Monday, March 20, 2023

ENDLESS BLOGGER PERSECUTION AND SUPER BOTBAR DAY, ACLU

 



ENDLESS BLOGGER PERSECUTION


BOTBAR DAY, MONDAY, MARCH 20, 2023





My previous blog of Chapter MPN-2023-CHPT. 025 has been attacked AGAIN, by whoever has been messing with me now 4 along time. I am going 2 try and paste in sections 2C what parts have been objected 2B4I go any farther, but I must find a way 2 LEAVE BLOGGER DOT COM ALTOGETHER AND GET MY OWN WIX-WEBSITE, as this abuse and violation on my freedom of speech is beyond totally and completely absurd and WEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEKAWUSS now, Mister Mack Kaiter, oh great and kind camp-counselor-sir from 1967 and 1968. This is SUPER BOTBAR. First time since having this computer operating in this residence here in 2023 that me' ole' freaking MIKE-SOFT-SPELLCHECKER was hacked, causing no error signaling. The way 2 cure the BLACK-HAT-Spammenies HACK on me is simply 2 restart the computer after saving the document, errors and all. Now I've done this, so on with the experiment until I can get 2 my library tomorrow. Need 2 go out aniwho 4 something medically related. More persecution will follow just from that, AS ALLOF U KNOW, and my family will do endlessly 2 prevent me from ever discussing it in real true honest detail with the world. Protection of the powerful peeps at all costs, this is Y of course my respect 4 the CJS is one big fat Dawn-Donald ZERO!





MPN--2023--CHAPTER 25






Mark Wayne Mountainpen Huntington Mohr

© 2006-2023, 'BOM' (Blogs Of Mountainpen)






ANY PASTED IN POSTS WITH OWNER ©'s ON THEM, ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF THE CLAIMANT, AND WILL BE REMOVED UPON RECEIVING NOTICE TO DO SO.




1:21 ANTE' MERIDIAN

EARLY ON MONDAY MORNING

20 MARCH, 2023

FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA, USA, ESMWG






Lightning came by for a minute or so right on the nose of eleven last evening. Thank-U my lovely baby-blond 4 coming over 2C your whittle boy. U know how much I always will love U and that I'll never ever let U go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us go back in time now 2 the year of 2007, folks.





BLOGS FROM 1-2006 THROUGH 6-2007 ARE SEEMINGLY GONE NOW!




Wednesday, December 26, 2007

DATFILE XXVI TEOHIV / TMCAM / CB #13






The Epitome of Harassment Internet Version, CB #13
DATFILE XXVI
Wednesday, 122607.480.14 Beginning Transmission:







2007 has been the most awful year in my miserable life. I have had 3 or more straight weeks without one single day’s let up of major siege, mostly air siege, but sieges and persecutions of all kinds, yet all totally covert, and next to impossible to prove that they are indeed real and being intentionally just for my benefit. Y they make it so bad 4 me on holidays is a spurious anomaly that I will most likely never B really able 2 get 2 the bottom of, but nonetheless it is the total truth. Coming home on Christmas morning at just past midnight from my job work post, chemtrails filled the sky, and a fresh bright new one was streaming above me, totally zenithing my security station as I was packing up my personal items so I could go home. I drive a few miles into Hammonton, and a reddish van began following me and turning as I turned, every single time. I pulled over on a side street and so did the van on the opposite side. I sat there and after a few minutes went by, it went on, but was still out there. As soon as I went another 2 blocks, there it was right back, following me, until I nearly arrived at the local police station, and he or she then broke off this attack. The police assured me that it was not one of them in an unmarked car doing this to me, but whoever it is, they R in league with a loud corporate or military type of helicopter, as the previous night, although I remember seeing this same van at a slightly different part of town, it did not follow me, but as soon as I arrived at my residence and began unpacking my items in my car 2 take into my residence, this huge chopper appeared literally out of nowhere and buzzed and chopped over me and my residence at 12:30 in the morning, shaking my trailer park like an earthquake. Then the next morning, the same chopper came along or early afternoon, and flew over my residence again, loud and low. The planes and choppers have been continual and non- stop constant 4 three straight weeks now, and so have the poisonous toxic propane chemtrails, unless the weather is 2 rainy. A child with mentally challenging problems can C that my troubles R not ever going 2 end nor will I ever even B believed by anyone with clout that is willing 2 help me get this nightmare situation around me every day and night of my life stopped. The same challenged child can C that B4I get heavily into meaty issues of today’s blog,
I will start with one of several major TRS, or TODAYS’ REVENGE SECRETS. First, I believe I know now who the follower/stalker on Christmas morning is, and he lives in my trailer park right next to me if I am right. They have lived there practically forever, and my landlady told me it is not the same people, but I know better. They slam the van doors over and over all weekend long while I try my best 2 sleep, as I work on the weekend nights as U now should know. Again, when these scum bags finally drive off of the property, what then within 2 minutes comes over, but that same loud low zenithing chopper. This has been going on in my life now since the early middle 1980’s, the van that is in with some plane or helicopter or other air vehicle. I have every reason 2 believe that the man who threatened to kill me at the Turnersville Pathmark parking lot on the afternoon of the 2nd of August in 1996, and frightened my mom so bad that she never was the same and led I believe to her shortly following undiagnosable medical condition that came upon her as mysteriously as Stephen King’s Fog, precisely 10 years ago today, leading to her lingering hellish slow tortuous death, and eventual murder on the 4th of March in the year of 2000. He was of the Masonic Order, and was going to kill me because another Mason, my pal David Roth, had recently given 2 me, a family lineage chart so secret, that it later led to the books by Dan Brown. This chart proves that I am the 61st grandson in direct lineage descendandship to one of the brothers of a great master who claims 2B the son of God, the SAR {LORD] Jesus Christ. In ancient Hebrew, SAR is LORD and SARAH is LORDESS. This goes back to when World Lab went back with the Peebee’s as they R called, or the PYRAMID BUILDERS. Dan Brown’s story is not true, and Jesus never had a daughter named LORDESS. But the great Sarah Stacey Jehovah does come to Earth’s mortal world from time 2 time, and I know huge secrets about it all. Lots of it all ready is told in some basic text on my website, www.morianity-foundation.com/ The show that was the biggest hit serial daytime drama from 1966-1971 called “Dark Shadows”, tried to expose this BUILDERBERGER MASONIC secret, and the cover story of Jonathan Frid desiring 2 return 2 Vaudeville, was all pure bull smells. U cannot expose nor beat these WORLD OWNERS. Let me get more 4 right now, into the heart of my first of today’s TRS: I told U all about an old pal in my special education school, named Jerry, the kid who blurted out the no-no to the great LORD, back in the MW year of 1972, and when I told her that the 17th of last June, as it was early October at the time, would come 2B a super historical date in American history but not until the following year. This indeed was true, as it was the date that the Democratic office building, the WATERGATE BUILDING, in Washington, DCUSAESMWG, was entered and bugged, under direct orders of the 37th president, Richard Milhouse Nixon. A PBE also needs 2B amended and corrected, I said the spring and meant to type in the AUTUMN of 1972 was when Jerry blurted this statement out to the great SSJKK, who had somehow managed 2 come to the MW, and infiltrate my school, as a Rehab student. Jerry’s father was a royal pain in the rear end, but I always got along swimmingly well with his wonderful mom. However, when I went to contact her from time to time in the early nineties about having her put me in touch with Jerry, remember that this was right B4I started going through my [mid-life-crises/Sarah-thing], whatever it really was, and like magic, Mrs. Heitzmann turned on me and told me it would B4 the best if I just leave Jerry alone and not ever bother him. She had absolutely no logical reason for abusing and mistreating me, we always had been friends, and Jerry was a great friend. I knew that Sarah’s head-tap would most likely have worn off by now, and we could have shared many a war story. Do not get me wrong, I love all mighty Jehovah more than any of U mortal worlders could ever know, but our special relationship has been compromised and interfered with by something that she herself established a long time ago, THE KINGS. This world has always had an ownership, an astral MILLIONTH COUNCIL in physical form, just as the Catholic Pope is symbolically thought of by his followers as God here on the MW Mortal World. Even orders such as ECKANKAR recognize how astral entities and societies, need 2 also have their physical counterparts here on the physical plane or realm, and these great KINGS in the book of KINGS, in the Holy Scriptures, is now the BUILDERBERGERS. Locked up tight in the bank and copies under the Pine Forests of the great NJUSAESMWG, will always B the proof of the greatest secret in this entire world, and that is who I am and who I am directly related to. This is not dynamite, it is beyond thermonuclear!!! I never asked David 2 take this chart out of that lodge, he did it, and I know that they murdered him for doing it, but I guess Constable McMeekan does not believe my story, or just doesn’t have the blatant fun circles to take on the owners of the world, can’t really say that I blame him. Dangerfield knew a lot, but I am not sure whether he was Masonic or not. He tried 2 warn me from Brad’s house on the telephone, what I was up against. It scared me so bad, that the following day, I wrote the song, “THAT’S THE WAY IT GOES”. This was copyrighted more than a decade later by me in early 1981. The dude that chased Brad and myself that horrible night a few weeks after this, was told by Sarah and the Callio family, FTV and SCTV not withstanding, to get this chain away from me, and when the wife messed it up for their sinister little plan, I went on to getting thrown out of the apartment for unfair things, and a few short months after moving from Westmont to Oaklyn, in NJUSAESMWG, came the night early in December, the 7th I believe, where I went 2 sleep and Sarah took the chain away from me in the dream, and when I awakened and looked in my secret strongbox 4 it, sure enough, the physical counterpart of this great chain had totally and completely vanished. In 1996 about 2 weeks B4 the terror threat made to my mother at Turnersville, NJUSAESMWG at the grocery store by the man in the {VAN}, always a covert van with no windows, mom and I decided on a trip back from good old Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG 2 pull over in Egg Harbor City, NJUSAESMWG; and go to the local diner for a nice din-din. The waitress was shaking in her boots, came right over to us and said to us, “A contract is on your life. She went onto say that I as well as my Saturn vehicle, fit the precise description, that she knew this 4 a fact, as she had connected family in the area there, a nest of city corruption and illegal drug trafficking, and it seemed that somebody finked on somebody up there high in the drug-SAR bizz, and then told some other JO that it was me, setting me up for a hit, I believe on the L&O show, this would B considered 2B ATTEMPTED MURDER. In the real world, my complaints and story mean absolutely nothing to the local and state authorities. I can go get myself shot to death 4 all anybody around here gives a rotten dern.






BLOGS FROM 1-2006 THROUGH 6-2007 ARE SEEMINGLY GONE NOW!






BLOGS FROM 1-2006 THROUGH 6-2007 ARE SEEMINGLY GONE NOW!






BLOGS FROM 1-2006 THROUGH 6-2007 ARE SEEMINGLY GONE NOW!


All I can do is C which part of the blog which was a lot longer, is being STOPPED, and the only way 2 do it is 2 try putting it up in piecemeal and tomorrow I will head 2 my library 2C what they can do 4 me, if anything, and then it is time 2 send a letter 2 the ACLU 2C what my civil rights R in all of this nutty matter!




THE END, LOVELY SAVANT FROM 2007---L&O---SVU.




Today is now March's 4th SUPER BOTBAR DAY 4 PPNRM-ME!!!!!

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555


*****END TRANSMISSION*****

No comments:

Post a Comment