Tuesday, June 18, 2019

ETERNAL JOURNAL OF SONGWRITER MARK MUD, FF


Image result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthousesImage result for images of lighthouses

ETERNAL JOURNAL OF SONGWRITER MARK MUD, SECTION-FF

4:17 ANTE' MERIDIAN

TUESDAY MORNING

18 JUNE, 2019

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG





Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr

© 2006-2019, BOM (Blogs Of Mountainpen)








THE GLOBAL ENLIGHTENMENT OF MORIANITY.




THE RELIGION FOR MILLENNIUM THREE













SHERIFF SIR, MY ACROSS THE HALLWAY FUCKING TURD NABES AND THEIR ILLEGALS, ARE ANNOYING THE SHIT OUT OF ME EVER SINCE I WOKE UP YESTERDAY, AND FIRST EXPERIENCED ANOTHER ELECTRICAL MOTHER FUCKING CUT OUT. SLAM-SLAM-SLAM, AND WHAT ELSE, YEAH YOU GUESSED IT, A BRAND NEW COLONY OF MOTHER FUCKING DIRTBAG COCKROACHES MAYSTERIOUSLY HAS APPEARWED IN MY CUNT LAPPING NICE CLEAN AND TIDY WHITTLE PATHETIC APARTMENT. THIS IS SO NOT MOTHER FUCKING FAIR, AND IT ALSO IS TOTAL UNEQUIVOCAL ELDER ABUSE, YO!!!









I intentionally posted some shit that PROVES TO YOU SHERIFF, that these bastard NUKE TRIAD ENEMY NABES FROM DOGTOWN-HELL are indeed without a small chance of any coincidences involved, harassing and persecuting me to total death, on orders of PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP, and his henchmen from DOGTOWN-HELL that have been on my case ever since that goddamn mother fucking song was written, called, non-BLONDIE, “GITYA”, yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!!









MMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONIC:













Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out ALL UTILITY HARASSERS that are viciously persecuting me, on this three day death siege of JUNE 17 (WATERGATE DAY), 2019, AS WELL AS MY TRIAD-NUKE ENEMY NABES AT MY PH BUILDING, IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, DPA, BRINGING ME COLONIES OF ROACHES AND ENDLESS NOISE AND HARASSMENT. You will be using your MAXIMUM POWER on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP4 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD!!!!!!!!









Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.















Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).







Computer, 'MAGNESONIC', on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM; you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.






























EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P



































I am going to be telling some gargantuan mother fucking secrets, and next year, it all comes out to the government, of who I truly am and who this cursed HUNTINGTON FAMILY all truly is, sparing no secrets at all!









For right now, I am just going to tell this huge thing. Ever since this century began, after I had been residing two months at Jenny Plageman's Trailer Park, in Mullica Manor, situated in the New Jersey town of Mullica in the County of Atlantic, I have played endless roulette games on paper. Some would call this, playing hypothetical roulette, as opposed to real roulette, or even Russian Roulette, and other numerous possible Elizabeth Montgomery witchcraft things that only Mommy Endura Moorehead could come up, with for poor old Mister Darren Stevens to suffer through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But just in the past few months, have I tried a really fascinating experiment, that recent blogs have just touched on and glossed over quite quickly recently. I have played systems that incorporate a DOUBLE-BLIND STUDY OF A SORT, and I will explain it, but only a few intelligent folks will be able to get this, unfortunately. All of my many systems that are for “outside roulette betting”, means that one of six possible outside 50-50 minus vig bets are selected, and these are: RED-BLACK-ODD-EVEN-1 TO 18-19 TO 36. You will hear me refer to those last two upon many occasions as just LOW or HIGH. The reason for that is obvious to the most mentally challenged peeps in the groupation. My double-Blind study simply means that before I apply a system to be tested on days that are extra horrible for me verses days that are a bit less horrible for me, I choose in advance, in a row of nine, at total random, one of those six outside possible bet selections, R-B-O-E-L-H. So for example, a row may be selected before any of the nine spins, R-E-H-L-E-B-H-O-L, or any other possible scrambling of nine fifty-fifty chance possibilities, not endless Mizz Moorehead, but still, a fairly large potential combination of randomly selected bet-rows. Whether I get 0 wins on a row, 9 wins on a row, or any amount in-between, I merely write it down next to the row at the end. When I blogged lately, how during times of not only death sieges, but times of RESULTING SYSTEM CRASHES AND BURNS, I have observed that there is basically NO CHANGE WHATSOEVER in the five game averaged out RATIO PERCENTAGE of wins per row, (WPR). Actual systems used will indeed fuck up, or crash and burn from what MORIANITY labels and terms, intentional NEGGAMAGGING by the MILITUFORCE against me, BUTTERCHEESE and BIG ASS BUTT folks yo; this proves a major force exists on this EARTH-PLANET, and for the vast majority who cannot understand or grasp this powerful and frightening truth that surrounds all of you and not just me, maybe you're mother fucking far better off, you know, as in ignorance is bliss. We've all heard that one a million times by the age of thirty, am I right Sheriff Kenneth J. Mascara, me' kind wonderful and awesome sir????????????? I will get into a whole lot more deadly dangerous shit regarding a whole lot more that is happening, with this information as the foundation, but not yet, not on this particular blog, as time will not permit, since I have seemingly somehow and quite mysteriously, LOST HALF A DAY OF TIME!!!!







Pageviews today
33
Pageviews yesterday
183
Pageviews last month
2,499
Pageviews all time history
170,700

May 21, 2019 10:00 PM – May 28, 2019 9:00 PM







END TRANSMISSION!!!!!!!!!! WOW & WEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment