Wednesday, March 2, 2016

CHAPTER 127, GTNOTG






GUESS THE NAME OF THE GUESTS, CHAPTER 127









RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT



RED ALERT-----RED ALERT-----RED ALERT









I AM UNDER A MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' CUNT CHEWING DEATH SIEGE, SHERIFF MASCARA, THAT IS NOW TWO DAYS OLD. YESTERDAY I HAD AN ALL DAY JAMES ASSAULT WITH HIS ILLEGAL MOTHER FUCKING DIRT BAG ROACH NABES FROM HELL DOOR SLAMMING, I HAD NASTY AFTERNOON CHEMTRAILING AROUND MY APARTMENT, AND NUMEROUS OTHER ASSAULTS. TODAY IT STARTED AT JUST SHY OF SIX THIS MOTHER 'FUCKIGN' DICK LICKING MORNING WITH A MAJOR UTILITY PHONE NOISE STRIKE FOLLOWED BY A FIRE ALARM RIGHT AFTER THAT, THAT IS STILL SOUNDING AT 6:59 OF THE CLOCK THIS MORNING, SIR, YO YO YO YO. ON TOP OF THIS, THEY HAVE INJURED MY HEALTH THROUGH ALL OF THESE THINGS; AN ALREADY ELDERLY FRAIL PATHETIC PERSON, WHO NEEDS AND IS NOT GETTING PROPER PROTECTION FROM HIS LIFELONG RIVAL ENEMY, DIRT BALL TRUMP. AS I SPEAK, THE FIRE TRUCK IS HERE, AND THE ALARM IS DEACTIVATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE THIS ALARM SOUNDED WHILE TRYING TO LOG ONTO MY COMPUTER, I TOOK ANOTHER FUCKING MAJOR DEATH ASSAULT, WITH A TOTAL FREEZE UP HACK, ON TOP OF ALL OF THIS MOTHER FUCKING CUNT HUFFING MILF LICKING DOG SHIT, KIND SIR, AND I ACCUSE ALL OF MY ENEMIES SPOKEN OF ON THIS BLOG FOR TEN YEARS OF WIPING ME OUT AND TOTALLY KILLING ME, YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!









This is murder, murder, murder. I have been tormented and tortured by these New York and New Jersey enemies for thirty solid fuckiGN cunt ass years, and there is no way that my aging frail pathetic wimpy body can stand too much more of this, and I accuse the county I live in after I am dead, of permitting my murder to take place, forcing my life to be cut short through this never ending torment and torture. This is an official mother fuckiGN dying utterance and dying declaration.









You know 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 years ago when people doubted my problems with my cousin, that was one thing. Now that they all see the monster that he truly is and that my claims are all real, they still live under a mother fuckign total trance as if he is able to perform mass hypnosis on the whole fucking shit eating world. Then I am still doubted. How can I win? I have been up front and honest from the start of it all, just as I now tell you I am getting another mother fuckiGN freeze up on this machine at 7:11. Ladder 15 deactivated the alarm eleven minutes ago but this siege on me will be major and last and last, unless my cunt chewing sheriff decides to assist me before it is too god dam fucking late and he has my murder on his hands later on today, YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have NO SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have NO SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have NO SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have NO SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have NO SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have NO SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











I KNEW WHEN THEY WERE POURING IT ON TODAY, THAT I WAS GETTING HAMMERED BY A BULL ON MOTHER FUCKING WALL STREET, JUST LIKE OVER THE FUCKING CUNT WEEKEND, GOOD FOLKS. I HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS MISERABLE ICPE-APE-PARALLEL-EVENT NIGHTMARE FUCKING CRAP SINCE AUGUST 15, 1986, SO I THINK I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AFTER ALL THIS MOTHER FUCKING TIME AND HELLISH PERSECUTION!!!!























Nothing ever changes Sheriff, including the misfeasance of my public servants all over this ugly country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all know I am getting mauled and pummeled and clocked 24-7-365.242199, and you won't lift a fucking cunt chewing finger to aid me at allberries or BluCRANTRAN situations. I have proven these rotten people have totally wrecked my entire life, and you all sit there with your thumbs stuck up your ass and do nothing at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing ever changes Sheriff, Nothing ever changes Sheriff, Nothing ever changes Sheriff, Nothing ever changes Sheriff, Nothing ever changes Sheriff, Nothing ever changes Sheriff!!!!!!!!!
















Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse











This is a blog paste page, for posting at sites that are not BLOGGER DOT COM. If you wish to read me at this site, with great quality and better photos and more color, etcetera, and are someplace else, just use my link please, and come to BLOGGER.











Thank you folks, and have a very nice day, something the MILITUFORCE will never let me do, am I correct WPIX-TV-1988, AGENTS FALCON AND CONDOR?




















YES FOLKS, ALWAYS TRY AND BE A HERO, AND THEN JUST BE SATISFIED TO BE A SURVIVOR. UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, HAVING THE ABILITY TO SUCCEED IS ALWAYS TRUMPED BY HAVING THE HUMILITY TO KINDLY ACCEPT FAILURE, AND THEN THE WILLINGNESS TO LEARN FROM WHAT WENT WRONG.


Quantcast




















Quantcast









When these cunt chewers get on a major roll, my life is in super fucking deadly danger, as they will go for the kill, SHERIFF, god fucking dam it. Please do your dam job and protect me, YO. Look at that rotten cheated fucking market and see why Bernie knows just how evil all of this Wall Street shit truly is. You don't hear any other candidate spout off the truth day and night. Without his help, America is lost and doomed forever. If I am the victim of Wall Street and Trump and their capitalist pig swine pals today, many of you will also be, tomorrow, I promise you all that, so laugh on assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)





This evil sick rally is not because of any explainable actions or situations coming from the world. It has gone flying on this rally up towards ALL TIME RECORD HIGHS VERY SOON, all on the back of the torment and ICPE-APE technology, of killing and wiping out one MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN MOHR, YO YO YO!!!














Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu000204016
1980
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu003037983
2005
Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
PAu002237985
1997

Mohr, Mark Wayne, 1954-
Pau—stolen form
2013




















No Detective Green sir; they didn't want to lose their dam jobs up there at the GAP US © OFFICE. We know what's being said, sir, and you're one hell of a cool dude, YO!!! Well it's time for me to put my fucking affairs in order and get ready for death. The angel of death, Morty Mortino, is all over me; buzzing from one ear to the other, over and fucking cunt over, and over and over again!!!!!!!!!! I need a nice quiet fucking eternity somewhere, only that idea is for fools and babies. We all know that one, allberries Roddenberry and Pink Goddess.













MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



Computer, hear my MVP (Mind-Voice-Print). You will be totally absolutely crushing, obliterating, annihilating, and devastating, wrecking, ruining, and utterly wiping out, all of my enemies on a crush-destruct order, under GENERAL-ORDER-189, max.-power. Open-Command, General Order #7. Use G-901, G-1133, G-14, G-719, G-13, CG5555-QP22 sub-code, under G-917, CG-2, under CG-18, and HOLD.







Your old AT&T landline telephone old style 1983 built tone-commands have been data-transferred into the two highlighted long-EEEEE vowel sounds. The high-tone is colored RED. The low-tone is colored BLUE.



Computer (Magnesonic) under my command and precisely matching voice print, I have an image-object (I-O) now placed on your transpower-block (T-B) after I have crush-destructed this. Once empowered, all actual beings matching this I-O on your T-B will be exactly crushed and singed and destroyed as the original I-O. To accomplish the scan, use your ZD technology built into your system. To accomplish this sympathetic reality duplication, use your AD technology, (ZD-Zero-Dimensional), (AD-Atomic Duplicational).



Computer, MAGNESONIC, on an 'I' to 'D', A/B—TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, you will now be transmitted the two empowerization-transmit tones, or ETT'S.







EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





GO TO G-189, under G-1133, CG-18, AND S---T---O---P



There will be a lot of mother fucking dirt bag capitalist pigs and their families, mysteriously killed by Magnesonic. You'll all be very very mother fuckiGN sorry for murdering me and destroying my entire mother fuckiGN dick licking ass life, YO!!!!! How about those deers, magazine articles, and guard reports, AC. Bill said, ''Mark, you spit in the guy's cereal''. I said, ''What Bill, I didn't do anything''? He then said to me, ''Oh yes you did, he saw you writing that report''. Oh Lordess, should I worry about getting myself shot, or maybe my pals, the EWF Lewis's will come over with DEEZY, and all of them can lift me up and tell me I don't like them. You know what, maybe I don't like all these folks so much, but I wish them all well. This is their world, and I just want to get out of here, Mister Callas!!!!!!!! MURDER IS AGAINST THE LAW. EXECUTION FOR MURDERERS IS NOT!!!!!



































Para-llel universes, Copyrighted registration certificate-PAU000204015, Paula, Patricia, and more (PA) stuff; is all topic for expanded ESS data at a future time, kind people. Again, “We can always get back to this”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The topic of ESS (Exploratronic Supermind Society) is quite intricate and complex. Also there is PA as in PUBLIC ADDRESS, PA as in Carlisle, Pennsylvania (PA) where ADA Wirtz told me that I would find all my answers, regarding my persecution, ever since leaving high school, in January of 1973. Then comes the really ultimate original Latin-PA-root. I mean who doesn't know about PATRICIDE, from killing ones father?

















PARALLEL UNIVERSE WORDS AND MEANINGS:












PRISH-----someone who gives responses to things said to them, that make little to no sense based on what was originally said. Prishy conversation, or he's a real prish.















There is nothing fucking prishy about my nightmare or my horrible fucking enemies from hell.











END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment