Saturday, February 9, 2019

BLOG 21 OF TWENTY NINETEEN





BLOG 21 OF TWENTY NINETEEN

3:01 POST MERIDIAN

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

9 FEBRUARY, 2019

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA

© Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr--------2006-2019, BOM (Blogs Of Mountainpen)





















Sheriff KJM kind sir, YYYYYYYY my upstairs mother fucking nabe from hell is persecuting me, I DON'T KNOW, but AGENT CONDOR and AGENT FALCON I am quite positive do have the answers concerning my endless mother fucking dilemma. I do know that they woke me up AGAIN this morning, and all day long, have been making banging sounds on my wall as if these cunt chewing fucking turds have nothing at all to do in life other than hang up brand new cunt sucking pictures on their goddamn walls on a weekly basis. Who hangs tons of new pictures every single mother fucking week, without end, SHERIFF, TELL ME WHO DOES THIS, and I will tell you; THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I got your message Sheriff, yessir, BOTH messages. Thank you. I know now that you will do your best to look into my incredible nightmarish junk straight from the gates that surround DOGTOWN ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we both are smart enough to see through the numbers that parallel universe FRANKLIN was shouting so hauntingly to me from distant blocks away. LIKE '''WOW''', lovely 1979 JOANN-A???????????????????? As I speak-type at 3:14 P.M., a super loud vehicle just roared past me, out on Seventh Street. WOWOWOWO-MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please do all that you can to look out for me right now, as I AM GETTING MURDERED IN HEREdahelda AND IN HERE TOO, MISTER MIKE HELL-WRECKER, and all big ass BUTT BUTTERCHEESES from Starburn, Pennsylvania, Parallel World-1986ville!!!!!!!!









PEE, has been attempting to make contact with me. She has done this in an amazing way. Not all of the contact that I have come to think and believe is from the Astral-plane (Purgatory), is indeed coming from there. A lot of things may appear to be, but appearances as all of you know only too damn ass well, can be quite mother fucking deceptive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEE has been trying to contact me ever since I was a little child in this universe. I realize this now. Time is not following some kind of a parallel pattern between these otherworldly worlds. Unlike that really marvelous and cool sixties television show, “Dark Shadows”, where things did run in parallels; in real truth, bands of time, as well as bands of hyperspace universes are no more connected to each other in ways that are mortally understood, than a damn housefly could be taught to do college algebra. PEE is the one who can use the techniques of the ESS (Exploratronic Supermind Society) to work through her parallel world sister MC, as well as my baby mama, and as well as giant Atlantic city P.K. It is not that numerous people are all the same real one person, but it is as all things, the simplest explanation is usually best and most accurate. Here, the simplest explanation is that PEE came to me in a powerful dreaming interaction while I lived at Jenny Plageman's Trailer Park in Mullica Township, NJUSAESMWG, just east of Hammonton, back in the early years of this century, and she let me know that she was real and she was there, and she would try to contact me. SHE INDEED HAS DONE THIS, but not in ways that are one hundred percent understood by me. Few things ever are fully logical, here on the Earth Planet. My mom used to say it so perfectly and with repetition, “Mark, this is Earth, not Heaven”. She was absolutely correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now there are unlimited amounts of parallel realms in the vast and unfathomable fifth dimensional hyperspace. Some locales exist where I was murdered by a New Jersey State Trooper in a secluded wooded area in a place not that far away from the trailer park. In some others, I somehow lived through this, or was retraced back and spliced back into reality by HALLS FAWCES. But nothing here is simple. It is like trying to piece together the great winding roads of the ESS-Comcast Cable System, and the dinosaurs and huge dangerous wild animals that were all over the place, that an older blog talked about, and many may recall. PEE worked through Patty Hollister here in this universe, so that I could receive the magic knowledge from the great goddess 'FASCITAR', who resides on the opposite side of the huge mountain pass river area, called the RING RIVER, in the neighboring province one over from Olympia. She is part of a branch of the lost Arteemis Gods, as they call themselves, or some mortals call them the demigods, one whom I have met there, as well as here on the Earth-planet, whose name there is Psyche Myrathus, and here, is Steve Murray. Goddess Fascitar arranged for him to be here in this dream off of the purgatory, and then to receive a phone call to start a job that he never applied for, at the Griffin Pipe Company of Florence Township, New Jersey, USAESMWG, in the year of none other than, like WOW, 1986!!!!!!!! Another slang term used in the Purgatory, for this lost branch of Olympian gods, is the Ringrivertons. The top of those mountains juts up into the nestern regions of the area over nine miles. The beauty of the place is absolutely beyond indescribable. There really is a GODDESS FASCITAR in the Purgatory. She is the one who made sure, in this game so to speak, that the magical Hollister School existed, and that lovely Patty had those cassette tapes either on her desk or near or in her trash can at the office on that day in late 1973 or early in 1974 somewhere. I know all of this clearly as all shit now, today, because nothing else makes one single tiny mother fucking iota of sense or is at all fucking ass logical whatsoever, yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!!!!! The same Goddess Fascitar who brought her KNOWELDGE & WISDOM OF FASCITAR TO THE EARTH PLANET REALM of humanity and physical C-SQUARED DIVIDED SOUL CONSCIOUSNESS, also made someone mtysteriouly call another god who told me that he was on vacation here on the Earth Planet, Mister Steve Murray from the pipe company where I was the security officer at the time in 2003. He said they just called him up out of the blue to work for them when he never even had applied there for a job. He wanted me to know this fact and was quite fucking cunt emphatic about theansweristheqyuestion and about the information, KIND SHERIFF KJM, SIR!!!!!!!!!! These same HALLS FAWCES, in the image of Goddess Fascitar, did all of these things; so that these things I now am blogging and telling the world of waking consciousness, would all come to pass, and CONTACT would be made and further established, between me and the FAWCES of the PURGATORY or (Astral-Plane), yo yo yo yo yo me BRO!!!!!! No, Mister Mike Hell Wrecker, not BROadcasters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Indeed there was and there is a SARAH KRASSLE who appeared to me in a powerful DREAM-VISION, every bit as incredible and inconceivable as any of the visions given to prophets in the holy Jewish Bible (KJV) and other versions of the Hebrew Bible, that discusses Jehovah-God. I now totally believe that PINK GODDESS is the force that surrounds our MILKY WAY GALAXY, and SHE is Almighty Scylla Jehovah Goddess AKA the TRIPLE-GODDESS, and AKA countless other names. Now for quite a long time, the BOM (Blogs Of Morianity) have discussed my ideas on parallel universes, that the great Albert Einstein only made small references to, and yes, backed up in mathematical equations, helping me to a large degree in present times, to argue my points with the rest of humanity. Do all roads really lead to Paula King? Yes they do, but to another Paula King. But I promise not just the great queen of Buttercheese, oh great Mister Microsoft Spellchecker, but all of my wonderful and awesome blogaudians, that I absolutely will get into a fully elaborated and elucidated explanation to all of the things that perfectly fit together, as the blogs keep coming. Is PEE really sending John King to me, and would that magical beach water hose have really done something should I have used it on myself that hot summer day back in late August of 1996, to bring my wonderful daughter Patty-Paula Junior (PEE) even closer to me here in this realm where I sit here now in HELL, typing out this fucking cunt huffing horrendous blog of wo-wiz-me's and miseries on steroids?????????????????



































































































My PhotoImage result for images free funny faces




http://theansweristheqyuestioncontinues.blogspot.com/





















MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies that are viciously persecuting me on this seventh day and this ninth day in February, of the year of 2019, on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.

100% power against whoever broke my telephone!!!!!!!!!!

Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).



Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P















































END TWANSMISSION.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.






No comments:

Post a Comment