Wednesday, August 6, 2014

ESS IN THE SECOND DECADE BLOG, CHAPTER 010












WOW-WOW-WOW IS IT MOTHER FUCKING HOT AND HUMID AND I COULD NOT DO ANY OF MY ERRANDS THIS WEEK, I TRIED, IT TOOK ALL I HAD TO DRIVE THREE BLOCKS TO PAY MY RENT AND MAIL MY COMCAST CABLE BILL OFF, AND GET BACK HOME AND DIE IN FRONT OF AN AC UNIT. I FEEL VERY BAD AND PLAN ON DYING VERY SOON, YAY YAY YAY YAY, ALL FUCKING OVER FOREVER AND EVER. YEAH SURE, RIGHT; DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BETTING ON THAT ONE, MOUNTAINPEN SHITHEAD ASSHOLE!!!!





MY INSIDES FEEL AS IF A TRUCK HAS CRUSHED ME, I FEEL 140 YEARS AND EIGHT MONTHS OLD. LIFE TOTALLY SUCKS. I WAS AWAKENED BY A NASTY ASS FIRE ALARM, SENDING ME RUNNING FOR A PAIR OF FUCKING CUNT EAR PLUGS EARLY THIS MORNING AFTER JUST GETTING TO SLEEP, IT HAPPENED AROUND THE FIRST HOUR OF THE DOW JONES TRADING SESSION SOMEWHERE AND AM EXPECTING TO SEE THIS EVENT REFLECTED VIA APE-ICPE-TEXK FROM THE PAWM-PIE-ETTOS MILITUFAWCES OF MISTER HALL LATER, WHEN I CHECK THE MARKET LATER ON AFTER IT CLOSES IN 49 MORE MINUTES.









AT LEASTY THE WILD VIVID NIGHTMARES OR MAJOR HEAVIER THAN NORMAL THREE DAY EXPLORATRONIC SHIT STOPPED A WHILE BACK, I HAD TO ENDURE THREE NIGHTS STRAIGHT OF ALMOST A 1970 THAT FAMILY VENTNOR, NEW JERSEY HELL, ALL OVER AGAIN, ONLY IT WAS NOT IN A SERIAL DREAMING THE WAY THAT WAS BACK IN FUCKING TIME, LIVING ALL ALONE AT AGE 15, ILLEGALLY ACTUALLY; OVER AT CHILD MOLESTER THOMAS J. REALE'S HOME THAT HE SOLD AROUND A QUARTER CENTURY LATER GIVE OR TAKE, TO SARAH CALLIO MARTINO MCGETTIGANS ENRON WATER COMPANY OF ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY, OR THE ATLANTIC CITY MUNICIPAL UTILITIES AUTHORITY. HOLY SWEATING SKUNK WEEDS OF THE FONDA FOREST OF TOTAL SLEAZE; IS ANY OF THIS EVEN A CHANCE IN A TOTAL FUCKING MILLION, JUST SOME WILD AND WEIRD COINCIDENCE, MISTER YOGI BERRA, AND FINEST DETECTIVES OF NEW YORK CITY, AMERICA'S FINEST, AS I NOW ASK YOU THIS IN TRUTH, ON YOUR HONOR AS SWORN TO PROTECT AND SERVE OFFICERS OF THE LAW OF THIS LAND???????



























MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3



CHAPTER 010



ESS IN THE SECOND DECADE BLOG

























AUGUST 6, 2014,

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AT 3:20,

HERE IN FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA,

CURRENT TEMPERATURE, 89 DEGREES FNHT.

HUMIDITY IS 60%, IT FEELS 102 DEGREES FOLKS!































Lots of major fucking mouse and computer hacking is happening to me, Federal Communications Commission, old pal and sir; BOBBY MCDOWELL from 1972 at COOLEY-WORMHOLE HALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure could use me' ol' back covered maitees, Bob and lovely AG Blondie!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much. My pal Mikey says, “She looks like a lawyer”. Hell, I just think she looks like a fantastic beautiful woman!









The doctor says I am in good health, but what is being done to me physically does not seem to ever show up on physical world medical tests and charts, gee, I wonder fucking why, world and Hyundai Corporation of the 2006 DUH-CLUB? This is all part of 1983-1984 and even where things began before that with Joann Marnie, Jim McKnighten, and that other others from the Warwick Club, the OTHER WARWICK CLUB, Rockfish Maverick. Say hi to Diana for me, my friend, we can get back to other things later on, always! Well to quote the Holy Hot Hurling Hiccups of the great 1971 Michael McNulty, “AHA-AHA-AHA-AHA”. Am I talking about the nineteen seventies enough, or 'too much', lovely daut?











There are so many things to tell, but I have had some shit come up, make that a whole lot of excrement, kind lads and lassies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How anyone can live when it feels three digit temperature for months and months, and call FLORIDA a mother fucking PARADISE, eludes my limited brain power, a zillion fucking times over, good peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But you wana hear how KEYBOARDS FROM PETAHELL drove me totally insane in late 1980, and if you are in too big of a hurry to wait for me later on when it ever cools down just a tad bit, then talk to my wild fuckiGN super cuzz, you know, the mysterious and wonderful DONALD, or his friends the wooooooooooolves, and other entertainment world owners and lovers of the most fucking demonic twisted industry in the history of humankind, without even any contest whatsoever. Well, it is sign off time. I am way to sick and hot, and fucked up to blog by the heat of day any more, so maybe I will come back and talk about the great invention of 1980 and how it wiped me out, or led to my fucking 400 foot wave wipe out, JEEEEEEEZ FONTY & TWINBAY! Oh the gods, something super huge is right around the corner, I know it because I already fucking saw it go down all over hyperspace!!!!!!!!

























WHERE HAS 1967 DISSAPPEARED TO, LESTER KAITER???? This is going to be a real mother fucking nasty ass BOTBAR TIMES CUNT LAPPING X DAY FOR ME, Louise Hendershodt.



Live Camera image from Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse




Jupiter, Florida, welcomes you to Morianity; Courtesy of Channel 12-TV.







THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:




No comments:

Post a Comment