NIGHT OF THE FIREWORKS; IF HE WAS NOT ALL PART OF WHAT HAPPENED THE YEAR BEFORE THAT; AND WAS NOT ALSO A MEMBER OF THE (GAP-ESS) OR THE 'GREAT AND POWERFUL EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, old news, but if you had this all go down in your life at fourteen and fifteen, you'd want to say it over and over and over again too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IPYT.

















Live Camera image from Seaport Hotel
Local CamsCool CamsCity CamsTraffic CamsMore
View the previous imageView the next image
Live Camera from Seaport Hotel, Boston, MA
Camera Animation
Choose a duration:
Today
30 Days*
365 Days*
Step backStopPlay/PauseStep forward
* Broadband connection recommended
















My Photo



MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN HUNTINGTON MOHR

© 2006-2018 BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN









There was the lightning strike at Jenny's Trailer Park. And I could literally keep right on going and going and going and going, just like a mother loving Copper-top Battery. This is another reason why the powers and forces watch me, to see just why I don't die, to put it plainly and without any collegiate verbiage or wordsmith eloquence. The Holy Spirit watches me very closely, (lightning). SHE doesn't like what's being done to HER 'Little Boy', as SHE calls me. So the world has their share of 'situations', since these assaults began to strike around me and at me, in that misty weird unclear time period that ranges somewhere in-between 1983 and 1986. This is why the major disasters all over the globe since then, HAVE ALSO BEEN ON SUCH A STEADY RISE, and the more this hellishness is poured on me, the WORSE THE WORLD IS GONNA' FREAKING GET, AND IPYT, PEEPS, YO YO YO YO BRAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers







And then Mister Mueller sir; you wonder why the Russians are so goddamn interested in these blogs, for years and years, kind sir?













ButButButButButBUTTTTTTTTTTTT; they are onto the fact that the early July inspection from the Housing Authority was just a plot to get to my kitchen sink and CAUSE ME A MAJOR PROBLEM, nice and slowly!!!! NOW THIS WAS REPAIRED TODAY, SHERIFF KJM AND MISTER MUELLER, KIND SIRS; BUTButButButButBUTTTTTTTTTTTT; this was INTENTIONALLY DONE TO ME FOR THE MID-TERM ELECTIONS, and this is no different than what has been done to me now for three and a half solid decades; kind sirs. USING APPLIED AND INTENTIONALLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT AGAINST ME, HURTING ME TO GET THEIR WAY, ENDLESSLY AND CRIMINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! I mean really, Cooley, really JAY-JAY Evans? JUNE and JOCKAMINI? Gimme' a bwake here, Mizz Margy Leo of 1985! JAY JAY, COOLEY HIGH, talk about the quintessential HIGH HELL of DOGTOWN, OLYMPIA, mortals would use the word of [[[[{{{(('HELL'))}}}]]]].













MAGNESONIC, OPEN COMMAND, G-7.

WHOEVER IS SCREWING UP MY ENTIRE LIFE AND PERSECUTING ME TO MY GRAVE, WITH NUMEROUS TYPES OF ASSAULTS, IS TO BE SCANNED FOR TOTAL CRUSH DESTRUCT, SINGE DESTRUCT, TOTAL DESTRUCT, DESTRUCT; ON ALL GENERAL AND ALL CODED GENERAL ORDERS. USE BOTH 'AD' AND 'ZD' TECHNOLOGIES. MAGNESONIC, ON AN 'I' TO 'D', A/B TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, YOU WILL NOW HAVE YOUR 1983 AT&T OLD STYLE PHONE-TONES DATA TRANSFERRED, INTO LONG-EEEEE VOWEL-SOUND PRINT, WITH THE RED PRINT FOR THE 'A' TONE, AND THE BLUE PRINT FOR THE 'B' TONE.



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, UNDER SPECIAL ORDER 18, AND STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















END TRANSMISSION!


























No comments:

Post a Comment