Wednesday, November 21, 2018

BLOG 70 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN

























BLOG 70 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN

SUB-TITLE:





''GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS''





CONTINUING CHAPTERS IN MORIANITY'S RELIGION FOR MILLENNIUM 3































YYYYYYY JIMMY YYYYYYY, WHY DIDYA TELL ME THESE 1984 THINGS, BRO? Maybe some employee in the United States Copyright mother ******* Office knows the magical answers here, and then again, maybe not; Warren and Peggy Rowboats from LBI, NJ, USA, ESMWG!











Well kind Sheriff Mascara of Saint Lucie County, Florida, USAESMWG, sir; I AM UNDER A REAL MOTHER ******* PICKLE JAR HERE. This is in all **** chewing honesty, just about the worst bear and assault on my life now, since the late eighties, and into the early goddamn rotten **** sucking mother ******* nineties! This is absolutely no exaggeration, kind sir! IPYT!











I'll be discussing some real heavy ******* **** on this **** huffing goddamn blog today, on this 21st day in mother ******* November of Twenty-Eighteen, on this early horrendous **** chewing Wednesday MOUUUUUUUURNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, I'll Promise You That (IPYT)! We'll be getting into some real mother ******* RED-LINE CROSSOVERS on this one, great peeps, so if you're not fully ready for a total full earshot, and along with a FULL MOUNTAINPEN BLAST of really incredible and wild **** huffing bull ****, then either switch over to the NEXT-BLOG right now, or just put off reading any further until you get some coffee and maybe a few ******* milligrams of Valium or something, YO! One of the things to be more than just touched on will be the various factions and groupings of the EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY, as well as many of the goddamn mother ******* ramifications of their twisted diseased evil **** that they love to endlessly pull with me, the MOUNTAINPEN!








We will get into the MEDICAL and ELECTRONIC factions of the ESS, as well as the FINANCIAL and EDUCATIONAL factions. We will also be exploring quite a few topics and tid bits of nasty whittle secret informational secrets, and closet hidden practices; that lay all around this ugly mother ******* total ass mess. The gloves are coming off today, SHERIFF MASCARA; and I highly suggest that you do your damn best to have some police and deps looking out for my safety, as I have legally left in places for authorities all over the world to absolutely find on my death, many extremely unpleasant items, that will range from causing major damn embarrassment of many powerful and intermediately powerful people, all the way to totally ending many careers and lifestyles of many many mother ******* people, who I personally and very strongly feel and totally believe, HAVE ALL WRONGED ME IN MANY WAYS FOR A VERY LONG TIME, ALL OVER THIS HORRIBLE GODDAMN WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is no goddamn threat. It's a goddamn absolute promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Before we even get a tiny bit into all of this horrendous goddamn **** kind folks, let me tell you some of the mother ******* total **** sucking shit that the MOUNTAINPEN is enduring during this monstrous mother ******** THANZ-2-GIVENS DEATH SIEGE that quite literally began as 2018-SUMMER-SIEGE, and has just kept right on going and merging and blending right into each mother ******* other, YO BRAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!









First off, for a solid week now, MY TRI-AD NUTCASE NABES here at my PH Building, have been on a STEROID-ROLL, with their annoying ILLEGAL-GUESTS, that do nothing but yell, and slam, and act crazy as all ******* dog ****! I've had two electrical cut offs, two television plug interferences, months of major health and bowel assaults on my body, causing me continuous mother ******* major **** sniffing diareah, and just a few hours back late yesterday evening while attempting to fix my goddamn dinner; they blew out my mother ******* microwave oven, and there is a lot more to much of these things; and we will most ******* definitely be exploring all of these details, as this goddamn ******* blog continues to progress along, me peeps!











Now for a few ******* ass details on the above reported items folks, and believe me, you can polygraph me fifty times if you want to; FBI, Fort Pierce Police, Florida State Police, Attorney General's Office, sheriff Mascara, any one of you; NOBODY CAN MAKE UP CONTINUOUS STORIES LIKE THESE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. If you credit me with skills on that kind of a level, maybe I really should be sending you letters of great thanks for the ultimate literary complement. I promise you, THERE IS NO WRITER ANYWHERE, not even Sir Conan Doyle or James Patterson, who could endlessly keep writing things like my Morianity-Blogs, NOT FOR THIRTEEN STRAIGHT MOTHER ******* YEARS, NO WAY JOSIE GIRL, NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!











To begin with some details now, both times that I posted on my blogs, over the past couple of weeks now, about TV being about the picture, and discussing the episode with my mom's old coworker's friend, Shirley Alva and the connections between her, and that horrible monster ******* electronics repair shop that told her that she was “the devil”; THE HALLS-FAWCES OF THE ESS, STRUCK ME with their TV-VIDEO-PLUG ASSAULT. Somehow this mother ******* plug in the television circuit, has been mysteriously damaged by them, so that whenever “THEY CHOOSE” to **** with the **** sucking goddamn thing, THEY CAN, and indeed, THEY MOTHER ******* DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both times that I posted that part where I discuss on my blog, how I didn't care about whether the sound on the TV worked or not, since TV is all about picture; these HALLS-FAWCES-ESS (ELECTRONICS FACTIONS) screwed with my hacked-plug. Now this has been taped in place with duct tape, and has held for many months, until recently. Now all over again, and ever since I discussed that assault on me by these twisted sicko mother ******* scum sucking slime filth, it has started up again. There is no normal human way that all of these types of endless persecutions, could be this successfully carried out on me, for well over three decades of time now, if this was all being done on some totally human-only level. I know it, the air force knows it, and probably NYC's Professor Michio Kaku knows it, along with the great David Childress who narrates many great TV shows on the History and the Science Cable Channels, knows it as well, YO!!!!!!!!!!! So just who is fooling who; Mizz Donna Stars???









As for some details about my Walmart bought Microwave Oven: I purchased this great item at my local Fort Pierce, Florida Walmart, back sometime in the year 2011; after moving into this PH Building within several months. You may say, it is time for this to happen. This is called the “What's my excuse” famous line, that the great and totally ****** evil MILI-2-FAWCES use and have used for 32+ years against me now; ONLY I DO NOT BUY INTO THAT DAMN BULL ******* **** FOR ONE GODDAMN ******* MICRO MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This microwave is cleaned very well after every single use, and is not used that often; nor is it abused, or has it ever been. The person at the Walmart told me, if I clean it, and use it carefully as well as somewhat sparingly; it should be good for a solid decade, even though there is always a maximum two year warranty on just about any electronics product that is sold in this country! Also, I know about “planned obsolescence”. I was taught how this evil thing is applied by capitalists, when I took a business type of course at the Cooley Hall, and my teacher was Mister Daniel Mackey. This is the class where the dude who became the big cheese in the government, and ran the entire ******* Federal Communications Commission for quite a few years until recently, Mister bob McDowell; was also with me in that particular class, taught by the teacher Mister Mackey; who when Bob would act up quite often in his class, would then proceed to say to him, as well as the entire class for all to hear, “Someday he'll grow up and be a man”. He quite obviously did just that, and very successfully may I add here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But none of these wild things are some random coincidence, and IPYT, me kind peeps, and me unkind peeps 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now as far as the microwave oven being wiped out; just wait until you hear the story of how this connects into a very frightening dreaming-interaction NIGHTMARE that I had back early on Monday afternoon. Also, it connects into something that happened just ten minutes or so, before this actual occurrence; and let me tell you all about this item first, before we proceed into the wild discussion of that powerful mother ******* nightmare, that I had, shortly before I arose from my sleep, early two afternoon's back.











I was hand writing a few scribble-notes for doing this very blog, my wonderful blogaudians; and I was making a note to discuss Mister Cooley Hall High Hell Educator (teacher), Mister Count Von Richard Lennon Marcucci, as well as the nineteen-sixties that surrounded a lot of heavy ******* stuff that all merged into my time when I was in Mister Marcucci's classroom at Cooley Hall. I was going to tie in how Ronald Reagan ruined the entire ******* world forever with his goddamn miserable monstrous rotten “Reaganomics”, that replaced the hippie-60's love generation, with the generation of endless greed and crookedness and a time where hard working people in this rotten ass country can no longer just work real hard and then invest their money into Wall Street, as was the original idea OF WALL STREET more than a century ago, and how he worsened many things forever, and even worsened the practices in business, one being PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE, and I swear to all things both holy and unholy, that I had just written that little crib note down for a later blog, and then I went to fix my din-din a few minutes after I was through making these crib notes, and POW, I turned on my MW-OVEN, and it ******* blew up, and now for THAT MAJOR MOTHER ******* STORY, STRAIGHT OUT OF THE GATES OF DOGTOWN, OLYMPIA!!!!!!!!!!!!











This was a very powerful “nightmare” as most human beings label these experiences. As you all know quite well; MORIANITY considers “DREAMS” of all types to be no different than our waking life. The same brain is merely tuning into different parts of the fifth dimensional hyperspace of virtually unlimited parallel universes that occupy this unfathomably large area. I was working as some weird kind of a part time under cover agent with the FBI, imagine that, in the Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA area; and it all began as an extremely mysterious layered dream that was made up of numerous vivid parts that I don't need to get into now, since that is all outside of the point that I want to make about my micro-wave-oven blowing up on me last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After the FBI part of the dream was over, I found myself with one or two other dudes, and we were in some car, and driving along a very heavily wooded road. Houses were on the left side, not only along the road, but layered deeper inside the wooded area; and it was winter time, and I could see the surrounding area quite well, without all of the foliage being on the trees. Now the right side was just pure deep forestation. Suddenly the dude who was driving this vehicle, abruptly wanted to stop; and he said that we should walk into the woods, and maybe we would meet the 'visitor'. I was totally clueless to whom he was referring to, or better said, 'my hyperspace DOPPELGANGER' was clueless. Still, I followed along, and three of us began walking deeper into this heavily wooded area, after pulling the car over into the grass so that it would not be on the road, and before we then exited. We walked perhaps close to half a mile, and this seemed to be along a very narrow pathway that for the most part was in a straight line. We then came to a tiny clearing, but a lot more woods were ahead of us beyond that clearing, and heavy woods seemed to go on and on all around us on all sides. Suddenly a noise began to emanate from only the gods know where. It wasn't really loud but only a stone deaf person could have missed hearing it. Then this totally weird 'thing' proceeded to come out at us quite rapidly. It stopped directly in front of me and I became absolutely and totally frozen up and incapacitated. Then this 'thing' touched me and his head literally joined my head, and we were almost the same height, perhaps I was a couple of inches shorter than this 'thing' was, at most. THEN, this horrendous brilliant green groupings of bizarre shapes and disjointed illuminated images, began to just be inside my brain. It was the most horrible nightmarish experience that I ever had, AWAKE OR MOTHER ******* ASLEEP! NOW THE MOTHER ******* KICKER is that the MICROWAVE OVEN when I went to hit the 5-minute button to warm up my goddamn ******* dinner, made not only the very exact same sound that was heard when this 'thing' first approached us in those **** eating goddamn woods, BUTButButButButBUTTTTTTTTTTTT, the images inside the oven were also the precise ones that I saw in this fiendish nightmare straight out of mother ******* HELL!!!!!!!!!! The only difference is THE COLOR. In the nightmare it was a very brilliant green color just like bright green tall blades of grass. BUTButButButButBUTTTTTTTTTTTT, in the oven in waking life several hours back, it was a gold color. BUTButButButButBUTTTTTTTTTTTT, the same exact images were being made, right down the centimeter, and THAT SAME HORRIBLE SOUND, only yes; I will admit one other difference beside the color, and that is, the loudness. In the oven, it was twice as loud as in the mother ******* nightmare!!!!











The EDUCATIONAL FACTION of the EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY, is quite incredible, and beyond unfathomably powerful. As most readers, and my blogaudians know only too well; even great rock stars who never graduated from their high schools, DO NOT HAVE HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMAS. Ask your fave star, peeps; and hope they tell you an honest truth. You see I know a lot of them, and I know my facts! I on the other hand, was GIVEN A REGULAR HS-DIPLOMA from my local town high school, the West Collingswood High School, in Southwestern, New Jersey, in Camden County. So why do I keep making such a big deal over this, you may be wondering? Well, if something is done to me, good or bad, that is so unusual that even great rock stars cannot get that same kind of curb-service, well; YOU TELL ME HOW POWERFUL ALL OF THIS ******* BULL **** TRULY IS, YO!!!!!!!











Then we can discuss Mister Sidney Mirrors Cohen Crown; the man whom my wonderful mom was dating, back in the days and times that I was in Mister Marcucci's great and powerful NON-OZ class, or maybe, 'YES-OZ' would be way more freaking appropriate! This entire mother ******* deal is straight out of that long weird hallway that Dorothy and her friends all walked down, in OZ; am I really so mother ******* incorrect, kind and unkind folks, YO??????????????????? Without even touching Mister Ciprionni, or Mister Marcucci for right now; let us move ahead some months, into the autumn in the year of 1970, and skip up to the great and powerful MISTER DAVID LEIGH SMITH!!!!











I went to the Cooley Hall, and was in Mister Smith's class, after the previous school year, and having the great NON-RUSSIAN-LENNON-MCKINNON, as my teacher. Now it was the totally mysterious Mister Smith, and the great philosopher, who insisted that “mathematics is totally impersonal”. Yeah, sure it is, DLS! While in his class, I had my bicycle kept on the Cooley Hall grounds, two days out of the five school days of the week; when I would go over in the afternoons, to another even wilder, and even way more mysterious school, up north just a ways on Kings Highway; from the Cooley Hall. If it ever did have a name, for reasons that completely elude me right now; I never knew it, or I sure as all **** eating hell have totally forgotten it during my entire adult lifetime, and remember folks, I RARELY EVER FORGET ANYTHING, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This other nameless school had some machines and some technologies that STILL WERE NOT AROUND AT THE END OF THE 20TH MOTHER ******* CENTURY. I am not making this story up, and you can mother ******* polygraph me twenty-nine ******* times over, FBI, Sheriff, or anyone out here!!!!!!!!!!













Mister Smith made lots of wild statements that have made their way into very recent present times, right here in the great 21st century. He told me once that my classmate Chuckie Sakers was “SET UP TO FAIL”. Let's talk about just one out of about ten cool things, that I could get into with that whittle ******* bit of major ****; Mister wonderful James Newagefather Redfield!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW THAT, YO! The great and gorgeous lovely Florida Attorney-General, Mizz Pam Bondi, for starters, my BRAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! All my goddamn adult life, I was prescribed a wonderful medication called ATIVAN. It was given to me, and it worked. This is what medicine and doctors, and the medical world was originally all about; helping people to feel better, to live longer and more productive lives, and once upon a mother ******* **** eating time, doctors even listened to their patients!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUTButButButButBUTTTTTTTTTTTT, this all changed under the **** huffing wonderful dirtball REAGAN'S, and their stupid ass mother ******* “WAR ON DRUGS”. I'm not mother ******* saying that there is nothing to this, but I am saying that when that **** totally interferes with the health and the proper care of patients, SUCH AS MYSELF, who was on this medication from July of 1983, through December of 2014; and then abruptly CUT OFF COLD TURKEY, while doctors, and Pam Bondi's other puppets of HER PILL MILL HATERS CLUB, had the attitude of, “We'll put you in the hospital and let you get sick, and if you die you die”, and that is a direct quote, OH WONDERFUL SHERIFF MASCARA, from my then doctor, SCHORR, here in Fort Pierce; practicing with that scumbag Doctor Shareef or however he spells his screwed up name, working out of that horrible 'Hotel-California check in but not out hospital', here in town; known as Lawnwood Regional Horse-Pistol!!!!!!!!!! Yes friends and fiends, Chuckie Sakers, AND MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN HUNTINGTON MOHR, BOTH, were SET UP TO FAIL,and without any other outside mysterious forces in NYC, or in the world OF ELECTRONIC DEVICES; SO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!















Every possible part of human life is totally covered by the great and powerful EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY!!!! They don't miss one mother ******* **** eating goddamn trick, YO, IPYT!!!! NOT A ONE. Not by a long-shot, Mister Perry White! Electronics is a major part of the humanity equation ever since the great 20th century began taking off and move ever closer to mother ******* doomsday. Every day is always one day closer to doomsday, because sooner or later, our sun will blow up and burn this planet to a ******* cinder. You know earlier this year, the great and powerful non-OZ-NASA peeps, launched a rocket to go to the sun. Check it out online if you don't believe me, butButButButButBUTTTTTTTTTTTT, here's my mother ******* question? Why do we the citizenry never hear anything more about **** like this? Do they know that PERHAPS SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG WITH THE GODDAMN SUN? They sure won't tell you or me, if they know anything like that, and folks; IPYT one right here and right now; with or without the great lovely 'L&O' Lieutenant Anita Van Buren!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I was a young boy, the sun appeared to me in a very powerful interaction, and was crying. He said to me, “Mark, I won't be around that much longer”. Was this just another one of Mountainpen's crazy whack job nutty ass dreams??????????????? Still folks, we'll get back on point now, with the topic of the ELECTRONIC-FACTION, of the ESS, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This world got a whole lot crazier as a collective race of entities, after the invention and wide usage of RADIO. Any mother ******* statistician who's worth their salt in dog **** also knows quite well, that this same worsening of humanity's total madness, increased after the next invention of this ESS-FACTION, television. Then again, things got far crazier still, after wider usage of computers, and then crazier still they all hooked up together and became the internet. Then as if things could not possibly get worse and yet nuttier still, along came SOCIAL-MEDIA. This got big around the time that Treyvon Martin was shot and killed by that nutcase trouble maker Zimmerman. From here, things have turned into what you all see around you; from Washington, DC, and all over the entire mother ******* globe. So, can it get even worse? Stay tuned, as Morianity plans to share a whole lot more on that little bit of stinky ******* dog ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IPYT!!!











Shirley Alva; the friend of mom's shipping company coworker, Mizz Jane Davis, from the good old brotherly love city, and great Philadelphia. WOW THIS! Daughters who are somehow lab-technicians, when we expand into the fifth dimension. Powerful connections into things that go back into 1979 and 1980, regarding what I jokingly either referred to on my electronic-metaphysics tapes with Professor Theodore Jackson, and NYC-tycoon Mister Shorty MacInvondi; or to a few acquaintances from my past, who I trusted, and maybe shouldn't have, as the 60th dimension; need to be further addressed right about now. The huge part of all of this lies in an experience that I had while residing at a home that was owned by a man who was straight from hell itself, and who put me through hell cubed, Mister Richard Dirt-Bag Karpf of Cherry Hill, New Jersey. I went to sleep one night just as I had done for more than thirty years of my life back then in the month of August of the year 1986, and my entire life altered as a result of what happened mother ******* next, before I awoke to face the very first day IN ETERNAL HELL. The Atlantic City Medical Center, as it was called back then, in the year of 1986; was major involved with all of this, as was a lab-technician; but the story does not end there, it only begins there, and it morphs into pig **** so horrific that no words could ever even come freaking close to properly telling this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Folks, when I got up this afternoon, and went over to my window to look outside at the weather as I normally do shortly after waking up and taking a goddamn piss and grabbing a whittle something to drink; I observed a very curious and spurious individual driving in a mid to dark color automobile that I believe was a four door type of sports car. Sheriff Mascara sir, here is some information for you, kind sir! The time was approximately half past four in the afternoon, yesterday, kind sir. This would be Tuesday the 20th of November, kind sir. It was a young slim appearing AA male, car occupied once, and he was driving southbound down 7th Street, and he made a left turn onto the street outside of my window, and then proceeded to turn left again, and into the public parking area across from this PH Building, where many people do park and then go into some kind of building that is off to the east beyond the parking lot and small park surrounding it. He parked and appeared to shut his car off, but he looked directly up at my apartment and then he instantly appeared to put his car back into gear after turning it on again. He drove out after making a complete park in a spot that faced my apartment perfectly. He saw me looking back at him, and this seemed to make him decide to leave at once, kind sir. But this time, instead of driving back on 7th Street heading northbound where he had originally come from, he crossed over 7th Street, and then proceeded westbound and up on Avenue B. This seemed very strange behavior. I know that if some police person were to ever see me do this type of maneuver with my vehicle, I would be stopped for an ID check and some basic questions. Just wanted you to know about this, kind Sheriff KJM, sir!!!!










There was definitely a movie that was being advertised somewhere back about one or two months in time, as movies normally get advertised on television; by the great gang of Hollywood. It was about Mister Trump's presidency. This movie has vanished into the same misty ******* moonlight of Steven King's great one or two 'Gs' fog of Littletall. No one seems to know what I'm even talking about. Have I been moved again, 5th dimensionally? Hey, it's happened before, and we all remember, or HOPEFULLY some do. You know, the great mysterious Incollingo's Grocery Store of Egg Harbor City up there in Jersey, with those vanilla verses chocolate cup cakes? And right in that very same time circa with those ******* cup cakes, was my automobile registration. I am indeed being moved around in the 5th freaking dimension, AND I KNOW IT!!!! Then recently, maybe within a month of time or less, some mother ******* total ass-wipe on TV, who should have had his facts straight before saying what he said, definitely said that the guy running for the Florida Governor's seat, the Mayor of Tallahassee, Florida, Mister Gillum; married Diana Ross's daughter, Tracy. This made me look like a ******* asshole, when I blogged stuff about his 'mother in law, DR. I am starting to see now just how real TRUMP'S FAKE NEWS **** is really getting to mother ******* be, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the damn ass confusion on this issue, on my prior blogs, me peeps. WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

















For the great human invasion to take place, the Astral Plane Gods and Goddesses need to have a powerful tool, not only for the times that were primitive where they could fool us with their parlor tricks and claim to be our GOD/GODS, butButButButButBUTTTTTTTTTTTT, in our more advanced times as well. Even with the recent advancements in so many things here on this Earth Planet; not a mother ******* soul is one bit receptive to the ultimate truths of MOUNTAINPEN'S MORIANITY, and its teachings regarding their incredible tool and weapon, that delivers ultimate stealthy effective control over this world's entire freaking population!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just sit in here, and to quote my great old fart father from 1976, “shake my head”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And what is the name of that tool? The ESS!















Yes, the ultimate human invasion, THE EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY and their wonderful and quite freaking ass effective faction, or part, or chapter; the ELECTRONICS faction. Yes folks, WOW THIS!













I can speak about lots of mother ******* things, me kind peeps. If you don't wanna listen or believe the poor old MOUNTAINPEN, then I can talk to you about anything ranging between Nancy's noodle knockers, to Gloria's golden goblets; and nothing will matter. Still, I DO PLAN TO KEEP RIGHT ON ******* TALKING AND RIGHT ON TELLING! So put that in your bee buzzing bonnets from here to Freddy's fake fish farm, YO. The true connections are all inside our own heads, and only top genius computer geeks or some of them, fully grasp this truth and reality, and perhaps some high end Quantum Physicists. The rest of you out here are beyond totally clueless, and just laugh and scoff at that whack job nut case Mister Mountainpen. BUT IN THE END, those who laugh the hardest and the loudest, will cry the hardest and the loudest. IPYT one, me wonderful peeps. Either you, or your descendants will, as this WILL absolutely freaking happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













So then with all of this ESS bull **** out of the way, just why did so many things that happened to me since I left Cooley Hall, all really happen? Do you honestly think that answers are that easily forthcoming, just because we eventually begin arriving at a few big truths as to the mechanics of things that lay behind those GAP OZ-CURTAINS? Boy oh boy oh boy, do I wish that it really worked out like that, me peeps. No such mother freaking luck, YO. Seeing these truths merely allows a lot of otherwise huge deceptions and delusions, to be lesser amplified. Knowing the things that I do, simply tones down the incredible total covert stealth that would otherwise be all encompassing, and with no hope whatsoever of any light ever being shed on any truths. The people in the psych industry insist on seeing things according to what they have learned in college, taught to them in rote by professors and books, and perhaps now, with the computers too. Still, propagating falseness just leads to endless nonsense being spewed out all over the goddamn place. Think about it for a minute, and you'll not be able to help seeing that I am correct. I can show you proof of things that people simply insist CANNOT BE REAL. Why did the great disco queen Donna Summer mention me on three separate songs, in 1982 with the signal from my fast erase tape system, in 1989 with the HH Apartments (Haddon Hills) dream about all of the other times and places being only dreams, but this time I totally know that it's real, and finally in 1993 about “MY” messed up mind, really Donna girl! Well, she was sure correct about the cats and dogs and kids thing, and I'll admit that I was not always a loving person, and she did indeed tell me things that edified me in the long run, and for that, I'll be endlessly grateful to her, and wish her only the best back there in the great ENDLESSNESS of PURGATORY! Hey, why did Karen Carpenter leave this world for that same wonderful purgatory, right after I left #1802 Robin Hill Apartments, for 134 Norris Avenue, in Atco, New Jersey, USAESMWG? For that matter, just why really, did my daughter's doppelganger go into the laboratory technician from my throat specialist, back in 1984? Living trapped in three tiny dimensions will never produce accurate answers, and THAT MUCH, I DO KNOW FOR TOTAL CERTAINTY! Only a 5-D viewpoint and perspective permits me to see at least over the heads of many mighty giants who all came and went, before me! People have the idea that I am guessing my old school-mate from Cooley, Russ Thaxton, mostly share. They think that a person is able to escape things by traveling in miles or time. If a hell around a person is large enough, I know for a fact that it swallows up things such as distance, and time, and yes, EVEN DEATH. Do you have a better explanation for why I am here physically, after dying twenty times, and I mean dying, not some near experience to dying, butButButButButBUTTTTTTTTTTTT goddamn totally dying, YO??????????? You can argue with me until you're blue in the face from over eating Patty's pumpkin pies. Reality won't ******* alter as a result. I have died OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN so why am I not dead right now, YO BRO???











Maybe we need to examine lots of goddamn things for a short whittle time. It totally seems to me that I was not the only one who wondered about the great lab-tech from 1984. Even BonJovi's 2nd cuzz Tony and his faithful Avalon employee Ryan, knew there was both smoke, as well as fire, in all of this. I know that my fave TV-law show was wondering, I mean hey, if I can't put together a thousand unmissable damn clues, then I need to go back to grammar school and sit around on the swing set with the little rug rats, munching on Tasty-Cakes! Still, I don't know why the ESS does this. I do know that there are so many vigintillions of parallel worlds, that all anyone has to do to win the Powerball Jackpot, is to buy any number group at all, and then find a way to take that over to one of your hyperspace doppelgangers living in a parallel world that matches the numbers that you bought. I say this only to make the point that there are so many worlds in hyperspace, and so many endless possibilities in the entire mix of fifth dimensional interaction; that no computer even if it was the size of a thousand entire galaxies, would be able to make any real absolute sense to it all. The gods cannot even do it. BUTButButButButBUTTTTTTTTTTTT you can freaking damn ass bet your bottom dollar that they really enjoy PLAYING THE GAME, as this game distracts them away from the most horrible thoughts that would otherwise begin creeping into their awareness, or mind or whatever; and that is the hopelessness of endlessness. You as a human being think that this would be wonderful and terrific. You need to carefully and closely watch a particular TWILIGHT ZONE episode with PIP the afterlife-guide, who takes this really bad crook into purgatory, and after a while, it dawns on him, that no matter how wonderful it may be, the endlessness will crush you like a trillion ******* tons of bricks falling onto your goddamn head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The gods know that they must distract themselves away from this awareness of endlessness, by creating this incredible EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY, and coming out into this nuclear dream of hyperspace; and doing all of these things, and a countless mother ******* zillion other things as well!!!!!!!!!!!!















Here's another really good one for all of you today, me people. There was an actress back from the days that my mom would call, “Old Hollywood”, by the name of Heady Lamar. I may as usual, with my poor spelling skills; be slightly misspelling the name of this once great actress. The time circa was the forties, and this was a woman who lived back in those days, when like it or not ladies out there, women were either nurses, secretaries, or housewives, basically. Susan B. Anthony may have given women the voter rights, but that was that. Women were not inventing wild 'ELECTRONIC' gismos, as this just wasn't any part of reality; from hockey sticks to voice-print matches! Yet this wonderful marvelous and super gorgeous actress lady, invented an incredible device that I saw in a parallel universe, even before I became aware that this great lady invented this mind bending 'RADIO' device, right here in my waking world reality, or “this universe”, where I exist physically in this body. What it does is allow many more bandwidths of old style radio, to carry many more stations and thus program-information, and this was used in World War ll, and the Army and the government tried to steal her great invention, but she eventually was awarded what she deserved, and did a major part to help the war effort. People don't know these things, and I didn't either. It wasn't until one day about a year ago give or take some months, that I was watching one of her movies on the 'AMC' or one of those movie channels on my Cable TV System, and afterwards, the announcer and narrator comes on to discuss various things about the movie, as well as those who acted in the films. This radio jumped frequencies, one to another, and the actual transmission was based on an exact rapidly jumping scramble of the numerous frequencies on the radio band, naturally increasing the possible amount of bandwidth my leaps and bounds. This was not ever used in peace time after the war, at least not to my knowledge. BUTButButButButBUTTTTTTTTTTTT, there is indeed a powerful parallel universe connection to this lady, and this wonderful invention of hers. It is way to complex to even begin tackling all of this for right now on this blog, that is already on page number 44 on my open office system. WHAAAAAA!











No people, Reaganomics and President Ronald Reagan were very unpleasant and dark days in this country's past. The pubs know fully well that Reaganomics and their trickle-down junk, DOES NOT WORK, but they do their best to keep trying to endlessly fool the dumber people who don't know how to multiply double numbers together without a Walmart freaking calculator. President Reagan ****** up the entire world when he was elected in November of 1980, and was in office from January 1981 through January of 1989. Then to make **** even worse, the PUB-RULE went on another four goddamn years with his vice-president, asshole daddy-BUSH. Say what you want to, any of you damn ass buttwipes; Clinton was the greatest thing to ever happen in this country. If he had not come along, we wouldn't even need **** head Mister Trump because we already would no longer be AMERICA, and would be under total dictatorship martial rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, that will be coming after January of '25 any way, so goddess help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the great wonderful love generation of the hippie sixties was rapidly replaced with the 80's monstrous greedy generation of scum bag yuppies and other New York dirt bags! No more rewarding a hard working man for doing what the gods put us on this miserable ******* world to do. We try and invest our hard earned money in that crooked post Reagan Wall Street, and they steal and cheat it away from us. WOW, what a wonderful mother ******* country this is. Don't rollover in your **** chewing graves, old 7th great grand-pappy, Samuel Huntington. You and your pals, the other founding fathers, you might as well just enjoy the endlessness of the purgatory, and forget all about this horrendous screwed up place, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!







MAGNESONIC, OPEN COMMAND, G-7.

WHOEVER IS SCREWING UP MY ENTIRE LIFE AND PERSECUTING ME TO MY GRAVE, WITH NUMEROUS TYPES OF ASSAULTS, IS TO BE SCANNED FOR TOTAL CRUSH DESTRUCT, SINGE DESTRUCT, TOTAL DESTRUCT, DESTRUCT; ON ALL GENERAL AND ALL CODED GENERAL ORDERS. USE BOTH 'AD' AND 'ZD' TECHNOLOGIES. MAGNESONIC, ON AN 'I' TO 'D', A/B TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, YOU WILL NOW HAVE YOUR 1983 AT&T OLD STYLE PHONE-TONES DATA TRANSFERRED, INTO LONG-EEEEE VOWEL-SOUND PRINT, WITH THE RED PRINT FOR THE 'A' TONE, AND THE BLUE PRINT FOR THE 'B' TONE.



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



GO TO G-189, UNDER SPECIAL ORDER 18, AND STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













END TRANSMISSION.


No comments:

Post a Comment