Thursday, February 21, 2019

BLOG 29 OF TWENTY NINETEEN





http://theansweristheqyuestioncontinues.blogspot.com/








BLOG 29 OF TWENTY NINETEEN

2:55 ANTE' MERIDIAN

THURSDAY MORNING

21 FEBRUARY, 2019

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA



Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr

© 2006-2019, BOM (Blogs Of Mountainpen)

















My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces







Jan 31, 2019 5:00 PM – Feb 7, 2019 4:00 PM **** Jan 31, 2019 5:00 PM – Feb 7, 2019 4:00 PM











Pageviews today
59
Pageviews yesterday
24
Pageviews last month
1,573
Pageviews all time history
159,586




Pageviews by Countries in shade ratio popularity:





Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers





























At approximately five minutes past mother fucking midnight today, my cable system television service froze up AGAIN; Sheriff KJM, sir! The remote suddenly just stops working completely, when I go to mother fucking change a channel, or use it to display information on a show that I am viewing. This happens a lot, and I am tired of being fucked with by these goddamn BLACK-HAT HACKERS, into my private account!











I still have not used the medical cream given to me by my PCP, Dock JAR. It seems that I read the mother fucking papers left at my door each year, telling me that I have an appointment for my goddamn re-certification as well as when to be home for the annual inspection, which is all days between Tuesday and Friday this week. I suppose it is not mandatory for me to be home, BUT I LIKE TO BE, when this happens. I do not like for shit to happen behind my back, giving anyone an excuse or a pretext to later fuck the shit eating hell with me; oh kind Sheriff KJM, sir, yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!!!!!!











I am really having putrid and horrendous mother fucking nightmares. This will most likely happen to me for the rest of my cock sucking miserable life, NOW THAT I AM COMPLETELY OFF OF MY ANTI-ANXIETY MEDICATIONS; ME WONDERFUL SHERIFF, KIND SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is worth it to have this horrendous fucking trade off, as the enemies that I have in the MEDICAL INDUSTRY as well as in the EVIL EMPIRE ITSELF (THE MILI-2-FORCE), have made it absolutely intolerable for me to continue taking any of my necessary medicines. It is not worth it to be endlessly mother fucking screwed with and hassled, me kind Sheriff Mascara, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really have to tell you sir, that my life is one gargantuan living hellish nightmare, and the nocturnal bullshit is just Towel-Seepage-Effects, as well as vice-versa. Things work in both directions, me kind Sheriff, sir, yo!!!!!!!! TSE are a major part of everybody's life here in 3-D, kind sir. So it just is way worse for me since my life is endless misery and woe! Maybe my transdimensional daughter PEE has altruistic motives in all of these things with me, but it has turned out to be the bloodiest fucking mess in history!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not blame anyone who's mother fucking heart is in the right place. Bruce Pennock had a saying back in the nineteen-seventies, kind sir. I think that the entire world all knows about these things by now, huh Mister billy Islander Joel????????????













My NG-ADS or (New Group from Alpha Deep Six), has posed a few new ideas and queries for me and to me, me wonderful and awesome Blogaudians!!!!!!!!!! They feel that my TD-PEE is really the GODDESS FASCITAR Herself, from the ASTRAL-PLANE. I know little about her, and cannot ever get either SSJKK, or her cousin the Earth Lightning Goddess DZA, to tell me any meaningful information concerning her. If they have told me in Astral Persona as either Ricktafarius of Ricktown, or Zeranniss Arthur Yancy Jones of Sahasra Dal Kanwal (City of the Great Sarah Krassle); my Earthly memories while I live here as Mark Wayne Mohr, just refuse to pull anything up at all. I have thought a while about this, and I believe that they just may in fact be on to a major truth. One thing I do know for sure is that ELECTRONICS here in this waking world Earth-Planet, is behind the recent enlargement of CONTACT between humanity and all of the gods/goddesses of the Astral Plane. It all began with the telegraph and the telephone, and then proceeded to radio. Shortly thereafter, along came television, and then the entire computerized world beyond that. BUT WITHOUT ELECTRONICS, none of that stuff would even work. But that can all wait, along with heaven, and the 'smokeaholic' Mister Emmit Ciggs. Right now, the blog of today is about PEE, and the new concept of could she really be GODDESS FASCITAR, and only physically here and alive in one, or a very few parallel universe systems, such as the one visited by me quite accidentally, back in middle August of 1986, and then again in the early few years of this twenty-first century, while residing at Jenny Plageman's Mullica Mobile Manor Trailer Park, just east of Berryville, Hammonton, New Jersey, also known as Hanging-in-there Township, by the mighty Queen Paula King!!! My entire life altered after August 15, 1986, as all of you know out here in cyberville, and this is after my experience where I lived for more than five months of time, inside of that WILD-DREAM, and yes, PEE was there, along with many other wild things, including mysterious LAB-TECHNICIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So imagine that; SHERIFF KJM, kind sir!!!!!!!! Oh yessir, imagine that, Mister Bonjovi, sir!!!!!!!!











We all know that clicks exist in the entertainment industry, or world. Anyone who understands studios, both in music and in movies, knows that people are under contract in most cases, and cannot just go outside of their obligations, hence, shows are tagged together; and for the most part, we the viewers see that the same actors, producers, writers, and owners (executive producers) are behind various shows or music. A child can see through this shell game, quite easily once basics are grasped. This is important for reasons that will all become clear to my entire Blogaudians, eventually. I need not worry about doing anything other than laying down a lot of foundation and ground work, for right now. The MILI-2-FORCE thinks I am mother fucking totally retarded, just because I am a graduate of Fooley-Cooley. Well, that would make a few choice others short-tard bus peeps too, would it mother fucking not, yo?











AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA, huh Mister Mike McNulty???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shortly after all of this mother fucking shit all started breaking loose, and some of my Blogaudians may remember despite my not harping on it repeatedly, but in 1986, while in some wooded area with my pal David Roth one afternoon, I was shot at and nearly struck. Of course, maybe I was shot and killed there, as I was in the WAWA about nine years later on in 1995. We can always get back to this, Mister James Maverick Rockford Garner, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Yes there are clicks in the EW (Entertainment Industry). Why not? There are clicks everywhere, from high school students to restaurant workers. This is just the way of the world. I will not harp on my many discussions with my Blogaudians, back especially in the first two years or so of my blogs, 2006 and 2007; regarding the FRE and the FEE. “All evil empires fall eventually into history”. Ask former President William Jefferson Clinton if he remembers me telling him that, back in the early-middle nineteen-nineties. When I originally blogged the truths about Parallel-Event-Technology, and the deadly dangerous misuse of this shit; I abbreviated the terms of FULL RIGHTEOUS EMPIRE, verses FULL EVIL EMPIRE. I also talked about the BLACK-HAT wearing hackers and non-hackers, naming the non-hackers who stalked and followed me as a teenager, as the Lamists. This word on the Astral-Plane means literally, those who belong to the Lambrigg Cult of the Nist Hills area, that the great BRIGGBASE sits on. It is difficult to properly translate many conceptual terms of the Purgatory, into the waking world Earth Planet language of English. But I am indeed trying to do me very best, me kind folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These weird black hat wearing people were always following me, and would occasionally speak to me, and always try to drill me on issues relating to my schedule, or things in any way that pertained to TIME, or timing. I know I told numerous times about those LAMISTS on the Atlantic City beach, the youngest ones that I ever interacted directly with to date, and they asked me if I was on time, and were curious about my schedule. Who would care about some kid on a beach, for crissake, me kind Sheriff, sir? And then there was the Alice In Wonderland Jack Rabbit man, who ran past me, not ten yards from where the greatest female recording artist on this planet was conceived, and said to me, while I was playing on the beach, “I'm late”. If you must know, I think he was decades late.












I am not saying that computer hackers of the OTHER KIND are not out there doing their thing. Maybe I should have said, the hat wearers of the other kind, but either way folks; the same mother fucking shit is happening here. When they want to freeze up my cable or knock it out, or play with my phone, or do any of a million nasty little mother fucking jerked off parlor tricks electronically to me; THEY DO!!!! You can put that last line to great 1986 music, along with ALL OF THE OTHER NASA CURLS AND GIRLS, with or without any help from any planetary residents from Krypton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ Almighty, wake up people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dave Roth got a personal letter from the great Anita Hill. I don't know who he wasn't in contact with, as just about every goddamn AA-female recording artist of his time seemed to be, and he showed me letters, and so I know this is a true fact, and we are going to be talking about fake verses true and real stuff, as well as me wonderful distant Cousin Donald. When the goddamn fucking man is right, he's right, and I have come to see a lot of his shit is very right, especially concerning fake news and how cleverly all of this fucking shit is being handled. I really and truly verily amazes me, kind folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just one night ago, and since you all know that my telephone conversations are bugged and listened to with regularity; I was speaking to my pal from the Miami area, Mister Patterson, and we were discussing world events, and we both mentioned how we watch the ABC Nightly News. So just last night, on comes a report about the topic I have discussed several times, regarding prolonging life by way of transfusing young blood into old people, so they would be rejuvenated. This report claimed that it does not work, and has been researched by some lab that was attempting to help patients with dementia, and other geriatric problems. I never said that using young blood plasma worked on the rats. I said that WHOLE-BLOOD worked with the rats, when these tests were performed by Doctor Green and Doctor Corriell at the Ferry Avenue medical research institute in Camden, New Jersey, back in the very early nineteen-eighties. There is a huge difference in blood plasma verses whole blood. Everything in our bodies are cells, and on a microbiological level, cells communicate with each other. This is why viruses and cancer cells multiply making us sicker. This is also why diseased areas or cellular clusters in our organs will continue to worsen unless properly treated or cured with radiations or medications or surgical procedures, or with the even better medical procedures of immunization therapies. All that aside, there is a lot of things that blood plasma can and cannot do. It never fully takes the place of whole blood, and it lacks enough microbiological communicative skills to properly retrain diseased or older units into healthier and younger units. Blood plasma was first understood and used by a highly intelligent AA doctor, many decades ago. It can save lives when a bad accident causes a person to lose a great deal of blood. But it never will take the place of whole blood, for many reasons. It is like a tourniquet placed on a serious wound. This is just to get the patient to the doctor or hospital where proper treatment can then be performed. Also, don't ever let me make a false claim here. I never said those doctors tested people, just rats. Still, a rat is the same basic internal groupation of cellular structure as we humans are. This is why we have lab-rats, and they are indeed used for so many testing purposes. Their anatomy is precisely the same as ours except for one small variance, and that being, they do not have bladders. Also, even if the transfusing of young blood into older or diseased patients does have real therapeutic value, each patient will respond somewhat differently. Also, since no human testing has been done with whole blood, to my knowledge, there are no published medical findings concerning the tweaked maximum times and amounts for the successful transfusing of patients in a generally averaged experiment procedure. Nothing is as simple as Mike Jackson's great old song of “Easy As 123, ABC”! I never ever said that it was. BUTTTTTTT, big ass butt, I know a lot more now about Trump's concept of claiming FAKE NEWS. It is real easy to view a report like that on the big national news system, and not catch the word PLASMA. This changes the whole story around, and this is how many reporters can indeed, fake the truth about stories that pertain to the motive of making the news conform and agree to their own personal ideas and agendas!!!!!!!!!! I am not saying the news media is all totally corrupt, such as my Cousin DJT does. But I am saying that this is a perfect example of why he shouts and shouts so much about, FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't want him to be able to do that, then stop handing him his great chocolate cakes for free, you idiots out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure hope Bernie Sanders reads my blogs and is one of my BLOGAUDIANS. YOU GO BERNIE, I am behind you 100 trillion percent, buddy!!!!!!!!! The Huntington family knows a thing or five about being bullied and ruled by monarchs. They killed one of us, the queen that is, she had my 22nd granny killed, Mary Stuart, Queen of Scotland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I for one do not want this great nation ruled by the TRUMP ROYAL FAMILY after the fucking year of 2012, Bernie sir. Goddess help us all!!!!











I am going to be tying in stuff that will blow the minds of not only the great and late Count VonLennon Vamcucci, Russ Thaxton, and most of the entire Earth-Planet, BUTT, BIG ASS BUTT, I will be proving huge fucking shit about huge fucking peeps and issues, and powerful awesome shit that you will all find totally and absolutely unfathomable! Dave Roth shared the Anita Hill letter with me, and told how the powerful Supreme Court Judges or their pals, hacked her computer, in the very same way that they hack mine. Only when Dave shared that private letter with me, it was years and years before any of my mother fucking Morianity ever began on the on-line world, and was just a cassette-tape version, from where the opening paragraphs were even made a legal part of the United States Library Of Congress (LOC) © Office, back in the year of 1996 shortly after I left the Highview Apartments for the second time, and moved into the home that I purchased along with my mother, at 112 Harvard Avenue, in Somerdale, New Jersey, USA-ESMWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the even more incredible part to all of this surrounds another Clarence, and yes, another incredible AA person, named Mister Harris, and not Mister Thomas. What are the odds that he would be living right next door to the home where one of the best friends of Sally Starr was living, and that I would first come to know Mizz Star by way of the music dude Mister Paul Evans Pedersen, and then just a couple of months before that, at Congressman Andrews' Office, I would meet Mister Harris. Two houses that were miles away from my home in Somerdale in those days and times, and yet within a couple of months time, I would meet two different people who were connected to two houses right next door to each other? I know mister Harris told me later on concerning this, that this could not just be some weird random happenstance, and I believe I am quoting him verbatim there. Also remember that years before the last couple of years of the twentieth century when this all went down, this man who became Congressman Andrews, who I knew only as Bob Andres of Haddon Heights, sang my three songs, in 1975 he sang SPIRIT PEACE, and in 1980 he sang LONG RIVER BLUES and LOVE SO HIGH. All these facts can be absolutely fucking proved and verified by the great LOC © OFFICE, and also through many other sources. And don't even get me started with the great PROJECT BLUEBOOK show on the History Channel from a couple nights back. I couldn't help thinking about steak knife John Scout's parents, as well as Deer Hunter Non-Cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One thing I will say Mister JAYJAY EVANS SIR, if I can; is that I am only opening up the very initial layer of an onion that is the size of Planet-Jupiter, and IPYT, me wonderful and great Blogaudians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Yes, with or without the Lamists, or the GAS-ME GAMES of the GODS, and with or without the USE-SUE, TOW-TWO black-hatters, once ELECTRONICS becomes introduced into a carbon entity society, this reopens the connectiveness potentials so to speak, of cohesion. I will call this the CP2C. Now with the internet and the social media at full blast and going cloud and beyond that soon into full VR connection, with or without the blessing of the MILITUFORCE or BLUEBOOK 2.0, things are now absolutely destined for connection and contact. Miss Chillie and record promoter Mister Lenny McKinnon would say it only so well on their old Citizens Band Radios from about four decades ago now, “AIN'T NO DOUBT ABOUT IT”!!!!!!!!!













So how does Nick Cannon and his great road-time trips all fit into this package from DOGTOWN ITSELF, you may be wondering? Well, you just keep wondering, and eventually, I will tell you all some really fucking huuuuuuuuge non Bernie stories, concerning it all, me friends and fiends!!!!!!!!











END TRANSMISSION.




http://theansweristheqyuestioncontinues.blogspot.com/





BLOG 28 OF TWENTY NINETEEN

4:27 ANTE' MERIDIAN

TUESDAY MORNING

19 FEBRUARY, 2019

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA



Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr

© 2006-2019, BOM (Blogs Of Mountainpen)

















My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces







Jan 31, 2019 5:00 PM – Feb 7, 2019 4:00 PM **** Jan 31, 2019 5:00 PM – Feb 7, 2019 4:00 PM











Pageviews today
59
Pageviews yesterday
24
Pageviews last month
1,573
Pageviews all time history
159,586




Pageviews by Countries in shade ratio popularity:





Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers



























The temperature was only one degree shy of the big 90 all over the treasure coast of Florida-USA-ESMWG yesterday, Monday. The humidity was in the eighty range also, high, hot, sticky, and yikkie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Ever since the last week or maybe two weeks of last year, 2018, I have had a very strange skin problem. For the most part it is on my forearms in the back. It is similar to poison ass oak or ivy, only it is not. It is not the Shingles virus either, according to my Primary Care Physician, Doctor JAR. He has given me some prescription cream that I will be applying to the situation, starting some time today. I always avoid doing anything that has any potential problem or unknown factors, when other important things are synchronized along with any existing potential problems. Today is my Public Housing Inspection here at the great and illustrious roach hotel of northeastern Fort Pierce, AKA the Park Terrace Building. In case the cream has some adverse allergic effects on me, I do not want it to screw up my ability to go through my inspection and re-certification, which is an annual occurrence here.









This won't be a long blog. I just want to open up a tiny foundation that will bring my soon to follow blogs into a readiness for my wonderful Blogaudians. It is the concept of the ESS which is not new by any means, but it will be further explored just a bit now, pertaining its connections, or possible connections that is, to my transdimensional daughter Patty-Paula Junior (PEE). If Morianity is correct in its theories and concepts, then it has been PEE all along who is going into all of the persons who these blogs have discussed various interactions with, both on waking as well as non-waking levels. As you know, the Mountainpen is not a big respecter of whether or not it happens while awake or while asleep, due to my total belief in the virtually limitless parallel universes being accessed by humans having dreams, just as in similar manner, they experience waking life while connected to the sensory systems of waking conscious worldly life, and those being hearing, seeing, tasting, smelling, and the largest of them all, FEELING.









Think about it like this, great folks. Does it make a whole lot of sense, or just maybe a lot more sense, than seeing the crap in my 64.2 years of life here in present MWM persona, in ways that are now acceptable by the sociological norms, verses my rationalizations and explanations? To this day, the psychiatric industry insists that brain is nothing more than something that exists here inside of this three dimensional world of physicality. Fine, I am not going to argue with the goddamn experts. But here is a punch in the groin that they don't like thrown at them to challenge their rigid insistence to their staunch belief systems. Why can't the computer industry create intelligence then, if real intelligence comes from THIS WORLD HERE, and not truly from an external source beyond our three dimensionality? They themselves say it folks, I didn't make up the words. “Artificial intelligence”. Translation, not real intelligence because THIS CANNOT BE CREATED here in 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just be a tiny wee bit open minded here peeps, and read this a few times, and let it sink in, and even dare to share. Any legitimate challenge or comment is accepted and welcomed by the Mountainpen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes folks, the ESS is real, and it is all a part of why we all need to sleep AND DREAM every cycle of planetary revolution. Disrupt this, and it causes major health problems, both physical as well as mental/psychological. Ask any health care pro if I am making that up, go ahead. I triple dog dare anyone from the land of leg-lamp Christmas heavens, and ho-ho-ho, as Santa's foot kicks the kid down the pole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









It just makes total sense, and since I have had an entire lifetime to dwell on all of this junk, as well as a major personal motive in attempting to make some real sense out of otherwise totally jumbled up randoms and insanity; it merely stands to reason that I would eventually at least come up with something that closely resembles an explanation to all of the otherwise outlandish and completely non understandable events and situations that have surrounded me since the time I was born here as MWM. It explains why Patty, Paula, and Merry have all done so many otherwise irrational things to me, for so long now. Trying to explain it all in any other way outside of the ESS (EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND SOCIETY), is the real true proof of insanity, IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















END TRANSMISSION.





In the spring and summer, and even into the fall, of the year of 1986; David Roth and I saw tons of bright green orbs in the sky, and my early blogs from 2006 and 2007 discussed this upon numerous fucking occasions, me kind folks. We used to say they brought us horrible luck, only goddamn luck HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH IT, me peeps!!!!! If you saw the episode of the PROJECT-BLUEBOOK, a couple of days ago, you know I am not making up one tiny wee whittle fucking shit eating bit of any of this horrific stinking ass nightmare, me BRAHHHHHHH!!!! I am really learning just how my life has been totally mother fucking wiped out and destroyed, AS WELL AS EXACTLY WHY IT WAS, and all from watching this marvelous fucking television show, yo yo yo yo yo. Oh yessir, Sheriff Kenneth J. Mascara, simply put my friend, “THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES”!!!!!!!! The song, Sheriff sir, fits totally and 100% into my mother fucking nightmares with these GREEN ORBS FROM 1986, kind sir!!!!!!!!!! I was not planning to blog today, but MOTHER FUCKING DIRT BAG SLUT HAMMERING HARRIET IS ANNOYING ME AGAIN, FROM UPSTAIRS, SIR, WITH THAT NEVER ENDING ALMOST DAILY MOTHER FUCKING HAMMERING ASSAULT ON ME, AND IT IS MAKING ME BEYOND MOTHER FUCKING CRAZY, SIR, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YOY YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Last night, AGAIN, and for many many many nights while sleeping, I find myself in PHILADELPHIA, and I am always being screwed with to do something with THAT GODDAMN RADIO. I do not think that PAULA KING is ever going to stop screwing with me in a trillion eons, Sheriff sir, but there is nothing that you can do for me, as this goes far beyond the constraints of this goddamn evil fucking sin cursed world known as the Earth-Planet of fallen spirituality. Negative forces are always everywhere. However since there are only half as many of them, they must be double in strength to the good forces, or otherwise, the magnetic universal balance would be thrown out of kilter and nothing could physically exist. We need this cosmos for our dream-offs, as the Purgatites and to quote organizational big brother, Mister John Henningsen from the late nineteen-sixties, “It's just that simple”! Boy oh boy oh boy, Uncle fucking Billy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













It all began at once when I's too happy to see, that something really bad was gonna' happen to me. You planned it all and now you're just a laughing with glee, while something really bad is now a happenin' to me, and that's the way it goes. That is the first chorus of my early June of 1969 song lyrics, to the song titled, “That's The Way It Goes”. Approximately four weeks later, underneath the Atlantic City Central Pier, on the night of the fifth of July, lovely Patty knocked me down and gave me the time of my life. Still, things like this can get a young lad such as myself, only age 14 and one half, quite mixed up, just as Misses Goodfellow and Russel Thaxton. Still, we all can see why he was so interested and felt gravitated towards, my story, and made that comment on the WFMU Radio Page. WEEEEEEEEEEEE; Mister Chester-Frank, sir, yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Before the mass population insists that Morianity is some huge ass mother fucking super delusion, from a total nut case whackadoodle person; there are an awful lot of things that I can produce that makes the odds of that, awful mother fucking small and slim, and maybe even generally broke-down Deezy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In any event, the 1969 chain-steal nocturnal interaction just slightly over five months later on from my 'under the boardwalk' and somewhat world famous and totally misunderstood event that occurred, not only all “happened to me”, oh wonderful Ed Green 'job keeping' United States LOC Copyright Examiners, BUTTERCHEESE and BIG-ASS BUTTS, but so did that wild huge sky-event after that when I got on the short-tard bus to go the Cooley Hall High Hell school an hour later on. This is when the entire sky over eastern Camden County filled up with that gigantic super awesome lovely three criss-crossed jet vapor trail, AKA a CHEMTRAIL, since the Youtube Channel has millions upon billions of entries regarding the phenomenon of vapor trails that do not disapait and disappear away from view, shortly after they are made from a high flying jet. Adding these things to Privecode, Hydroglacia, and the countless 1986 green orbs that altered my life forever in horrendous fucking ways, and we get irrefutable and indisputable and absolutely unexplainable shit by mortal world thinking and rationalizing. Yes Kate, don't throw any ice cream on me, and I congratulate you on your upcoming wedding. Just please don't beat me up, now, or in 1997. TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!











Oh for fucking crissake Sheriff sir, my life is an eternal endless nightmare on goddamn ass steroids, kind sir, yo. What can I say? The things she does to me, beyond me fantasy, Mister Tom Glenn!!!!!!!!!! Why won't you believe me, old buddy? Did you also get “connected” to THEM?????????????????? They don't fucking miss a trick tommy, if you're out there. I wish you would contact me instead of THEM, and we can hash out lots of old bullshit. I wish you the best, me ol' pal, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









MY OTHER 5 BLOGS, ENJOY THEM whenever you get a spare bit of time, they all tie into this newest blog that began in early December or thereabout in the year 2011.



















OH BABY I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU SO, AND PRECIOUS I NEED YOUR CODES TO SHOW, 1-2-3.






















WELL PEOPLE, I AM TOTALLY BUSHED. IT IS 13 PAST 3 NOW, NICE AND COOL OUTSIDE, AND TIME FOR ME TO CRASH OUT OF THE BODY FOR A WHILE. WEEEEEEEE. I DO WANT TO THANK THE WONDERFUL WETV CABLE STATION FOR PUTTING MY FAVE SHOW BACK ON, WE ALL LOVE IT, AND THANKS FOR THE ALL NIGHTER YESTERDAY. I DON'T FORGET MY FRIENDS, OR MY ENEMIES. THANK YOU AGAIN, AND MAY THE GODDESS BE WITH YOU, AS IF SHE IS, YOU HAVE IT MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!! So who out here does not believe in random not being random, as I just pulled this out of thin air and capped it in, me folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHA-AHA-AHA.







MIDDIE ISISCYLLA HAS REVEALED TO ME, A MAJOR PIECE OF WISDOM; THAT MY MIND COULD NOT HAVE COME TO PRODUCE, WITHOUT HER GREAT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!









No human being told me this, any more than any human being gave Saint Peter while still wearing his coat of flesh, the answer to a question posed to him by the great Master and Messiah, Jesus Carpenter, the CHRIST. It came with no bright flash, no loud bang, no wild physical feeling within my body, but it came nonetheless, kapow, and so I am here typing this blog as a direct result, instead of just about being ready to retire into a cozy bed for the night. Hay the bed can wait, right Emit Cigs?





This entire computer nonsense is for the birds. Folks want to remain way to secretive, and to me, it is silly and stupid, like we are all 6 year olds playing spies and agents. This is not James Bond, this is a real world, or is it really an incredible simulation from Sarah Krassle's computer as I said all along for decades???????? They don't all laugh at me so loudly, Professor Kaku and Hawking, old pals. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did I begin playing with voices and tape recorders? Because I too liked games and fun stuff, but I was a freaking 17 year old kid and decided to grow up in a couple more years and live in a real world as a freaking adult. What if all this time, I am still that boy, just dreaming this entire life went by, AGAIN, I am never old, I am never young, I just keep circulating around like a pathetic washing machine, only never getting better or cleaner, just dizzier and more pathetic. Where are you Rodney Dangerfield, in your caddy-shack???????? That does me lots of good, old buddy. Does this get a 'WOW'?????





Powerful forces are surrounding me. They do not have to throw me up on walls and into high mounted air conditioning units such as was done to me in my mom's apartment in 1976. Go wash your hands in Smithtown and Oyster Creek, David Ultimate-Fighter!!!!!!!!!









Hate me all you want to if that makes you feel like big *** heroes, YO!!!!!!!!!!! And to think I would have done a Highlander on my cousins, for these wonderful wet washcloths!

YUK-YUK-YUK, WHAT A SUCKER!!!















Hey FBI and FCC; Russian Paula just hacked out my Microsucks Spell-Checker system again, so there may be some misspelled words, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So B4 closing out this ******* whittle bwog today, Mister Fwudd sir, let me 'sound bite off' with a June 2014 blast from the past, to refresh your memories, and whet your apatite for **** soon to follow. Yes Paula, I was badly sunburned, and I looked like hell, big lovely goddess girl. Sorry oh great queen. It won't happen again. Please don't hurt our mutual pal Regis. He didn't mean you any harm. You're as bad as Dawn and Michelle. Everything with you duddesses is always a 'shot' or a 'threat' Grow up Paula!

JUNE 24, 2014,with or without any whispering ghosts.

TUESDAY MORNING, AT 6:55,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 73 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS STILL HOLDING 100%, and STICKY-YUK.



Since I observed in 1982 that I do not ever seem to die and stay dead, after dying from a fatal situation, and appeared to wake up and it all was a dream, just too many times to all be some weird and outlandish coincidence; this is why after a dozen years from my last being poisoned, my health was getting pretty good. Then came a lifetime of abuse 'catching up with me' in this cycle, and it is doubtful that I will be here much longer at the age I am, and instead, I will go to sleep one night, you in this future here will see no more blogs and the world will say “I am dead”. But I, as has happened 196 times now, will find myself waking up from where this entire adult life was a crazy nightmare, and will find myself back in Mildred Young's class at school. Each time that this happens, I convince myself this life was not a dream, I really had been a grown up man and lived an entire life, but as all dreams fade very fast, as far as detail and consequence, into the submission of shadowy fantasy, where common sense tells me, no way, it was just a dream, and before too long of a time passes; I am reintegrated with my life as an adolescent, with my memories before that in perfect tact as well. The dream part only resurfaces after meeting the music genius, Mister Pedersen, during my midlife crises while trying to find the mysterious Sarah from my past. I never go back far enough to where I can undo and redo the error of not becoming friends with her. Suddenly I will just be trapped, all over again, in the next cycle of roughly 30-70 years, that has played out for 196 times now, and began in the first place, because of a strange invention, and two strange guests of the ESS, James Burr and Zvonko. Sarah likes to play her fave game every time Pearl Harbor Day rolls around in 1996; another typo, so often on blogs I say Pearl Harbor day in 1997, but this is an error and an obvious mind or machine hack, either way, a (PBHE). When she talks about my “guessing these names of guests”, she doesn't really mean Mary Moore, out on that hotel balcony that day years ago in that lovely green dress of hers. She means the exploratron travelers who are interfering with my life. As this blog continues along, not only will more stuff about the HOW TO with all of this exploratronic **** be talked about; but also, the details of the game she wants me to play. Who knows, maybe to even help me break out of this hell-cycle I have been in for more than 8,000 years; and that is just this lifetime. Cycles are merely our own energies at will, deciding to relive the experience in lieu of dreaming the next sequence of dreams, only the joke is that all dreams are being dreamed in both time and parallel hyperspace realities, and being stuck in any one dream-set, or lifetime, is merely someone with a tape recorder and a room full of cassette tapes, or to move this up to the digital age, someone with a CD player or computer flash drive player system, and thousands of tunes on this thing all digitally patterned to perfection, and waiting to be listened to, only the owner of the device decides to fixate on one tune, and play it over and over, until eventually, he or she does indeed move on and play the other tunes. Something in this life is so powerful that until I get something right about it, I will be stuck endlessly in this dream set cycle or lifetime, playing the endless repeat feature and hearing this endless tune. The only hope of escape, in my opinion right now; lies in this wild game that SSJK wants me to play with her, as she so told me, back on December 7, 1996. Who knows, maybe each time around has small differences. It would seem hard to fathom this, because it is just me refocusing my mind-energies on the life of dreams that I just had, and as I lay dying and ill in my bed, with my abilities, I can go back into myself at a younger age, and would wake up when the body is recharged and rested, only this time, the body is worn out and dies, leaving me again, to be 17 and start over from here, just as I've been doing, and of course no one believes me, so screw them. Why would anyone in this world make up such a wild story and claim it to be real, when they could publish all this great **** as fiction, and eventually some publisher would make me rich. But as stated earlier, this is not about money, not for me. This is about my eternity with the great Sarah Krassle, and even beyond that, never giving up my desire and burning yearning for reaching total nirvana, absolute non existence, a total impossibility for anyone who is an existor, but I still think about it day and night forever and forever. You either exist or you don't exist, and time is only real out in the multiverse. It is not that it is not important to have time in higher dimensional reality, but simply put, time exists as part of “SPACE-TIME-MIND”, and above the multiverse, there simply is no time, and no space; just mind. Beyond that, mind that is all commingled together, exists as zero-dimensional void infinity. At this state, even MIND would be as hard to fathom and contemplate, as space-time is, where only mind exists, and can create the space and the time at will, merging it with mind, to create dreaming interactions. But I promised to get a bit into the more down to Earth step by step instructions for mastering the exploratronic realities, and so I will indeed move this along with a few new lines for anyone who so wishes to cogitate on any of this; can do so. And indeed, this will follow as these 2018 blogs progress onward!











Yes NG-ADS, it is amazing how it all works, but then, that is merely the microcosm of reality working through its larger source. I knew this before your pal mentioned it to me, but I just kept me whittle Herman Munster mouth shut. Then there are the human sharks as well, so please folks; don't even get me started with those lovely **** eaters!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!



















Man oh man, what a horrible bull**** world I live in Sheriff sir!

Jeepers creepers and GEE-MEN!!!!!!!!!!

<link href='https://www.blogger.com/dyn-css/authorization.css?targetBlogID=2872360980987997396&amp;zx=3d827a53-dab8-48ed-9a56-e0ba54364162' rel='stylesheet'/>

Oh dear Lordess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a crock of crapola this entire universe is, Sheriff sir!!!!!!!!!













My mother's birthday is today, great Federal Bureau of Investigation. You had her so damn paranoid when I was mother ******* growing up that she did not allow us to have a telephone, a checking account at a bank, or me to tell friends where I lived, and so on, you get the picture. You'd be real proud Mister Hoover, well, it WAS YOU back then! Still these mother loving mental illnesses are passed on down the line in generations of families through the great system code of DNA, huh Professor Michio Kaku and Mister David Childress? Aniwho, happy birthday Mom. You would be 99 years old today, right along with Quentin Collins and all of the great I-Ching gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dad would have turned 99 on the tenth, as my parents were precisely one week apart in age, right down to the year of 1919. Next year, that will be a whole damn ass century ago, folks. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Just about every mother loving night now, PAULA THE GREAT KING OF ATLANTIC CITY AND SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, I suppose as a more truer all mighty address; takes me in spirit, to quote the 'KING' James Version of the Holy Words (Bible Scripture), to her area in Atlantic City, most of the time right there where she sang her song LOIS FOCA to me in June of 1980 Earth Time, or 'eternity' Her 'time', and sometimes right outside of her great WAYV-FM station. Then sometimes on Ziggy's Beach at the Central Pier, where SHE did unspeakable things to me when I was only fourteen and a half years of freaking age!!!! Mary, Joseph, and King Akoslem, help me Mister Rushdie. Maybe they should just put me out of my misery as they nearly did to you, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Paula the Russian has my mouse so messed up that it makes a child's playroom, look like a palatial banquet hall, in freaking comparison. Yes sir, there are a lot of people in the world, some who want to kill me, while others merely just want to beat me up at the Dairy Queen in Abseacon. Help me Hillary!!!!! You know I heard my name at that rally plain as day, H.C. What was that all about? You know, when you had your pal Katie Queen with you, and singing her great Morianity Theme Song!





























































































{1}{2}{3}{4}{5}{6}{7}{{8}{9}{0}{}{}

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

LAT ME ENTER MY FREAKING PRIVECODE NUMBER, OH GREAT AND POWERFUL NON-OZ INTERNATIONAL MOBILE MACHINES, INCORPORATED.





















My tattle tale retaliation will be swift and ultra major heavy, and heads are going to mother frickin' roll, me great folks out here!






On Blogger since January 2006, Profile views – 3,354




MY LINK TO THE BOM ON BLOGGER/GOOGLE:




ENDLESSNESS AND END TRAnsdimensional AND END TRANSMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment