Saturday, June 24, 2023

Dear Steve Walgreen's Parks, Chapter 10

 


Dear Steve Walgreen's Parks, Chapter 10



Last night I fell under a death night assault like nothing I ever experienced in the entire mother ****ing time that I have resided here at me' current address in the Quiet Waters Trailer Park of Northern Fort Pierce, FLUSAESMWG. Air attacks went on until 4 in the goddamn moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, and the assault on this computer was worse than any previous major black hat hacking ever done 2 me. The 'ROOF-HACK', (Read-Only Open Office), was some brand new thing, and it only happened on this one document that I am now typing onto, only then back early this morning just past midnight, this was not an open option 4 me 2 do, as read-only meant just that, in computer jargon this means inability 2 write such as on an audio CD when U cannot record, only play. That absurd junk is off of my document now, and nothing stopped it during the actual assault on me at midnight, more than 14 hours ago now. Also my spellchecker had been disabled shortly into doing the blog that I was then working on, (Dear Steve Walgreen's Parks, Chapter 9) which now is CHAPTER 9-B, and the other one is simply CHAPTER-9!!! My SPELLCHECKER is still hacked and off, let me attempt rebooting a couple more times B4 going on Monday 2 the Walmart and the TECHY PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!! MAGNESONIC will take its revenge 4 me, IPYT, PEEPS.






I awoke at shortly past 2 this afternoon until not getting 2 sleep until about 7 or so in the damn ass moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning. My 'SPELL-CHECKER' has become removed from my OPEN OFFICE PROGRAM ENTIRELY NOW, and no amount of reboots R restoring this 4 me, so it is off 2 the Walmart on Monday, as I need 2 go 2 my Medicaid Office also on that day 2 make sure all is okay so that I can have my Humana peeps try and help me take care of who is trucking with me on that front, when I am dirt poor and being cut off of my needed services. This is the first or maybe the 2nd time now that my Spaceforce Spammenies have completely broken this computer and causing me 2 have 2 go 2 the TECHY PLACE, and all in this totally demonic 2023 YEAR, SIR SWAP!!!!!!!! Also, all day yesterday, and still; the DEATH ANGEL has been on me in the worst attack ever ever!!!!!!!!





LIGHTNING IS HERE, and is getting closer ever since I activated this machine 2 do this quick whittle bwog 4U, SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U SO MUCH, LOVELY AWESOME DIANA ZUUDLECRONESSIA ARTEEMIS!!!!!!!





It is now 12:45 PM on this ABSOLUTELY SUPER BOTBAR SATURDAY, JUNE 24th of 2023, SS. Please tell Sheriff Ken Mascara that I need some REAL MAJOR HELP HERE, AS THIS IS A TWUWEE WEELWEE BAD ONE, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE-BYE, as typing without Spell-Checker would B vely messy BRAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment