Saturday, October 5, 2019

NUMDWATATES NOTE K2





























































Live Camera from a random camera within the United States





















STATS ON THE BOM:



Sep 26, 2019 7:00 AM – Oct 3, 2019 6:00 AM







Pageviews today
21
Pageviews yesterday
101
Pageviews last month
3,746
Pageviews all time history
182,989































Image result for images of lighthouses at night











NUMDWATATES NOTE K2

6:06 ANTE' MERIDIAN

SATURDAY MORNING

5 OCTOBER, 2019

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG


















MOUNTAINPEN'S LUNAR PHASING CYCLE CHART:



SATURDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2019



CURRENT PHASE IS: FIRST QUARTER



N.M. WXC1 WXC2 WXC3 WXC4 WXC5 WXC6 F.Q. WXG1 WXG2 WXG3 WXG4 WXG5 WXG6 WXG7 F.M. WNG1 WNG2 WNG3 WNG4 WNG5 WNG6 WNG7 L.Q. WNC1 WNC2 WNC3 WNC4 WNC5 N.M.







My Photo



Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr

© 2006-2019, 'BOM' (Blogs Of Mountainpen)












week ending Tuesday afternoon: 10-01-19







**********************************l*************














week ending Tuesday afternoon: 10-08-19







************************************************





THIS IS NOT YET POSTED, AS THIS IS STILL IN THE MYSTERIOUS REALM OF PHOTON-PROJECTION, AKA (THE FUTURE).

























































Many things are true and real, and no one who is not experiencing similar things can ever hope to know that it is so. If one is not relating, one can never truly understand. ''AND THAT'S JUST REALITY SON”.

Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces







Ten years ago today, I drove home from my security-guard job in New Jersey, at the Cifaloglio truck and dump service. The actual place where things were taken to on that property, was called a 'transfer-station'. In any case, call it a slender lady at the beach, or a big fat toy top; when I drove home to where I was living with Ann and Dawn King, at 65 Middle Road, in Hammonton, New Jersey; I shortly crashed, and fell into a very troubled sleep in my room. Within a few hours, I suddenly found myself up on Long Island at my daughter's house, only then, I was not calling it that, and merely thought of all of this as some weird semi-connected jumbled up scatterbrained pieces from some hellish sicko's diseased and disjointed nightmares! A lot has happened to me in those 3,652 days (ten years), but I find myself as I do every 3,652 grouping of days later, absolutely unchanged. Nothing is really worse or better, everything is a continual never ending nightmare, and nothing really in all honesty makes one tiny iota bit of mother fucking sense!!!!!!!!!!!











There are indeed a lot of wild things going on around me, and yes, many of them are right here where I have a physical body, and many are in parallel alternate realities and dimensions where I go and “DREAM” as the rest of you call these experiences. Still, if it was all just some totally unconnected event, you know, dreaming; then why is all of it so powerfully connected indeed? Last night, I had all sorts of major unpleasant bullshit happening. One of the events was sitting in a large room with a huge bucket of ice tea. The bucket was a five gallon paint bucket colored bright white. Why am I dreaming of food and drinks all of a sudden, as in vanilla fudge ice cream, and now ice tea? Without using a little bit of the biblical-TSE or at least Freudian Psych dream interpretation or (FPDI) for short, it would seen totally meaningless and quite nonsensical, would it naut, Mizz Blake from 1983, mahm??????? BUTTERCHEESE and BIG ASS BUTT but, wonderful AATS PEEPS and other Blogaudians out here whoever you may be; it comes crystal clear when I incorporate what this hot-shot dude has told me! Even his nickname is unfathomably wild, that is until we add it all up together and STOP seeing the fifth dimensional hyperspace as nothing but the unconscious mind going bizzark and misfiring while our bodies lay resting on a nice whittle cozy ass bed every damn ass night, yo BRAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Hey Mister Schleigh up there in Camden, New Jersey, in early 1981 somewhere, at the illustrious Mac Andrews & Forbes Licorice Plant yo; “BE REAL”. And yes, that mother fucking ass WORTHLESS MICROSUCKS SPELLchecker, refuses to tell me the correct spelling of the word “bizerk”, and I have tried a dozen fucking cunt possibilities, Mizz Elisabeth Montgomery. No not endless ones, but still Lenny sir, it is the fifth damn day of the tenth month and it has been ten solid years since I drove home that MOUUURNING and fell into that mind boggling dream of repressed memories flooding back to me!!!!!!











There are some really fucking sick things going on and later when the time is more correct and more apropos here folks, I will get very specific into the details. Anyone who does not see how powerful my secrets are here in this cosmos is a BLIND PATHETIC FOOL. That much I will dare to say right now folks. Every time the stock market and the economy go into extremely VOLATILE periods where the DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGES go way up and way down in triple digit points day after day, and roller coaster Dorney Park all around, this is ALWAYS WHEN I AM PICKED ON THE MOST AND SHIT ON ME IS ABSURDLY EXTREME AND MONSTROUS AND TO SAY THE VERLY LEAST, INCONCEIVABLY DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mother and I were nearly brutally covertly murdered on many occasions back in the eighties and nineties with all of this horrendous monstrous mother fucking horse shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For her goddessdamn sake peeps, I am glad she is long dead and gone and no longer suffering along with her pitiful son, me, with all of this MILITUFORCE EPITOME OF EVIL AND ROTTEN DISEASED WICKEDNESS AND UNFATHOMABLE SIN!!!!!!!













The mighty 'WITCH' may not have been Sarah Callio or Paula King, but rather good old PATTY-H. I don't know, and I am not here to defame or accuse anyone of anything, but to reiterate, I said, 'MAY', and MAY is the operative word, and I have every right in the world to worry and wonder, just so long as I do not accuse directly without having real court evidence to back up any claims that I make. SHERIFF KJM SIR; every single morning this week, these ILEGAL PEOPLE in my next door apartment, number 605, hammer very loudly on my wall, and it never stops, even after reporting this to the damn office. They did address the rodent problem, sending an employee over to properly bait six traps and place them strategically around this rotten ass apartment. So far, nothing. He came over right after I posted the previous blog, but let's get down to cases here; Mister Russ Thaxton, and Mister Tom Glenn; and maybe some other 'FIRE and FIRE SONG' survivors, yo! Now Patty-Paula and the whole gang is exactly what it is, 'A MYSTERY'. This is what my old school scum seemed unable to fully grasp or realize, and how time or distance is NO ESCAPE from powers like this, powers all under the control when all is said and done, of TELLOSIANISM (Mind Control-34343434). I have absolutely nothing against these people, but it all falls under the category of the great misunderstood GUTHERMAN SYNDROME. Oh boy, here it goes again, the goddamn fire alarm is sounding, and I spoke to soon, and now it stopped again. I will bet these mother fuckers are testing it again which means that I will suffer with this off and on sound for half an hour or more, these pricks do not miss a trick when they are determined to mother fucking persecute me to death, yes, they are testing it and it is going off and mother fucking on, sir Sheriff. Yes sir, we had mothers who gave us some great advice, as well as great words of 'Marcucci's great wisdom', so I will let all of that be for right now, Mizz Latengrate Doris Day. WEEEEEEEEE THAT, sir Chester-Frank. Yes you said that you know who you are. I am very glad that you do, old pal. You may be one of the very few persons on this ball of blue and white puke who does!!!!!! If I could prove all the shit that I fully believe has fantastic odds for being true, after all of the damn ass shit that I've seen and witnessed, and been put through, for the past four decades or so now peeps; I WOULD BE A REGISTERED PLAINTIF IN A COURT OF LAW, TOMORROW MORNING, but I cannot prove shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now Patty-Paula and the whole gang is exactly what it is, 'A MYSTERY'. This is what my old school scum seemed unable to fully grasp or realize, and how time or distance is NO ESCAPE from powers like this, powers all under the control when all is said and done, of TELLOSIANISM (Mind Control-34343434). Now Patty-Paula and the whole gang is exactly what it is, 'A MYSTERY'. This is what my old school scum seemed unable to fully grasp or realize, and how time or distance is NO ESCAPE from powers like this, powers all under the control when all is said and done, of TELLOSIANISM (Mind Control-34343434). Now Patty-Paula and the whole gang is exactly what it is, 'A MYSTERY'. This is what my old school scum seemed unable to fully grasp or realize, and how time or distance is NO ESCAPE from powers like this, powers all under the control when all is said and done, of TELLOSIANISM (Mind Control-34343434). Now Patty-Paula and the whole gang is exactly what it is, 'A MYSTERY'. This is what my old school scum seemed unable to fully grasp or realize, and how time or distance is NO ESCAPE from powers like this, powers all under the control when all is said and done, of TELLOSIANISM (Mind Control-34343434). Now Patty-Paula and the whole gang is exactly what it is, 'A MYSTERY'. This is what my old school scum seemed unable to fully grasp or realize, and how time or distance is NO ESCAPE from powers like this, powers all under the control when all is said and done, of TELLOSIANISM (Mind Control-34343434). Now Patty-Paula and the whole gang is exactly what it is, 'A MYSTERY'. This is what my old school scum seemed unable to fully grasp or realize, and how time or distance is NO ESCAPE from powers like this, powers all under the control when all is said and done, of TELLOSIANISM (Mind Control-34343434). Now Patty-Paula and the whole gang is exactly what it is, 'A MYSTERY'. This is what my old school scum seemed unable to fully grasp or realize, and how time or distance is NO ESCAPE from powers like this, powers all under the control when all is said and done, of TELLOSIANISM (Mind Control-34343434).









Yes Tom Glenn, it was indeed time for another great 'fire song' to come out. But then you seemed to know quite a lot of other interesting things, and in fact, looking back now into the nasty ass fucking total mess, you seemed to know way too much that would make any real sense in a logical rational world, unless of course, you already were in with good old Patty. After-all it was you who told me that opera was such a wonderful art form, and even got me listening after that, despite those late night crazy fits of the awesome Haddon Hills lady, Misses Maria Stromyer, from 1967 and 1968. My mom and I played a cool game when I was in my late teens, where we would imitate something said by a person who we both knew and were aware of them saying that thing, and then the other had to guess who it was. I told of aunt Geraldine Snow Mason who told me in the summer time of the year 1971, “Spare me Mahk, spare me”. Oh dahling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEIT!!!! My pal Mister NG-ADS told me late last year that some of the groupation that is studying Morianity and discussing it on a regular basis is of the belief that my mom shared these stories during coffee breaks or lunch breaks at her shipping company, with the really cool coworker office lady friend of hers, “PATTY”. Don't think for a moment he said to me, that she wouldn't have laughed with her over all the characters we knew, including the imperfect Bruce Allen Pennock, who of course back then was 'only human'. And then later became one half of the two crazy cursing dude crackpots from New Jersey, under the rule and reign of the great Almighty WFMU Internet Radio, and the mighty Mister Jason Forrest 'other' Harrah Donna Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In any event after he said this to me, he then added, “See how it all fits together”? Well, actually I do, but there is a ton more of this dogshit from DOGTOWN, AKA HELL on the Astral Plane or the Purgatory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mizz Donna Gaines Summer from the days of musical antiquity, I “may have to reevaluate” some stuff. The magical period between the years of 1975 while moving into Linden Hill, through the half decade period leading into 1980 and moving into Robin Hill, is where there are not only major fucking things to address and place on MY LIFE-JOURNAL-SYSTEM, but also, take out of moth balls, and realize that again, just as three years earlier in 1972, I MAY VERY WELL BE BLOCKING MAJOR FUCKING SHIT ABOUT MAJOR FUCKING THINGS, and especially things pertaining to a very powerful witch by the name of Patricia Hollister. Hey I do not want to feel eclipsed, even during great solar eclipses, but when all of these things are added up together, kind and wonderful Saint Lucie Florida County Sheriff Mascara sir, the facts honestly do become quite inescapable, yo yo yo yo yo, am I really so goddessdamn wrong and imperfect here????

















So when I was living at Jenny Plageman's Trailer Park in Mullica Township, New Jersey, why did the great windy-house prophetic dream occur where I was living in my rental home at the Atco address, which was 134 Norris Avenue, the place owned by real estate investor Mister Jerry Pliner?????????? You see, just as police and prosecutors do not believe things to be coincidences, Sir Sheriff KJM, “I DON'T EITHER”, me kind awesome sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















My Photo






THE BLOGS OF




Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr





Pageviews by Countries in shade-ratio


Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

















THE GLOBAL ENLIGHTENMENT OF MORIANITY.

THE RELIGION FOR MILLENNIUM THREE




















Another thing that some of this group of fantastic folks believes, or so I've been told by NG-ADS, is that Patty H is most likely a friend and or associate with the 'stranger on the beach', if I am so permitted to address him that way without offending or exciting the great ECK-MASTER, Mister Sir Sri Paul Twitchell. I speak here of the man who I have called “the alchemist” on several of my blog entries throughout these past thirteen and a half years now. Looking back at all of these things now, I am sure the United States Congress has had some deep loud belly rolling raucous laughs over the day at the Williamstown, New Jersey town meeting, when Bob Andrews came over and I introduced him to my mother, and never said this is the man who sang my two country songs on those demos in 1980 as well as in Albert Pileggi's band in 1975, bringing me to the powerful point of how the human brain can become manipulated into forgetting and suppressing many things, and then maybe, just maybe oh great wonderful Sheriff Mascara sir, they eventually find their way back to us through what these wonderful ECKISTS refer to as 'DREAM TRAVEL'!!!!!!!!!!! I of course speak of the 5th day in October in 2008 while living in the magical windy house owned by Judge Frank Raso of Berryville-Hammonton, New Jersey, hanging in there or NAUT, oh mighty goddess, PAULA WAYV FIREQUEEN KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My cum-puke-her is acting up, and this is when I can totally know that HALLS HALLoweentown FAWCES and the watcher/controller MILITUFORCES as well, DON'T LIKE WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT I AM TYPING AND SPEWING OUT TO THIS DUMB BLIND INNOCENT ASS WORLD, OH WONDERFUL SHERIFF KJM, SIR, YO!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I plan to hang in here, oh super girl goddess queen PAULA KING, but thank you for the vote of confidence for my old ex-town, yo girl!!!!









Tom Glenn insisted that I was queer because I wrote a song for a female vocalist to sing, and the words sounded somewhat 'fruitish' for me to be singing. No matter how I explained something as basic as this to someone who knew the industry and the bizz swell enough to know that songwriters do indeed write for both artist-sexes, he just kept acting as though I was lying. Now my mom worked in an office and everyone knew that I was fully grown and most likely they began to wonder why I was living with my mom and not in some relationship with a woman. I was getting older and older and things did not change, and 1975 turned into 1980. We all know the story, and the L&O folks can tease me and poke fun at me all they want to, and it won't alter the mother fucking facts of me being under this wretched Huntington Curse!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not ask for any of this turd eating mother fucking shit, BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting a left side death angel attack at 1:42 PM, Sheriff sir, and I am getting these passer-by attacks from this fucking death angel, Mortimer Mortino constantly and continuously, Sheriff Mascara sir, and always have when things are super fucking bad for me over a long stretch of goddamn time!!!! But back on 'pernt' now Sir Archibald Bunkerqueens, oh wonderful awesome Mister Norman Leer; all these hot shot fucking people know each other, know of me, and sit around laughing at me like I am just a pathetic little worthless pig. I won't lie to you Sheriff Mascara kind sir, I am real sick and mother fucking tired of being treated like endless stenchy fucking dogshit! I am good enough to steal from, good enough to get their kicks from, good enough to injure and torture, and harass and persecute, but never good enough for anything at all that has any goodness attached to it, just endless mother fucking agony and suffering, at the hands of absolute quintessential subskummite filth lapping milf-gilf diving jag-off pricks!!!!!!!!!!!!















In-between 1975 and 1980, I was still visiting my old school chum over at his Barrington, New Jersey house on Beaver Drive, Mister Bruce Allan Pennock, the imperfect only human dude who was picked on constantly by the great future FCC Chairman, Mister Bob McDowell, who moved with his family from Gibbstown, New Jersey, to Fort Wayne, Indiana, somewhere in middle or late 1973. His entire family, as is and was the CALLIO FAMILY, into the government, either locally or federally. As I speak, I am getting another music assault with blaring sub-woofers outside my apartment in some illegal automobile going by, at 1:50. I have said it before and I will say it again, to you boy, thrill and joy all notwithstanding, lovely Patty, four out of the following five items simply cannot nor ever will, properly explain why I am going through this endless fucking assault and total absolute destruction on my entire life!

Allow me pweeeeeeeeze to reiterate this:



There are five items that attempt to explain what is going on in the condition of humanity here on this Earth-Planet. These are as follows:



1---The church

2---The Scientific Community

3---The Philosophers Club

4---The Ancient Astronaut Theorists

5---MORIANITY



THANK YOUUUU, MIZZ HARLEM SUGAR HILL.











Across the hall from me, the illegal cousins of my triad nabe thirds, are in some illegal bicycle business that I am quite positive is not at all legal. Then I have another third of these ILLEGAL-TRIADS next to me running some repair shop in there, endlessly hammering. I thought it was coming from above me, but yes, above me can be annoying as shit also when they have a mind to kick in with their TRIAD-THIRD of this horrendous mother fucking deal here in this nightmare PUBLIC HOUSING shithole, yo!!!! Sheriff sir, I have already found the place that I will be moving to, and it won't be for a while as I will be eating chicken soup and saving my money until I can get the hell out of this rotten horrible goddamn place.











Oh boy, are things just about as bad as they can get, and I'll bet dollars to fucking donuts Sheriff sir, that it has been been Patty Hollister all along, pulling all of these crazy things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has major supernatural friends such as the stranger on the Atlantic City beach, and think about it sir. This wild dude on the beach and Patty, and her teaching me the NEO-HO CHANT and bringing me the fantastic FASCITAR, all was happening around me at exactly the same point in time, Senator Watergate!!!!!!!!!!! SO WOW ALL OF THIS NASTY-ASS SHIT, YO!!!!











The two times where I was kind of escaping the mighty HUNTINGTON CURSE, in 1977 while at the Westville print shop called MARS GRAPHICS and later by nine years in Atlantic City in 1986, when I was doing my gambling professionally in the casinos, and I WAS NOT ONLY STOPPED, BUT THEN AFTERWARDS, I WAS SERIOUSLY AND SEVERELY PUNISHED!!!! It seems that I am absolutely NOT 'PERMITTED', by my snooty Uncle Heinz Gottwald, of 175 Peninsula Drive, in Baby-Blond, LI, New York; to ever ever make any money at all, and then I am the fruit and the dumbo short bus for living with my little fucking mommy until Paula King fucking murdered her the day after 1997 Christmas, with that ZOMBIE SLEEP ASSAULT, leaving her forever under the control and spell of WITCH PATTY-PAULA, and her MILITUFORCE PALS FROM DOGTOWN and the BRIGGBASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot make you believe my nightmare true story from hell, but hopefully before 2020 comes, this NG-ADS may come out of the closet to contact you in my favor and on my behalf. Who knows, I can always daydream, huh NANA HUNTINGTON, unless our teachers suddenly shock us back into reality again, so WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!









Where there's smoke there's fire, kind Sheriff, and we all know this, especially LEO's such as yourself. I could not possibly have made up this story that now is called MORIANITY, both online as well as in the great powerful UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT OFFICE. Of course we all know now that this is all changed, and we live in the Divided Parties of America, not the goddamn United States, so this would be the Divided Parties Copyright Office up here in 2019!!!!!!!!!!!


HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 1 through 25 of 28 entries.




Next











#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000662409
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724397
1985
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu003351785
2007
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
TXu000514390
1992
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000344219
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000546149
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000442785
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000325091
1981
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000411864
1982
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000825471
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000881543
1986
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002506106
2000
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu002153196
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000332786
1996
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
SRu000362114
1997
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000540585
1983
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000724407
1984
Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000998574
1987
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204017
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204015
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002336935
1998
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002282717
1998



Resort results by:






Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:








United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over



Public Catalog

Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Mohr, Mark W
Search Results: Displaying 26 through 28 of 28 entries.




Previous






Resort results by:




#
Name (NALL) <
Full Title
Copyright Number
Date
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997



Resort results by:






Previous



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:
























DOES YOUR YANCY LOVE U OR NAUT, SSJK!













Lovely LIGHTNING. IWALU, 990-990-990-990-990-990-990! Laugh if you want to peeps, but I tell you all straight right now, dogs are not treated anywhere nearly as bad as I am being mother fucking treated all over this shit chewing hyperspace.













ZERANNIS ARTHUR YANCY JONES











I am back on that train again, reliving for the two hundredth time give or take a few times, this nightmare looped life. Oh I know quite well how some have questions for me, who have managed to go to the LOC, and read my 1994 book, “TPB”, in Washington 13-600-DC. Folks, I do not claim to know stuff, only to be able to shuffle lots of pieces all together and play with them to try and get a picture puzzle solved; The Ultimate Super Sleuth, could be the name of this puzzle. All the top people in the great United States Copyright Office know a few powerful truths from this so-called work of fiction, the main one being, 'it is no fiction'. Merely an exaggerated work based on absolutely true **** in the life of one MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN MOHR!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I AM LYING, MAY I BURN IN HELL FOREVER WITH B.K., HUH OLD PAL, SENATOR KENNEDY!





















Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy. The best that I can ever hope for anymore is one or maybe that freaking occasional two day period of some relative peace. It is so damn unfair. I am not twenty or thirty or even forty. I will turn age 64 on the fourth of damn December and I am a totally screwed up old frail pathetic man! Why can't these rotten bastard pricks just leave me alone, kind Sheriff Ken Mascara, sir??????????????????











Remember that old ad on the idiot box for the United Negro College Fund, that came on over and over, saying, “The mind is a terrible thing to waste”? Well it is, and for anybody. Dawn King was the absolute queen of wasters. Many only waste a little bit. I try never to waste anything, as that is simply how my mother brought me up to be, as we were always totally dirt ass poor, and I have been totally dirt ass poor all my life, under this monstrous and horrendous HUNTINGTON CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But my point here is not so much about waste or the mind being wasted. It is about the way the mind works. I feel that people who don't know some of these facts, are automatically wasting their mental faculties. But then that is just my opinion, although Mashell Daniels back in 1980, indeed told me that I was entitled to it, praise the gods and goddesses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what facts am I discussing here? Well, the powerful truths about how metaphysics is a very real and true item, and how our minds seem to totally connect in and through this magical kingdom that's only fractionally and marginally understood by the masses of the population. Does anyone remember the old saying in metaphysics? You know, “Whatever you can conceive and believe, you can achieve”? It is absolutely true, but only to a powerful point of reality. If the great HALLS-FAWCES line up intentionally against you, with the absolute agenda of destroying every single thing that you would ever attempt to do in your entire mother ******* life; then all the damn metaphysics, and Fascitar's, and Patty Hollister's in the galaxy, will not be able to break this barrier of monstrous evil darkness! That indeed is just reality, son, and Mister Dennis Snyder, SIR, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if I did not have these HALLS-FAWCES constantly and continually wiping me out, day and year in and out for 64 freaking ass years, BRAH; I would be a multi-billionaire, have a great wife and family, and all of the happiness and peace of mind that is guaranteed me under the great United States Constitution, only this of course for me is one great big ass total lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mouse hacking had backed off for a while, great wonderful FBI, ACLU, and others; but it is coming back this afternoon, YO!!!!!!! Aniwho let me get back on pernt here along with Mister Bunker-Queens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





































































































































Pageviews today
73
Pageviews yesterday
40
Pageviews last month
2,271
Pageviews all time history
93,099



















OH BOY, WHAT A BUNCH OF MOTHER FUCKING DOGtownish DOGSHIT THIS NIGHTMARE IS. LIKE WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













No peeps; this is a quick honest discussion on how I died several times at my Cifaloglio job, and how I am going to die again soon. This time, I doubt I wil return until it is 1969 again, and I trance into myself, as I have done about 200 times now. Why I don't stop this, is anyone's guess; and degenerate gamblers are a group who definitely relate to my behavior of destruction and eternal doom. It explains my ''weird bitter state'' that I developed soon after I tranced into myself, each time. I remembered what was done to me before, and before, and before, and before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, before, and before, and before, and so forth.












Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces

















































































MAY 6, 2015,

LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 11:45,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA.

CURRENT TEMPERATURE 65 DEGREES FNHT.

RANGE TODAY------(H-80/L-65)

HUMIDITY IS 97%,WIND CHILL IS 64 DEGREES.

WIND IS ENE AT 4, GUSTING TO 30.











Dudes and duddesses, please know that I never meant to do anything to anyone, and if you stop to really think seriously about my blogs for ten years now that discuss my life for close to a half century of life time; I am not the aggressor here, and have always been just some poor fucking cunt eating schmuck who is defending himself 24-7-365.2422, against monstrous frightening aggressors. You go Mister 1967 fist pounding United Nations Mister Khrushchev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You tell them too, Chester Perkowski. Don't let hotels and radio stations and shops and demonic powers change your life too much, old pal. Tell Secretary of State back in 1969, Mister McNamara I said so, too, old buddy. Marie Stromyer and I WILL BE DEAD, soon; Mister Patterson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blare out all of the operatic music you want, lady; it changes nothing at all.

















GO WASH YOUR HANDS, CHAPTER 5



10:24 POST MERIDIAN, 5 NOVEMBER, 2013





I just took a huge computer hack, followed by lots of doors slamming in the hallway of the building after a day of quiet, it all just began right now around ten of the fucking cunt eating clock tonight, local Fort Pierce PEEDEE!





First off, the audio signal was off on the computer, yet I could play the media player system inside of it just fine, but a red signal showed up in the little icon at the right bottom screen section that told me it was turned off. Eventually it no longer displayed this, but when I went up to check something on a previous blog, the entire opening paragraph showing the date and time were all HACKED OFF, and a purple line extended to the end of the margin and then way past it, almost to the end of the computer screen. I tried and tried to repair and un-fucking-hack it, but to no avail, so I made a new copy by using the post at Blogger dot com, and from there merely reconstructed it all onto a new page document and then pasted in the entire rest of the 124 pages past the hacked up page one; and deleted out the entire hacked old fucking cunt document; FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION HEAD, and my 1972 pal from school; Bob McDowell, YO!





This UTILITY HACKING began as you well know, getting real mother fucking cock sucking horrendous, around the start of the pre-season 'HICKEY FUCKING SEASON' AND PHILLY GARBAGE-57 AND THAT GARBAGE ROTTEN VOCALIST PROMOTER BACK IN 1986, WHERE A LOT OF THIS SHIT SEEMS TO ALL FUCKING CUNT EATING STEM FROM. While I was fixing the hack, it was DOOR FUCKING SLAM CITY after a day of total quiet, both outside and inside; as I went out to the Walmart, for some microwave non-buttered popcorn. This is a very unhealthy mother fucking nation, Mister Washington Leaders. It should not have to be so difficult to get NON-BUTTERED shit, and this is why you all are so fucking FAT, AND LAZY, AND OUT OF SHAPE; all over the place; LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I'm fat and ugly as shit squared too; but at least I'm trying to buy better food; if you assholes in the dam ass FDA, would make it more readily available; thank you very much, BRR.





Here is what got fucked with, and hacked; and your guess is as good as mine, as to why this exact fucking shit was hacked.



GO WASH YOUR HANDS, CHAPTER 3, SUPER DEATH DAY BOTBAR, FEDS, SUPER HACK BOB MCDOWELL, F.C.C.





1:39 AM, 4 NOVEMBER, 2013







Yes peeps, why this got hacked, is anybody's fucking guess, but IT DID, SIR ROCKFROID REEL GOOD ROBOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did someone say the fucking name of R.H. Macy?????????







WELL IF NOT, MAYBE SOMEONE SAID, AT A LOCAL CHARITY THAT'S NOT ALL THAT FUCKING CHARITIBLE IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, ''GO WASH YOUR HANDS''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Now I'll tell you why the car stereo was screwed with, as if you need to know; only a powerful as usual, unnatural pile of fucking shit, is all a part of this story. You see peeps, I fell into a light nap type of sleep before actually going to sleep last night, and ''dreamed'' that I was quizzing GAGA KITTY, and drew an 8 card, followed by a 3 card, for a ROOT GAWNUM #83. Half an hour later, after being awake again, I did ask why this was done to me after I had just driven out of Mikey's driveway, and then made that right turn northbound, heading for home back last early Sunday evening. You guessed it good people out here, I drew an 8 card, and then I drew a 3 card, for a PCN-835.







Well, are you ready to hear some of my MATCH-BOOK LIST ITEMS for PCN-835, because if you are not in a good healthy strong constitution; I suggest sitting down if you are not, and if you are not at the top of your game when reading this, and just might faint too easily; then come back to this later, when you feel up to it. Folks these things would include:



QUESTION, PARTICLE, ALAN WOLF, LOST LOVE, DAUGHTER, COMPUTER, TRASH CAN, MUNSTERS, MURDERER, THOUSAND, AUGUST TWO NINETEEN NINETY SIX, MY DAUGHTER IS GETTING HER REVENGE WITH ME.





I have no rights, fellow fucking citizens. I am literally not allowed to breathe, and will be major ass fucking punished for doing so, until I stop doing it all together. That is a total fucking no-brainer, for me, for you; for anyone with an intelligence of a third of a damn ass dog! Gee willagars yo, that sucks!





WELCOME TO THE MORIANITY FOUNDATION, GOOD FOLKS. Anyone can join, and the price is ABSOLUTELY FREAKING FREE. The kings killed that one too. WEEEE!!!









Here is a little bio information about the Head-Morian, as requested by the original blog website that I joined in 2006 to begin my blogs and the Morianity-Project: MY LINK TO OLD BLOGS IS AS FOLLOWS:








**********On Blogger since January 2006





New Florida Blogs from December of 2011 http://www.theansweristheqyuestioncontinues.blogspot.com/



**********On Blogger since January 2006



Counts observed on Google, on 11/06/2013



*****************Profile views: - (2,891)

NEW BLOG PV- (250)

************Total page hits:------- (32,673)







WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!









END TRANSMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











BOY OH BOH MIKE MCNULTY, YO, AND A BIG

AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA-WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment