Tuesday, August 4, 2020

RIVER SNAKES, SHADOW MONSTERS, AND ENDLESS BOOHOOS, CHAPTER 11






RSSMAEB, CHPT. ELEVEN









10:33 PM, TUESDAY, 4 AUGUST, 2020



THE WORST DAY YET WITH MY ENEMY STRAIGHT FROM HELL IN UNIT 605









Don't be surprised if this is not my LAST BLOG FOR A LONG TIME. I will be packing up those things that I am taking with me in the car, just as I did in 2009.









The great Walgreen's Semi-Pal has brought me this problem, and I was hinted to with that info by local authorities today, nothing I can prove, so what else is new, but 'I know what I know', as PG-Middie might say.









If I stay here another week, I doubt that many nabes won't be complaining, not just me. This prick nut job in 605 turns his garbage all the way up to the max now and leaves it on all day long. The building manager is a phony and won't help me one bit. She told me to come over to see her this morning and when I got there, she was gone and I couldn't get through to anyone after that on the phone. The entire PHA shut down before four in the afternoon, and even the police officer who was out here again said and I quote, concerning the Fort Pierce H.A., “Consider the source”!









The markets, AS I SAID THEY WOULD, were way up again, as they are every day now, and on no news at all that would suggest this totally phony bull-crap DOW RALLY. Anyone not brain dead a hundred plus percent can see that everything I've claimed for fifteen years is true and real. Peeps wil deny it of course, and 'that is just the way it goes', huh Ziggy Malyeska and 'L&O' Harvey Antion? I was out for most of the day in a sweltering oven called Eastern South Central Florida, going through hell and then some, and the hologram density was major and off the scales with crowds all over the place and everyone acting weird and sick as well, perhaps explaining the asshole next to me, at least to some degree. My ratio for ICPE-APE SUMMER 2020 PREDICTIONS stands now at 10:13, and tomorrow will be 11:14 when it shoots way up AGAIN, as I know it will after this absolute worst day ever!!!!!!!! The entire county is playing games with me, and they all hope that I will be dead soon and they will be rid of me and my knowledge and secrets. I knew this would be a real bad day and was ready for it, but no way could I know it would be as bad as it was. In my nightmares early this morning, I was speaking to some people who I don't know from here, and we were talking about STACEY KRASSLE. I would love to go into more details about the nightmare, as well as the nightmare freaking day, but I can't, or I won't live to escape this hellish monstrous nightmare on steroids. Once the enemy MILITUFORCE decides t go all the way and make me RUN, just as before in 2009, there is no stopping it. Thanks a lot, all you people out here who never gave shit number one about helping me at all in this fight against these dark powers from hell, and SATAN ITSELF! The dude at Walgreen told me that if he tried to do something, it might mean they would pour it on full blast and make you run away again and lose everything again. Like an idiot, I told him to green-light the damn deal. I wish I had not. Still, if I can survive to get states away and miraculously move into somewhere, some how; we will pick up not only where we left off, but expect things to go beyond unfathomable, if such a thing is even goddamn imaginable.









By one of the clock this afternoon, the heat index feels-like temps were 109. I was out in this soupy hell all goddamn day long. Then I had games played with me by police and Housing Authority peeps. I won't lie about one powerful thing, and maybe I'll regret saying it every bit as much as I regret ever bringing my new semi-pal into my loop of fruit loops hellishness. Donald Trump understands, perhaps only on some weird surface level or maybe he gets it on a real conscious life level, but he knows that what I tried to tell my pal Dave Roth one dark night, in the Warren Grove, New Jersey area in the summer of 1997, and at the Highpoint Military-Ops-War-Games instillation; concerning “playing with reality, based on the truth about PHASE-4 entities who live with us here in waking life on a “fictional characters' level”, can have incredible effects and control over the ordinary reality of things of every day life, and with an entire world totally blind and unaware of any of it!







MOST LIKELY THE TEMPORARY END TO MORIANITY AND THE BOM.





THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DYING DECLARATION. IN MY WALLET ARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR GETTING THESE BLOGS AND THIS FINAL BLOG. I HAVE BEEN JKILLED AND INTENTIONALLY MURDERED BY ALL THE PEOPLE TOLD ABOUT IN THIS TRUE STORY OF MOUNTAINPEN, AS PER THESE BLOGS ON THIS GOOGLE-BLOGGER WEBSITE.






No comments:

Post a Comment