Friday, July 5, 2019

ETERNAL JOURNAL OF SONGWRITER MARK MUD, PP








Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses




ETERNAL JOURNAL OF SONGWRITER MARK MUD,

SECTION-PP

5:19 ANTE' MERIDIAN

FRIDAY EVENING

5 JULY, 2019

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG





Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr

© 2006-2019, BOM (Blogs Of Mountainpen)








THE GLOBAL ENLIGHTENMENT OF MORIANITY.







THE RELIGION FOR MILLENNIUM THREE















I fell under a nasty BOTBAR-SIEGE yesterday and so WEIN-SOSO, “what else is new, same old same old”? Another HOLIDAY-HELLIDAY for the mother fucking Mountainpen. Yessir, the good old mother fucking 4TH DAY OF JULY, as if I am surprised. I had nasty morning telephone harassment from my annoying callers, proving the subskummite enemies in this MILITUFORCE as stated and restated by me for nearly fourteen years now on these blogs, as well as for decades before the blogs began back on my CASSETTE TAPED LIFE JOURNAL SYSTEM, would much rather persecute me than be with THEIR OWN FAMILIES ON HOLIDAYS. If this doesn't tell you a little bit about the mother fucking character of these total filth bag snot eaters, Sheriff KJM kind sir, than what would? To prefer harassing poor little special-ed me day in and day out, decade in and decade out, for forty years or so, give or take now, over being with their own so-called loved ones and family, well, they sure mustn't fucking love them very much, to hate me more, to the point of making that choice over and over and over for four straight goddessdamn mother fucking decades, oh lovely wonderful awesome Sheriff Kenneth J. Mascara, kind sir, yo!!!!









First came the harassing phone calls in the morning, and then in the mother fucking afternoon, and for the second time now in less than a week, SOME ROTTEN MILITUFORCE ENEMY BASTARD TURD CHEWER HACKED INTO MY COMCAST CABLE ACCOUNT AND SOMEHOW SCREWED UP MY TV-SIGNAL AND SCRAMBLED IT, doing the very same thing that was done to me on one of the final days of June, where anything above the high teen numbered channels was all scrambled and frozen and fucked up. This time, being a holiday, no live person was at Comcast, so I took the chance of doing a re-boot to hopefully regain my service. I MANAGED TO RESTORE MY SERVICE, but this is having effects on my health, and this is mother fucking ELDER-ABUSE, AND THIS IS TOTALLY FUCKING ILLEGAL, and I will be calling the Comcast people later on today, to make ANOTHER COMPLAINT. The police who came over to this building back earlier this year, told us that when crimes are committed against law biding citizens, they ABSOLUTELY MUST BEGIN TO CREATE A PAPER TRAIL, and my reports to COMCAST are a PAPER TRAIL, KIND SHERIFF KEN MASCARA, SIR, YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















So after the mother fucking second MAJOR HARASSING ASSAULT was done to me, I played another HRG (hypothetical roulette game), and managed a nice pre-vig score of $+50, on a ten dollar BBL, arising from a 4-RRB of 6-3-6-4. Here is the update with yesterday's game highlighted in BLUE COLOR me' gweat fwolks out here, including the great one and only Sir Elmer Fwudd, yo BRO!



WOW-WOW-Wonderful Oprah Winfrey!!!!!!!!!



RRB1----$+310--------+310

RRB2----$-20--------+290

RRB3----$+70--------+360

RRB4----$+30--------+390

RRB5----$+20--------+410

RRB6----$+80--------+500

RRB7----$+130--------+630

RRB8----$+100--------+730

RRB9----$-60--------+670

RRB10----$+250--------+920

RRB11----$-60--------+860

RRB12----$-30--------+830

RRB13----$+100--------+930

RRB14----$-290--------+640----mini-crash

RRB15----$+140--------+780

RRB16----$-70--------+710

RRB17----$-30--------+680

RRB18----$+70--------+750

RRB19----$+210--------+960

RRB20----$+50--------+1,010

RRB21----$-30--------+980

RRB22----$+90--------+1,070

RRB23----$+50--------+1,120

AHA-AHA-AHA, ALLIGATOR HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!







WE WILL ALL REMAIN TOTALLY ANONYMOUS

AND BEING EXTREMELY CAREFUL AROUND PAULAKing2011Hammonton PAULA KING, LIZARDS, SNAKES, REPTILES, SERPENTS, GELYAMONSTERS (GECKO'S), ETCETERA!!!!!!!











Yes folks, and Sheriff Kenneth J. Mascara, and lovely new Florida Attorney General; I

have learned that both INTENSITY as well as DURATION, or the length of the death siege against me, as well as it's amount of horrible hellishness, are the two needed combined co-factors, that will endlessly determine the absolute scientific effects, of what Morianity has labeled and discovered as Negamagging!














Mohr, Mark W., 1954-
PAu000501582
1983



HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over









Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001148157
1988
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu001189027
1989


Next





MMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC:



















Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out ALL DEATH PERSECUTERS, that are viciously persecuting me, on the FIRST 4 DAYS IN JULY, IN 2019. You will be using your MAXIMUM POWER on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189. SCAN FOR ALL DIRT BAG WALL STREET MILITUFORCE ENEMIES, AS WELL AS WHOEVER CAUSED MAJOR DAMAGE TO MY CAR, HACKED INTO MY COMCAST ACCOUNT TWICE, AND FUCKED UP MY TV BOX, ASSAULTED ME WITH THE CHEMTRAIL SIEGE, AND DID UNSPEAKABLE CRIMES AGAINST ME, including harassing me on the JULY 4th HOLIDAY. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD!!!!!!!!









Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.



















Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).







Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.
































EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P













































My PhotoMy PhotoMy Photo


Enter your Privecode number, Mister M.W.M.M. Huntington, YO, 1-2-3!!!!!!!

Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr






To access texts from 2006-2011, use links:



































I have recently talked about Gawky Gaukauk on blogs, and was leading up to tell you a lot of shit, reminding my BLOGAUDIANS of the night that I stayed over at Mike Patterson's apartment in middle late July in 2017, and witnessed again, the great PULSAR STAR, known as in the Olympian Province of the great Purgatory, “Hydroglacia”. This all has to do with the project that SATAN MADE FAIL or the MILITUFORCE made fail, same shit, just different verbiage yo, and it has been up on the Google-Play stores for several weeks, not doing a goddessdamn mother fucking thing, just like all of my old YOUTUBE posts of musical shit that I wrote that proves all the shit in my blogs and in my life. But if nobody reads about it or cares, then there is no point, and soon, I am closing this all down.











'KRYSTAL'S BALL'







EXPLORING THE UNCONSCIOUS, using this APP:












Krystal's Ball








Publisher: Krystal's Ball
Rating:
Price: 0.99 USD











DOWNLOAD @ GOOGLE PLAY STORE.







This APP is the formula used by GAWKY GAUKAUK the magical black giant panther cat from the great Teck Bay Mystery School of the Astral-Plane, AKA by the great Roman Catholic Church, as the Purgatory. He came to me in a dream in the late summer or very early autumn time somewhere, in the year 1980, while I was residing at 1802 Robin Hill Apartments, in Voorhees Township, New Jersey, DPAESMWG. In that wild dreaming interaction, I was on a bus in some parallel universe that is quite localized to this one where I had a body laying in a bed in my apartment bedroom. A large lady in her early fifties owned this cat and he was smaller like a regular human sized big black pet cat, and it was in her lap on this bus, and I was sitting next to her on the bus seat. We got talking and she told me that her cat 'Gawky' was able to accurately 'meow-out' the lottery number for later on that day. She told me that it sometimes came out straight up and other times it came up 'boxed', which means the same digits, but scrambled around to all possible combinations. We both got off this bus and walked into a local bar in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, somewhere, and the TV was on in the bar. We looked up and I thought I would shit myself, because before we had gotten off of this bus, her cat looked right at me and said to me in a meow type of cat sound, ove3r and over again, “DIE, DIE, DIE”. I looked at her and said to her very bewilderingly, “Lady, your cat is telling me to die”. She then proceeded to say back to me, “Oh no, he is giving you the three digit lottery (pick-it) number that will come out either straight or boxed, later on today. So we looked up and the TV set, and sure as dogshit stinks to high puke eating heaven, these old folks came on and one of them was drawing the lottery numbers, as in the state of Pennsylvania, at least back in the year of 1980 anyway and perhaps still today, the senior citizens somehow get some benefit amount through the lottery wins of the state and thus, they employ a senior citizen to do the picking. Some elderl;y lady picked the digits of 5-9-4. Gawky the cat had meowed the 'DIE' sound at me, which the lady had gone on to explain to me, meant that the 'D' is number '4' in the alphabet, the letter 'I' is number '9' in the alphabet, and letter 'E' is number '5' in the alphabet. So the meow sound of DIE was telling us the number would come out as 4-9-5, and if it did not come out straight up as 495, then it would come out in a box, as the lottery lingo goes. Sure enough, it came out 5-9-4, one of the box combos of the die-4-9-5. Now right after the number was drawn and I saw it happen in this bar while sitting next to this lady on a stool at this bar in Philly somewhere, IN THIS SUPER WILD DREAM, I woke up, I left a few minutes earlier that day for my job over a the RPL Sound Recording Studio, and I stopped into a local store to buy only the straight up number of DIE or 495, and I bought it in a New Jersey store. I bought $8.00 worth of tickets, drove into work, and took an early lunch break so that I could watch the lottery results on the lobby area television set that came on right after the world news ended on one particular channel. When the drawing of the 594 number came out, I went bonkers. But that was when my night boss, Donald Cialoni calmed me down and told me, “Mark you asshole, you bought straight no-box, and you bought Jersey tickets, this is a Pennsy-lottery, ya' dumb little fuck”. I'll never forget holding my tickets right up in his face all happy, and him saying that to me, and then the great let down, as I thought that I had one about four grand for my eight dollars, as I was a dumb ass back in those days at age 25 years, a total empty vessel as the college world might put it. Still, this is how the Krystal's Ball formula all began. A few years later on, I had my third dream, as the 1980 dream was NAUT the first but the second dream of this wild professor character on the Astral-Plane, who can turn into a large panther cat and even visit humanity on the physical plane of human life in various levels of reality that exist throughout the virtually limitless fifth dimensional hyperspace. In this third but not final dream, as there was yet another one somewhere around 2013 or 2014 and which was blogged, where he told me that he never attacks anything that has the ability to fly, and he went onto tell me that he knows that I do have that ability. But back to the third out of a total of four total interactions that I have had with this mystical incredible astral realm entity and mystical school professor there; this is when he explained the total formula that makes this all work on not just a lottery, but anything at all, and THAT is what led up to my putting this formula into a computer application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here it is, oh lovely mortal world, just in case anyone could do a donald Trump and Steve Winn deal here, and actually, “Give a shit”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





'KRYSTAL'S BALL'







EXPLORING THE UNCONSCIOUS, using this APP:
















Krystal's Ball











Publisher: Krystal's Ball
Rating:
Price: 0.99 USD











DOWNLOAD @ GOOGLE PLAY STORE







'KRYSTAL'S BALL'







EXPLORING THE UNCONSCIOUS, using this APP:
















Krystal's Ball











Publisher: Krystal's Ball
Rating:
Price: 0.99 USD













DOWNLOAD @ GOOGLE PLAY STORE.















I've got fucking roaches all over the goddamn apartment no matter how much I spray the RAID or how clean I keep the place. I have the ILLEGAL GUESTS around here slamming the goddamn fucking doors today, kind Sheriff, sir. It's more fucking fun around here than Alice Ciminelli, and her barrel of jail bird American Honda guardhouse conversations, sent to the U.S. Copyright Office, on 1988's Valentine's Day monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe that I have been hit with another health assault on top of this, Sheriff. Another horrible fucking year is beginning for me, oh wonderful kind sir!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, my heavenly and marvelous life, measured by the standards of anti-matter, is just making me so thankful and appreciative of the blessings that flow from such a wonderful fucking GODDESS, who sends songs in my sleep that altered my life, and so many grand and glorious fucking things! So thanks a lot, Almighty Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle, Sheriff K.J.M., and thanks a lot, DAVE!!!!!!!!!!! YARRRRRR, Patty Hollister, maybe me buckin' hat's on crooked or something. WOW-THAT!!!!





Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers







|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||













Yes folks, we can definitely call that my Mountainpen's Morianity Quotation or (MMQ) or anything else you may wish to, as this won't alter the following truth: When the famous and terrific agents, mentioned in that wild and cool report-documentary on New York City's WPIX-Channel-11-television show, back in 1988 non-Spellchecker monkeys; Agents Condor and Agent Falcon, said that people who open up their mouth, and say things that are not allowed to be said; those people will not be able to get a moment of peace for the rest of their lives; how does this then fit into those who were on the receiving end of all of this horrible monstrous mother fucking turd swallowing junk, LONG BEFORE they ever uttered a single goddamn word? THAT, oh great SIR ROCKDROID of the original STAR TREK SHOW, is the real Shakespearean query of the ages, on kind peeps and loyal Blogaudians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes THAT is the question, Mister Bill Shakespeare, YO!











How I'll never ever fucking forget, ADA Ron Wirtz Senior, telling me how all of my damn answers to all of this nasty-ass mess; lays in the town of Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Right after he told me this incredible fucking shit, kind Sheriff KJM sir, POW, “My goddess non son of Sam girlfriend”, came over to my apartment and raped me, and this led to the miscarriage of my younger daut, PEE! And then there was the wild dream a few years afterward, where I was back at 1802 Robin Hill Apartments, and Paula came over to visit with me and tell me how I was too immature and that she refused to marry me, and that she had recently miscarried our child PEE. This is how transdimensional hyperspace works. We cannot go getting ourselves all fucking hung up on minor whittle details such as an event happening in one universe and not happening in another one that lies in localized hyperspace. No Spellchecker, the hypERCHRIST has absolutely nothing to do with any of this, OR DOES IT, come to reflect on it heredahelda and here, kind folks!!! I mean for crissake, it isn't every day that I am stopped and searched like a criminal by the authorities, for just sitting and telling a man about something from my childhood. But it sure happened that particular day in Medford Lakes, in the springtime of 1986. Maybe this is why the satanic demons of hellfire itself, struck Dave Roth and me so very hard, as after-all, it was directly following all of this, along with a tiny whittle detour through another Mister Rod Serling's Twilight Zone; called that special talk that took place in the spring time in the following year of 1986, at the Medport Diner, in Medford Lakes, New Jersey; regarding the “Great Sarah Krassle”. Along with these whittle pirate facts and YARRRRRRR's, and buckin' fuckin' pirate hats, I am wondering how Patty and her pal Santa are doing these goddamn days, yo????????????? But then, like who gives a fucking shit, to quote the kids who cuss?! Alligators or ALL I'M SAYING is that long B4I ever had a blog, or even shot off my mouth on RED-LINE-CROSSOVER topics, or said boo about shit; I have been given a no-peace persecution by these monstrous evil mother fucking HALLS-FAWCES. So it is not like anyone out here can go screaming into my ear, “Hey Mountainpen, this is all your own fault”, as my kid did about alligators, when I complained about all of these horrible things all over this place, and she said that I had made my bed and must now lay in it. Hey, she's totally right. Still, was this all my fault for real? Was this all my fault for REALE, for that matter? Was it me who teased you or you who teased me, every mother fucking time that I came down in 1997 to try and relax on the beach, and you tormented me with your sick demented evil WAYV radio station, oh mighty Patty-Paula?????????









WOW THISssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, Mizz Susan Erica AMC Snakes from 1983. Yes, Patty-Paula may very well be Sarah Krassle, or spelled with a fuller ASTRAL-PLANE name, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE. Yes there is pure magic in this incredible entity named Sarah Krassle Sarah Krassle Sarah Krassle Sarah Krassle Sarah Krassle Sarah Krassle Sarah Krassle Sarah Krassle Sarah Krassle Sarah Krassle!







Why go to so much trouble doing al of these things, beginning with Misses Cooley Hall High Hell Marola, on Memorial Day of 1969, May 30th, and going all the way so far, up to the stunt pulled in waking life while I was at my non-choker Darius Evans Cifaloglio security job in 2009, two years before the transdimensional-choking deal, and right around the Lakehouse-choking deal, but yes, always (choking-1983 deals); with that WAYV magical stunt she pulled on me with the Regis Threat and magically getting me to tune into it from my car while on that job. Things like this JUST DON'T HAPPEN, not in any real life or real world, and not with this sort of endless fucking repetitiveness; and I know that you all know that, and I'm not being WAYV-cute heredahelda and HERE, yo! There was a night a few years earlier where I was at my trailer, #10 at the great and illustrious Mullica Mobile Manor of Mullica Township, New Jersey, USA-ESMWG; and watching one of those two famous magicians on television. I forget whether it was Blaine or Copperfield, but it was one of the David's. Tee-Hee-Hee. He told everyone out in the TV audience to think of a card. We all did, and HE GUESSED IT; and that would be a one in fifty-two chance; and I don't buy into chances, or long shots like that. Yes longer shots than this do indeed happen, and with more frequency than we all might think would be the case, BUTTTTTTTTT folks, I know that he did something, and I know that night at Cifaloglio with Patty-Paula, that she did that very same 'something'; and then things happened. Just because I am unable to properly explain it, I STILL AM ABLE TO FULLY REPORT IT to the goddamn mother fucking world, yo, and you can bet I do, and will go right on screaming out my pain. This monster and all of her FAWCES are behind it.

































































































ENDLESSNESS AND END TRAnsdimensional!

ENDLESSNESS AND END TRAnsdimensional!

ENDLESSNESS AND END TRAnsdimensional!

ENDLESSNESS AND END TRAnsdimensional!

ENDLESSNESS AND END TRAnsdimensional!

ENDLESSNESS AND END TRAnsdimensional!

ENDLESSNESS AND END TRAnsdimensional!

ENDLESSNESS AND END TRAnsdimensional!

ENDLESSNESS AND END TRAnsdimensional!

ENDLESSNESS AND END TRAnsdimensional!






No comments:

Post a Comment