Wednesday, September 5, 2018

BLOG 17 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN


































SHERIFF SIR, MY **** SUCKING NEIGHBORS ARE OFF THE SCALE BAD AND ANNOYING. THEY LEAVE TRASH OUT FOR DAYS AND WEEKS, RIGHT AT THEIR DOOR, BRINGING ME RATS AND ROACHES, HAMMERING UPSTAIRS IS CONTINUOUS, AND ON AND ON WITH ILLEGAL GUESTS AND BULL**** ACROSS FROM ME. I CALL THIS MY TRIAD-NABES SITUATION, AS IT IS DEFINITELY AN ORGANIZED SITUATION, NEXT TO ME, ABOVE ME, AND ACROSS FROM ME, YOU COULD NOT PLAN IT BETTER TO MAKE SOMEONE ******* TOTALLY NUTS IF YOU TRIED. ALSO A FEW MINUTES AGO AT A QUARTER SHY OF THREE, THE MOTORCYCLE ATTACK OUTSIDE WAS QUITE MAJOR AND VERY UNPLESANT, KIND SIR. WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED YOU TO KNOW THAT I WILL BE DRIVING OVER TO YOUR OFFICE SOON TO DISCUSS A LOT OF THINGS WITH YOU.















BLOG 17 OF TWENTY EIGHTEEN



















Current temperature is 88 degrees Fahrenheit, with a feels like heat index of 100, here in Fort Hell Pierce, Florida, U. S. A. It is 2 of the clock in the damn afternoon, Wednesday the fifth day of September, of the year 2018.









When I speaking to some folks back during the aftermath of last year's Hurricane Irma, I learned that the ***hole right down the hallway from me INTENTIONALLY BURNED HIS APARTMENT, and was attempting to burn down the entire building. This is ATTEMPTED MURDER. I know that you know this Sheriff, so why was I never evacuated out of the building? Why was I left in here to die, kind sir???????????? Why, Attorney General phony bologna Pam Bondi, why FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION?









I am going to be filing charges against someone who is claiming to be MICROSOFT. I was told by 'Tech-Support' peeps at my local Staples store, that Microsoft DOES NOT call and tell people that some license key is no longer active in my PC and that my windows will stop working unless I pay them money. Sheriff, it never stops. I sit in here broke with nothing, yet all peeps ever do is demand money from me. When will you get this mother ******* cow**** stopped, kind sir, WHEN?????????????????????









It does not matter if I try to get help for what Scott and Bondi and Trump did to me when they cut off my ativan, or the entertainment world for taking my kid away from me, or stopping my project with phony dirt bag Larry, or trying to get help with my condition that began in June of 1983, over at the MAYO CLINIC. No matter what I ever do, Sheriff sir, it always is STOPPED. Every single thing I ever try to do, ever since leaving high school in January of 1973, at the great OZ powerful COOLEY HALL HIGH HELL. Never ever have they failed to stop everything I ever try and do, kind sir!

The ESS may not ever be stopped or exposed, but I feel you and hubby know some little bit about these top secret truths from Majestic Level TS-#12! Everything we hear about the Hold the Mayo Clinic is that it is free. But when I called, it was NOT FREE. We all know how this works, and this is how the entire election has been rigged so far with everybody. No one ever wants to know truths that are as horrible and monstrous as what I know to be true.


















You just go right on laughing at me. I know a magic person from Long Beach Island, who knows the biggest secret of all, Patty Hollister; and told me. You know, that SHE'LL get me for this. Well, she got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






















When someone tries and tries Sir George, and no one listens, then you know what? I ain't gonna cry one darn tear for any of them. We've all been doomed for a long time, and sooner or later it just had to work its

way into my conscious illusion, I suppose.



    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces
    Image result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny facesImage result for images free funny faces







THAT'S JUST REALITY, SON!

THAT'S JUST REALITY, SON!

THAT'S JUST REALITY, SON!

THAT'S JUST REALITY, SON!

THAT'S JUST REALITY, SON!



      Image result for images free funny faces









I KNOW WHAT I KNOW. Nobody is ever going to tell me otherwise. If anyone can ever prove me wrong, I will hand them anything they want. Just because I am prevented from doing anything under this mother ******* HUNTINGTON CURSE, does not mean I cannot magical information to others who then can go on and do wild powerful miracles. The mint cannot print enough paper for me to trade some of what I know, but I will tell **** so fantastic and wild, it will make Patty's Fascitar look like a stale donut in comparison.















ENDocrinologists, AND END TRANSMISSION!




No comments:

Post a Comment