Tuesday, August 12, 2014

ESS IN THE SECOND DECADE BLOG, (A AND B), CHAPTER 018








(TWEETY-BIRD BLOG)



11:24 PM, AUGUST 12, 2014



LATE ON A TUESDAY NIGHT



NO MICROSOFT CORPORATION, NOT NIGHTmares, BUT THANX 4 THE MEMS.



79 DEGREES FHT.

HUMIDITY IS 100%, IT FEELS 80.

SCREW UP THE OTHER DAY ON PRIOR BLOG, SAHWEE, NOT 80%, 100% HUM.





I have had some real miserable times with my asshole fucking noisy nabes for the past few days. The reason the slamming and yelling started at 8 this morning and stopped totally after 4 this afternoon when the fucking stock market closed for the day, was because, basic ICPE-APE-TECK makes persecuting me all day a necessity, when you get roller coaster prices, see chart below, those that know, indeed know, what the fucking shit I have to put up with and contend with, and have had to do now for nearly three mother fucking cunt lapping decades.







Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)







MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3, ESS IN THE SECOND DECADE BLOG


THIS IS CHAPTER 018, ENJOY KIND FOLKS:






My Photo







© Mark Wayne Mohr 2006-2014---A.R.R.

© BOM----------------Blogs Of Mountainpen

© MORIANITY FOR MILLENNIUM-3







There is only one thing that needs to be said today besides I put up with manor nabes crap all day and will be talking to my R.M. Mizz Marotto tomorrow on my way over to my doctor's office. That is that it is not GOVERNMENT that we need to fear, NOT DIRECTLY. It is those behind the GAP OZ CURTAINS who have GAP-LP (LOBBYING POWER). These BIG BUSINESS MOTHER FUCKERS are the ones who want to rule our lives, and they are the ones who get the politicians into the pre-ring, and only then, do we voters get to make choices, but from an already picked and chosen group that FORTUNE-500 pre-picks to start with. None of us little 99ers have a chance, we never did, and WE CERTAINLY NEVER WILL, because we are a bunch of gutless little fucking shits who have let them sell out our America forever, and it really now is to quote my kid's great 2008 website, NOOOOOOOOOOOO, “too late”, so laugh again in or outside of Harlem restaurants, Mister Daniels, and my best to my old coworker distant relation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





When the font color above, ******** matches the jersey I am wearing almost exactly, this will be when my appearance when that photo of me was taken, is truly accurate. So much for digital. The stories I could tell about why we went to digital, the last on the list was better quality for consumers, I PROMISE YOU THAT FOLKS. On top of the list are things like take all of our money, control all of our lives, and if you really need me to make a longer list, well, you would be considered by me to be a bit pathetic, but I could, five times longer of a list. None other than at the very bottom, would you find the reason having shit to do with improved quality for consumers, but you all got fooled and duped. I fought against it as hard as I could, and I know that the GAP TANDY CORP has the videotapes from my rants inside many of their stores in the nineties and up through the early first few years in this totally fucked up new century. You laughed at me, and folks still laugh at me. I will guarantee you that in your lifetime if you are under the age on thirty, you will wake up one day, look back at all of this; and say, holy mother fucking cow shit cubed; little dirt bag asshole mountainpen was telling us all the total fucking truth all along, but as his wonderful daughter puts it so well, “2-LATE”!

























It was the great business world all along, just as CAMDEN COUNTY PROSECUTOR ADA RON WIRTZ SENIOR TOLD ME IT WAS; behind all my troubles, and whether anyone else knew it or knows it yet, behind all of yours as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Every single destruction of our freedom in what was once GREAT-AMERICA, and don't make me laugh now at those words; was undermined and destroyed by Reagan and his filthy greed. In parallel universes where Hinckley had been a little better of a shot, none of this shit happens, you know; hostile takeovers, super giant stock market, the whole fucking shebang. This one big event went two different ways in hyperspace. Trillions to the power of trillions of localized universes went one way, and the others went the other way. But forget this shit for a second while I try making another quick but powerful and important point, good folks!





By using the magical world of the electron, or (ELECTRONICS); AND I SEE THAT I HAVE AWAKENED THE SLEEPING LIGHTBULB GIANT OF MICROSUCKS CORPORATION, WOW MACKEY-MACY; but yes, by using this' you can do more, than anyone, or maybe except for those in the BRIGGBASE CULT of waking world doppelgangers, translated into GAP ENTERTAINMENT WORLD; as I am perdy dern sher, that 'know the secrets', and have known of them since I discovered them shortly after I became an unknowing cigar deserving youth; without any blaring hit tunes like 'UTB', Mizz Munster, TEE HEE HEE; but yes; using electronics can make shit happen in hyperspace, even IN YOUR OWN UNIVERSE. Am I really in need of elaborating on this, people? Fine, then I will. Read the last few blogs again. I do things in sections, and on purpose. This is not the random writings of a deluded crazy person. If you would ever read any five blogs together, you would come to realize this truth and see it as absolute reality and not this blogger all crazy and sick, and bragging like a dumb ass. I am not a genius or a perfect Pennock person, Brucie. BUTT, big ass fucking BUTT, I do know that there are gates and gateways, and this is not along the lines of what the world owners are trying to let any of you know about. It is not done with star-gates and fields and all of this. It is done with the MORIANITY REALITY TRIANGLE, or the MRT, and what is that, well, in reiteration folks; that is, peeps; (DREAMS, HYPERSPACE, EXPLORATRONS), for the nine thousand and sixteenth time now, WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!









The wealthy are going to make slaves out of all of us, and it is TOO LATE NOW, as nobody listened to me in time, and nobody gave a mother fucking toilet water lapping hell. It is very sad, and I am now going to post, shut down, and cry for an hour or so before crashing to sleep, I mean this. Only I know how sad this shit all is, people, none of you HAVE A SMALL DAM CLUE, and it totally fuckiGN breaks my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



IF I AM SO CRAZY, WOULD ALL OF THIS BE REAL?



Next



Save, Print and Email (Help Page)
Records
Select Format:
All on Page
Selected On Page
Selected all Pages
Enter your email address:


Search for:
Search by:
Item type:








United States Copyright Office

HelpNew SearchSearch HistoryStart Over

WFMU’s Beware of the Blog


OH YES, BY ALL MEANS, WATCH OUT FOR THAT HORRIBLE MARK WAYNE MOHR, WHAT A MONSTER. YEAH, THIS WHOLE THING WAS MY FAULT SINCE DAY ONE HUH, WELL, LIKE THE INMATES ALL SAY WHEN YOU ASK THEM IF ANY OF THEM ARE GUILTY OF THE CRIME THAT PUT THEM IN PRISON, “LIE-LIE-LIE-LIE-LIE-LIE”. So you can believe the liars, or you can believe me.












OH YOU SO WUNAFAL 'LISTENER THERESE'.



Mark_from_nj




At the risk of being pigeonholed as the Girl Who Writes About Crazy Cursing Dudes, I bring you Mark from New Jersey. Mark has far-ranging theories on time travel, Armageddon, roulette and Donna Summer (the DEVIL!), which he angrily discusses in various telephone conversations.

Station Manager Ken clued me in to this fella recently. He was given a CD called “The Meaning of Life.” The back copy states that it was made from a cassette found on the side of the road bearing the same title. He’s really difficult to listen to, for a couple of reasons- The recordings only capture Mark’s side of the conversation and they seem to have been recorded either by a microphone placed somewhere in the room or possibly while Mark was standing outside on a windy day. More importantly, he is insane. Completely, violently insane.

Mark claims to be both a time traveler and a descendant of King David. His family will bring about the apocalypse through the activation of the Christ Android, currently dormant inside the 12 Planet. And also that the 50 richest families in the world are trying to do him in. Covertly, of course. Also against him is Donna Summer, the Devil. (Whether he means the disco Donna Summer, or WFMU’s own Jason Forrest isn’t clear.)

Here then, are three selections from Mark’s version of reality:


If you need more Mark from NJ, Aquarius Records would be happy to sell you a cd-r.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go cover my windows with aluminum foil.

Posted by Listener Therese on December 12, 2006 at 01:28 AM in Audio Mysteries, MP3s, New Jersey, Religion | Permalink




Chris Arter

Hello My name is Chris Arter I am 25 and I live in New Jersey. As a child I found two tapes made by this guy, years apart from each other. They were both 90 minutes long. I only have one now. They feature folk songs and disco songs. He never mentions his name but I found out his full name is Mark Wayne Mohr and he was born in 1954 by looking up material that he mentions he copyrighted on the cassette. I’ve had this tape for about 14 years and have never been able to find anything on him except his name and the names of other copyrighted material that he has registered. Some of his songs are actually pretty nice. And the tape like you describe only captures his side of a conversation with a 7’7″ tall fellow named shorty. Bar none still the most entertaining 90 minutes I’ve ever experienced.




Razzy McThaxton
This fella is MOST DEFINATELY for real! A friend of mine roomed with him for awhile at his home in Blue Anchor, NJ, and said Mark screamed and yelled into a phone that was off the hook, non-stop, for days on end. He believes lightning is a Goddess named Sarah Krassel, and that the Atlantic Ocean is the Goddess Stacy. Moreover, he is convinced that the Kennedy family, in conjunction with the Carey family (Mariah and them), in conjunction with the Trump and NJ Callio family, are conjointly conspiring to kill him, using black-op helicopter missions, spraying his immediate air space with chem-trails, and sending Atlantic City-residing life guards and bar tenders stealing into the night, waiting to catch him off-guard. The only problem being that he lives in Ft. Pierce, FL now, but still believes they’re out there. You can google “MOUNTAINPEN” to catch up on his latest blogs.
Posted by: Razzy McThaxton | March 16, 2012 at 09:00 AM




Verify your Comment


Previewing your Comment






WFMU Links








































































THIS PARTICULAR WRITING TERMINATES NOW:










No comments:

Post a Comment