Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Dear Steve Walgreen's Parks, Chapter 15

 


Dear Steve Walgreen's Parks, Chapter 15


Naught TABLE-15, at the Ricktown Manor Restauarnt in Purgatory's conditrion-interaction known as 'Province Olympia', but merely “CHAPTER FIFTEEN, YO. WHAAAAAAAAA-BIT-Elmer Fwuuud.






It is now 6 of the clock on this early super hot humid lightly thundering Wednesday evening, on this JWSC DATE 11-190. So WOW-THAT, as some like 2 say it. Me; I gave up saying 2 much after middle 1969, as I figured that between future mustache twirling Jimmy Walker Jay-Jay Evans and my song lyrics from burning with fire; U know; what else was there 4 me 2 say after that point, only; I WAS QUITE MISTAKEN, WAS I NAUGHT??????????????? There was a whole major lot more 2B said, huh SIR SWAP; and I was the quintessentially epitomized clueless human being, squared, cubed, CUBAN, and on vigintillion milligram steroid dosages. Oh well, “What can I say”??????????????






Diana has been around me ever since about quarter past four or so this afternoon, and I love LIGHTNING BEYOND ANY POSSIBLE VERBAL DESCRIPTION, times ten 2 the power of eighteen-septillion. THANK-U my baby-blond, 4 being with me all the time when I need U so vely-vely much, lovely girl, and QUEEN OF RICKTOWN!!!!!!!!!!






SS; I had a marvelous talk with the US © OFFICE early this afternoon around one or so of the clock. I told the LOC employee-examiner that I was up on the net early this morning and was unable 2 get 2 my musical projects on their web-site, and so she e-mailed me my proofs of my 29 musical projects, and will also send me by snail-mail, a physical paper copy as well. Trying 2 make the internet work, 4 this poor cursed chosen-Huntington, is like sticking gobs of pure sugar right smack dab on top of teeth, after a dentist has just drilled large holes into them!!!!!! How others manage 2 operate in this new age world, TOTALLY BLOWS ME' DAMN ASS MIND FROM HEREdahelda, SIR MIKE SOFT. SO WOW-2-THAT-1, YO ME' BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll CAP into this letter-chapter 4U now, some stats off of the BDC for my 'BOM-BOB-BLOG', and since I sometimes say one in place of the other, I have come 2C and realize that the universe is speaking 2 me as some say it, and thus; my jouvenile version of Morianity as a young teen boy is really the same thing as the Morianity of my grown up days; and Patty and my mom would chime in here I suppose, with “Your what days”?




Run away if U wanna' survive, YO Haddonwood Gym songs of 1995.

Run away if U wanna' survive, YO Haddonwood Gym songs of 1995.

Run away if U wanna' survive, YO Haddonwood Gym songs of 1995.

Run away if U wanna' survive, YO Haddonwood Gym songs of 1995.











'BOM'-BLOG STATS CAPPED IN AT 4:20 POST MERIDIAN ON JUNE 28, 2023-----JWSC 11-190, WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON:









Pageviews past week





8,371











​​Tom Glenn Music




ME' OLE' BUDDY; 2 ME IT WAS YESTERDAY BACK AT 1802 ROBIN HILL APARTMENTS, AND U DOING THE LOIS FOCA SONG WITH ME!!!



WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW-2-THAT ONE & WHERE DOES TIME GO?





'BOM'-BLOG STATS CAPPED IN AT 5:46 PM, JUNE 28, 2023, EARLY ON WEDNESDAY EVENING, AND JWSC DATE, WEDNESDAY-11-190



1 followers


4144 posts


320 comments



All Time--------------------------------------------------------362,483

Today--------------------------------------------------------------1,907

Yesterday---------------------------------------------------------1,640

This Month-------------------------------------------------------9,626

Last Month-------------------------------------------------------1,647







'HI STEVE', AND NO, IT IS NAUGHT MIDDLE LATE 2009 SOMEWHERE, AND I AM NAUGHT LIVING BACK IN BARRYVILLE-HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY-USA, WITH THE MIGHTY WASHCLOTH-KING FAMILY OF EARTHLY-DOGTOWN!











BUTTERCHEESE---BUTTTTTTTTT, big ass BUTT and but oh sir and associate-pal; it is Wednesday early evening, at precisely 5:55 Post Meridian, a time that exists 730 times annually on three out of four years, and 732 times on the 4th leap-years. It is a time that I absolutely love and cherish and it compensates 4 what that horrible evil witch Mizz Jane Notfondaheroneweebit did 2 me back in the spring time of 1993 at the Atlanta Braves, GEORGIA-USA Baseball Park. A night that I am simply incapable of ever forgetting, nor relegating it one small wee bit into a lower memory level with less intense hatred generated. Some things, and I didn't make this up oh sir; “R just simply naught forgivable”. What my mom and lovely Patty HHH did 2 me, would also fall into that category of pure dastardly monstrous evil, oh sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















END TRANSMISSION.















No comments:

Post a Comment