Sunday, November 11, 2018

BLOG 65 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN






BLOG 65 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN





NOVEMBER 12, 2018, 1:32 A.M.













My leak is back, SHERIFF MASCARA. Whether this is causing my major roach infestation, or just worsening an existing problem; is anyone's guess. I do know that this is 3 LEAKS NOW, one in late October of 2016, one in the first few days somewhere in November of this year, and now again a week later, AFTER THE VOTE-RECOUNT. Dirt bag criminal Trump said he will fix the democrats for what he perceives as cheating and fraud. WOW, look who's effen talking; the quintessential fraudster. USING ILLEGAL TACTICS THAT ARE 100% COVERT AND STEALTHFUL, 'ICPE-APE-TECH', or parallel event against me, and with me; he sticks with what works. FLOODING ME OUT seems to be his way to cause votes to go his way, first during his election, then back on the sixth, and now again yesterday, Saturday. This is a premiere example of why I absolutely don't believe in COINCIDENCES! Three floods in my apartment now, and each one during the TIMES OF CRITICAL DONALD TRUMP ELECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He and his Russian pals the hackers, have also effed up my weather page again. It is on the correct location, but frozen on some past page and time, with the temperature blanked out, and the exact same readings on all other items. Not that this is one bit important, next to this flood junk that this criminal emmereffer is pulling with me. The first time he hurt me with property damage was blogged over and over, in 1984, at the Hammonton Texaco, in Hammonton, New Jersey; where he somehow paid off, or threatened with his criminal lawyer/fixer pal Mister Cohen, the owner of the repair shop/gas station, Druggie Jerry. They totally screwed up my car and just kept screwing it up over and over, right out of a nightmare. This is behavior that he has repeated now over and over ever since, and why I'm even effen alive after 34 years of his hell; is anyone's damn guess. He has friends as well as enemies, in the American Criminal Justice Organizations, from the FBI, to the CIA, to the NSA, to all the even more secret BFA's. They hate him and they love him, and if they all loved him, I WOULD BE A DEAD MAN RIGHT NOW, SHERIFF, SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for how they got in here, it had to be on Friday afternoon, while I was at the Tax Collector's Office, getting my new driver's license, and my new registration. I was out just long enough for them to sneak in here, and do more WATER-GATE-PLUMBERS-WORK huh Mizz Power-girl, Bridge-Kisser, Sarah Jacobson?











Since the MACY-CREW and other unknown enemies want total absolute thermonuclear effen war with me, then as I said on that © music project some decades ago now, {HERE WE GO}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why really did these people make that stupid buttwipe television commercial for Macy's, back in the first decade of this century, with Donald Trump, Martha Stuart, and Mariah Carey? If anyone remembers, it was advertising aromas and fragrances. This has a powerful symbolic connection all the way back to the beginning of human life on this Earth Planet, and the Christian Bible is full of discussions about incense, and mentions several types of them such as merh. I have tried spelling this word many ways, and Spellchecker AS USUAL, is totally worthless. Let's see if it can assist me with that other Biblical fragrance, frankincense? Imagine that, IT DID THAT ONE. WEEEEEEEEEE. You know, I can believe in lots of coincidences before I say, “no way Josie girl”. One flood, maybe two, NOT ALL 3 my friends. I also cannot believe that I am able to count more than fifty items in MC's 2009 movie, that definitely connect into things, and all anyone has to do is start reading the BOM, from the very start of it in January of 2006, and there's your proof. I don't want you to take my word for anything. Then without getting Andre' Blair too angry at me, Mister Dick Wolf; there's record promoter Lenny McKinnon verses glittering dice. Then there is the FEE/FREE empire guy, with those wild cool eyes, who also starred in the 'L&O' show, and even had the leading role in the failed LA version. Hey you believe in the tooth fairy folks, if you want to be silly and simple. I know, and I know you do too, all of you! If I only knew just exactly what was going on and who was ordering these horrible effen hits on me, and my pathetic miserable life; I would go full on with huge things, and tell stuff so wild it would most likely be PULLED OFF THE NET. But Dave Roth said to me in 1988, you just cannot round up a thousand people, along with several of our potential enemies, throw them into a large darkened room, and open fire on them, with a military assault weapon. He made me see the light, that you just cannot strike innocent targets; so this leaves me quite powerless to really get out here and do some quintessential RAT-TAT-TATTLE-TAILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone made a tape or digital copy of those 2016 Presidential Debates, Trump did not have a cold. If he had a cold that was bad enough to sniff snort the way he did, his face would have beads of perspiration. Also, he would not have been able to stand fully straight, and not wobble to some degree. BUTButButButButBUTTTTTTTTTTTT, during one of those debates, even more than the other two; you could not help notice that he definitely and absolutely had what in the druggie world is called, a KOKE-NOSE. It was one inhaled sniff after another. This seemed to go by most people, but this audio engineer picked it right up, as I pick up on EVERYTHING, and don't you think I don't, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny how Macy Crew Member 3 needs no mention. She DID HER TIME IN THE DAMN POKEY, BRAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you don't think that I could keep right on typing and telling; then remain in your blissful damn ignorance, me kind peeps!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!





















<25 MONTHS, AND I'M ADDAHERE, H.K.





END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment